The Daedalus. It has a few advantages over the Prometheus.
Daedalus(希腊神话:代达罗斯) 它比Prometheus.更为先进
The more advanced alien technologies were integrated into the original design...
更多先进的外星技术被集成
- rather than tacked on after the fact. - When's it going to be ready?
-而不仅仅是添加进了这一设计中-它什么时候能准备好?
They're testing the Asgard hyperdrive.Soon as that checks out, she'll be good to go.
他们已经在测试 Asgard 超光速引擎了 检验合格后,它就可以使用了
Hopefully, we all get to go this time.
我们有希望这次一块儿去
Last time they were worried about spreading our resources too thin.
上一次,他们担心我们的力量过于分散
Yeah, now that Anubis is gone, the Replicators are gone -
是啊, 现在 Anubis 不在了, Replicators 也不在了
There's still a few system lords...
只有少数的System Lords在那了,
but without their Jaffa armies, they've lost most of their power.
而且没有Jaffa的部队, 他们已经失去了大部分力量
Indeed.
是的
Yeah, hold on.
是的, 别挂
It's for you.
找你的
Hello? Yeah. Hi.
喂? 是, Hi!
What?
什么?
No. I was just talking to her last week.
不, 我只是上周刚刚和她谈过
Yeah, I'll be there.Thank you.
是的,我会去, 谢谢
- What is it? - Catherine Langford died last night.
-怎么了?-Catherine Langford 昨晚去世了
Catherine Langford was more than just kind and generous.
Catherine Langford 是那样的仁慈和慷慨,
She had a gift...
她有着
of an endless, open - minded, childlike curiosity.
无尽开阔的天才头脑,孩子般的好奇心
She saw the world not for what it was...
她眼中的这个世界并非是它现在的样子
but for what it could be...
而是它能够成为的样子,
and she saw potential in people that others failed to recognize.
并且她看到了其他人所没有认识到的人的潜力
Like her father before her...
就像以前她父亲那样,
her contributions to science have changed the world more than most people know.
她对科学的贡献已经比人们所知更多地改变了世界
I, for one, have no idea where I would be today if I'd never met her.
而我就是其中之一,如果从未遇到她,我不知道今天自己会在哪里
She changed my life in more ways than I ever could have imagined.
她用比我曾经能够想像的更多方式改变了我的生活
Dr. Jackson?
Jackson 博士?
- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
I'm Sabrina Gosling. I'm Catherine's niece.
我是 Sabrina Gosling. 我是Catherine的侄女
Yes, of course.
是的,当然
I just wanted to thank you for coming and for speaking.
我非常感谢你的到来,和发言
I know she would have really appreciated it.
我想她一定会很感激的
No, it was an honor.
不, 这是她的荣誉
You know, my aunt used to talk about you all the time.
你知道, 我婶婶不论什么时候总是习惯提起你
It's funny. I always used to picture some Indiana Jones type...
是有趣,我一直把你想像成"印第安纳的琼斯"的类型,
with a bullwhip and a pistol chasing bad guys through some ancient temple.
拿着鞭子和手♥枪♥,在古庙中和坏人搏斗
Yeah. I generally leave the whip at home.
呃, 我通常把鞭子留在家里,所以...
Right. Yeah, me too.
真的, 我也是
She wanted you to have this.
她想让你拿着这个
No, you're family. You should keep that.
不, 你们是亲属 你应该留着它
She thought of you like a son.
她把你当儿子看待的
Thank you.
谢谢你
There are a few other odds and ends she wanted me to give you...
还有一些零七八碎的东西, 她也让我交给你,
but I wasn't able to bring them today.
但是我今天没法把它们带来
Is there an address where I could send them?
有没有地址,我好把它们送过去?
- Yeah, of course. - Great.
-是的,当然 -太好了
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
- You been shopping online lately? - What you talking about?
-最近,你在网上购物了吗?-你在说什么?
You got a little delivery here.
你在这有一些快递
It's from Catherine's estate.
那是Catherine的东西
Yeah. Kind of looks like she sent the whole thing.
是的 看上去她把整个家都送过来了
Holy... buckets.
天呐!
Looks like her entire collection.
看上去像是她全部的收藏
I prefer stamps.
我更喜欢邮票
In addition, we discovered several grains of troilite...
另外,我们发现了一些 grains of trilight,
and a mesostasis phase, which contained micrometer crystals.
以及一个含有微米水晶的 mesostasis phase
It's undergoing further testing...
目前我们正在对它进行进一步测试,
but we hope to have the results first thing tomorrow.
但是我们希望明天早上第一件事拿到结果
- Don't you keep me waiting. - No, sir.
-别让我等着!-不会的,长官
Here's where things get really interesting. You will notice -
这里就是事情真正开始有趣的地方了,因为你会注意到,在这个....
Jack, we need to talk. Sorry for interrupting.
Jack! 我们需要谈谈! 抱歉打断你们
No! It's okay. If it's important, you must interrupt.
不!! 没关系的! 如果重要,你必须打断!
- You must. - I think we may have found a Z.P.M.
-你必须 -我想我们可能会找到一个ZPM
Yes!
是的!
Great stuff with the rocks. Go.
石头不错 走吧
Among the items Catherine left me, this one in particular caught my attention.
在Catherine 留给我的东西中, 我注意到有一件很特殊
It's an original 1889 edition of The Eye of the Sun.
是一本1889年原版的《太阳之眼》
It's the only one in known existence.
这是目前所知仅存的一本
It details the customs and rituals observed by the ancient worshippers...
书中详细记述了远古的太阳所遵从的风俗和宗教仪式
of the sun god Ra.
Ra的崇拜者们
While I was flipping through the pages, I noticed this.
现在,当我快速浏览书页的时候,我注意到这个..
It appears to be a Zero Point Module.
它看来是个 ZPM
The worshippers of Ra refer to it as "the heart of light".
Ra的崇拜者, 提到它是光的中心
This is a reproduction of a wall painting discovered by archaeologists in 1885.
这是一幅壁画的复♥制♥品,是1885年被一名德国考古学家发现的
- It was destroyed in a fire years later. - The Z.P.M. Was never found?
-十年后,在一场博物馆大火中被毁 -但是ZPM,从没有被发现?
No.
没有
We did an extensive satellite sweep of the Giza plateau...
我们对吉萨高原进行了一次大范围的卫星扫描,
searching for an energy signature...
寻找一个能源信♥号♥♥
like the one given off by the Z.P.M. We found near Taonas.
就像我们在Taelnas附近找到的那个ZPM所发射出的那样
Even if it's buried under dirt and rock, we should've been able to detect it.
即使被土石所掩埋, 我们也应该能够探测到它了
We found nothing.
什么也没找着
I'm sorry, Daniel, but if it's there, it's probably been depleted.
我很遗憾Daniel, 但是如果它在那儿, 它也可能被耗光了
I don't think so. According to the text,it was a religious artifact, an icon.
我不这么认为 根据原文, 它是一个人造宗教物品, 一个象征
It was never used as a power source.
它从未被当作能量源来使用
It is possible Ra simply took the device with him when he left Earth.
有这种可能, Ra在离开地球时,只是想把它带上
In which case,it could be anywhere by now.
如果这么说, 它现在可能在任何地方
We don't know where it is now,but we do know where it was.
我们不知道它现在在哪, 但是我们知道它曾经在哪
Giza, 3000 B.C.
Giza(吉萨) 公元前3000年
- You can't be serious. - What?
-你不是当真的吧 -什么?
- It's the only way. - What?
-这是唯一的办法 -什么?
No, we agreed.
不, 我们同意
If I have to say "What?" one more time, heads are gonna roll.
如果我不得不再说一次“什么”的话,我的头都要大了!
We have a time machine. We can get the Z.P.M.
我们有一台时间机器 我们可以回去,拿回那个ZPM
She wouldn't let me go back and watch the Cubs win the World Series.
她不会让我回去看着Cubs赢得世界职业棒球大赛的
This is a unique opportunity. Ra never knew what he had.
这是一个独一无二的机会 Ra 根本就不知道他手里的是什么
We can go back and take it without adversely affecting the timeline.
这意味着我们能回去把它拿回来, 不会逆向干扰时间线的
- Actually, he may be right about that. - You're on board with this?
-是这样的,在这一点上他可能是对的 -你是带着这个念头上船的?
I'm not happy about it. But we don't have any historical evidence...
我并不是很乐意这样做, 但是我们还没有任何历史依据
to show that any Goa'uld has ever used a Z.P.M.
表明 Goa'uld 曾经使用过ZPM
In which case,it wouldn't be missed.
在这个情况下,它是不会被落下的
We would have to be extremely careful...
咱们得特别当心最小化我们
to minimize our interaction with the people of the period.
与这个时期的人们的互动影响
Yeah, there's that. But I thought you said you couldn't get it to work.
对,就是它了,但我记得你说过没办法让它运行的?
No one at Area 51 has been able to engage the time device.
在51区没人能够接合那时间机器
They've barely gotten the ship off the ground.
实际上, 他们仅仅是让那船离开了地面
But you were able to fly it without too much difficulty.
但是你毫就能不费力地把它飞起来
Indeed. You have demonstrated an exceptional ability...
是的 你已经展示过控制
to control Ancient devices.
Ancient 设备的能力
Jack, think about it. With a fully functional Z.P.M...
Jack, 考虑一下 用一个完整的ZPM,
we could power Earth's defenses and open up a wormhole to the Pegasus galaxy.
我们能启动地球的防御系统,甚至能够打开一个
Remember, Jack, 3000 B.C.
记住了Jack, 公元前3000年
After Sam hooks up the power,think about that date and nothing else.
当Sam把能量转向时间机器的时候,除了这个时间什么都别想
This thing's Ancient. How's it going to know from B. C?
这玩艺的是古代的 它怎么会知道我们是不是到了公元前?
Your mind is controlling it.
你的思维在控制它
The Ancient computer should be able to extrapolate from your concept of time.
Ancient计算机应该能从时间概念上推断出来
Shouldn't we test it on a slightly... smaller leap?
好, 难道我们不应该先试着做一次小小的跳跃吗?
Like, say, to 1908?
比如说, 到1908年?
Actually, sir, we were able to determine from the data log...
事实上长官,我们从数据日志上测定,
that the technology only works in time jumps longer than a couple hundred years.
该技术仅对几百年以上的的时间跳跃生效
- I think that's it. - 3000 B.C.
-就是这里 -公元前3000年
Any particular day of the century for you?
这个世纪的什么特别的日子, 啊?
What happened?
怎么了?
- I didn't feel anything. - The time machine pulsed. Try the radio.
-我没觉得有什么 -时间机器暂停了 试试无线电
Stargate Command,this is Daniel Jackson. Do you read?
星门指挥部,这里是Daniel Jackson, 听到吗?
Stargate Command,this is Daniel Jackson. Come in, please.
星门指挥部, 这里是Daniel Jackson, 请回话
The stars are different.
星星看上去不大一样嘛
Earth was in a different orbit around the sun 5,000 years ago.
5000年前,地球在与现在不同的环日轨道上
I think we did it.
我认为咱们成功了
I'm finally gonna get proof that the great pyramids predate the Fourth Dynasty.
难以置信,我终于找到了证据,大金字塔是在第四王朝之前的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表