before they can raise their shields.
克隆体升起防护罩
They will only be defenseless for a few moments...
他们失去防护罩的时间不多
but if my calculations are accurate,hat should be sufficient.
如果我计算准确的话,应该足够了
Stop it! Please.
求求你,住手!
Why should I?
为什么?
You can't change what happened.
你改变不了已经发生的事
Is this making you feel better?
这样就能使你舒服点吗?
I never intended to abandon you. But you did.
-我从没想过要抛弃你-但你这样做了
You gained my trust, then you used me and left me behind.
你获得了我的信任,然后利用我,并抛弃我
It wasn't my decision. You could've come back for me.
-那不是我的决定-你本可以回来救我
There was no time. Time?
-没有时间了-时间?
Thanks to what you did, I had plenty of time to think about what a fool I was.
谢谢你这么说,我有足够的时间,来思考我有多蠢
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what we did to you.
对不起,我对你的遭遇表示道歉
Yes.
是的
You are now.
你现在
Part of being human is having compassion...
你要是有人类的同情心
learning to forgive.
应该学会宽容
Yes. I'm not there yet.
是的,我还不是人
I need more time.
我需要更多时间
Progress? Yeah.
-有进展吗?-是的
It's basically a confirmation of what we suspected.
基本上证实了我们的猜测
They think we're bluffing but have no way...
他们认为我们在虚张声势
of confirming their suspicions, so they're not sure what to do.
但是他们不能确信,所以不知如何是好
They could still try and draw Ba'al here, let him figure it out for them.
他们仍会将Ba'al引到这里,让他帮忙弄清楚事实
Yeah. That's dangerous for them.
那他们就危险了
Because if we can't power the weapons Which we can't.
因为如果我们不能武器 这是我们不能。
Ba'al would end up with both Earth and the Ancient outpost.
Ba'al就会将地球以及the Ancients Outpost据为己有
Unscheduled off - world activation.
边界活动异常
This is Weir.What's happening?
我是Weir,发生了什么事?
Okay. We'll be right down.
我们马上下来
Our guests just got a response.
我们的客人有反应了
Commander Thor,this is Aegir of the Valhalla.
Thor指挥官,我是Ajir of the Valhalla
We have assumed defensive positionsand are awaiting the target ship.
我们到达了防范地点,并埋伏在那里
Understood.
可理解
The enemy's shiphas been destroyed.
敌船被消灭了
I am sorry, Teal'c.
对不起Teal'c
I need to see the most recent message they received.
我需要察看收到的最新讯息
It's unfortunate you're being recalled.
很不幸你们被召回了
I thought we were making such good progress.
我觉得我们已经取得了进展
Your demands were ridiculous. We had no choice but to terminate negotiations.
你的要求太荒谬了,我们没选择,只能终止谈判
Well, give my regards to Ba'al.
代我向Ba'al问好
Shut it down. What?
-关掉它-什么?
What is the meaning of this? The second message.
这是什么意思? 第二条讯息
They've been recalled because the system lords have decided to test our defenses.
他们被召回是因为,the System Lords决定检验我们的防护能力
They're sending a ship to attack Earth.It'll be here within the hour.
他们派遣一艘飞船攻击地球,一小时内就到
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表