Did you not find something of value on the planet of which I spoke?
你在我提到的星球上没找到任何有价值的东西吗?
- Oh, yeah. We did. - Then why have you not released me?
-啊,我们找到了-那么你为什么没释放我?
Or do you still believe you can trade me for your friends?
又或者你仍相信你可以用我来换你的朋友们
Gamma radiation seems to work.
伽马射线看起来生效了
We're preparing a method of delivering a strong enough level to the entire base.
我们正准备立刻传送足以给整个基地用的
Now, nonessential personnel are gonna have to be evacuated.
现在,不必要的人员正被疏散
Everyone else is gonna have to wear protective suits.
留下来的人都要穿保护服
You have to get General O'Neill to sign off on this right away.
你必须想办法立刻让O'Neill将军开始着手
You know, he hasn't slept in over two days.
你要知道,他两天都没睡觉了
Yeah. That's why I'm asking you to do it.
我知道,所以我才叫你去
Right.
对
I'm canceling the president's visit.
我取消了总统的参观
Really? Why would you do that?
是吗?你为什么要这样做?
I'm surprised you can joke at a time like this.
我真奇怪你居然在这样一个时间还能开玩笑
It's pretty much all I can do at the moment.
这是我目前唯一能做的
Your flagship team is in the hands of the enemy. You can't dial the Stargate.
你的旗舰队在敌人的手上,你不能转动星际之门
The base is overrun by an alien plant.
整个基地被一个外星植物蔓延
We did find a ZPM.
但我们找到了一个ZPM
True.
的确
Give it another day.
再等一天吧
You think you can get everything resolved by then?
你认为到时你就能解决所有问题了?
Wait a minute.
等一下
I think there's a joke in there somewhere.
这里面是不是有一个玩笑
Got nothin'.
没有发现!
And so I regretfully submitmy resignation.
我很抱歉地提交我的辞职书
And to be clear, the regret isnot so much about the resigning part...
强调一下,抱歉和辞职无关
but the fact thatI was deluded enough...
事实上,我被骗了
to think I had possessedeven one iota...
而是我会认为
of the ability needed tofill your sizable and shiny shoes.
我能轻易擦亮你雪亮的靴子
Dr. Lee just called. He feels confident the plant has been fully eradicated.
Lee博士才有消息,长官,他自信那植物已被彻底根除了
I wish I did.
我希望如此
Oh, and the dialing computer is back online.
哦,用来通讯的电脑又可以联机了
Chevron four encoded.
Chevron 4 输入成功
You're releasing him?
你要放了他?
I made a deal. We got a ZPM.
我做了笔交易。我们拿到了ZPM
Look, I know we can finally dial Pegasus again...
我知道我们终于又能向Pegasus传送消息
and still defend Earth if we have to, but -
而且仍然需要在必要时保卫地球,但
Chevron five encoded.
Chevron 5 输入成功
Control room.
控制室
It's Dr. Lee. He says it's important.
是Lee博士,他说这很重要
Yeah.
喂
Abort the dialing procedure.
中断传送程序
Basically, it shouldn't be glowing like this.
它基本上不应该像这样生长的
- Why is it? - It's funny really -
-它是什么?-说来真是奇怪
- I like funny. - This isn't the good kind of funny.
-我喜欢奇怪的事 -但这不是好的那种古怪
I think it was the gamma radiation we used to kill the plant that revealed this.
我以为我们是用伽马射线杀死了植物,但事实显示
- Revealed what? - It illuminated a substance...
-显示什么?-它被一种物质照过
foreign to what we know to be the normal molecular makeup of a ZPM.
一种不适合ZMP组成分子的物质
And?
然后呢?
We managed to scrape some microscopic fragments from the casing...
我们已设法从上面刮了一些用在显微镜的碎片
and run some tests and -
并做了些测试
You're gonna want these.
你会感兴趣的
This is what happens when you introduce a constant electric charge.
看好了,当你传入横定的电荷,这就会发生
The ZPM is booby - trapped?
ZPM是一个陷阱?
We were gonna send it to Antarctica.
我们准备把它送到南极洲
Can you imagine if someone had taken it...
你能想象如果有人拿走了它
and plugged it into the chair in the Ancient outpost?
并把它插入那古老的装置中吗?
I can't even imagine the magnitude of the explosion.
我都不能想象这个爆♥炸♥力
A charged ZPM detonating that -
一个充满了的ZPM能引起这一切?
I don't know. It could have destroyed the whole planet.
我不知道.我是说,它可能毁灭整个星球
That's why Camulus was so eager to leave.
所以Camulus才急着要离开
Can you undo it?
你能撤消它吗?
- We haven't actually - Yes or no?
-这个,你知道我们还没 -能或不能?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
When you couldn't figure out what the Ancient device was for...
当你不能找出那古老的仪器是干什么的
you tampered with the power source so nobody else could.
你就用能源篡改了它,让别的人也找不到
I did nothing of the kind.
我什么都没做
Cammy.
拜托
Worth a try.
值得一试
Here's the deal.
这有一笔交易
How would you like a chance to kill Ba'al?
你想不想杀了Baal?
In exchange...
作为交换
you want me to use the Ancient device to trade for the lives of your friends.
你想要我用这个古老的仪器换回你的朋友
Exactly.
完全正确
Amusing.
有趣
All right?
好的?
Coming with me?
跟我来吗?
We're taking you to another planet first.
我们会先把你带到另一个星球
We'll wait for SG - 1 there.
我们会在那儿等SG1
Receiving SG - 3's IDC, sir.
SG3回来了,长官
Open it.
打开!
- You're late. - We thought we'd give it an extra hour.
-你们迟了-我们以为我们有一个额外的小时
We knew it was a long shot.
我知道这没有很大的成功机会
Thank you, Colonel. Dismissed.
谢谢你,上校.解散
Sir.
长官
Colonel Reynolds would like a moment.
Reynolds上校想见你
Fine.
知道了
He's in the gate room, sir.
他在入口室,长官
What's goin' on?
这是什么意思?
General, we just wanted you to know, whatever you decide...
将军,我们只是想让你知道,无论你的决定是什么
we're behind you 100%.
我们都会百分之百支持你的
Just give the order, and we're ready to go.
你只需要下命令,我们就会义无反顾的出发
I know you are, Colonel.
我知道你会的,上校
Thank you.
谢谢你们
All of you.
你们所有人
Dismissed.
解散
Good night, sir.
晚安,长官
Good night, Siler.
晚安,Siler
Unscheduled off - world activation.
非法启动
It's SG - 1 's identification code.
是SG1的标识码
Sergeant O'Brien transmitted a hold signal back through the gate...
O'Brian传回一个完整的信♥号♥♥
and is awaiting your instruction.
正在等你的指示
- O'Brien. - We have audio contact, sir.
-Brian,说 -我们和Carter中校联♥系♥上了,长官
It's Colonel Carter.
是Carter吗?
We're under heavy fire, sir.Open the iris.
我们正在和敌人激烈地交火,快打开瞳孔
Negative.
恐怕不行
Can you reroute?
你们走另一条路?
Negative. The DHD is no longer accessible.
不行,DHD已经不同了
Jack, what's goin' on?
Jack,这是怎么回事?
You've been in enemy hands.You know the protocol.
你们被敌人俘虏了,你知道草案
We have no way of knowing if your iris code is secure.
我们不能确定你的代码仍是安全的
- What the hell are you talking about? - You were captured by Ba'al.
-该死的,你在说什么?-你们被Ba'al抓住过
Ba'al? We're on P2X - 887.
Ba'al?我们在P2X - 887上
We were trappedin Anubis's secret base.
我们被困在Anubis的超级基地上
When we came out we had a Jaffaambush waiting for us at the gate.
当我们出来时,Jaffa在入口等我们
It appears theseJaffa are loyal to Ba'al.
而且这些Jaffa对Ba'al很忠心
The gate's gonna shut down. We won't be able to dial out again.
入口就要关上了,到时我们就不能再发回信息了
Open it.
打开它
You're clear.
行了
Nice.
棒极了
Hey, guys.
嗨,伙计们
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官
So, trapped in a secret base all this time.
所以,你们这些时候一直被困在一个秘密基地
Go figure.
简述一下
- The wrist device allowed us access. - We couldn't get back out.
-是这个腕上装置让我们通过了-我们找不到出来的方法
- You thought Ba'al had captured us? - That's what he said.
-你以为Ba'al抓住了我们 -他是这么说的
- How did he even know we were missing? - Reynolds saw an Al'kesh.
-但他是怎么知道我们失踪的呢?-Reynolds看到一个飞碟
Ba'al must have had his Jaffa looking for the base.
Ba'al肯定让他手下一直在找那个基地
- Probably intercepted any radio chatter. N - That would explain the ambush.
-可能我们发的所有无线信♥号♥♥都被截住了
Ba'al's Jaffa couldn't find the base, but they figured if we turned up -
Ba'al的手下找不到那个基地,但他们认为我们找到了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表