There was a firefight on board.
那里有场交火.
If the life support is not cycling the air -
如果那里的生命支持不再循环...
- What? - Staff blasts give off carbon dioxide.
-什么? -法杖冲击波在一个小空间里
In a small, enclosed space -
散发碳二氧化物.
General?General. Sir?
将军?将军,长官.
Is he breathing?
他在呼吸吗?
He may need mouth - to - mouth.
他也许需要人工呼吸.
Excellent! Excellent waking up, sir!
太棒了.你醒过来棒极了,长官.
Good job on the crystals too.
水晶的工作也干的很好.
Get the ship moving.
让船开动起来.
- What did he say? - He said, "Get the ship moving."
-他说什么? -他说:让船开动起来.
Come on, General.
来吧,将军.
Let's get you up.
那干得真不错.
Much better.
很多了.
Lose the weapon.Move away from the console.
丢掉武器,离开控制台.
I liked you better tied up.
我更喜欢你抽不开身
Against the wall.Lose the weapon.
对着墙.丢下武器.
- This suit still absorbs zat blasts. - It doesn't cover your head.
-这套衣服仍然能吸收Zat冲击波. -你认为你的脑袋怎样?
Still, you should probably make me take it off.
仍然,或许你应该让我脱掉它.
- I think I'll turn the ship around first. - I don't know.
-首先或许你应该将飞船转向 -我不知道.
If I had me at gunpoint,that wouldn't be my first choice.
如果我在枪口下,那不会是我的第一选择.
Yeah, well -
是,很好.
- What's goin' on? - I rewrote the access code...
-发生什么了? -我改写了进入密♥码♥
so I'm the only one who can use the navigation systems.
因此我是唯一能使用航行系统的人.
- Undo it. - Listen, hundreds of lives are at stake.
-取消它. -听着,上百的生命正在危急关头.
I'm trying to save the last of my people,and this ship is their only hope.
我在努力拯救我最后的人♥民♥,而这艘飞船是他们唯一的希望.
- Maybe if you'd mentioned that earlier. - Would you really have helped?
-或许你应该在之前说那个. -你真的会帮忙吗?
As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...
你看,同我被粗鲁打断之前所说的一样.
we were also on a rescue mission.
我们也正在进行一个援救任务.
- What is it? - A ship just appeared on our radar.
-是什么? -一艘飞船刚刚出现在我们的雷达上.
It's an Al'kesh.
是一艘Al - Kesh.
This quadrant is crawling with Goa'uld vessels.
这个扇形体是爬满了Goa'uld的飞船.
Chances are it's not your friends.
可能不是你的朋友们.
I made sure that ship was fully disabled when you showed up.
我确定那艘飞船被完全残废了,当你们出现时.
We'll see.
我们会看到的.
We have to raise shields and arm weapons.
我们必须打开护盾和准备武器.
I'll try to hail them first.
首先,我会想办法欢呼他们
You hit me.
噢.你打我.
- You hit me. - Yeah.
-你打我. -是的
You know,we could just have sex instead.
你知道吗,我们只是有性别差异.
- Feeling better, sir? - Yes, thank you.
-感觉好些了吗,长官? -是的.谢谢
We've just caught up to the Prometheus.
我们刚刚赶上Prometheus.
- Nice work. - It was all Novak, sir.
-干的好. -都是Novak做的,长官.
They're not responding to our hail, sir.
他们没对我们的欢呼有反应,长官.
- Are we done? - I am.
我们打完了吗? 我是的.
You're a fruitcake.
你是块水果蛋糕.
- Weapons? - On - line. We are in range.
-武器? -在线,我们在射程里.
Target the rear thrusters.Take out her sub - light capability.
目标后部推进器.解除她的亚光速能力.
She just jumped into hyperspace.
她刚刚跳跃进入超空间.
That's just great.
那真棒.
I see you.
我在看你.
Did you have funtaking off my clothes?
脱掉我衣服的时候玩的开心吗?
- It was your idea. - I meant when I was conscious...
-那是你的主意. -不,我意思是当我清醒时
you know, so I could distract youand kick you in the head.
以便我能使你分心,然后踢你的脑袋.
I kept my eyes closed the whole time.
全部时间里我都闭着眼睛的.
I'm sure you did.
我肯定你是的.
- So, where we goin'? - I told you - to save my people.
-那么,我们去哪里? -我告诉过你,去拯救我的人♥民♥.
Can you please let me out ofhere?
你能让我离开这里吗?
You know,I haven't eaten in days.
你知道吗,我几天都没有吃饭了.
Could you please tell me how to access the navigation controls?
你能告诉我怎样进入航行控制.
It isn't very nice, you know,starving a prisoner to death.
你知道这样很不好的.让一个囚犯饿死.
Come on, Daniel.
来吧,Daniel
You've seen me naked.The least you could do is cook me dinner.
你已经看过我裸体.至少你能给我做份晚餐吧.
Aren't you hungry?
你不饿吗?
Thank you.
谢谢.
- You know who the Tok'ra are? - Yep.
-你听说过Tok'ra吗? -是的.
Ten years ago, a Tok'ra incited a rebellion on my planet.
10年以前,Tok'ra在我的星球煽动了一次叛乱.
When people rose up against the ruling Goa'uld -
人♥民♥起义反抗Goa'uld.
and once theJaffa had been overcome -
但Jaffa获胜了,
the Goa'uld was captured alive,tortured and beaten for days on end.
Goa'uld捕获活人,连续数天不断的拷打,折磨.
I was host to that Goa'uld at the time.
在那时我成为那个Goa'uld的宿主.
The people didn't understand that it was a symbiote...
人♥民♥不理解,共生体是
that had ruled over them so harshly.
那么严厉的统治他们.
I guess the Tok'ra felt responsible.
我猜Tok'ra感到需要承担责任.
He rescued me,removed the Goa'uld symbiote...
他们营救了我,移除了Goa'uld共生体.
nursed me back to health.
护理我回复健康.
You said your people are in trouble now.
你说你的人♥民♥现在正处在困境.
Well...
嗯...
it was only a matter of time before the forces of another Goa'uld showed up -
在另一个Goa'uld出现之前那只是时间问题.
a system lord named Camulus.
一个System Lord.名字是:Camulus.
That's when the Tok'ra disappeared.
那是当Tok'ra消失的时候.
People still refused to surrender.Camulus ordered that they be wiped out.
人♥民♥拒绝投降.Camulus下令将他们全部清除.
We controlled several ships -
我们控制了几艘飞船.
troop transports, cargo ships, Al'kesh.
军队运输舰,货船,Al - kesh.
Many people were saved - flown to an inhabitable nearby moon in the system.
许多人都被得救了,飞到了附近任何可居住的月亮.
The ships made several trips before most of them were intercepted and shot down.
而且飞船们进行了几次旅行,在它们大多数被拦截和击落之前.
Camulus never knew there were any survivors, so we were safe.
Camulus决不会知道那里有任何幸存者,因此我们安全了.
Only problem was the moon didn't have a Stargate.
唯一问题是,那月亮没有星际之门.
So you were trapped.
因此你们被困住了.
We only had a few ships left,not enough to relocate everyone again.
我们只剩下一些飞船.不够重新安置每个人.
It wasn't a problem.
那不是个问题,
Camulus seemed to have little interest in the other planets in the system.
Camulus似乎没有多大兴趣.恒星系统里他留下的
He left behind a small force to guard the Stargate.
其他星球要么太小,要么没有星际之门.
We used the ships to keep appraised of what was happening...
我们使用飞船保持估计发生的事情以及...
and to steal supplies and technology when we could.
在我们能去的任何地方偷取补给和技术.
You know that Camulus is gone now?He was beaten by Ba'al.
你知道Camulus现在已经消失了吗?他被Ba'al击败了.
And Ba'al's forces are searching every inhabitable world in Camulus's territory.
而且Ba'al的军队正在搜索Camulus领土上每一个适合居住的星球.
His ships are everywhere.
到处都有他的飞船
It's only a matter of time before my people are found.
我的人♥民♥被找到只是时间问题.
So you got desperate and tried to steal that Al'kesh.
你铤而走险试图偷那艘Al - Kesh.
It was damaged in the firefight.
它在交火中被损坏了.
I was hoping one of my ships would answer my distress call.
我希望我的飞船之一能回答我的呼救.
I'm sure you can imagine how lucky I felt when this ship showed up.
我肯定你能想象当这艘飞船出现时,我感到有多幸运.它足够大
It's big enough to rescue all my people...
可以拯救我所有的人♥民♥,
and take them to a world far away, free from the Goa'uld.
并带他们到遥远的世界.没有Goa'uld的世界.
- You don't have to lock me up. - I think I do.
-你不必关住我. -我想我做了.
What difference is it going to make?
这能有什么区别?
This ship is automatically flying to my home world. You can't stop it.
这艘飞船正自动飞向我的家园.你无法停止它.
When I get to your planet,I'll explain the situation to your people.
当我到达你的星球,我会向你的人♥民♥解释你的处境.
Maybe there's something we can work out.
或许那有我们能解决的事情.
My people... are not gonna trust you.You have to let me talk to them.
我的人♥民♥不会相信你.你必须让我和他们谈.
This is bad.
那太糟糕了.
Vala, this is Tenat.We have you on our scanners.
Vala,我是Tennet,我们在扫描器上发现你了.
- Yeah. Hi. - Where is Vala?
-是的... 嗨. -Vala在哪里?
She's here. She's just...indisposed at the moment.
她在这里,只是这会有点不舒服.
She did not mentionshe was working with someone.
她没说过和其他人合作.
No, I guess not.
不,我猜没有.
Look, I realize I owe you an explanation.
你看,我意识到我欠你一个解释
It's a bit of a long story really.
而且那真的是一个有点长的故事.
We will hear it in personand inspect your vessel.
我们要亲自听她说并且检查你的船.
That's good, 'cause apparently we're coming in for a landing.
很好,因为很显然我们即将登陆.
We will meet youat the designated coordinates.
我们会在指定坐标见你.
Okeydokey. See ya there.
好的,在那见面.
Okay.
好的
You want the truth? I'll tell you the truth.
你想知道真♥相♥? 我告诉你真♥相♥.
Daniel, are you there?
Daniel,你在那吗?
I hope you can hear me.
我希望你能听到我.
The planet wejust landed onis not my home world.
我们刚刚登陆的星球不是我的家园.
Whatever you do,you must not go out there.
不管你做什么一定不要出去.
- Hi, guys. - Who are you?
-嗨,伙计们. -你是谁?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表