All I remember is smoke made my eyes water.
我记得香烟,熏得我眼泪直流
I'm starting to wish I'd paid more attention.
我真希望那时我能学学
I'm sure you've misrepresented the truth before in negotiations.
我想你在谈判中歪曲了事实
Actually, no. My job has usually been to get people to recognize the truth.
没有,我的工作就是让人们认清事实真♥相♥
Well, if they even get a hint of the fact that we can't use the Ancient weapons...
如果他们知道我们不会使用Ancients
to defend ourselves,trust me, this game is over.
来保护自己,听我一句,一切都完了
Too dramatic? At this point, not for me.
-很戏剧性?-这么说,不仅是为我了
How can we stop them? My ship's weapons will not function...
-怎样才能阻止他们?-此飞船武器在超太空不起作用
in hyperspace, much like the shields.
然而,只要足够接近
However, in close proximity,the self - destruct...
自毁系统就可
may be sufficient to eliminate both ships.
将他同归于尽
I am sorry,but we have no choice.
对不起,我们别无选择
If the human - form Replicators reach Orilla...
如果人类克隆体到达Orilla,
they will have the resources to replicate many thousands of times.
他们就会利用资源大量复♥制♥
We cannot allow that to happen. So be it.
-决不允许发生此事 -那就这样做吧
Why are you doing this? You think you deserve better?
-你为何这样对我?-你以为你该受到优待?
You can see my thoughts. You know I didn't wanna do it.
你可以看到我的思想。你知道我没那么想过
I suppose, in a way,I should thank you.
从某种角度,我该谢谢你
It was because of what you did to me I came to realize my full potential.
正因为你的无情,我才变得如此强大
I am more human than the others.
我比其他人更像人类
At first, I thought it was a weakness...
起初我以为自己很弱
but now I see... it makes me capable of so much more.
现在我明白了,那使我更为强大
Fifth, please.
Fifth,求求你
My brothers and sisters will devour entire civilizations...
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥,正在吞食整个共和国来完成复♥制♥
in order to replicate, but they will know nothing of cruelty...
但他们对残忍♥一无所知
or betrayal or revenge.
还有背叛和报复
Not like us. Isn't that right...
不像我们,难道就该那样吗
Major Carter?
Carter少校?
We appreciateyou bringing us this information...
我们非常感谢你提供这个信息给我们
but it doesn't change the fact that we can't get involved...
但这不能改变我们
in any internal Goa'uld dispute.
不会参与Goa'uld内部争端的事实
And if Ba'al tries to attack any of the protected planets...
如果Ba'al想袭击任何一个受保护的星球
he'll suffer the consequences.
他将会自食其果
Unfortunately, we do not share your faith in the Asgard.
非常不幸,我们不会像你们一样信任Asgard
We must stop Ba'al before it comes to that.
我们必须设法阻止Ba'al
You'll forgive my bluntness, but that's not our problem.
你会宽恕我得鲁莽的,但那不是我们的问题
Enough!
够了!
With each passing moment, Anubis grows more powerful.
随着时间的推移,Anubis会越来越强
You mean Ba'al.
你是说Ba'al.
My master is fatigued. We request a short adjournment -
我的主人累了。我们请求休息会
Silence!
闭嘴!
I need no adjournment.
我不需要休息。
We know you have a formidable new defensive weapon...
我们知道你们有个威力无比的武器
but with it, you must wait for your enemies to come to you.
但你必须等到敌人到来的时候才能使用
And that can be dangerous.
但那么很危险
What if an enemy were to devise a means of defeating this weapon?
如果敌人发明一种抵御这种武器的方法怎么办?
What exactly are you offering?
那么你们会提供什么?
Hyperdrive engines.
超动力引擎
We know you have battleships that are not capable of interstellar travel.
我们知道你们的战船不能进行星际旅行
We are offering you a means of producing a fleet of ships...
我们会帮你们组建舰队
as advanced as the Goa'uld Ha'tak vessels.
和Goa'uld Hat'ak一样先进的舰队
You could take the fight to the enemy.
你们就能够痛击敌人
We are almost within range.
快到射程了
Now.
启动!
We are slowing down.
我们减速了
Something is interfering with the controls -
有东西在干扰指挥
the auxiliary control console outside the engine room.
在引擎室旁边的辅助控制台
Your offer is very generous, but I'm afraid we're gonna have to decline.
你们都很慷慨,但恐怕我们不得不谢绝
You would be able to uphold the protected planets' treaty...
你可以维护星球保护条约
with or without the aid of the Asgard.
在没有Asgard帮助的情况下
How many hyperdrives are you willing to give us?
你们会给多少超动力引擎?
How many ships can you build?
你们能建造多少艘船?
I think the real question is how many ships do you have?
我想真正的问题是,你们有多少船?
I mean, if we're gonna enforce this treaty ourselves, we need to...
我是指如果我们加入协议,我们就需要
build enough ships to match any fleet that would oppose us.
足够多的船来阻击任何侵越我们的舰队
We are not at liberty to disclose such information.
我们不能随意公布这一信息
Well, then, this discussion is over.
那么谈判就此结束
How can you blithely reject such an offer?
你们怎么能盲目地拒绝这样的援助?
Because we're not about to fight your battles for you...
我们不想为你们战斗
in exchange for a couple of hyperdrive engines...
以换取几个超动力引擎
that may or may not do us any good.
而且长远看来这并不一定会给我们好处
And especially since we already have that technology at our disposal.
尤其是我们已经掌握了那项技术
You have viable hyperdrive technology? Yes, we do.
-你们有超动力技术-是的,我们有
And with the help of the Asgard, we're in the process of implementing it right now.
我们现在正在实施这项技术好拉
So thank you very much.
谢谢各位
This Ancient weapon: Such an advanced piece of technology.
这个Ancient武器,如此先进的技术
The power requirements must be enormous.
它的动力需求使巨大的
Even simple maintenance must be extremely difficult...
就是一个普通的维修也会极其复杂
given your limited capabilities.
想想你们的能力
We manage. Of course. We believe you.
-我们可以做到-当然,我们相信你
But I wonder what Ba'al would think if he were to receive intelligence...
但是Ba'al会怎么想
that the weapon was...temporarily out of commission.
如果他收到那个武器一时损坏的信息
He would come to this world to claim it for himself.
他就会来到这里
The Tauri would be forced to destroy him.
The Tauri就会将他摧毁
And we would have to give them... nothing.
而我们毫发未损
Oh, come on.Ba'al would never fall for that.
哦,算了吧!Ba'al才不会这么做
He knows how desperate you are. I think he might find this information convenient.
他知道你们有多绝望。我想这条信息他更易得到
Perhaps.But you leave us few options.
或许吧!但是你让我们别无选择
Okay. We'll do it.
好吧,我们接受
We will? In exchange, we want Ba'al's territory.
-我们接受?-作为交换,我接管Ba'al的领土
What do you mean? That's the way it works, right?
-你说什么?-规矩就是这样的,对吗?
When one system lord kills another...
当一个System Lord杀死了另一个
he takes over his armies, his fleet, his planets.
他接管另一个的军队、舰队及其星球
That's what we want - everything in Ba'al's possession.
那就是我们想要的,Ba'al的所有
You cannot be serious.
你是在说笑吧
If we're gonna be the ones who destroy Ba'al for you...
如果我们帮你们消灭了Ba'al
why should we settle for anything less?
那为什么我们要得到更少?
Preposterous. We can't accept those terms.
-太荒谬-我们不能接受
Take it or leave it.
要么接受要么拒绝
We must send a message to the other system lords...
我们必须向其他的System Lords通报当前信息
to advise them of the current situation.
求他们的建议
Go ahead.
去吧!
The problem has been eliminated.
问题解决了
Unfortunately, the Replicators are now beyond our reach.
非常不幸克隆体逃脱了我们的攻击范围
We are too late to stop them from reaching the new Asgard home world.
我们没能阻止他们前往新的Asgard家园
I guess you did learn something from your father's poker games.
我觉得你从你♥爸♥爸的扑克牌中学到了很多
Always bet big when bluffing?
吹牛不就是这样吗?
I just didn't know you were looking to become a system lord.
我还不知道你想成为一个System Lord
I just had to do something to keep them talking.
我只是做了些让他们继续说下去的事情
It looked like they were gonna try to draw Ba'al here no matter what we said.
似乎不管我们说什么,他们都要把Ba'al引到这儿
We can be pretty sure they're not gonna agree to our terms.
你确定他们不会同意我们的协议?
I know.
他们不会
We may have to revive Colonel O'Neill.
我们必须使Colonel O'Neill复活
What?
什么?
If they suspect we're bluffing...
如果他们发觉我们虚张声势
they'll come here and take the weapon for themselves.
他们就会来到这儿,夺走那件武器
If they don't, they'll trick Ba'al into coming.
如果他们未察觉,他们也会教唆Ba'al来这儿
Either way, we may have to use that weapon again to defend this planet.
无论怎样,我们都得使用那个武器来保卫这个星球
We don't even know if there's enough power to fire another shot.
我们甚至不知道是否可让它发射
I know.
我知道
If you try to reviveJack without the Asgard standing by, it'll kill him.
如果救活Jack,没有Asgard的帮助那个武器也会毁了他
In fact, he'll probably die before he can do anything to help us.
事实上,他可能已经死了
Dr. Weir. It's a copy of the message the Goa'ulds sent to the system lords.
Doctor Weir.这是Goa'uld发到System Lords的讯息
It's coded.
已经破解了
We need to know what they're thinking.
我们需要知道他们在想些什么
I have managed to send advance warning to Orilla.
我已经向Orilla发出了预警
By providing them with the Replicator ship's course and speed...
告诉了他们克隆体飞船的路线和速度
they should have a fair approximation of where it will drop out of hyperspace.
他们应该会待在飞船穿过超太空的地方
What ships we have available will be waiting in ambush.
我们的人将在那里伏击它
You believe the Asgard ships can destroy the Replicators...
你觉得在Asgard的战舰消灭他们之前
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表