- Come on, Jack. - Still no, Daniel.
-来吧,Jack! -仍然不行, Daniel.
- It isn't on a permanent basis. - I didn't let you go in the first place.
-那不必是条永远的准则. -我首先就不让你走.
What makes you think I'm gonna change my mind?
是什么使你觉得我会改变主意?
Because -
因为....
Can you try to do better than that?
你能试着其他更好的说法吗?
Because they're gonna need somebody who can translate Ancient.
因为他们需要能翻译Ancient的人.
I'm the most qualified person left on the planet for the mission.
我是最符合条件离开星球进行这项任务的人.
Which is exactly why you're gonna stay right here.
那就是确切为什么你要留下来的原因!
Because I'll quit.
因为我要辞职!
Why don't you just hold your breath?You haven't done that in a while.
为什么你不屏气呆会呢?你有段时间没做那个了.
General.
将军!
I let myself in.I hope you don't mind.
Jack. 我让自己进来了.希望你不介意.
- Absolutely not. Welcome. - Thank you.
-绝对不会.欢迎. -谢谢.
- Miss the chair? - Actually, I do.
-惦记那椅子? -实际上,是的.
- Want it back? - As a matter of fact, I do.
-想要它回去? -事实上,是的
My new one just isn't the same.
我那个新的只是不一样.
That's not exactly what I meant.
那不完全是我的意思.
Dr. Jackson, nice to see you again.
Jackson博士,很高兴再次见到你.
Likewise.We miss you around here, sir.
同样.我们这周围都很想念你,长官.
To what do we owe this pleasure?
有什么我们乐意做的?
I came to ask if you'd be interested in joining the mission to Atlantis.
我来问你是否有兴趣加入到Atlantis的任务.
You did?
你吗 ?
He's the most qualified person on this planet.
他是这个星球最胜任的人选,
And the mission commander needs someone who can translate Ancient.
而且任务指挥官需要能翻译Ancient的人.
- Really? - With all due respect, sir...
-真的? -和全部的尊敬一起,长官,
I think you should tell the mission commander that I need Daniel right here.
我认为你应该告诉任务指挥官,我需要Daniel...在这里.
- You just did. - I did. I did?
-你正好做了. -我做了?
- You, sir? - Yes. Request denied.
-你,长官? -是的.否决请求.
Dr. Jackson, you're with me.
Jackson博士,你和我一起.
I'll have the chair shipped to Washington.
我要将那把椅子运回华盛顿.
You can requisition a new one.
你可以要求一个新的.
I'll do that, sir.
我会的,长官.
We leave tomorrow.And I'll be taking Walter too.
我们明天走.噢,我还要带走Walter.
General.
将军!
Welcome aboard.
欢迎上船.
Thank you, sir, again.
谢谢,长官.再一次.
My motives were purely selfish,Dr. Jackson.
我的动机是纯粹自私的,Jackson博士.
We haven't heard a word from the Atlantis expedition team since they first left.
自从Atlantis远征队离开后,我们就没听到来自他们的一个词.
We have no idea what we're going to find in Pegasus.
我们不知道要怎么在Pegasus星系寻找他们.
Your knowledge and expertise will no doubt prove invaluable.
你的知识和经验无疑是非常宝贵的.
- General, if you don't mind my asking - Why am I going?
-将军,如果你不介意我问下. -为什么我要去?
You could've chosen anyone to command this mission.
你能选择任何人指挥这次任务.
I sat back and watched you people go on to a lot of adventures over the years.
我过去坐在那里,看着你们在过去几年中进行大量的冒险.
I thought, when you were replaced at the SGC...
我认为当你被调离SGC的时候
you were buckin' for retirement.
你有几分退休的样子.
And then I led Prometheusagainst Anubis's fleet.
但是之后我领导了Prometheus对抗Anubis的舰队.
Got your dander up.
让你生气了.
That's why I took the job as head of home world security.
那是为什么我接受工作站在家园安全第一线.
Then this opportunity came along.The president put me in charge.
那时这个良机出现了.总统让我负责,
I could choose anyone I wanted to lead the mission.
因此我能选择任何我征求的人,来领导任务.
- So why not choose yourself? - Like I said...
-因此当然选择你自己. -就像我说的,
I've sent a lot of people into action over the years...
过去几年我送出大量人员进入行动
and more than a few didn't come back.
而一些人没有回来.
I'd like to see this one through personally.
我想要亲自看着这一个进行.
- We've never left anyone behind, sir. - And we're not going to this time.
-我们从没留下任何人,长官. -而且这次我们也不打算那样.
Last reported MALPtelemetryfrom Atlantis...
从Atlantis最后发来的MALP遥感
indicated an enclosed space with viable life support.
显示出一个能支持生命的密闭空间.
Stop it. You're pathetic.
停止它.你是可悲的。
We're going on the assumption that the expedition team found the Lost City...
现在我们要假设远征队找到了失落之城
and was able to set up a base of operations there.
而且在那里建立了行动基地.
- Sorry. - Dr. Novak.
-抱歉 -Novak博士?
The Asgard hyperdrive is functioning at 100%, sir.
Asgard超空间引擎正在100%运行,长官.
Thank you. Dr. Jackson.
谢谢.Jackson博士.
I'm sorry. What was I saying?
抱歉.我说到哪里了?
You were assuming the Lost City is at the other end of this field trip.
你正以为失落之城在这次实地考察旅行的另一头.
- Please ignore me. - It's hard to.
-请别理我. -很难.
- You disagree, Doctor? - Well, as far as we know...
-你不同意,博士? -嗯,据我们所知.
the Atlantis team found another outpostlike the one on Antarctica.
Atlantis远征队找到了,另一个前哨基地,就像南极洲的那个.
Could be on a moon or at the bottom of some deep, dark ocean.
可能是在月亮或者是某些深的,黑暗的海洋底部.
Which is why we're going.If they're trapped and need help -
这就是我们要去的原因.如果他们被困住了并且需要帮助.
If they're even alive at all.
如果他们确实还活着.
As for why they've been unable to make contact with Earth...
至于为什么他们没有联♥系♥地球,
hopefully it's just a matter of being unable to locate a viable power source.
希望只是因为无法找到一个可用的动力资源.
Using information collected from the Ancient outpost on Earth...
通过收集自Ancient在地球的前哨基地的资料,
Dr. Jackson and his team have pinpointed our destination in the Pegasus galaxy.
Jackson博士和他的队伍已经准确测定,我们在Pegasus星系的目的地.
Which is here.
就是这里.
Damn it to hell.
该死的下地狱.
- Dr. Novak. - Dr. Jackson.
-Novak博士-Jackson博士.
- You can call me Lindsey.-Daniel.
-你可以叫我Lindsay. - Daniel.
Sorry for contradicting you in the briefing.
我很抱歉在简报上反驳你.
Don't be. I mean, you were right.
不用.你是对的.
The fact that we haven't heard from the Atlantis expedition since they left...
实际上自从Atlantis远征队离开后,我们就没收到他们的信了
is a... bad sign.
这是个坏信♥号♥♥.
- Have you tried holding your breath? - Oh, God. I've tried everything.
-你试过屏息了吗? -上帝,我试过任何事.
- It doesn't work for me either. - It's been like this since I was a kid.
-是的,那对我也不管用. -自从我是孩子时就像这样了.
It comes out when I get scared...
当我恐惧的时候它就跟着来
but this is the worst it's been since my PhD presentation.
但这次是自从我获得公共卫生学博士之后最糟的.
I mean, I don't really do well in stressful situations.
我意思是,在紧张情况下我就做的不好.
I guess that's why I turned down going to Atlantis the first time.
我猜那也是为什么我刚开始拒绝Atlantis的原因.
I'm sure you're going to be fine.
我肯定你会好起来的.
General Hammond says you're very good at what you do.
Hammond将军说你非常擅长你的专业.
Thank you.
谢谢.
- What's that? What's wrong? - I don't know.
-那是什么?怎么了? -我不知道.
Okay.
好的
We're pickin' up what sounds like a distress call.
我们刚刚获得一个声音信♥号♥♥,就像是呼救.
- Where are we? - We're still well inside the Milky Way.
-我们在哪里? -我们仍然在银河系内.
- Play it back. - Yes, sir.
-回放它.-是的,长官.
Help. Plea -
请帮助.
Require assistance. Have failed -
请求援助.失败了
Lost power to - Repeat. Stranded and -
失去动力到...重复...搁浅...
- She sounds human. - What do you think?
-她听起来像人类. -你认为如何?
As much as I hate to delay this trip,I think we have to check it out.
嗯,如同我不想延误这次旅行同样多的,我认为我们应该去查看一下.
- How far away is it? - The message is originating...
-它距离多远? -通讯来自距离
just over 50 light - years off our designated route.
我们选定路线50光年外的地方.
We could be there in... 20 minutes.
20分钟内我们就能到那里.
- Set a course. - Yes, sir.
-设置路线. -是的,长官.
Set shields at maximum.Arm weapons.
设置最大护盾.准备武器.
Looks like an Al'kesh and a cargo ship.
看起来像一个Al - Kesh,还有一艘货船.
Scans indicate they've suffered significant damage.
扫描显示它们遭受了严重的损伤.
The distress signal is originating from within the Al'kesh.
信♥号♥♥来自于Al - Kesh内部.
I don't understand.A human distress call from a Goa'uld ship.
我不明白.一个人类呼救来自一艘Goa'uld飞船,
- That makes no sense. - I agree, sir.
-那没有意义. -我同意,长官.
- It could be a trap. - I know this looks suspicious...
-这可能是一个陷阱. -你看,我知道这看起来很可疑,
but what if there was an uprising on board one of those ships?
但是如果在这些飞船上进行了起义呢?
There could be human prisoners in need of our help.
那里可能有人类囚犯需要我们的帮助.
- Open a channel. - Yes, sir.
-打开通讯. -是的,长官.
This is General George Hammond of the Earth vessel Prometheus.
我是地球战舰Prometheus号♥的,George Hammond将军.
We're answering your distress call and standing ready to assist you.
我们在回答你的呼救并准备好帮助你.
We can transport a portable sensor unit onboard to determine life - support viability.
我们能传送一个便携传感器单位到上面,学习生命支持能力.
General, an Al'kesh is a potentially valuable ship.
将军,Al - Kesh是一艘潜在的有价值的飞船.
Even if there are no survivors, we need to determine if it's space worthy.
即使那里没有幸存者,我们需要去决定是否那是太空人.
If it is, we should salvage her.
如果是,我们应该营救她.
- Take a team. - Yes, sir.
-带一支队伍. -是的,长官.
Prometheus, this is SG - 3.We are on board.
Prometheus,这是SG - 3,我们在船上了.
General, we're seeing some energy - weapon damage.
将军,我们看到一些能量武器损伤.
We have oneJaffa. KIA.
一个Jaffa.
Sir, over here.
长官,这里!
Make that fourJaffa.
4个Jaffa.
Looks like these folks had a little onboard firefight.
看起来这些人有场小型交战.
Still no sign of life.We're headin' to the bridge.
仍然没有生命迹象.我们前往舰桥.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表