to perform such a function.
来进行这样一种功能
I don't know of anyone who can.
我不知道还有谁能做到
I think I know someone.
我认为我想到了一个人
- Are you certain, Colonel Carter? - I don't think we have a choice, Teal'c.
-你确定吗,Carter中校?-我认为我们没有选择,Teal'c
I mean, this could be the best chance we'll ever get.
我的意思是,这可能是我们能够得到的最佳机会了
Understood.
收到
Opening a channel.
开启一个通信频道
No doubt you have decided to surrender.
不用怀疑,你们已经决定投降了
A wise decision, given that you face imminent defeat.
一个明智的决定,顽抗到底将面对灭亡
We have no intention of surrendering.
我们没有想要投降的打算
I merely wish to inform you that we have found the Ancient weapon on Dakara.
我只想告诉你,我们已经发现了Dakara上的Ancient武器
Do you intend to destroy it?
你打算毁掉它吗?
That would be foolish.
那很愚蠢
We have learned that the Ancient weapon...
我们发现这个Ancient武器或许
may be the means to destroy the Replicators once and for all.
能够消灭Replicators一次性全部消灭
It's incredible.Yet you still resist me.
难以置信,你还在拒绝我
Do you not care?Are you not amazed by what you are seeing?
你不担心吗?你对你所见不感到吃惊吗?
I don't understand it.
我不理解
It's more than any human can begin to comprehend.
这比人类能够开始理解和认知的多多了
- I am not human. - Believe me, I know.
-我不是人类-相信我,我明白
There must be a limit to how much your mind can process...
你的思考过程一定是有限制的
how much information you can store.
你能储存多少信息
I am sharing what I learn with my brethren.
我与我的同胞们分享知识
The extent of knowledge we can absorb is only limited by our numbers.
我们吸引的知识范围,只受到我们的数量限制
As we speak, those numbers are growing faster than you can imagine.
就在我们说话期间,这些数量还在增长,比你能想象的快很多
This chamber must be well - shielded.
这个房♥间一定是受到防护罩保护
I could not find it using my ship's sensors.
我无法利用我战舰的感应器找到这里
Look, I assume Teal'c told you the plan.
瞧,我认为Teal'c把计划告诉你了?
What makes you think you can modify this weapon to defeat Replicators?
什么使你认为你能够将这个武器调整为可以消灭Replicators的呢?
We're already on our way to doing that.
我们已经开始那么干了
We need to get this weapon's wave output...
我们需要,让这个武器的输出
to match our modified Replicator disrupter wave to within a margin of.76%.
波段与我们的Replicator 分离器波段一致误差保持在0.76%以内
How did you develop this Replicator disrupter technology in the first place?
你们原来是怎么设计出这个Replicator分离器的?
General O'Neill built it using Ancient knowledge and an Asgard computer.
O'Neill将军建造的,使用Ancient知识和一台Asgard计算机
O'Neill? The mere thought of that makes me sick.
O'Neill!光想到他的名字就让我恶心
Look, if we can do this...
你瞧,如果我们能做到
and somehow hit the Replicators all at the same time...
而且同时对全部Replicators进行打击
we think it will work,but we need your help.
我们认为它能起作用,但是我们需要你的帮助
You want me to reprogram a Stargate...
你们想要我重新给星门编程
to dial every gate in the galaxy simultaneously?
同时向银河系全部星门拨号♥?
I know you used the gate's automatic update program...
我了解你用过星门的自动升级程序
to disseminate a dialing program virus to the entire gate network.
来向整个网络传播一个拨号♥病毒程序
With a virus you initially planted in my Stargate.
那个病毒,正是你最初传给我控制的星门
No one's trying to deny that we're mortal enemies here. Can you do it or not?
在这里,没有人会否认我们是敌对双方到底能做不能做?
I cannot believe I am even considering cooperating...
我无法相信我曾经考虑与一位Tau'ri(地球)的女性合作
with a female of the Tauri and a Tok'ra.
还有一个Tok'ra!
This was not my idea,believe me.
这可不是我的主意,相信我
- I'll instruct my troops to land. - No way.
-我会派我的部队登陆-不行!
You send one Jaffa down here,and the deal's off.
你只要派一个Jaffa下来,我们的交易就结束了!
I cannot do what you ask by means of a hologram transmission.
我无法做到你所要求的,仅仅通过全息图传输
Sure you can.Just tell me what to do.
当然你能做到,就告诉我怎么做就行
Unscheduled off - world activation.
临时外星活动!
- Is that Carter? - No. We are picking up a radio signal.
是Carter吗? 不是,我们接收到无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Put it on speaker.
用音箱播出来
- Sergeant? - I don't know, sir.
-军士?-我也不明白,长官
- What the hell is that? - I'm not sure, sir.
-那是什么?-我不确定,长官,
I can't access the system. Somebody's hacked into the computer remotely.
无法进入系统,看起来像某人远程攻击了我们的计算机
- Shut it down. - I can't, sir. I'm locked out.
-关上!-做不到,长官,我被锁在外面!
Damn!
见鬼!
This is General O'Neill.
我是O'Neill将军
Sir!
长官!
Evacuate the gate room! Get out of there!
疏散星门室!从那出来!
Close the blast doors.
关闭防爆门
Initiate base lockdown.
启动基地一级警戒
Emergency evacuation of all personnel through alternate routes.
所有人员通过备用门紧急撤离
Self - destruct protocol on my order.
自毁程序,按我的命令!
Let's go, Walter. Get out of here.
我们走吧,Walter!离开这里!
- Oh, man. - Sir.
-喔,天呀!-长官
We're cut off from the self - destruct. They were too fast.
我们与自毁装置之间的通道被切断
Even if we can fight through them now,there's a good chance...
他们太快了,即使我们现在能够与他们作战
they've already disabled the activation mechanism.
很有可能他们已经破坏了启动设备
Those bugs cannot get out of this mountain.
这些虫子绝不能走出这座山
It's only a matter of time before they gain control of the base systems...
只需要一会儿时间他们就能控制基地系统
and override the security doors.
并消化掉安全门
Let's make sure everybody's out of here. Then we'll toss a nuke down the silo.
让我们确定每个人离开这里,然后我们向竖井投放核弹
- You think that'll stop 'em? - It should slow 'em down.
-你认为那能阻止它们吗?-应该能延缓一下
You can't handle it, can you?
你也控制不了,是吧?
I can.I just need time to process...
我能,我只是需要一点时间来进行
share it with the others.
与其他人共享
Like the universe, it's infinite.
好比宇宙是无限的
It's not just knowledge and information.
这不仅仅是知识和信息
It's understanding on a level that you will never reach.
这是一个你们永远无法达到的领悟层次
Why do you think that?
为什么你那样认为?
Because you're a machine.
因为你是一部机器
So are you,just of weaker construction.
你也是,只是更弱小的构造
And that's where you're wrong.
而这就是你错的地方
We'll see.
我们会看到的
General Hammond says the president has authorized deployment...
Hammond将军说总统已经授权部署
of a 10 - kiloton nuclear bomb on your command, sir.
一枚一万吨♥当量核弹听你调遣,长官
An emergency state of alert has been issued, and a 200 - square - mile radius...
紧急警告声明已经公布 Cheyenne山周围200平方英里
around Cheyenne Mountain is currently being evacuated.
范围内正在进行疏散
A transport helicopter is waiting on the surface...
一架运输直升机正在表面待命
for you and the remaining personnel.
等待您和剩余人员
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢,Walter
- Colonel. - We have a problem, sir.
-上校?-我们遇到个问题,长官
Six SGC personnel are trapped on Level 8.
六名SGC人员被截断在第8层
They're cut off from the emergency escape hatch.
他们与紧急逃离舱口之间的路线被切断
Let's go.
我们走
You lied to me.
你撒谎!
- What? - You promised you'd leave Earth alone.
-什么?-你保证你不会伤害地球
There's Replicators infiltrating the SGC right now.
Replicators正在渗透SGC,现在!
How can you know that?
你怎么知道的?
While I was in your mind, you were inside mine.
当我在你脑海里的时候,你也在我脑海里
Took a while to figure out. Fortunately, you were too distracted to notice.
花点时间研究吧,幸运的是,你太烦躁而没有注意到
Some of the Ancient knowledge really helped too.
部分Ancient知识真的也很有帮助
- Thank you. - You tricked me.
-谢谢你-你欺骗我
You tricked me first.
你先欺骗我的!
- You should never have told me. - Too late.
-你绝对不应该告诉我-太迟了
For you, that is.
对于你来说
Trying to leave? Sorry.A little more time in Danny's world.
想跑?对不起!在Daniel的幻想世界里多待一会吧
My brethren will not stop.
我的同胞们不会停止
You cannot control them.
你不能控制它们
Not yet, but I'm learning.
现在还不能,但我正在学习
We rigged the DHD to dial automatically on signal when the weapon's ready.
当武器准备就绪的时候,我们装备DHD自动拨出信♥号♥♥
- I think it should work. - Of course it will work.
-我认为它能有效果的-当然会有效的
How dare you doubt me?
你竟敢怀疑我?
- What's he still doing here? - I can't exactly ask him to leave.
-他还在这里做什么?-不是我跟他说走,他就会走的
- How's it going on your end? - I'm getting closer.
-你这边怎么样了?-已经接近了
This one.
这个!
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I'm a god.Gods are all - knowing.
我是神!神是无所不知的!
Selmak can't work like this.
Selmak不会这么干的
Neither can I.
我也不会
Just try it.
就试一下吧
Lucky guess.
点儿正!
- Siler, are you in there? - Yes, sir.
-Siler,你在那里吗?-是的,长官
We're gonna get you out.Step away from the blast door.
我们会救你出来的,离防爆门远点
Yes, sir! Let's get this table over!
遵命,长官!把这个桌子翻过来
Use two of those things.
用两个!
Sir?
长官?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表