Prometheus,someonejust activated the -
Prometheus,有人刚刚激活...
Colonel Reynolds, say again.
Reynolds上校,再说一次.
Sir, our rings just activated.
长官,我们的圆环刚刚激活了.
Security team to Level 4 ring room.Visuals on screen.
安全小组到第4层圆环室,打开监视器.
- Seal it off. - Controls are not responding, sir.
-解开密封. -控制没回应,长官.
Airman?
空军?
It's no good, sir.The rings will not activate.
很不好,长官.圆环无法激活.
Security team, report.
安全小组报告!
All shipboard communications are down.
全部船层通讯失效了.
- Initiate emergency lockdown. - I can't, sir.
-实施紧急封闭. -我做不到,长官.
- It may be possible from the engine room. - Go.
-很可能是来自引擎室内部.-去.
That wasn't me, sir.
那不是我,长官.
Let's get 'em outta there.
让我们把他们拉出来.
Can we pursue?
我们能追赶他们吗?
Engines are off - line.Controls are unresponsive.
引擎离线.控制没反应.
The weapons are off - line too, sir.It looks like we're dead in the water.
武器也离线了,长官.就好像我们死在水里.
General, I just did a head count.
将军,我刚清点了人数.
DanielJackson is still aboard Prometheus.
Daniel Jackson仍然在Prometheus上面.
Crap.
破烂货!
- Are you okay? - I feel like my head's going to explode.
-你还好吗? -我感觉就像头要爆♥炸♥了.
But, on the bright side,I think my hiccups are gone.
但是在乐观的一面,我想我的打嗝消失了.
- What do you need, sir? - I need this ship operational now.
-你需要什么,长官? -现在我需要这艘飞船能操作.
Yes, sir. Thank you.
是的,长官.
Near as I can tell, we're lucky that life - support systems are still working.
就目前我所能说的,我们很幸运生命,支持系统仍然在工作,长官.
- How much time do you figure we have? - That's hard to say.
-你能算出我们还有多少时间? -那很难说.
I've got some secondary systems on - line,including some short - range sensors, sir.
我已经使一些次要系统上线,包括一些短程感应器,长官.
Scans of the cargo ship indicate that it's in worse shape than this Al'kesh.
扫描显示那艘货船比这艘Al - kesh更糟.
Strange, isn't it, sir?
很奇怪,不是吗,长官?
That a Goa'uld Super Soldier would go to all this trouble to keep us alive?
那个Goa'uld超级战士会做这么麻烦的事让我们活着?
Hey, how's it goin'?
嗨,进展怎样?
Guess it's just you and me, huh?
猜测这里只有你和我,嗯?
It's a little strange, isn't it?
有点奇怪,不是吗?
You see, that weapon I shot you with should've killed you.
你看,我射击你的武器,应该杀死你了.
What's even stranger is you guys usually don't take prisoners either.
更陌生的是,你们这些家伙通常根本不留犯人.
I mean, it's kinda kill first and -
可以这么说,先杀然后...
That's generally just about it. Just the killing.
不,那通常差不多就是那样.只是杀人.
I'm just gonna talk to myself for a while,'cause you're not gonna talk to me.
我只是在这和自己说一会,因为你是不会和我说话的.
Not that you guys are very talkative, but -
并非你们这些家伙非常喜欢说话,但是,呃...
You may prove useful.
你也许证明有用.
Okay. Now we're gettin' somewhere.
好的,现在我们有些进展了.
Where's everybody else?
其他人在哪里?
I transported them onto the Al'kesh.
我把他们传送到Al - Kesh上面了.
Well, you kept the wrong guy, 'cause I don't know anything about the ship.
嗯,你留下了错误的家伙,因为关于这艘飞船我什么也都不知道.
But you are very attractive.
但你非常有吸引力.
What?
什么?
Hey, you know, big guy -
嘿,你知道,大家伙
I'm flattered. Really, I am.
我很高兴,真的,
It's just that... you're not my type.
只是那个,你不是我的类型.
And I'm more than a little disturbed that I might be yours.
我不只一点心理不正常才会是你的.
Whoa! You don't have to do that! Don't. Don't!
别那样!别那样!
Don't worry.I'm not gonna hurt you -
别担心.我不会伤害你.
- Thank God. - Much, I hope.
-感谢上帝. -非常,我希望.
I wish to send a long - range transmission using the communications systems.
我想发送一条远程信息,使用通讯系统.
- Sorry. Don't have a clue. - You're lying.
-抱歉,我没有线索. -你撒谎.
In general? No. Yes.Well, I try to be honest, but...
一般的? 不,是的,我设法诚实,但是...
you know, occasionally a little white one slips out every now and again.
偶尔一艘小白船在外面,现在及再次.
Shall I kiss it better?
我吻下比较好?
Just don't do it again.
只是别再做那个了.
Hey, look, even if I knew what it is you wanted me to do...
你看,即使我知道你想要我去做的,
what makes you think I'd tell you?
是什么使你认为我会告诉你?
How the hell do you think you can steal a ship when you don't know how it works?
你怎么见鬼的认为你能偷一艘船,当你不知道它怎样工作的时候?
I got the sub - light engines going.
我让亚光速引擎工作了.
Yeah, so you did.
是,那么你做到了.
You really expect me to believe you don't know how your own ship works?
你真的期待我相信 你不知道怎样使自己的飞船工作?
Okay.
好的
Look, my name is DanielJackson. I'm an archaeologist.
你看,我叫Daniel Jackson.我是个考古学家
A historian.
历史学家.
I study ancient cultures...
我研究远古文化
histories of the past,ancient civilizations.
过去的历史,古代文明.
- Have you heard of Earth? Tauri? - No.
-你听说过地球,Tauri吗? -没有.
We were on our way to rescue a few friends who are trapped -
我们正在前往援救一些朋友的路上,他们陷入困境了....
I really don't care.
我真的不关心.
Look, this really isn't necessary.
你看,这真的没必要....
Can I have the ship? No.Okay. Discussion over.
我能拥有飞船? 不.没问题.讨论结束.
Here we go.
我们开始吧.
Tenat of Oran.
Voran的Tennet.
Tenat, this is Vala.If you can hear me, please respond.
Tennet,我是Vala,如果你能听到我请回答.
I've managed to procure a vessel bigger and better than what I'd hoped for.
我设法获得了一艘战舰,比我希望的更大,更好.
Tenat, if you get this message,I apologize for the delay...
Tennet,如果你收到这个信息,我为延误道歉
and we'll meet at the designated coordinates in one day.
一天内在指定位置见面.
Vala out.
Vala完毕.
Now, about the hyperdrive.
现在,关于超空间引擎.
Colonel. Doctor.
上校,博士.
I've rerouted remaining power to shields and life support for the time being.
我重新处理了一下,暂时将剩余动力转移到护盾和生命支持
But as far as the engines go -
但是直到引擎完蛋...
The control crystals for both sub - light and hyperdrive engines are totally fried.
亚光速和超空间引擎的控制水晶被完全油炸了.
It looks like they were deliberately sabotaged.
看起来像它们故意被破坏.
Can they be repaired?
能修复它们吗?
In a word - no.We need new ones.
简言之,不能.我们需要个新的.
I was thinking about that cargo ship, sir.
我在考虑那艘货船,长官.
Sergeant Harriman says life support over there is minimal...
Harriman中士说那里的生命支持非常弱.
barely enough to sustain one person for a few moments.
仅仅足够支撑一个人呆一会.
If we don't get new crystals - Sorry. Kill me now.
而且如果我们得不到一个新水晶,抱歉,又来了.
- I'll go, sir. - I'll go.
-我去,长官.-不,我去.
- With all due respect - - Someone took my ship. I want it back.
-出于全部的尊敬... -有人带走了我的飞船.我要它回来.
Access is restricted by code.
一个密♥码♥限制着进入.
Yeah? Too bad.
是.太糟了.
God!
上帝!
That hurt?
热?
Yeah!
是.
I can fix it.
我能修好它.
I don't know the code!
我不知道那密♥码♥!
There. Feel better?
感觉好些了?
- You're a Goa'uld. - No.
-你是个Goa'uld. -不
But I was once a host to one.
但我曾经是一个的宿主.
Which explains the naquadah in your blood that lets you use Goa'uld technology.
那能解释你体内的naquadah能让你使用Goa'uld技术.
And how I can quickly learn to fly this rather primitive ship.
以及我怎么会快速学会使用这艘相当原始的飞船.
So primitive one would wonder if it was worth the bother.
是,那么原始.你一定会惊讶如果它是努力的价值.
In this case,it's the size that matters.
既然这样,这是尺寸问题.
Actually, pretty much in every case.
实际上,几乎每个情况.
Tell me the code.
给我密♥码♥.
Please.
请给我.
I don't know it.
不知道它.
Fine.
很好.
- How much time will he have? - I'm guessing a few minutes.
-我们还有多少时间? -我估计只有几分钟.
Maybe less.
或者更少.
- Sir. - Not another word, Colonel.
-长官? -不用再说了,上校.
- Do it now. - General.
-现在开始吧. -将军
Godspeed.
上帝保佑你.
Boy.
男孩。
- General? General, can you hear me? - I'm here in the engine room.
将军?将军,你能听到我吗? 我在这里机房♥
Open the third panel down on the center column.
打开中♥央♥圆柱向下第三个嵌板.
- Done. - You want the blue one.
-好了. -你需要一块蓝色的,
It should be locatedat the center of the panel.
它应该在嵌板中♥央♥.
Got it.
拿到了.
One panel up,you should find a clear one.
向上一个嵌板,你应该能找到一个透明的.
It's hard to tell.
很难说
The light in here is -
被烟熏了.
Something's -
某些...
- General, can you hear me? - It's only been two minutes.
-将军,将军你能听到我吗? -只有2分钟.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表