Listen, I realize Colonel O'Neill is probably unavailable...
听着,我明白 O'Neill 上校很难找到
off on some important mission somewhere, but -
在某些地方执行很重要的任务,但是…
I know this is an odd request.
我知道这是个奇怪的请求
I don't know if you know Colonel O'Neill personally, but...
我的意思是如果你认识 O'Neill上校
could you describe him to me?
你可以向我描述他么?
You know, height, weight, shoe size, sense of humor, that sort of thing.
你知道的身高,体重,鞋子尺码,这类……
I really can't do that, sir.
我真的不能告诉你,先生
Oh. Of course. Sure.
当然,没错
National security.
国♥家♥机♥密♥
Now, am I understanding correctly...
我理解正确的话
that there really is a Colonel Jack O'Neill in the air force?
空军确实有一个 Jack O'Neill 上校?
Is there a message you would like to leave for him, sir?
这就是你想给他的留言,先生?
That's fine. Thank you.
没错,谢谢
So, in the end...
最后
Rya'c was freed from Apophis's control.
Ry'ac 解除了 Apophis 的控制
Teal'c, Drey'auc, and Rya'c were once again a family.
Teal'c,Drey'auc 和 Ry'ac, 再次成为一家人了
But Teal'c is still going back to Stargate Command...
不过 Teal'c 还是返回了SGC指挥部
to fight for the freedom of the Jaffa?
为了 Jaffa 的解放?
Of course. He's going to take Drey'auc and Rya'c to a place where they'll be safe.
是的,当然 他准备带着 Drey'auc 和 Ry'ac去一个安全的地方
So, the Goa'uld won't put any more bombs in Rya'c's teeth?
那么 Goa'uld 没有往 Ry'acs 牙里放更多炸♥弹♥?
That's right.Now, go to sleep.
没错,睡觉吧
Cool story, Dad.
很酷的故事,爸爸
Joe, where do you get these ideas you've had lately?
Joe,近来你哪来的那些想法的?
I don't know.
我不知道
Fully formed ideas, plots, characters - they just appear in your head?
完全成形的想法 情节,人物,他们就这样出现在你脑子里了?
Basically.
基本上是
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么这样看着我?
I think you've gotten in touch with your dormant creativity...
我想你已经有了一种睡眠中的创造力
accessed your wellspring of imagination.
使你爆发出那些想象
What?
什么?
I've read about this happening to other people.
我读到其他人身上发生的这些
You're opening yourself up to your inner muse.
你开放了自我内心的想法
My inner muse?
我内心的想法?
It's your midlife crisis.
这是你中年的疾病
It is?
是么?
Except instead of chasing your youth by buying a sports car...
除非替代你被侵蚀的年轻,买♥♥辆跑车
or going hang - gliding...
或去做滑翔机运动
you're seeking immortality through creativity.
你寻求通过创作的不朽
- We can't afford a sports car. - Honey, it's a good thing.
-我们养不起一辆跑车 -亲爱的,这是好事
Especially if it means you're not going to have an affair with a younger woman.
尤其当你没有关于怀孕女人的事情的时候
Wait. You said Teal'c put his face up to that head - grabber thing before O'Neill.
你说 Teal'c 在 O'Neill 之前勇敢的面对当听到抢夺者的事
Why didn't he get grabbed first?
他为什么没有先抓住一个抢夺者?
Guys, I told you.Save your questions until I finish.
你这家伙,我告诉过你,把你的问题放到我说完
Now, what was left of Colonel O'Neill's mind...
现在,什么出现在了 O'Neill 的脑子里?
managed to dial a gate address...
设法去拨一个星门地址
one they had never dialed before.
一个他们从来没有拨过的
The Asgard?
The Asgard?
Those little gray guys. Right.
那些灰色的小人,没错
Shut up and let him finish, Bert.
闭嘴,让他说完 Burt.
And...
那么……
I don't want to sound ungrateful...
我不想听起来不领情
because I really, really appreciate you getting all that stuff out of my head.
因为我真的,真的感激你把那些东西从我脑子里拿走
But you folks should understand...
但是你们应该明白,
that we're out there now.
我们已经在战场上了
We might not be ready for a lot of this stuff...
我们也许没准备好接受那么多的知识,
but we're doing the best we can.
但我们在进我们所能在做
You have already taken the first steps towards becoming the fifth race.
你们已近向着成为第五个伟大的种族迈出了第一步
What about the Furlings? Are we ever going to hear about them?
那么,Furlings 呢?我们曾经听说过他们?
Oh, of course. I'm sure we'll hear lots of stories about them.
哦,当然 我肯定我们听过很多关于他们的故事
I mean, I'll make one up.
我是说我会补充的
Furlings.They sound cute.
Furlings. 他们听起来很可爱
Like Ewoks.
就像 Ewoks
Andy, finish up, or you're going to miss your bus, sweetie.
Andy 快点吃否则就要错过校车了,甜心
- Good morning. - Good morning.
早安 早安
I want that lawn done today. It looks like a wheat field's growing in our backyard.
我想你今天整理草坪 他就像在你后院生长的麦田
After school, Mom.I promise.
放学后,我保证
Son, you get that lawn finished...
儿子,你去整理草坪,
and I'll tell you all about the Reetou.
我就告诉你所有有关 Reetou 的
Cool!
酷!
See you, Mom.See you, Dad.
再见妈妈,再见爸爸
- Foothold situation at the SGC. -Reetou ?
-对SGC的立足点情况 - The Reetou?
Joe, don't take this the wrong way...
Joe, 不要采取这种错误的方式
but maybe you should cut back on the storytelling a bit.
不过你可以在故事里用电倒叙
- Why? - Nothing.
-为什么?-没什么
It's just, well, I've heard a few comments from people in town.
好吧,我听到镇上的人的一些议论
People? What people?
什么人?
Not everyone wants to hear aboutJack O'Neill and SG - 1...
不是每个人每次剪头时都愿意听 Jack O'Neill 和 SG - 1 的
every time they come in for a haircut.
他们喜欢听我的故事
They like hearing my stories.
或许他们只是有礼貌,亲爱的
Maybe they're just being polite, dear.And it's not just at the shop.
而且这不光是在店里
Sam at the drugstore said you talk his ear off every time you're there...
Sam 在杂货店里说每次你在那都对他唠叨不休
and Marjory at the bank,and Lenny at the gas station.
Marjorie 在银行里,Lennie 在加油站都是
Charlene, you were the one who told me to follow my muse.
Charlene,是你让我随着我的想法走的
Now you want me to stop?
而你现在让我停下来?
What if you write them down?
你把他们写下来怎么样?
You mean, like a... writer?
你是说像个作家那样?
Put them on paper.
把他们写到纸上
You can have them there in the shop, like the magazines.
你可以让他们就像店里的杂♥志♥一样
That way, if people want to read them, they can.
这样一来,如果人们想读它,他们会的
Sir, the timing has to be exact.Just a few more seconds.
长官,时间必须精确,只有几秒
It's going to have to be close enough. Go!
时间差不多了,走!
Young Lieutenant Hammond...
年轻的 Hammond 中将
faced a tough decision.
面对艰难的抉择
Yet the strange foursome...
然而,奇怪的四人...
hardly seemed like Soviet spies.
那陌生人好像是苏联间谍
Honey, it's 3:00 in the morning.Come to bed.
亲爱的,凌晨3点了,快来睡觉
Just let me finish this story.
让我写完我的故事
You said that last night and the night before. You've got to get up in 4 hours.
你昨天和前天晚上都是这么说的,你必须在4个小时后起床
How are you going to cut people's hair if you're dead on your feet all day?
如果你的脚坏了还怎么帮别人剪头?
In a minute.
稍等
They embraced, and he looked into her eyes one last time.
他们最后互相拥抱,看着对方的眼睛
He walked away with sadness in his heart...
他取走了心中的悲伤
and she watched him go, wondering if she would ever see him again.
她看着他离开,感到她再也见不到他了
- The end. - That poor woman.
-结束 -可怜的女人
Do you think...
你认为
she was with child?
她怀孕了?
You'll just have to wait until the sequel.
你只需等到结尾
- You've got to be kidding me. - I got something in my eye.
-你取笑我 -我眼睛里有东西
Oh, you're such a softy.
哦,你也很温柔
See you tonight, honey.
晚上见,亲爱的
- Bye. - Bye, Cindy.
-再见 -再见,Cindy.
- Morning, boys. - Hey, Calvin.
-早上好,-嗨 Calvin
Joe, looks like you got some letters from those magazines in New York.
Joe, 你似乎有那些纽约的杂♥志♥来的信
"Thank you for your submission.
感谢你的来信
Unfortunately" -
真不幸
"Thank you for your interest.Best of luck in the future."
感谢你的兴趣,愿你今后能有好运
See, I'm not sure you should've sent in this one about Seth.
你看,我觉得你不应该发这个关于 Seth 的
- It wasn't one of your best. - They rejected "Hathor?"
-这不是你最好的故事 -他们退回了 Hathor 的?
But it was gold!
因为他是神
- Dad. - I'm writing!
-爸爸!-我在写故事
Seriously, Dad, you've got to see this.
正经事,爸爸,你得来看看这个
Prepare for an extreme adventure.
一个极端冒险的准备
What?
什么?
Check it out.
来看
Four excellent heroes...in an extraordinary new sci - fi series...
四个出色的英雄在新的特别系列中
starring Nick Marlowe as the wry Colonel Danning.
明星 Dick Marlowe 扮演 Danning 上校
As a matter of fact, it does say "Colonel'"on my uniform.
实际问题是,我的制♥服♥上没写“上校”
There's no such thing as original thought anymore.
都是原作上没有的事
We're all just regurgitating the same old ideas over and over again...
我们都一遍遍涌现出一样的老想法
boiling them down to a giant melting pot of mediocrity.
一个平庸的巨型熔炉
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表