in order to divert attention fromhis real corporate financial problems.
是为了从他实际的集团财务问题中转移视线
Colson, who has still madeno public statement -
Colson仍然没有进行公开解释
Corporate financial problems?
公♥司♥的财务问题?
What is she talking about?
她在说什么?
The story broke about an hour ago.
这消息一小时前传出来的
The president's halted trading on the markets.
总统已经终止了股市交易
Your company's stock had fallen 80%,and the Dow was down over 500 points.
你们公♥司♥的股票市值下跌了80%,道琼斯工业指数下降了超过500点
What's going on?
到底发生了什么事?
The SEC is investigating you for securities fraud.
证券交易委员会正在就证券诈骗对你进行调查
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
They're saying there are irregularities...
他们说,你们公♥司♥过去
in your company's last two financial statements.
两年的财务报告是违规的
Why, it's not true.
这不是真的
Come on!
来吧
The timing of this -
这个时候发生...
I'm being set up.
我被人给陷害了!
What's she doing here?
她在这里做什么?
She wants to help, Brian.
她来帮忙的, Brian.
Oh, good. Does she have a time machine so we can go back and undo everything?
喔,很好!为什么...
Brian, what's going on?
Brian. Brian, 发生什么事了?
You wouldn't listen.
你不听我的
You wouldn't stop.
你不停止
So you admit you did this?
所以你让这些发生的?
You go off on your adventures. You fly your planes.
喔!你去冒你的险,你去开你的飞机吧
You drop by every now and then with a bright idea.
现在和以后你随便你的聪明注意吧
Ever since we were kids.
从我们还是孩子的时候起
You're always biting off more than you can chew...
你就总是到处惹事
and I'm always having to bail you out.
而我总是在后面帮你解决
So you doctored the books?
所以你就这么做了?
I had to!
我不得不这么做
I had to do something. I told you.
我总的做点什么,我告诉你
We were overextended.
我们已经过度扩张
The stock price was the only thing keeping us afloat, and you wouldn't listen.
股票价格是我们唯一能维持风光的事情,你根本不听
No, I don't believe this.
不,我不相信这个
Alec, who do you think told the SEC?
Alec... 你以为谁告诉整卷交易委员会的?
Why? Why now?
为什么?为什么现在?
What difference could it make, Brian?
能有什么改变吗, Brian?
- Once the truth came out - Alec, I almost died in that plane too.
-一旦真♥相♥公之于众...-Alec, 我也差点死在那飞机上!
I still have a family.
我还有家庭
- They tried to kill us. - Who?
他们要杀死我们 谁?
Did you really think they were going to let you tell a secret like this?
你真的以为他们会让你把这样的秘密讲出来?
- What are you talking - They call themselves The Trust.
Brian! 你说什么呢? 他们管自己叫“The Trust”
Look, all I know is...
听着,我所知道的是
they're very powerful...
他们非常强大
and they think that Washington abdicated its duty to protect the planet...
而且他们认为华盛顿放弃了保护地球的职责
maybe even caused the problem in the first place.
可能会首先引起问题
They see it as their responsibility to step in.
他们把这个看作是他们的责任
We can fix this.
我们可以改变这些
It's too late. It's done. It can't be undone.
太迟了...都结束了,我们不能回头了
Brian, we'll both go to jail.
Brian, 我们都会进监狱的
Yeah, but my family will be safe.
是的,但是我的家人却安全了
Well, what about the rest of the people that work for this company?
那我们公♥司♥其他员工呢?
What about their families?
他们的家人呢?
Why weren't you thinking about them three days ago?
3天以前你怎么不这么想?
How did they know?
他们怎么知道的?
How did the people who threatened you know that you'd cooked the books?
那些威胁你的人是怎么知道你做假账的?
How did they know that there would be enough to indict both you and Alec?
他们怎么会有足够的证据指控你和Alec?
They got to you six months ago.
他们6个月前就开始调查你了
Alec, they knew what you had. Don't ask me how.
Alec, 他们知道你手里有什么,别问我怎么知道的
They had to make sure they could stop you.
他们要确保能够阻止你
You were wrong, Alec.
你错了, Alec...
True or not...
无论对错,
this shouldn't come out.
真♥相♥都不能被公开
The world's not ready.
世界还没有做好准备
There must be something we can do.
我们肯定能做点什么吧
You signed false financial statements.
你签署了虚假财务报告
No, I mean about the people who tried to kill us.
不,我的意思是,有人要干掉我们
All I know is that they operate above the law...
就我所知,他们凌驾于法律之上
and that they've threatened people's lives before.
他们过去曾经威胁过很多人
- Then we have to bring them down. - We've tried. Believe me.
-那我们就弄垮他们-我们尝试过了,相信我
Well, we have to try again.
那我们再试试
So Colson's convinced Vogler to arrange a meeting with his contact and wear a wire.
所以Colson让Vogler与他们安排会面
Hopefully, we'll get enough to connect him to the rogue NI D...
希望我们能找上流浪NID
and then flip him for someone bigger.
并给他们一次教训
We're coordinating with Agent Barrett.
我们配合Barrett探员
At the very least, it may restore Colson's public image.
最后这会重新建立Colson的公众形象
Especially if it turns out...
如果能够改变
that someone in direct corporate competition with Colson Industries...
某人幕后操纵,直接控制与Colson工业的竞争
was pulling the strings.
不幸的是
Unfortunately, without further evidence...
没有进一步的证据
Brian Vogler's word alone...
仅仅Brian Vogler的话
isn't gonna be enough to undo all the damage already done to the company.
并不能挽回公♥司♥已经遭到的损失
What of Brian Vogler's safety?
Brian Vogler的安全如何?
He's under close surveillance. His family has been taken into protective custody.
他被严密监视中,他的家人被带到保护所
Well...
好吧
I guess the secret is safe again.
我猜秘密是保住了...又一次
For now.
就目前而言
You know, I wouldn't count Colson out just yet.
你知道,我不会攻击Colson的
He still feels really strongly that the world should know the truth.
他仍然对公布真♥相♥感觉良好
All right.Thank you.
好的,谢谢
Surveillance just found Brian Vogler dead in his bathroom.
监视人员刚刚发现Brian Vogler死在自己的浴室里
What? How?
什么?怎么死的?
He hanged himself.
上吊了
I'm so sorry about Brian.
对于Brian的死我感到遗憾
I killed him.
是我害了他
Might as well have put the gun against his head...
就好像我把枪对准他的头
and pulled the trigger myself.
然后亲自扣动了扳机
You couldn't have known.
你也没料到会这样
You saw how scared he was.
你知道他有多恐惧
I know what his family meant to him.
我了解他的家人对他有多重要
He was never going to do anything to put them in any danger.
他从来都不会把他们置于危险之中
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
- He betrayed you. - No.
-他出♥卖♥♥♥了你-不
I betrayed him.
是我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Why don't you put the gun down.
为什么不把你的枪放下呢
My life's over, Sam.
我的生命结束了, Sam
Everything I worked for, everything I believed in, held to be true -
我的一切努力,我的一切信仰,应该是正确的...
Still exists.
还有机会
Apparently Congress is looking into providing relief.
很明显,国会在设法提供救援
The companies, the employees will survive.
公♥司♥、员工...会幸存下来的
While I go to jail for something I didn't do?
出恶劣坐牢我还能做什么?
Back on the alpha site you said, no matter what...
在Alpha基地时,你说过
you would rather make whatever time you had left meaningful.
无论怎样,你都会让自己最后的生命更有意义
I'm here to give you that chance.
我来这里就是给你这样一个机会
How?
什么样的?
By making all the indictments against me just disappear?
让所有针对我的指控...都消失吗?
I was thinking more along the lines of making you disappear.
我考虑的是让你消失掉
Problem with a guy like me -
像我这样遇到麻烦的人
no place on Earth I can hide.
在地球上无法继续生存
Who's talking about Earth?
谁说要在地球了?
Oh, no. I couldn't let you do that.
喔,不,不行,我不能跟你去
Believe me. I wouldn't be here without the approval of my superiors.
相信我吧,没有上级的批准我是不会来这里的
The president wasn't responsible for what happened to you...
现在,总统对你的事情并不负有责任
but he's also not sorry that you were publicly discredited.
并且他同样,不会为诋毁你的公众形象而表示道歉
Please, Alec, come with me.
求你了, Alec, 跟我来吧
You can still make a difference.
你仍然能够继续作出改变
"He who fights and runs away" -
留得青山在...
"Lives to fight another day."
总有东山再起的一天
And no one will ever know.
没有人能够看透一切
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表