- And then? - That's all I got so far.
-然后呢?-我只能想那么远
- Any idea what time it is exactly? - 3:00.
-知道现在确切的时间吗?-3点
Sorry. I kinda meant what year.
抱歉,我的意思是,哪年?
Well, you and Daniel said there was some kind of a failed rebellion.
好,你和 Daniel 说过,曾经发生过失败的叛乱
In 2995 BC.
在公元前 2995 年
- BC? - Colonel.
-公元前?-上校?
Kidding. And call me Jack, will ya?
开玩笑 叫我 Jack 好吗?
Hey! It's all right, folks. We come in peace.
嗨,没事儿伙计们,我们和平地来到这里
Nothin' to be afraid of.
没什么好担心的
I doubt they speak English.
我怀疑他们能否说英语
- Hello. - He does.
-喂-他能
Yes, I am Katep.
是的,我是 Katep
- I am Jack - O'Neill.
-我是 Jack -O'Neill,
Colonel Carter. And Teal'c.
Carter中校 和 Teal'c
- How'd you know - Please come with me. Ra's patrols...
-你怎么知道...-请跟我来 Ra 的巡逻队
come through here often, and they must not see you - especially you.
经常光顾这里 他一定不能看见你们 特别是你
Please. Come.
请进来
Please.
请
- How do you know who we are? - This is not the first time we have met.
-你怎么知道我们是谁?-这不是我们第一次见面了
- You knew the other SG - 1 team. - Five years ago, you came.
-你认识另外一个 SG1小队 -5年前,你们来到这里
You were witness to the death of my brother at the hands of Ra.
你们见证了我的兄弟死在 Ra 的手上
After you were trapped here, we planned an uprising together.
在你们被陷在这里以后,我们一起计划举♥行♥起义
- So much for causality. - Ra is still here. We have seen his ship.
-因果关系导致 -Ra 还在这里 我们看见了他的船
Our first attempt at gathering forces for the rebellion did not go well.
我们首先要集中反叛的力量,进展并不顺利
We had to expose ourselves to those who proved still loyal to Ra.
我们不得不在那些仍然效忠 Ra 的人面前暴露自己
You were captured and executed long before the plan could be finished.
远在计划完成之前,你们就被抓住并处死了
Really?
真的?
- All of us? - All but one.
-我们全部?-除了一个
- Well, this can't be a good sign. - Why is that?
-好,这可不是什么好兆头 -为什么这样说?
- Where am I? - Ancient Egypt?
-我在哪儿?-古埃及?
No, I mean the "me" from your timeline.
不,我是说在你们的时间线上的"我"
- I killed you. - Why?
-我杀了他 -为什么?
- You were a Goa'uld spy. - A good reason.
-你变成了一个 Goa'uld 间谍 -一个好理由
- It was horrible. - Yeah, I'm sure.
-真是可怕啊 -是的,我相信
- Why are you here? - Yes. Excellent question.
-你们为什么来这儿?-是啊,好问题
- You don't know. - I thought I did, there for a while.
-你们不知道 -我想我是暂时在这儿
And then I realized I didn't.
并且我也知道我实际不在
- Well, I know why I'm here. - Good. Let's start there.
-好,我可是知道我为什么在这 -好极了!让我们听听
We came back in time to get a ZPM.
我们回到过去,去取ZPM
Right. It was buried with the tape.
没错!它和录像带一起被埋了
Why is it so important? I think you were about to explain it, but the -
为什么它那么重要?我想你能解释一下,
The batteries on the camera ran out.
因为摄像机的电池用完了
Long story. Why don't you take a seat?
说来话长,你们为什么不坐下?
Basically, we got trapped here because...
基本上,我们被陷在这里就是
you didn't want to affect the timeline.
因为你 (Carter)不希望影响时间线
But ultimately, you and you...
但是最终,你(O'Neill)和你(Teal'c)
couldn't stand the idea of living out the rest of your lives under Ra's rule...
无法容忍♥在 Ra 的统治下生活
without doing anything.
而什么都不做
Remember, there was a rebellion here on Earth.
记得地球上曾经有一次暴♥动♥
That's how the gate got buried in the first place. So, we figured...
这就是为什么星际之门会被埋在第一个地点
what difference does it make if we're involved or not?
于是我们认为,我们介入与否会有什么不同呢?
Unfortunately, we never got a chance to execute the plan.
不幸地是我们从来就没有得到执行这个计划的机会
- We heard. - We tried to do too much, too fast.
-我们听着呢 -我们设法做了很多,很快
Since then, Katep and I have been slowly building up an underground movement.
从那开始,和我已经慢慢地建立了一支地下组织
I can only assume things don't go well, because if you're here...
我们只能假设事情进展的并不顺利,因为如果你们在这
you saw the tape, and the future still needs fixing.
你们看了录像带,可是未来仍然需要修补
- Something like that. - We didn't just see the tape.
-差不多是这么回事 -我们不仅仅看了录像带
- We saw the tablet. - What tablet?
-我们还看了石板 -什么石板?
The one you haven't written yet.
你还没有完成的那个,
And put where the Stargate was supposed to be buried.
并且放在了星际之门假定应该被掩埋的那个地方
Supposed to be?
假定应该?
In our timeline, the rebellion you planned actually works.
在我们的时间线中,你们策划的起义确实成功了
Ra ends up leaving, and Earth is freed...
Ra 结束了统治,离开了,并且地球也解放了,
but Ra takes the Stargate with him.
但是 Ra 却带走了星际之门
- Okay, that's a problem. - Yes!
-哦,那到是个问题 -是啊!
The gate is never found at Giza. None of us join the Stargate program.
那个门从来就没在吉萨被发现过,
But you left a tablet in an obscure, Egyptian dialect...
但是你留下了一个用晦涩的埃及方言写成的石板
telling us the date of the rebellion...
告诉我们,起义的时间
and where to find the second Stargate in Antarctica.
以及在哪里能够找到第二个星际之门,在南极洲
Good for me. So you're here to make sure Ra doesn't take this Stargate.
我还不错 那么你们来这儿是想确保 Ra 没有带走这个门
It's a plan.
是这样计划的
- Jaffa. - We must hide.
-Jaffa!-我们必须藏起来
Where?
藏哪儿?
In here.
这里面
Sweet.
妙极了!
We have secret stores of weapons like this in positions throughout the region.
我们已经得到了很多秘密武器,像这样藏起来,
- How many troops? - A couple of thousand.
-有多少部队?-几千人,
But that's not really the issue.
但是没有真正统计过
According to you, my own account of history says we win the revolt.
取决于你,我的个人历史估算认为,我们的起义胜利了
We just need to make sure that the gate stays here and gets buried.
我们仅仅需要确定星际之门在这儿,并且被埋了
Which means we have to steal it and hide it from Ra.
也就是说我们要把它从 Ra 那里偷过来,然后藏起来
But it's out in the open, close to his ship.
但是它在开阔地放着,离他的船又那么近
Holding such a position against a Ha'tak would be virtually impossible.
以这样的形势去对抗一艘 Ha'tak 战舰是绝对不可能的
- Even for a short bit of time. - Also, the gate is kinda heavy.
-即便是在很短的时间内 -而且,那个门确实有点沉
- Well, we also have a ship. - Yes, but you see...
-我们也有艘船 -是的,但是你要知道
the ship fits in the gate,not the other way around.
那船的尺寸适合星际之门,而不是反过来
There has to be a way that we can cable the gate to the ship.
也许我们可以把星际之门绑在船上
- Fly it out. - But we still gotta get close to it...
-然后飞走 -但是我们仍然需要能靠近它
- without being detected. - That's easy.
-而不被发现 -那个容易
The ship has a cloaking device.
这艘船有个隐形装置
Makes it invisible.
它可以让自己不被看见
You're telling me this now?
你现在才告诉我这个?
I was sure I mentioned it on the tape.
我确信我肯定在录像带中提到过
If we were able to time our approach to coordinate with the uprising...
如果我们能够为到达定时,就可以配合起义,
- we may yet have a chance. - We'll need to test the cloak.
-我们仍然有机会 -我们需要检测一下隐形装置
We took an awful lot of damage coming out of Chulak.
我们从 Chulak跑出来的时候,损坏太严重了
Because we didn't know about the damn cloak!
就是因为我们不知道有个什么该死的隐形装置!
I was sure I'd mentioned it on the tape.
我确信我肯定在录像带中提到过!
They are gone.
他们走了!
Do you ever wonder what your life's gonna be like in the future?
你想过在未来,你的生活会是什么样吗?
Won't really be my life, will it?
这不会是我的真正的生活,是吗?
No, but still. I mean, I've led such a small and unimportant existence...
不,但是尽管如此 我的意思是,我过着一种渺小而琐碎的生活
I can't ever imagine being a hero who saves the planet.
我从未想像会成为一个英雄并拯救这个星球
Well, we do have a time machine.
好,我们有个时间机器
- We could go check it out. - No way.
-可以去看看 -决不
We've already screwed up enough. Once we're done with the gate...
我们已经搞的够乱了 一旦我们把门埋起来
we need to destroy the ship.
我们就必须把这条船毁掉
- Seriously? - Absolutely.
-当真?-绝对没错
You mean we have to stay here?
你是说,我们不得不待在这儿?
I wonder if the future me has a boyfriend?
我想知道在未来我是否有个男朋友
- So, what do I do? - Try thinking, "invisible."
-那么,我该做什么?-试着想想隐形
Okay.
好
How do we know if it's working?
如果它能行,我们怎么知道呢?
Nope.
不行!
Your strategy is good.
你的策略很好,
But it does not work well as a distraction in our plan...
但是如果我们把力量分散去偷 Chappa'ai(星际之门)
to steal the Chapa'ai.
划就泡汤了
Wait a minute. We know this plan works. If we alter it -
如果能修正它,我们知道这个计划会成功的
We may fail.
我们可能会失败
With this plan, the uprising succeeds and Ra leaves.
根据这个计划,起义成功了,并且 Ra 离开了
And Ra takes the Chapa'ai. If we are to be successful...
而且 Ra 还带走了 Chappa'ai(星际之门)
in keeping Ra from taking the Chapa'ai...
如果我们想成功地避免 Ra 拿走Chappa'ai(星际之门)
we must focus the efforts of the rebellion on distracting him from it.
我们必须加强叛乱的效果从而把他的注意力转移开
Trust me.
相信我
- How's it goin'? - Never seen this technology before.
-怎么样了?-我以前从没见过这样的技术
You're supposed to be a genius.That's why I brought you along.
你应该是个天才,这是我带你来的原因
I'm working on it.
我正在工作啊
I think the power relay was overloaded.
我觉得是功率继电器过载了
I may be able to reroute the circuit to the control interface, but -
我也许可以改变通往控制台的线路 但是...
What?
怎么了?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表