Satellite intel puts the signal somewhere inside this complex.
卫星在这个房♥子内发现了信♥号♥♥.
All right, you three are with us.Keep your men on the perimeter.
好的. 你们三个跟着我们.让你的人守在这,
- No one in, no one out. - Understood.
-严禁出入. -明白.
Teams two and three,retain on perimeter.
二队,三队,留在外面
Sam!
Sam!
- Daniel, these are VX rockets. - Yeah? What's this?
-Daniel, 这些是VX火箭. -是吗? 这些是?
- Methylphosphonothioic acid. - Which is?
-甲基磷酸. -是什么?
- Nerve gas. - Okay, putting that back.
-神经毒气.-OK... 还是放回去吧!
There's enough here to kill several hundred thousand people.
这些足够杀死成千上万的人.
What would the ex - NI D be doing stockpiling this stuff?
那些前 NID 储存这些东西干什么?
I've no idea.
我也不知道.
Drop it!
放下!
We got a problem here.What do we do?
我们有麻烦了! 我们该怎么办?
It's too late.
太晚了.
- Nothing's happening. - This doesn't make sense.
-没什么事啊. -不应该这样呀.
The effects are almost instantaneous.We should all be dead.
应该瞬间就有效的.那我们应该死掉了?
You see?
你看
We managed to identify the liquid we found in the warehouse.
我们鉴定了在那个库房♥里发现的液体.
It's symbiote poison.
是共生体毒剂
Specifically, the new formula we were working on in conjunction with the Tok'ra.
这种新配方是在 Tok'Ra 的基础上完成的.
It's more stable than the original and easier to produce...
它比原配方更稳定, 刚方便制♥作♥
- but just as deadly to the Goa'uld. - And theJaffa.
-但是只杀死 Goa'uld -还有 Jaffa.
Exactly, which is why we agreed not to use it except in defensive situations.
没错... 这就是为什么我们都认同,除了自卫以外不会使用它.
Sir, the people behind this have the gate...
长官, 这件事情背后的主事者控制了星际之门
and they have rockets capable of delivering the poison...
而且他们有能够将毒气
in aerosol form over large areas.
发射到许多地区的火箭.
I think The Trust intends to launch a full - scale chemical attack...
我认为 "The Trust" 想要发动一场
against the Goa'uld,without any regard...
针对 Goa'uld 的大规模化学武器攻击
for the millions ofJaffa lives that could be lost in the process.
而不会考虑数以万计的 Jaffa 将因此丧命.
So they didn't get the memo.
所以, 他们没有拿到备忘录.
The guy from the warehouse isn't talking, but he was carrying... this.
仓库里的那家伙没有开口, 但是他有这个.
It's an Area 51 identification badge.
这是51区的身份牌.
Colonel Carter, Dr. Jackson.Sorry to keep you waiting.
Carter 中校, Jackson 博士.不好意思让你们久等了.
Dr. Bricksdale. I believe you've been briefed on our situation.
Brigsdale 博士.我相信你已经对我们的情况有所了解了吧?
- Yes, I have. - As a result of our investigation...
-是的, 了解些. -那么, 根据我们的调查结果,
we have reason to believe that your security has been compromised.
我们有理由相信你已经丧失了安全资格.
With all due respect, Colonel, we're not the ones who lost the Stargate.
尽管对你表示尊重, 中校,我们不是偷窃星际之门的人.
But alien technology has gone missing from Area 51 before.
但是51区过去曾经丢失过外星科技.
Yes, however, our security measures have been significantly increased since then.
是的. 然而, 在那之后我们改进了安全措施.
No one's allowed to bring anything in or out -
没有人可以携带任何东西出入
no computers, no cell phones, not even their street clothes, as you've seen.
就像你看到的,没人可以携带电脑, 移♥动♥电♥话♥, 甚至便装.
All personnel are subject to a thorough search and scan every time they leave.
所有的人在任何时间离开都要通过检查和扫描.
Look, whoever took the Stargate has access to Asgard beam technology.
无论是谁通过 Asgard 的光束传送技术偷走了星际之门.
Last year, when Osiris came to Earth...
Osiris 去年来地球的时候
she used that same technology, which she activated remotely with a wrist device.
她使用过相同的技术,她通过手腕上的一个装置远程控制.
After she was captured,that wrist device was brought here...
她被捕后, 那个装置被送到了这里
- and you worked on it. - And it's been here ever since.
-你们在研究它. -那之后它一直在这里.
Well, if you don't mind,we'd like to see it.
那么, 如果你不介意, 我想看看它.
Dr. Harris checked out some of the dead Jaffa on P4S - 161.
Harris医生检查了P4S - 161星球上的Jaffa尸体.
You were right. It was the Tok'ra symbiote poison.
你们是对的. 那似乎是 Tok'Ra 的共生体病毒.
I would not have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes.
如果不是亲眼所见我真不敢相信.
I knew the Tok'ra lost patience with the alliance, but never though they'd do this.
我们知道 Tok'Ra 对联盟失去了耐心,没想到他们会这么干.
I have received word from ourJaffa brothers.
我从我的 Jaffa 兄弟那里得到消息.
Three more Goa'uld planets have been attacked.
另外三个 Goa'uld 控制的星球遭到袭击.
Millions are dead.
数百万人丧生.
You see? Right where we left it.
看见了吧? 就跟我们当初放的时侯一样.
Sorry if I'm a little skeptical, but...
对不起, 我们之所以怀疑
we've been down this road before.
只是我们以前遇到过这种事.
- It's real. - Like I said.
-是真的. -就像我说的.
We figured if Osiris's ship was still up there...
我认为如果 Osiris 的飞船仍在那里
we could use the wrist device to get on board.
我们可以利用这个手腕装置登上去.
Unfortunately, it's not only keyed to the presence of naquadah...
不幸的是它不仅仅要求使用者血液中的 Naqahdah 含量
in the blood of the user,but also specific Goa'uld DNA.
而且还有特别的 Goa'uld 的 DNA.
We tried to create an adapter using samples of both elements...
我们正在试图制♥造♥一种能够同时使用两种元素的适配器
but we didn't get anywhere.
但是我们还没有任何进展.
So the ship is probably still in orbit, but cloaked.
所以飞船可能还被隐藏在轨道上.
In which case,we have no way to find it.
这种条件下我们没法找到它.
The Tok'ra will be made to pay for this treachery!
Tok'Ra 要为这种背叛行为付出代价!
Let's just calm down a second.
先让我们放松下.
- We need to figure out what's going on. - What more do you need to know?
-我们要看看到底怎么回事. -你们还想知道什么?
TheJaffa are being murdered,poisoned like vermin.
Jaffa 被谋杀.像害虫一样被毒死!
The Tok'ra have had this chemical weapon for a long time.
Tok'Ra 拥有这种化学武器已经有一段时间了.
Why would they suddenly decide to use it now?
为什么他们现在才突然决定使用它呢?
Perhaps the failure of the alliance convinced them that there is no other way.
可能联盟的失败让他们别无选择.
There's something else going on.
肯定还有其他事情发生.
It's not a coincidence that this happened...
在我们和地球失去联♥系♥后立刻就发生了
immediately after we lost contact with Earth.
这决不是偶然的.
That does seem unlikely.
看起来不那么简单.
We must speak to the Tok'ra directly.
我们必须直接跟 Tok'Ra 谈谈.
That's not so easy.Ever since they left the Alpha Site...
那可不容易.
we haven't had much intelligence on their movements.
我们就对他们的活动知之甚少.
We have no idea where their new base is.
我们也不知道他们的新基地在哪里.
We still know the location of some of their operatives.
我们仍然知道他们部分位置.
I believe our best chance for contact is P3S - 1♥1♥4♥.
我相信与他们联♥系♥的最佳地点是 P3S - 1♥1♥4♥.
A Tok'ra operative named Zarin is undercover...
一名叫 Zaren 的 Tok'Ra 的卧底
commanding one of Ba'al's garrisons on that world.
在 Ba'al 的守卫部队里从事领导工作.
- I will come with you. - Hold on a minute here.
-我跟你一起去. -稍微等一下.
You're talking about walking into Goa'uld - occupied territory...
你们是在讨论走进 Goa'uld 的占领区,
and there's noJaffa fifth column there to help you out.
而且那里可没有第五居住地的 Jaffa 帮助你们.
Without sympathetic warriors in Zarin's ranks...
你们如何躲避 Zaren 手下
how do you plan to avoid being captured?
没有同情心的战士?
- We do not. - What?
-我们不会躲避.-为什么?!
Only by being captured will we be brought before the commander.
只有通过被捕我们才能见到司令官.
That's how you're going to make contact?
这就是你们取得联♥系♥的方法?!
We must speak to the Tok'ra.There is no other way.
我们必须要和 Tok'Ra 谈谈.没别的方法了.
It's too risky.You walk in there unannounced...
太冒险了.你们秘密潜入
and Zarin could have you sacrificed just to maintain her cover.
Zaren 为了保护他的卧底身份可能会牺牲你们.
That is a great possibility.
很有这个可能.
You realize the second you walk through that gate, you're on your own.
你们要明白等你们一迈入星际之门,你们就只能靠自己了!
Understood.
了解.
- So what's the big emergency? - I can't do this anymore.
这么着急干吗? 我再也不帮你们了!
You've already taken the money, Doctor.A little late for cold feet.
你已经拿了钱了, 博士.想洗手不干有点晚了.
You don't understand.They came to see me.
你不明白! 他们来找我了!
- They asked me about the wrist device. - Who?
-他们问到了那个手腕装置-谁?
Two people from Stargate Command.
两个星际之门指挥中心的人.
And you arranged a meeting with me?
你安排跟我会面的?!
What?
什么意思?
You were followed.
你被跟踪了.
Hold your fire!We need him alive!
注意火力, 我们要抓活的!
- Go ahead.-Brooks.
-说. - Brooks.
We've got a small problem here.
我们遇到了点小麻烦.
Take a locator beacon and get down to Hoskins's last position.
拿个定♥位♥器♥下去到 Hoskins 最后一个位置.
- What happened? - We've got an uninvited guest.
-怎么了? -我们有位不请自来的访客.
Speak.
说.
My lord Zarin, two enemyJaffa have been captured near the gate.
我的主人 Zaren, 在星际之门附近抓到两个敌人的 Jaffa.
One of them is the shol'va Teal'c.
其中一个是 shol'va(叛徒) Teal'c.
Are you certain?
你确定吗?
I am.
我确定.
Lord Ba'al will be most pleased,will he not?
Ba'al 主人一定会非常高兴吧?
Yes, of course.
是的, 当然.
You have done well.
你们做得很好.
Now bring them to me.
现在带他们过来.
Yes, my lord.
遵命, 我的主人.
I'm going to ask you again.
我再问你一遍
Where's Colonel Carter?
Carter中校在哪里?
I don't know!
我不知道!
You're going to need to start cooperating.
你最好开始和我们合作点.
I can't.
不可能!
A decorated officer in the United States Air Force...
一名美国空军的高级军官
and a member of one of our government's most top - secret organizations...
同时还是我国政♥府♥最高机密机构的成员之一
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表