The buckle contains a GPS receiver unit that'll allow us to track your movements.
皮带扣有一个GPS接收单元.那会让我们跟踪你的位置
When we're done I want that back.
当这事结束了,我要我原来的那条
They've arranged to meet you at a remote location.
他们会安排你在一个偏僻的地方见面
My guess is they'll have you leave your car, and then they'll...
我猜他们会让你离开你的车
drive you to a second location where the actual meeting will take place.
然后载你到第二个地方,在那儿才会开始真正的会面
We're gonna have to keep back a fair distance so as not to arouse suspicion...
现在我们会保持一定距离防止他们起疑
but we will be monitoring your conversations...
但是我们会通过这个窃听装置监听你们的谈话
by means of this listening device that we fitted into the collar of your shirt.
这个东西就在你的衬衫领子上
We've got a strike team with us.
我们也叫来了一个突击队
They will be ready to move in at the first sign of trouble.
如果情况不妙,他们就会立即冲进去
Now in the event that something does go wrong...
如果事情真的不顺利的话
I suggest we come up with a preestablished signal...
我建议我们采用一种约定好的暗号♥
preferably a code word that'll let us know you're in trouble.
最好是一种代号♥,让我们知道你有麻烦
How about something simple,like "help"?
简单点儿的东西怎么样,比如"救命"?
How about something a little less obvious...
不要那么明显
like "red"?
"红色"怎么样
Whatever.
Whatever.
Don't be too direct fishing for information. Let them do the talking.
打探消息不要太直接,让他们自己说
Get out of my way.
别挡路
I know what to do.
我知道怎么做
You're late.
你迟到了!
- You're kidding, right? - Afraid not.
-你在开玩笑吗? -恐怕不是.
He's on the move.
他开始动了.
Understood.
明白.
So how long is this sight - seeing trip gonna last?
那么这种蒙着眼睛的路要走多久?
We'll let you know.
我们会通知你的
They've turned off the main road.
他离开了主路.
They've stopped.
他停下了
This way.
这边走
Bob, good to see you again. Sorry about the blindfold.
鲍勃,很高兴再见到你,蒙眼布的事对不起了
What can we get you to drink?
我们怎么样才能让你喝点东西呢?
What are you having?
你们现在有什么?
- Vodka tonic. - In that case, I'll have a scotch. No ice.
-Vodka Tonic酒. -那样的话,我要一杯Scotch酒,不加冰
We're glad you finally agreed to a private meeting.
我们很高兴你最终接受了这个私人会面
We were afraid you might be holding a grudge against us.
我们之前害怕你会不想再给我们任何东西
You mean because you abandoned me at the moment I needed you the most?
你指你们在我最需要你们的时候抛弃了我?
You were a liability, Bob,an embarrassment.
你是一项债务,鲍勃,一个阻碍
I think you've got that backwards.
我觉得你想起以前的事才这么说的
I was only forced to resign as vice president...
我在副总统位置上被迫辞职
because they found out about my relationship with you.
因为他们发现了我和你们的关系
Either way, you were no longer useful to us.
无论如何,你对我们不再有用了
You would have done the same.
你只会做同样的事
Maybe, but when I cut someone loose...
也许吧,但是当我摆脱一个人的时候,
I don't go back to them,groveling for favors.
我不会再卑躬屈膝地向他们乞怜
You say what's on your mind,I'll give you that.
你说你想要的东西,我会给你的
Under other circumstances,I might be worried about...
在现在这种情况下,我会担心是否和你们墙
winding up like one of your trophies on the wall.
上挂的战利品一样被吊在那里
But you've already made it clear...
但是你们已经明白地说
that you need me, so I don't have anything to worry about, do I?
你们需要我所以我不需要担心任何事,对吗?
- We're losing video. - It's true, we do need you...
-我们收不到视频信♥号♥♥了 -是的,我们确实需要你
- but not for what you think. - They jamming us?
但不是你想的那种 他们在干扰我们?
I don't know.
我不知道
- What are you talking about? - Show him.
-你们在讲什么? -给他看看
This is why we need you, Bob.
这就是我们需要你的原因
What the hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么了?
They are definitely jamming us.
他们肯定在干扰我们
Teal'c, we've lost audio.Move in.
Teal'c我们已经失掉了音频,进去!
- Can you get the signal back? - Can't get past the interference.
-你能重新获得信♥号♥♥么? -我不能绕过干扰信♥号♥♥.
Clear!
清楚了
Clear over here, sir.
在这里,长官
They beamed out.
他们用光传送离开了.
This is starting to become a habit.
这好象开始成为一种习惯
If the Al'kesh is in orbit...
如果阿尔凯西在轨道上
they must have fixed the cloak, because SSN hasn't picked them up.
他们肯定使用了隐蔽技术,因为SSN没有找到他们
- What about the locator beacons? - We're running a search...
-那他们的定位信♥号♥♥器呢? -我们会用
through the NSA satellite system...
NSA的卫星系统做一下搜查,
but all they'd have to do to avoid detection is change the frequency.
但他们只要改变一下频率就可以避免被检测到.
Odds are we're not gonna find anything.
我们基本上没可能找到任何东西
Well, the Pentagon's been apprised of the situation.
五角大楼已经获悉了目前的情况
They're launching Prometheus in about four hours. I want you on board.
他们在4小时内会发射普罗米修斯号♥,我希望你能在船员名单里。
There's a C - 17 waiting for you at Peterson.
在彼得森有一架C17等着你
Understood.
明白
Sir, I've been going over the sensor logs...
长官,我调查了最近几次
from the last encounter between Prometheus and the Al'kesh.
普罗米修斯和阿尔凯西的相遇过程传感器记录文件
There were a few small anomalies emanating...
在船隐藏之前有一些异常信♥号♥♥被发射出来
from the ship's position before it decloaked.
这些东西没有被记录
They didn't register because we didn't know to look for them.
因为我们并不要找它
But I could create a program that would...
但我能设计一个程序修正
key the sensors to those particular readings.
传感器来记录这些数据
I was just going to suggest that.
我正要建议你这么做
- So we'd be able to detect a cloaked ship? - Well, it's not that simple.
-这样我们就能检测到隐藏了的飞船? -并不是那么简单.
These anomalies are very difficult to detect.
这些异常非常难检测到
It might have just been a fluke that we picked them up the first time.
我们第一次遇到他们时可能是侥幸获得这些的
The effect is also mimicked by certain types of cosmic radiation.
这种效应和某种宇宙射线的类型相似
But I still think it might improve our odds.
但我仍认为它可以增加我们成功的机会
So instead of a million to one -
那么不是百万分之一的机会了
Maybe 10,000 to one.
也许是千分之一了
- Improvement. - Yeah.
改进一下. 好
I'll need a few hours to create the program.
我需要几小时来编写程序
Fine.
好的
- I have to pick up my dry cleaning. - You're on a flight...
-我要去拿我♥干♥洗的衣服.-你半小时后
- to Moscow in half an hour. - I am?
-将搭乘去莫斯科的飞机 -我?
-Yes, you are. Colonel Chekov's people -will meet you there.
-是的,是你 -切科夫上校的人会在那儿接你
Will you please try to find out what the hell's going on?
你能不能想办法查明到底出了什么事儿
And if you get a chance,hook up with this General Kiselev.
如果你有机会的话,栓住这个基索洛夫将军
Jack, they know we're onto them.They may just abort the mission.
Jack,因为我们知道了他们的事,他们可能会放弃原计划
No, the way Kinsey was talking, it sounds like they're looking for a big score here.
那,照Kinsey所说,他们似乎想在这儿玩点儿大的
And what if he won't cooperate with them?
如果他不和他们合作的话呢?
- Kinsey'll do what's best for Kinsey. - Yeah.
-Kinsey会尽量照顾好自己的 -是的
Sir, download is complete.
长官,下载完毕
Colonel Carter's new sensor program is online and operational.
Carter中校的新传感器程序,已经上线工作了
- All right, begin search pattern alpha. - Yes, sir.
-好的,开始搜索 -是的长官.
Hi. I'm here to see Captain Voronkov.
嗨,我来这儿见范伦科夫上尉
There is no Captain Voronkov here.
这儿没有什么范伦科夫上尉
Oh. That's strange.The guy down the hall said -
哦,真奇怪,大厅的女孩说...
I am Captain Voronkova - Daria Voronkova.
我是范伦科娃上尉,达莉安·范伦科娃
- You must be DanielJackson. - Yeah. I'm sorry.
-你一定是Daniel Jack. -是的,对不起
I was told I'd be meeting Colonel Chekov's right - hand man...
我被派来见切科夫上校的得力助手,所以自然地认为我...
- so naturally l - For my part, I expected...
-那样的话 -我想我期待的是
a drab, pasty - faced,middle - aged academic.
有一张褐色而苍白的脸的中年学者
I too am pleasantly surprised.
我同样也非常吃惊
Your English is excellent.
你的英语非常棒
And how is your Russian?
你的俄语怎么样?
Okay, we stick to English then.
虽然我没有机会练习
I will be your guide.
我还是能交谈的
Whatever you wish to do while you are in Moscow, you will ask me first.
我希望你能听懂(俄语)好吧,那我们只用英语好了
I will take care of it.
我会好好照顾它
If you desire to meet with anyone, I will arrange it for you.
如果你想见什么人,我也会为你安排
If you go out on your own,I cannot protect you.
如果你一个人出去,我没法保护你
Lie to me, or attempt to mislead me,and I will not protect you.
对我说谎或试图误导我的话,我都不会保护你
Okay.
好的
Have you eaten a proper lunch?
你有没有吃合适的午饭?
- I had something on the plane. - Then the answer is no.
-我在飞机上吃了点东西 -那答案就是没有
Good. I know a restaurant around the corner...
好吧,我知道街角有一个
that serves the best salo in Moscow.
餐厅场卖♥♥最好的Salo(一种食品)
- Oh, I'm not a big fan of salo. - Don't worry.
-哦,我不是特别喜欢Salo -别担心
You will acquire a taste.
你会习惯的.
So what's going on?
发生了什么事?
The Russians have gone to a heightened state of alert.
俄♥国♥人已经提高了警惕
- Why? - We're trying to find out.
为什么? 我正在查
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表