We should get going.
我们就要走了
Actually, this is interesting.
其实,这是有趣的
There's a lot here to translate.
这些翻译很有意思
- Sam? - Go ahead.
-Sam -继续讲
- Maybourne was right. - What do you mean?
-Maybourne 是对的 -意谓什么?
Well, from what I've been able to decipher, it's pretty clear.
好吧,我已经翻译过了,相当清楚
The script on these walls is a historical log...
在这些墙壁上的记录是一位
compiled by an Ancient who traveled through time...
Ancient的时间旅行者的日志
to study the evolution of life on this world.
研究这一个世界的进化和发展
Daniel, we know the Ancients experimented with time travel...
Daniel,我们知道Ancients实验过时间旅行,
but we have no evidence that they actually mastered it.
但是没有证据证明他们掌握了
Yeah, well, we do now.
是的,很好,我们现在有了
To the best of my knowledge,these are only a couple hundred years old.
你看,据我所知,这些记录只有数百年之久
Which means they were carvedafter the Goa'uld had already left.
这些文字在 Goa'uld 之后用雕刻方法留下了
But the Ancients predate the Goa'uld.
但是Ancients却早于 Goa'uld
Right. So the only logical explanation...
对了, 如此唯一合乎逻辑的解释是
is that an Ancient traveled to the future,and then back to a time not too long ago.
从前Ancient的旅行者到了未来,然后回到过去
I don't know, Daniel.
我不知道Daniel
There are references to the time travel device itself.
有关时间旅行装置的记录 被描述为在一艘小的船里
It's described as being inside a small ship.
如果我是正确的,它可能仍然
If I'm right, it may still be here. I think it's worth a look.
在这里. 我认为这很有价值
All right.We're on our way.
好的,我们在路上
- Daniel? - Go ahead.
-Daniel?-继续
We've been at it a while.Are you sure it's around here?
我们到了一会儿,你确信是在这里周围?
Just give it a little more time.
这需要一点时间
I hate to say it, Daniel,but we can't risk staying much longer.
我不原这么说 Daniel,但是我们不能冒险停留的太久
I'm scrubbing the search.Fall back to the gate.
我们停止搜索 撤退到门那里
Sam?
Sam?
Daniel, we have no way ofknowingwhen the Goa'uld will get here.
Daniel, 当 Goa'uld 到达在这里的时候,我们没有路可走了
- It could be days. - And it could be hours.
-还有几天时间 -也许是数小时
Colonel Carter, DanielJackson -
Carter中校 Daniel Jackson
I have found something.
我发现一些东西
It certainly looks like a ship.
它看起来像一艘船
These appear to be flight controls.
这些似乎是飞行控制系统
So, what's this?
那么这是什么?
It could be the time device.
可能是时间装置
It bears little resemblance to Ancient designs we have previously encountered.
和我们先前遇到Ancient的设计非常相似
Judging from Maybourne's wall,it must have worked at some point.
由 Maybourne's 发现的墙壁看,它应该是可以工作的
I'm guessing it must manifest some sort of energy field...
好吧,我猜测它一定创造一种
that encompasses the entire ship...
包含整个的船的能量空间
allowing the traveler to literally fly through time.
允许旅行者按照设定穿越时间
I wonder.
我怀疑
Let's not touch anything just yet.I'm kind of fond of this era.
我们至今还不能碰任何事 我有一点喜欢这一个时代
Okay, so what do we do?
好,那么我们做什么?
We bring it back.
我们把它带回去
Judging by the dimensions...
藉着尺寸判断
it looks like it was actually designed to fit through the gate.
它看起来像,被设计适合经过星门
Okay. How do we get it there?
好,我们怎么做?
This vessel appears to be relatively undamaged.
这一艘船似乎没有损坏
The engine may yet be functional.
引擎可能仍然是能工作的
This is Ancient technology.
这是Ancient的技术
We'd need an Ancient to make it work.
我们需要一个Ancient来使它工作
Or someone close.
与某人有关
Jack, it's great to see you.
Jack,看到你太好了
How long has it been?
多久没见了?
Oh, since that time you got us stranded off - world and tried to kill me.
哦, 自从那次你令我们被困,在那个世界和你试着杀我
That takes me back.
话说回来
I guess congratulations are in order.You made general.
我祝贺你过的不错 你做了将军
You made king.
你做了国王
Right. Well, it's not a contest.
很好,好的 这不是比赛
Do you mind?These guys are torturing that ditty.
你介意吗? 那些家伙的小调正在折磨我
Right. Take five, guys.
好的,带这五个家伙离开!
I taught 'em that expression.
我教他们这样表达的
I'm hoping that you can stay for a while...
我希望你能停留一阵子
check out the sights...
检查下遗迹
take in the culture.
接受下文化
I want you to feel at home here.
希望你在这里感觉自在
Harry, you're aware of the fact that this place...
Harry,你是知道一群超坏的家伙
is gonna be overrun by a gaggle of bad guys soon?
很快就会到达这里 蹂踏着个地方?
Yeah, well, maybe.
是的,也许
Right.
很好
Carter told me about this prophecy stuff.It's not gonna go down that way, you know.
Carter告诉我关于预言东西 我不得不来这 ,你知道
You've defeated system lords before.Come on Jack
你以前已经打败过系统领主 加油, Jack.
No. You've got to tell these people they gotta start packing.
不,你已经必须告诉这些人,他们有那必须打包离开
- We'll take as many as we can. - I can't.
-我们将尽可能接受更多的人 -我不能
I already told them you'd save the day.
我已经告诉了他们你将会解救他们
Let me ask you a question.
让我问你一个问题
Did this prophecy mention anything about casualties...
这一个预言提到关于意外事件的任何事吗?
how many people would die in the fighting?
多少人会死于战斗?
It's not really that detailed.
它没有那么详细
Does it say anything about the king surviving at all?
它说了任何关于国王是否生还吗?
Actually, there's...
实际上
no reference to me specifically.
没有明确的提到我
- I just assumed. - Do you really want to take that chance?
我只是假设 你真的想抓住这个机会吗?
Do you want to roll those dice?
你想要摇晃那些骰子吗?
It's not gonna be easy to convince 'em.
我没有办法去使他们相信Jack
You can do it, Harry.You're the king.
你能做到Harry 你是国王
And remember, it's good to be king.
而且记得,是好国王
- Nice ride. - Yeah, Ancients like to fly in style.
-漂亮的飞船 -是的, Ancients的喜欢的风格
Nice.
太棒了!
You're gonna have to help me out here, Carter. Got any quarters?
你必须来这里帮助我Carter 所有的方面?
Unfortunately, I can't help you with this one, sir. You're on your own.
不幸地,我不能帮助你长官,你只能靠你自己
Fine.
很好
How do we know we're not gonna end up back at the Alamo?
我们如何知道我们没有到目标在Alamo后结束 ?
For one thing, that was on Earth.
好吧,对于一件事物,那是在地球上
But, more importantly...
但是更重要,我已经分开
I've separated the time device from the control circuits...
来自控制线路的时间装置
I think.
我想
Concentrate on powering up the engines.
全神贯注于在引擎动力上
Concentrate?
集中注意力吗?
Got nothin'.
我什么都没感觉到
Come on. You've proven the Ancient gene you possess...
来吧,你已经证明了有Ancient的基因
allows you to operate Ancient technology.
允许你操作Ancient的技术
It's no different than the device in Antarctica.
这个和南极的装置没有不同
Just focus your mind.
集中你的思想
Good.
好的
Good.
好的
Not so good.
不太好
Tempus fugit, girls.
姑娘们 光阴似箭
I sure collected a lot of stuff in only a couple of years.
在这数年中,我收集了许多东西
I guess I'm a bit of a pack rat.
我想我就象一只带背包的老鼠
- When will you address your people? - I'm getting to that.
-你何时想要向你的民族发表演说?-我正要做那个
I'm thinking about what I'm gonna say.
好的我正在想我将要说什么
Perhaps you should consider telling the truth.
也许你应该考虑说事实
That's one strategy.
那是一个策略
Whatever you decide,we are running out of time.
无论你决定什么,我们的时间不多了
- We must leave soon. - Yeah, I know.
-我们很快就要离开 -是的,我知道
I know.
我知道
No, no. Just leave that.That stuff over there.
不,只是离开那 东西在那里!
The primary power source is depleted.
主要的动力来源失效了
We need to reroute the controls to the secondary output...
我需要改变控制参数避免次要
which was originally designed to power the time device.
时间装置的动力输入到引擎
Of course we do.
当然让我们做吧
Okay. Try it now, sir.
好 现在试试看 长官
Damn it.
该死!
I'm just not that familiar with Ancient technology.
我只是对Ancient的技术感到不是那么熟悉
I need a little time.
我需要一些的时间
That is one thing I can't give you, Carter.
那是我不能给你Carter的一件东西
You can't be serious.
你不会是认真的吧
Sir, this technology is too valuable to lose.
Sir,我们无法失去这一种技术,它太有价值了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表