The president's called a meeting for the joint chiefs.
总统正在准备参谋首长会议
We're at DEFCON 3.
我们在DEFCON 3.
So where, exactly,are we going?
那么我们到底要去哪儿?
You wish to meet with General Kiselev, da?That is where we are going.
你想见到基索洛夫将军是吧?那就是我们去的地方
You must be pretty well connected to get to see him this quickly.
你肯定和他保持紧密联络,才能让我这么快和他见面
- What do you know about him? - General Miroslav Kiselev...
-关于他你知道多少? -米洛斯拉夫·基索洛夫将军
graduated with a gold medal from Malinovsky Tank Academy.
从马洛莫斯基坦克学院毕业时被授于金质奖章
Received the Hero of Russia...
被俄♥国♥英雄伟大的
for his distinguished leadership in Chechnya.
切西尼亚领导所感召
Commanded the Carpathian Military District's Iron Division...
普利汀军区钢铁之师的司令
then the 14th Army in the Transcaucasus Military District.
后来又去了唐古斯加军区的14军
He was the head of the General Staff Academy...
他在总参谋部当头5年后
for five years before being appointed to his present position.
就到了今天的位置
- So you've heard of him. - Kiselev is suspicious...
-那么,你听说过他. -他还怀疑
of American global influence and highly critical...
美国对全球的影响,
of what he calls NATO expansion plans.
对他称为北约扩张的东西持批评态度
You may not receive a very warm welcome.
你可能不会受到热烈的欢迎
What's goin' on?
是goin吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Don't worry, Daniel.I'll find out what's happening.
不要担心,Daniel。我会搞清楚怎么回事的!
Yeah, all right.
是,好的
Okay, get back to me when you know something.
好,如果你知道点儿什么的话来找我
Yeah.
是啊
- Sir, Colonel Chekov's here to see you. - Send him in.
-长官,切科夫上校来见您了 -让他进来
- General? - Colonel.
-将军 -上校!
I was hoping you could shed some light on the situation here.
我希望你能给我们现在的处境提供一点线索
We can't seem to get a straight answer from your government.
我们好象不能从你们的政♥府♥得到正面的回答
Well, the information coming out of Moscow is guarded at best...
莫斯科的秘密都会被严密地保护着
but my sources in the Kremlin tell me...
但我在克里姆林宫的线人说
the Russian military is increasing its alert status...
俄♥国♥♥军♥方正在提高它的警戒等级
because they think the American administration has been compromised.
因为他们认为美国政♥府♥已经危及了他们的安全
Dr. Jackson,sorry to keep you waiting.
Jack博士,对不起让您久等了
No problem.
没问题
- You want to tell me what's going on? - All in good time.
-你想告诉我发生了什么事么? -时间都合适
Please roll up your sleeve.
请卷起您的袖子
We need a sample of your blood.
我们需要您的血样
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑
Either you cooperate,or we will take it by force.
你要么合作,要么我们就强行进行了
Is this a normal part of your interrogation procedure?
这是你们审问过程的正常程序么?
Depends what you wish to know.
这取决于你想知道什么.
In this case, it will answer a very specific question.
在这种情况下,这会回答一个非常特殊的问题
What question?
什么问题?
What's going on?
怎么了?
Why do you wish to see General Kiselev?
你为什么想见基索洛夫将军?
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Surely you can explain it to me.
当然你可以向我解释
I think I'd rather explain it to General Kiselev.
我想我只会向基索洛夫将军讲
That's not going to happen.
那不可能了
You see, earlier today we managed to uncover a plot against the general's life.
你知道,今天早些时候,我们成功揭露了一次危及将军生命的图谋
Luckily we captured the assassin before he could make his move.
幸运地,我们在杀手行动前就抓住了他
I believe you know him.
我相信你认识他
Kinsey. Robert Kinsey.
Kinsey. Robert Kinsey.
Former vice president of the United States of America.
前美国副总统
That's insane. Why would Kinsey want to kill General Kiselev?
这简直疯了,Kinsey为什么会想杀基索洛夫将军?
I'm afraid Mr. Kinsey isn't exactly himself these days.
我想恐怕Kinsey这些天并不是他自己
By stopping me, you have only delayed the inevitable.
阻止我,你只是延缓了不可避免的事情
Your world is doomed.
你们的末日要来了.
Now you begin to appreciate the gravity of the situation.
现在你开始重视这种场合的必要性了吧
How could Kinsey have become a Goa'uld?
Kinsey怎么成为Goa'uld的?
Five bucks says Carter has a theory.
我出5美元赌Carter会有一个理论
- As a matter of fact, I do. - Huh?
事实上,我确实有 咦?
According to Tok'ra intelligence...
根据Tokra的情报
The Trust launched at least two poison attacks...
"Trust"至少两次攻击
against Goa'uld - occupied worlds after we took back the gate.
Goa'uld占领的地方,在我们拿回星际之门之后
That means they had to leave...
那说明他们必须相对
the relatively safe confines of the solar system...
安全地离开
and head out into the galaxy...
太阳系跑到银河系里去
where they ran the risk of being killed or captured.
在那儿他们会冒被杀或被抓的风险
What are you suggesting?
你在暗示什么?
Any Goa'uld who got his hands on them would've discovered pretty quickly...
任何控制他们的Goa'uld人会很快发现
that they belonged to a top - secret organization...
他们属于一个极度机密的组织
with high - level connections to some of the most powerful...
并和这个星球最有影响力的政♥府♥和
governments and institutions on this planet...
机构有高度的联♥系♥
including the SGC, Area 51...
包括SGC(星门指挥部),51区
and maybe even the Ancient outpost in the Antarctic.
甚至南极洲上古人的村落
My God. You think they have been taken as hosts...
我的天!你认为他们被当作宿主
- and sent back to Earth. - I think it's possible.
-然后送回了地球 -我觉得这是可能的.
They could have brought dozens - maybe even hundreds -
他们可能带了几十个
of symbiotes back with them.
可能几百个共生虫回来了
By now the entire Trust could have been taken over.
目前,整个"Trust"可能都被取代了
But why would the Goa'uld want to assassinate General Kiselev?
为什么Goa'uld人想要刺杀基索洛夫将军呢?
We don't know for sure that was the plan...
我们不能确知他们的计划
but if Carter's right,Kinsey might have been trying...
但如果Carter是对的...Kinsey可能试着把一条小蛇
to get a snake into Kiselev's head.
放进基索洛夫的脑袋里
It makes sense.
这讲得通
From Kiselev, it's one step up to the president of Russia.
从基索洛夫,是接近俄♥国♥总统一步棋
How do we know he didn't succeed?
我们怎么知道他没有成功?
Kinsey never met with the general.
Kinsey没有见到将军
He was arrested before he had the chance.
他在有机会之前就被捕了
Well, my government feels that it is the American administration...
现在我的政♥府♥认为美国政♥府♥已经被
that has been infiltrated by the Goa'uld...
Goa'uld渗透了
Oh, here we go.
哦,在这里,我们走
And they are insisting that everyone in key positions -
他们坚持关键位置的每个人
including the president - must submit for testing.
包括总统都必须接受检查
Not gonna happen.
不可能发生的
Well, then we have a problem.
哦,那我们就有一些麻烦了
Thank you for getting me out of there.
谢谢你让我从这儿出来
It wasn't easy.
这不容易
Even after your blood test came back negative, they still wanted to hold you.
即使你的血检是阴性的,他们仍要留住你
Yeah, not a lot of trust and goodwill to spare right now, I guess.
我猜,现在我们可能没太多Trust和权利可以分享了
Listen. I need to talk to the Goa'uld.
听着,我需要和Goa'uld人谈谈
- You have to get me in to see Kinsey. - Impossible.
-你必须让我见到Kinsey. -不可能
If we're gonna figure out what's going on, we have to question him.
如果我们想弄明白出了什么事,我们必须问问他
He is being questioned - by Russian Military Intelligence.
他正在被俄♥国♥♥军♥方情报部门接受审讯
Yes, and he's feeding them a pack of lies.
是的,他正在给他们灌一堆谎话
He's telling them the American administration has been infiltrated...
他告诉他们美国政♥府♥已经被渗透了
- 'cause he wants to force a confrontation. - To what end?
-因为他想得到一次面对面对质的机会 -为什么?
I don't know. That's why we need to talk to him.
我不知道,那就是我必须和他谈的原因
Language.
注意一下语言!
Daria, please.
达利安, 求你了.
I'll see what I can do.
我会想想我能做什么
In the meantime, stay here.
同时,你待在这儿.
Sir, we just received another report.
长官,我们刚刚接到另一份报告
As of 091 2, the Chinese military have joined the Russians...
9:12时,中国♥军♥方也加入了俄♥国♥人的
in an elevated state of alert.
警备度提高状态
Naturally.
很自然
General, I've been talking to my contacts in the Kremlin.
将军,我已经和我在克里姆林宫的联络人谈了
They tell me President Mikhailov is not happy with the situation...
他们告诉我米开洛夫对现状并不满意,
but is under considerable pressure from his military advisers.
但他正在被他的军事顾问的施压
In other words,Kiselev is running the show.
换句话说,基索洛夫正在负责这事
Any idea how we can keep this from going to total forces?
有办法让我们不要陷入武力吗?
Yes. I have many friends in the general staff.
是的,我在总参谋部有许多朋友
If I can convince enough of them...
如果我能使足够多的人相信我
to take a united stand against escalation...
采取联合而不是扩大冲突的态度,
it could give our president sufficient leverage to consider other options.
这就会给你们的总统足够的台阶下,让他考虑别的方案
And if Kiselev finds out you're going around him...
如果基索洛夫发现你在他旁边搅局
it could make things worse.
事情就会更糟的
At this point, I don't believe we have much choice.
在这点上,我不觉得我们有什么别的选择
Right.
是的
So what should I call you?
那么,我应该怎么称呼你?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表