but I have come to ask for your patience.
但是我来是希望你们能够忍♥耐.
You have prepared well for the demise of Moloc...
你们做好了消灭 Moloc 的准备.
but only when allJaffa rise up as one can the Goa'uld be defeated...
但是除非全体 Jaffa 都能崛起才能消灭所有的 Goa'uld .
and only then will all of our brothers and sisters truly be free.
而且只有那样我们所有的兄弟姐妹才能真正获得自♥由♥.
This is the counsel you have come to offer?
这就是你要提供的顾问建议?
- What is it? - Down!
-怎么回事?-卧倒!
Go.
走
The gate is well guarded.
星际之门被严密警戒着.
We must return to the tent. If anyone else survived, they will be tortured.
我们必须回开会的那个帐篷,如果还有人活着, 肯定会被严刑拷打.
- Wait. - For what?
等下. 怎么了?
- Teal'c, you there? - Proceed, O'Neill.
-Teal'c , 在吗? -继续, O'Neill.
You know how I get when you don't call.
你明白, 你不呼叫我什么心情.
Moloc's Jaffa ambushed the summit.
Moloc的Jaffa伏击了会议.
The address of the planet must have fallen into the wrong hands.
这个星球的地址肯定会落入敌人手里.
I am with Ishta and another rebelJaffa named Aron.
我跟 Ishta 和另一名叫做 Eron 的 Jaffa 在一起.
At present we are cut off from the gate.
现在我们去星际之门的路已经被切断.
- How bad? - Very.
有多糟? 很糟.
- Backup? - It would be unwise at the moment.
-需要增援吗? -这个时候用很愚蠢.
I am uncertain as to the extent of forces or if there are ships in orbit.
我无法确定他们部队的规模或者轨道上战舰的数量.
I will need time to gather intel before deciding on a course of action.
决定下一步行动之前我需要时间来搜集情报.
All right. I'll check inin about an hour.
好吧, 半个小时后我们再联♥系♥.
And, T?
那个, T ?
- My head is down, O'Neill. - Over.
-我头很低, O'Neill . -完毕.
Someone from within your camp has betrayed you.
你们营地中的某个人背叛了你们.
That can be the only explanation for Moloc's presence here.
那是唯一可以解释为什么 Moloc 出现在这里.
Teal'c, I do not have my tretonin.
Teal'c , 我找不到我的 tretonin 了.
It was in my pack, and in our haste I left it in the tent.
本来在我的包里,逃跑的时候我掉在帐篷里了.
I have enough for both of us.
我的足够我们两个用.
It must have shattered when you fell to the ground.
肯定是你卧倒的时候摔碎了.
We must move. A search patrol approaches.
我们必须离开了.一个巡逻队正在接近.
Indeed.
好的.
You have no authority!
你有没有权力
Silence!
安静!
Thank you.
谢谢.
Now, Daniel, what's going on here?
现在.Daniel , 怎么回事?
The Tauri are unwilling to assist -
Tauri不愿意协助
Silence!
安静!
I said Daniel.
我问的是 Daniel
Well, as you can see, everyone's a little upset.
如你所见, 每个人都有点混乱.
We will not abandon Ishta. We insist a rescue mission be devised immediately.
我们不会放弃 Ishta 的.我们坚持立即制定一个救援计划.
- We're devising. - Teal'c said the gate is well guarded.
-我们正在制定. -Teal'c 说星门已经被严密封锁了.
Can we not acquire a ship and journey to this planet?
为什么我们找一艘飞船飞到那颗星球?
It would take at least a week to get there.
就算那样,最快也要一周时间才能到.
- Please return to your quarters. - I cannot go until -
-请回到你们的位置. -我不能离开, 直到...
Please! In time...
请离开
your skills may be required and you must be ready.
你们的技能会被用到的.你们必须准备好.
Go.
走吧.
There are only six.
只有六个.
We do not know how many more may be hiding nearby, anticipating our approach.
但是我们不知道还有多少隐藏在附近等着我们的.
We must do something.
我们必须做点什么.
I cannot bear this.The Tauri have troops and weapons.
我受够了.Tau'ri 有部队和武器.
We have not determined the size of Moloc's forces they would face.
我们还没有确定地球部队需要面对的 Moloc 部队的规模.
Many more lives than our own could be lost.
这会让更多的人丧命.
Then what are we to do?
那我们做点什么?
For the moment, nothing.
这个时候...什么也不做.
We cannot hide forever from their patrols.
他们巡逻, 我们无法永远隐藏.
We will rest here.
我们在这休息一下.
They will not rest until we are found.
他们可不会休息,直到我们被发现.
If your plan is to wait until they give up and leave -
如果你的计划是等待直到放弃并离开...
I merely need to gather the information I can concerning the forces against us.
我只是想要收集足够的信息.决定我们所面对的部队的规模.
We're severely outnumbered.What more do you need to know?
我们的人非常多.你还想知道什么?
I need to speak to Teal'c privately.
我想私下和 Teal'c 谈一下
- You do not trust my loyalty? - I do.
-你不信任我? -我相信你.
This is a private matter. Please.
这是私事.
He could be the informant as easily as anyone...
他可能像任何人一样方便地去告密.
and using this opportunity to gather knowledge concerning the rebellion.
利用这个机会来获得关于叛乱的消息.
I know, but he is right about one thing.
我明白.但是他有一件事是对的.
We cannot wait to act.I am already growing weak.
我们不能等下去.我已经开始变虚弱了.
- You need rest. - As do you.
-你需要休息. -你也一样.
I will take first watch.
我先放哨.
I promised allJaffa under Moloc's rule...
我曾经向所有被 Moloc 控制的 Jaffa 承诺.
they will be free from his tyranny.
他们会从他的暴♥政♥下获得自♥由♥.
And it was not a foolish promise.
那并不是一个愚蠢的承诺.
One day we will all be free.
总有一天我们都能够获得自♥由♥.
One day is not soon enough.
这一天...太遥远了.
Where is Ishta?
Ishta 在哪里?
It was her turn to take wa -
她在放哨.
Moloc is here.
Moloc 在这.
- We must act.N - I am aware.
我们必须行动.
Even if Ishta cannot be saved, we must take the opportunity to kill Moloc.
即使 Ishta 不能幸免,我们也必须抓住这个机会干掉 Moloc.
- That is not my goal. - It is mine...
那不是我的目的. 是我的目的.
and that of all theJaffa who have joined in rebellion against him.
而且是所有加入针对他的反叛的 Jaffa 的目的.
Without reinforcements,we will be swarmed by Moloc's forces.
没有增援,我们会被 Moloc 的部队包围的.
I am willing to die for my cause.
我会为我的理想而献身.
Then you will die for nothing if you do not succeed in killing Moloc first.
如果你不能先干掉 Moloc , 你的牺牲毫无价值.
You are weak. Your mind is clouded with feelings for Ishta.
你很懦弱.而且你的心里还有 Ishta 的影子.
And you cannot be trusted.
而你不能被信任.
Ishta's been captured. Apparently,Moloc is there in person.
Ishta 被抓了.显然 Moloc 亲自来了.
We're gonna coordinate a missile attack on theJaffa at the gate...
我们准备发射一枚导弹攻击星门旁边的 Jaffa .
to provide a distraction for Teal'c's rescue attempt.
同时尝试为营救 Teal'c 的行动提供掩护.
Moloc will certainly kill her before surrendering.
Moloc 投降前肯定会杀了 Ishta 的.
Well, Teal'c's more worried about what he's gonna do to her in the meantime.
Teal'c 更担心 Moloc 会如何对待她
It is not too late to repent for your sins...
现在对你的罪过表示忏悔还不迟.
grovel before your god and beg for my forgiveness.
趴在你的神面前,祈求我的宽恕.
Tell me of the other sinners who would betray me.
告诉我还有哪些罪人要背叛我.
How many would renounce the privilege of carrying the children of their god...
还有多少人像你一样断绝了与他们神之子之间的联♥系♥?
like you?
告诉我?
Tell me while their souls may yet be saved.
因为他们的灵魂还能被拯救.
You cannot be Ishta of the Ha'ktyl.
你不可能是 Hak'tyl 的 Ishta .
Wicked leader of the depraved!
堕落的伟大领袖.
I sense nothing but weakness in you. Or maybe that's what happens...
我感觉到你非常虚弱.
when you abandon the strength of the Goa'uld inside of you.
可能是你放弃体内 Goa'uld 的力量以后才发生的.
All that is left is this burning desire to die...
剩下的就是死在
at the hands of your great and powerful god.
你的强大的神的手中.
We're preparing a UAV to drop tretonin for Teal'c.
我们正在准备一架 UAV 给 Teal'c 投放 tretonin .
He will need all his strength if he is to rescue Ishta from the clutches of Moloc.
他需要力量去把 Ishta 从 Moloc 手中救出来.
The UAVwill then circle back and paint the targets on the gate.
UAV 会在星门附近盘旋并传回周边的目标.
Ishta did not exaggerate.
Ishta 没有夸张.
The rebelJaffa on Moloc's worlds are indeed a mighty force.
Moloc 领地内的反叛 Jaffa 的数量确实惊人.
As we speak, they prepare for war against those still loyal to Moloc.
正如我们所知, 他们准备对,那些仍然忠于 Moloc 的 Jaffa 发动战争.
You think they can win?
你认为他们会赢吗?
I do not know.
不知道.
Even if they do, it's possible another Goa'uld could simply take his place...
就算他们赢了,另一个 Goa'uld 就会轻易的取代 Moloc 的地位.
or worse, come in and wipe them all out to prove this rebellion is a bad idea.
或者更糟, 来了以后把他们全部消灭,
Indeed. That is something we asked them to consider...
确实如此, 这也是我要他们考虑的方面.
and yet such reason is beyond them now.
但是现在这个理由已经不能限制他们了.
UAV ready to launch, Colonel.
UAV 发射准备就绪, 上校.
Thank you, Sergeant. Dial the gate.
谢谢, 中士,开始拨号♥
Launching UAV in three, two, one -
UAV 发射倒数, 3,2,1
Receiving Teal'c's radio signal.
收到 Teal'c 的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥.
The UAV's been hit.
UAV 被击中.
Teal'c, do you copy?
Teal'c, 听到了吗?
Proceed.
请讲
The UA Vshould be half a klicksouthwest of your location.
UAV应该再距你现在位置西南半英里处.
- I am on my way. - Be careful, Teal'c.
-我在路上.-小心点.Teal'c
We'll dial back in 30 minutes.
30分钟后我们再联♥系♥.
Can we not still send the missiles through?
为什么我们不直接发射导弹?
Without a laser - painted target,they'd just fly out their fuel and crash.
没有激光指示目标,它们只会耗尽燃料坠毁.
If you know who I am, brothers...
如果你知道我是谁, 我的兄弟们.
you know that there is no need to sacrifice your lives for a false god.
你们就该明白为一个伪装的神而牺牲是没有必要的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表