and come clean with you.
我拿我的生命亲自告诉你
I know everything.
我知道每件事……
- Geez, you scared the hell out of me. - I'm sorry.
-Geez , 吓着我了,你在这干嘛-对不起
It's okay, Gordie. I'm just glad it's you.
没事 Gordy,我只是,很高兴见到你
Boss, if it's all right with you,me and Bert are going to head home.
老板,如果你没事,我和Burt,我们想先回家了
It looks like nobody's coming in again today.
今天看来没人会再来了
Yeah.
是啊
Look, I know this is kind of a bad time, but -
看,我知道这不是时候,不过……
What is it?
什么?
Well, it's been really slow around here, and...
那么,这里变得死气沉沉
I kind of dropped off an application at the Piggly Wiggly.
而且我又几分像辞职
I understand.You gotta do what you gotta do.
我明白,去做你必须做的吧
Thanks, boss.Good night.
老板,谢谢你,晚安
Night.
晚安
Activating hyperdrive!
进入超光速飞行
Standing straight up.
Standing straight up.
Come on, boys! Have at 'em!
快,攻击~
Sir!
长官!
Thanks for seeing me.You look great.
谢谢你来看我,你看起来不错
- How are you? - Oh, I'm good.
-你怎么样?-哦,我很好
- Very good. - Good.
-非常好-好
I'm sorry about everything that's happened.
我对发生的事感到很抱歉
I drove you and Andy away. I understand that now.
我开车从远处经过你和Andy,我现在明白了
- Just let me finish.-Joe -
-让我说完 - Joe -
I was too wrapped up in the stories to realize what was important.
我太钟爱我的故事兵败什么是最重要的
I promise I will focus on rebuilding my business, on providing for my family...
如果你再给我一次机会,我保证我会把精力放在重建我的
if you'll give me another chance.
意上,供养这个家
It was never about the money, Joe.
这不管钱的事
It was your obsession with that stone.
是你被这块石头迷住了
I know, I know,and I owe you both an explanation.
我知道,我知道 我欠你们俩一个解释
That's why I brought you proof that my visions are real.
所以我带来了证据证明我所说的都是真的
This is whatJack O'Neill actually looks like.
这是 Jack O'Neill 实际上的样子
I know what you're thinking,but I swear I saw this image in my mind...
我知道你在想什么,但是我发誓这个画面在我的脑海中
long before it was in the paper.
比这张照片要久
And here. This report about massive solar flare activity from six years ago.
还有这个,关于六年前太阳大耀斑的报道
It coincides with the time SG - 1 destroyed Apophis's fleet.
这个从时间上和SG - 1 消灭 Apophis 战舰相符
And this, about the sinking of a Russian submarine?
还有这个,沉没的俄♥国♥潜艇?
It happened the same time Anubis's ship crashed into the Pacific Ocean.
这和 Anubis 的战舰坠毁在太平洋时间相同
It just means that you're using real people and events...
这只能说明你利用真人真事把他们
and incorporating them in your fantasies.
混在一起以支持你的白日梦
They're not fantasies.Jack O'Neill is head of Stargate Command.
这不是白日梦!Jack O'Neill 是StarGate指挥部的头
There is no Stargate Command!
根本没有StarGate指挥部!
Listen to me. I've been talking to several doctors about your symptoms.
听我说,我和几个专家谈过你的症状
They think that you might be suffering from something called manic psychosis...
他们认为你可能得的是精神焦虑
combined with grandiose delusions.
同时还有大量的幻觉
But with therapy and medication...
但是通过治疗和药物
you could probably live a normal life.
你或许可以过正常的生活
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天!
They're fighting in Antarctica for Earth's very survival.
他们正在南极上空战斗 为了地球的生存
Anubis's fleet is in orbit above us right now.
Anubis 的舰队进入地球轨道,就在我们上方
Joe, stop it. It's not real.
Joe 停下来,这不是真的
You don't understand!
你不明白
If Jack can't find a way to use the Ancients' technology in time...
如果 Jack 无法及时找到适用古人科技的方法
we're all dead!
我们都会死!
Good - bye, Joe.
再见 Joe
It's happening, Charlene!
这真的发生了Charlene !
You'll see! It's real!
你会看见的,这是真的
Okay, look.
好的,看
This obviously isn't your forte.
这明显不是你的地盘
So why don't you just put the gun down before you get hurt.
所以为什么不在你受伤之前放下枪呢?
Don't come any closer.
别再靠近了!
I know your gun isn't real.
我知道你的枪不是真的
However, mine is.
可是,我的是
Oh, God! I'm sorry. You're right. It's just a toy. Please don't shoot me.
哦,上帝!我很抱歉,你是对的,这只是个玩具 请别杀我
- I'm not going to shoot you. - I'm sorry.
-我不会拍遐 -我很抱歉
I just thought it was the only way to make you listen to me.
我以为这是唯一让你听我说的方法
Oh, where you're going people will listen.
哦,你走到哪,人们都会听的
They've got nothing to do but listen to what you have to say.
他们什么都不会做,但是只是听你说
They've got nice white coats,padded walls, the whole nine yards.
他们穿这漂亮的白外套,满院子的填补墙壁
Please wait.
等等!
You're Brigadier General Jack O'Neill...
你是 Jack O'Neill 准将
head of Stargate Command at Cheyenne Mountain.
夏安上 StarGate指挥部的指挥
You used to command SG - 1, which is now led by Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter.
你习惯于指挥 SG - 1 ,现在由 Samantha Carter 中校指挥
You once visited a planet called Argos...
你有一次访问了一个叫 Argos 的星球
and the nanites in your blood caused you to age artificially.
你血液里的机器人工地改变了你的年龄
You've had the entire repository of the Ancients' knowledge...
你曾经完整地把古人的知识库
downloaded into your brain twice.
下载到你的脑中,两次
You have a thing for The Simpsons, fishing...
你的事有,Simpsons,钓鱼
Mary Steenburgen, the color peridot...
Mary Steenburgen,彩色橄榄石
and you're a terrible Ping - Pong player.
而且你的乒乓打的非常糟糕
- Have we met? - My name is Joe Spencer. I'm a barber.
-我们见过?-我的名字叫 Joe Spencer 是个理发师
It's all true, isn't it?
这都是真的,是么?
Everything I've seen -
我见过的每件事
the Stargate, the Goa'uld,the Asgards.
星际之门,Goa'uld,Asgards ?
It's all real.
都是真的
Tell me it's real. I need to know.
告诉我这是真的,我需要知道
Well, first of all, Joe...
Joe,首先
I'm not a terrible Ping - Pong player.
我乒乓打得不糟
Between you and me, I totally see the analogy.
你我之间,我完整的见到类似的事
Burns as Goa'uld.
Burns 成了 Goa'uld
- Thank you. - And don't worry.
-谢谢-别担心
I won't say a word about your feelings for -
我不会说关于你的感情的……
This is such an honor.
非常敬重你
I don't know how to thank you for all you've done for our planet.
我不知道该如何感谢你为我们星球所做的一切
There are not enough words.
没有任何一个词语能够形容!
It's nice to meet you too.
很高兴见到你
Joe Spencer.
Joe Spencer.
I was particularly impressed with the time you blew up that sun.
你炸毁太阳的时候给我留下了很特别的印象
Well, thank you. I had a bit of help.
恩,谢谢,我帮了点忙,不过……
And as far as this whole Pete Shanahan thing goes -
还有知道整个 Pete Shanahan 的事情……
Dr. Jackson, can I just say thank goodness you're back?
Jackson 博士,我只能说,感谢上帝你会来了!
Not thatJonas was a bad guy...
并不是说那个 Jonas 不好
but after all you've been through together, you belong here with SG - 1.
所有这些之后你们又在一起了,你属于这里 SG - 1
Thank you. Jack?
谢谢 Jack?
He's a barber.
他是个理发师
- Broke into your house? - Yeah.
打断以下 好的
Second week in a row.
第二周都排满了
- Alarm. - I'm thinking dog.
-警报 -我正在想狗
You could try locking your front door.
你可以试试把前门锁住
Joe, the barber.
Joe,理发师
Please be seated.
请坐
What have you got there, Carter?
你这有些什么, Carter ?
Initial tests show thatJoe possesses the same Ancient gene as you do.
恩,初步测试显示 Joe 拥有和你相同的古人基因
I just want you to know if you ever need me...
我只是想让你知道,
to use the chair device in Antarctica in defense of the planet, I'm there.
如果你想我适用南极的椅子装置,来保卫地球,我会去的
Thank you.
谢谢!
Other than that,his physiology is completely normal.
其他的,他的生理方面完全正常
Do not a great many people possess this Ancient gene?
不是有人多人都有古人基因的么?
Yeah, I mean, how come I'm the only one seeing these things?
恩,我的意思是为什么我是唯一能感到那些事的?
Yes. Good question.Pray tell.
是啊,好问题,请回答
Unfortunately, our knowledge of Ancient physiology is fairly limited.
不幸的是,我们掌握的古人的生理是非常有限的
The only other thing we know is...
其他我们所知的
Joe has somehow managed to gain access to huge amounts...
这个Joe是否掌握了很多我们的机密情报?
of classified information, mainly in regard to SG - 1...
大体上关于 SG - 1
and that these visions are somehow connected to the stone he found.
并且这些影像以某种方式通过他找到的石头传递给他
Anything on that?
有关石头的呢?
Daniel's looking into it. He did say there was something familiar about it.
Daniel 正在找 他说有类似的某样东西
You claim to receive these visions only within the proximity of the stone.
你说你接收到那些影像只有在你接近石头的时候?
Perhaps there is a connection between the stone and your genetic predispositions.
或许这石头和你的遗传物质有某种联♥系♥
The hair makes you look different, but didn't you use to be more gold - colored?
我知道头发试你看上去有些不同,但是你不是习惯于金色的么?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表