Will you come with me?
你要跟我一起吗?
- Perhaps tomorrow - No, now. Tonight.
可能明天... 不,现在,今晚
We'll just get in the car...
我们只要坐到车里
and drive.
开车
We'll take the whole weekend.
我们可以整个周末在一起谈天
It doesn't even matter where we end up...
根本无所谓我们在哪里结束
as long as it's away from here.
仅仅是从这里离开
Please?
求你了
Hey. What's goin' on?
嘿,到底出了什么事?
General O'Neill just got off the phone with Colonel Kendrick.
O'Neill将军刚刚接到Kendrick上校的电♥话♥
Krista's boyfriend was found dead in her apartment.
Krista的男朋友被发现死在她的公♥寓♥内
- What? What happened? - We don't have all the details yet.
-什么?到底怎么回事?-我们现在还不知道具体情况
But according to Kendrick, preliminary evidence indicates...
但是根据Kendrick所说,初步证据表明
that Teal'c may have been responsible.
Teal'c可能有嫌疑
- That's impossible. - That's what I said.
那不可能 我也是这么说的
Unfortunately, we can't ask him about it, because he's missing.
不幸的是,我们无法去问他,他失踪了
So is Krista.
Krista也失踪了
As of right now, Teal'c is wanted for kidnapping and murder.
现在,Teal'c被怀疑诱拐和谋杀
Thanks for getting me out of there.I just couldn't be in that place tonight.
谢谢你把我带出来,我今天晚上无法在那里再待下去了
- Where do you wish to go? - Just keep driving.
-你想去哪里?-就继续开吧
What? What is it?
什么?怎么了?
I do not wish to alarm you, but I believe that we are being followed.
我不想让你不安,但是我相信我们被跟踪了
- Who would be following us? - Perhaps Doug.
-谁会跟踪我们? -可能是Doug.
No. He doesn't know I'm gone yet.
不可能.他不知道我已经离开了
Then they are most likely following me.
那么,他们可能是跟踪我的
You? Why would anyone be following you?
你?为什么有人会跟踪你?
It is difficult to explain.
很难去解释
- Can you lose them? - I believe so.
-你能甩掉他们吗?-我认为可以
However, it will require me to violate posted speed limits...
然而,这需要我违反限速
and several safe driving regulations.
和几项安全驾驶规定
I'm okay with that.
我没问题
Hold on.
坐稳了
Don't tell me you learned how to do that back in your village.
别告诉我你是在你家乡学会如何做到的
There are aspects of my life which I am not at liberty to divulge.
那些是我生活中无法泄漏的方面
What are you, a spy or something?
你是做...间谍还是别的什么?
One thing's for sure. You're not really Dr. Jackson's research assistant.
可以确定一件事,你绝对不是,Jackson博士的研究助理
That much I figured after about 30 seconds.
那就是我在刚才那30秒内发现的
It's okay.
别担心
For now, I'm just glad you're here.
现在,我只是非常高兴你能在这里
- Thanks for meeting me. - No problem.
-感谢你能来见我 -别这么说
Pete, I'm sorry. I need a little more time.
Pete, 我很抱歉,我需要多一点时间考虑
Look, you know how I feel about you.
你看,我可以理解你,我只是...
It's just there's some things I need to work out.
...有些事情我需要解决好
- Okay. - Anyway, that's not what this is about.
-好吧.-无论如何,这与那无关
- It's not? - No.
无关? 无关
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't so important.
如果不重要我就不会来问你
What's goin' on?
什么事?
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Freeze! Turn around.
警♥察♥!转过身去
Interlace your fingers behind your head.
把手放到头顶
Well, where is he being held?
他被安置在哪里?
He's in his old quarters.
在他愿来的住处
Is he at least under guard?
他至少被看守了吗?
- He's not going anywhere. - He's a murder suspect.
-他哪也不会去的 -他是一个谋杀嫌疑犯
You know, I talked to him. He said he didn't do it.
你知道我已经跟他谈了,他说不是他干的
- That's good enough for you, isn't it? - Pretty much.
那个回答令你满意吗? 足够了
Well, unfortunately, you're not in charge of this investigation.
不幸的是,你不是这次调查的主管
He also said he felt like he was being followed last night.
是的,他还说他昨晚被跟踪了
The OSI did not have Teal'c under surveillance.
OSI没有跟踪监视Teal'c
How'd you find him?
你们怎么找到他的?
We received a tip.
我们收到线报
That didn't strike you as odd?
你没发现...奇怪吗?
I told you something like this might happen.
我告诉过你这回发生的
You flat - out ignored my warnings.
你确忽视我的警告
Not so much ignored as completely disregarded.
不是忽视,而是...基本不予理睬
With all due respect, General...
尽管非常尊重您,将军
I'm going to have to insist that Teal'c be placed in confinement immediately...
我必须强调Teal'c需要立刻被拘留
or I will recommend that he be held elsewhere.
否则我会建议把他移往别处看管
What the hell?
这是什么?
Did you get my message?
你收到我的信息了吗?
- Who is this? - The symbols, Dr. Jackson.
-你是谁?-这些符号♥,Jackson博士
Do you recognize them?
你熟悉吗?
- I don't know who you think this is - We need them translated into Goa'uld.
-我不知道你在说什么-我们需要他们翻译成Goa'uld语言
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
We know it's the language of the Ancients,but the dialect is obscure.
我么知道这是Ancients的语言,但却是偏僻的方言
You're the one man on Earthwho can translate them.
你是地球上唯一能够翻译它们的人
- Your friend Teal'c is in trouble. - How'd you know about that?
-你的朋友Teal'c有麻烦了-你怎么知道的?
We can help him.We've been watching him.
我们可以帮助他,我们一直在监视他
- In fact, we saw the whole thing. - You witnessed the murder?
-事实上,我们了解整个事情-看到谋杀了?
We've got it all on tape.
我们都录在带子上了
Concrete evidencethat proves Teal'c's innocence...
具体证据可以证明Teal'c是无辜的
and it's yoursin exchange for the translation.
你要用译文来交换
Of course, if you tell anyone,we'll know, and the deal's off.
当然,如果你告诉别人,我们会知道的,那么这次交易就完蛋了
The investigator who checked the position of the body...
调查人检查了尸体的位置
concluded that the victim was pinned and choked against this wall...
推测被害人被甩到墙上
and then fell to the floor.
然后摔到地板上
So -
所以
So, I'm not so sure.
所以,我无法确定
The proximity of the body to the wall supports that...
尸体接近墙壁支持了这个观点
but the position of the body suggests otherwise.
但是尸体的位置却说明了其他的可能
- What do you mean? - If he fell into a slump...
-你的意思是?-如果他被甩出去
his legs and arms would be bent.
他的腿和胳膊会弯曲
His legs were straight and his arms were placed by his sides...
而他的腿是直的,而且他的胳膊在他的一侧
suggesting that the body was dragged here and placed in this position.
说明尸体被移♥动♥到这里并放置在这个位置
Why move the body?
为什么移尸?
Well, dying against the wall suggests that...
当然,为了说明他是撞到墙上死的
the victim was attacked by somebody bigger and stronger.
而且被害人是被非常强壮的人攻击的
Like Teal'c. So it was a setup.
像Teal'c那样的。所以,这是一个陷害
Well, it's possible. Now, you said that Teal'c thought he was being followed.
很有可能. 现在,你说Teal'c认为他被跟踪了
That's right.
对啊
And the air force denies having him under surveillance?
空军却否认曾经监视他?
Yeah.
是的
If I was staking out Teal'c's place...
如果我要监视Teal'c的住处
that's where I would be.
我要待在那里
Hello?
喂?
From this vantage point, you can easily see into both apartments.
从这个有利位置,你可以非常容易的观察那两间公♥寓♥
- Three indentations. - Tripod.
-三处凹痕 -一个三脚架
Unfortunately, I think they cleaned the place up pretty good.
不幸的是,我认为他们把这地方处理得很干净
- I doubt we'll find anything. - So it's a dead end.
-我们恐怕找不到什么东西 -那么这是一个死胡同
Not necessarily. Is there a pizza place nearby?
不一定。这附近有匹萨饼店吗?
Why?
干吗?
One thing about a stakeout, you never eat healthy.
跟踪的时候有一件事情...你无法吃到健康食品
Keep walking. Doctor Jackson.
继续往前走,Dr. Jackson.
You came alone. I'm impressed.
你是一个人来的,我看到了
- I like a man who can follow instructions. - Are you the one who called me?
-我喜欢按照说明办事的人-你是打电♥话♥给我的人?
It doesn't matter. Have you completed the translation?
那无关紧要,你翻译完了吗?
See, that's why I wanted to talk to you. I need more time.
是的,你瞧,那是为什么我来这跟你谈,我需要更多的时间
You're playing with your friend's life here, Doctor.
你在拿你朋友的生命冒险
I can't translate something unless I understand the context.
在知道完整内容前,我无法翻译那些语言
- Where they were found, what they're for. - Do you think I'm stupid?
-他们是从哪里发现的,它们用来做什么-你认为我很蠢吗?
I'm not lying.
我没说谎
I can see we're going to have to do this the hard way.
我认为我们需要一种,非常严厉的方式来解决
What does that mean?
你什么意思?
Either you give us the translation now...
要么,你现在把译文给我
or I'll be forced to take this to the next level.
要么,我不得不采取进一步的措施
So, beyond kidnapping and murder -
所以,超过拐骗和谋杀
We didn't kill the boyfriend.
我们没有杀那个男朋友...
But we'll kill the girl if we have to.
但是我们可以杀掉那个女孩,如果我们不得不那么做
How do I know you even have her?
我怎么知道她在你们手里?
Come with me, and I'll show you.
跟我来,我会告诉你
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表