Previously on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
So you guys are ex - NID.
那么,你们这些家伙是前NID了
Calling yourselves The Trust now, right?
你们现在称自己为“Trust”(Trust)?
You try to shut down the SGC.
你试图关闭SGC(星际之门指挥部)
You make this big speech about how much you hate secret organizations.
你做了一个你如此厌恶秘密组织的演讲,
Then you jump in bed with the NID.What is that?
然后却上了NID的床...你搞什么呢?
- Consider your resignation accepted, Bob. - You can't do that.
-考虑到你的辞呈已经被接受了,鲍勃-你们不能那样做.
Oh, please. I got enough on you to have you shot.
哦,请.我有足够的资料可以送你去死
There's no one here.We got all the exits covered.
这儿一个人也没有,我们把所有出口都堵住了...
There's no way they could have gotten out.
他们没有任何出去的路
How is that possible?
那怎么可能?
This is the ship Osiris left behind.
这是奥斯埃瑞斯留下的船
If you hadn't caught her, we never would have had this opportunity.
如果你们没有抓住她,我们也不会有这种机会
- They're trying to run, sir. - Damn it.
-他们正试着去开动它,长官 -该死!
Bad news.
坏消息.
You're out of scotch.
你没有苏格兰威士忌了.
Well, if I'd known you were coming...
哦,如果我知道你要来了
I'd have hidden the good stuff.
我会把好东西♥藏♥起来
If you'd known I was coming, I doubt I'd have made it through the door.
如果你知道我要来,我猜我会从门进来的
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Local sheriff's a friend of mine.
地方治安官是我的朋友
I may be disgraced...
我也许不值得尊敬
but I'm not wanted for any crimes.
但我并不想犯罪
Breaking and entering?
破门而入?
It's ringing.
电♥话♥通了.
Now you can listen to what I have to say.
现在你会听到我不得不说的话
For God's sake.
看在上帝的份上!
You need to start trusting me, Jack.
您需要启动,相信我,Jack.
No, I really don't.
不,不太可能
Yes, you really do.
你确实得相信我
The fate of the planet depends on it.
这个星球的命运就决定在这上面了
Hello?
喂?
- Andy? It's Jack. - Hey, what's up?
-安迪, 我是Jack -嘿,怎么了.
Jack? Hello?
Jack. 喂?
I was just checking on Friday - making sure we're still on for poker.
我只是想确定一下星期五我们是不是还可以打牌
Yeah, you bet.
是的,敢和你打赌
- I'll bring the beer. - All right.
我会带啤酒去的 好的.
- See you then. - See you.
然后看到你 看到你
Wise decision.
聪明的决定.
You've got three minutes...
你有三分钟时间
before I shoot you as an intruder in my home.
在我把你当作一个我家的闯入者之前
Same old Jack O'Neill -
还是那个老Jack·O'Neill
although I hear you're a general now.
尽管我听说你已经是一个将军了
Congratulations.
恭喜.
All right then.Straight to the point.
好吧,那么我直接说正题
You want to take down The Trust.I can help you.
你想搞垮"Trust",我能帮你
I'm sorry.I must have missed an episode.
对不起,我也许错过了一些片断
I thought you guys were working together.
我想你们是一伙儿的
After I was forced to resign as vice president...
当我被近从副总统位子上退休之后
my relationship with the organization changed.
我和他们的关系改变了
Meaning, you were no longer useful...
就是你不再有用了
so they kicked you out on your ass.
所以他们把你踢出来了
That's a rather crude way of putting it...
那是一种相当粗鲁的说法
but yes.
不过确实如此
Why didn't they just shoot you?
为什么他们不直接杀了你?
Believe me, that was a consideration - which is why...
相信我,他们也曾考虑过
when they requested a meeting a few days ago...
原因是他们几天前要和我见面时
I suggested a nice public venue.
我提出了一个非常热闹的见面地点
They made me a very interesting offer.
他们给了我一个非常有意思的机会
In exchange for a large cash payment...
来交换一大笔钞票
The Trust wants me to arrange a meeting with General Miroslav Kiselev -
"Trust"想让我安排一次和米洛斯拉夫·基索洛夫将军的会面
the Russian defense minister.
俄♥国♥国防部部长
I thought they already had connections with the Russian military.
我觉得他们已经和俄♥罗♥斯♥的军方有联♥系♥了
This isn't just a connection.
这不仅仅是一种联♥系♥
Kiselev exercises operational authority...
基索洛夫掌握着
over all of Russia's armed forces...
俄♥罗♥斯♥所有的军队
including their nuclear arsenal.
包括核武器
And he just happens to be a good friend of yours.
他就碰巧是你的好朋友
After the fall of Communism,he was one of a number of officers...
在共♥产♥主义垮台后,他只是无数长官中的一个
assigned to pursue secret talks with the West...
被派去从事和西方的秘密谈判,目的是军事合作
aimed at military cooperation.
他甚至那时还是一个强硬派.
He was a hard - liner even then.
他的国家分♥裂♥了
His country was falling apart,but he came at us...
但他到我们这儿来
as though we were the ones at a disadvantage.
好象我们才处于劣势似的
He and I developed a mutual respect.
他和我相互尊重对方
What does The Trust want with him?
"Trust"要他来做什么?
Well, they wouldn't give me any specifics, but they know...
他们不会给我任何细节,
we entered into a deal with the Russians for control of the gate...
但是他们知道我们曾和俄♥国♥人有过星际之门上的协议
and they also know that there's a growing sentiment in Moscow...
他们也知道莫斯科方面有一种日益增长的情绪
that we haven't been keeping up our end of the bargain.
就是我们没有按契约行事
You think they're trying to turn the Russians against us?
你认为他们想让俄♥国♥人把矛头指向我们
It's ambitious, I know,even for The Trust...
即使对于"Trust"来说,这也是一种奢望,
but from what I hear...
但就我听说的
after you put a crimp in their little plan to use symbiote poison...
当你妨碍了他们那小小的
to wipe out the Goa'uld,there's been a change of attitude.
用共生体毒素去杀死Goa'uld人的计划后,他们的态度有了变化
They're no longer willing to stay in the shadows and bide their time.
他们不会再一直在暗处等待时机
They want to make a direct grab for power.
他们想直接控制这股力量
That's why I came to you.
那是我来你这儿的原因.
Yes, you've always struck me as the hero type.
是的,你总是把我当成英雄的类型
You may question my methods...
你可以质疑我的方法
but everything I did was for God and country.
但我做的任何事都是为了上帝和这个国家
For The Trust to ally themselves with a foreign power...
"Trust"和外国势力合起来
against the United States of America
对付美国
Well, that's just something I can't condone.
那是我不能容许的事情
Kinsey, please.
Kinsey, 请.
Spare me the diatribe.
别在我这儿骂骂咧咧了
They kicked you when you were down,and you want revenge.
他们在你不行的时候把你踢了,你要报复
It's as simple as that.
就这么简单.
The truth is,my motives are irrelevant.
事实上,我的动机是和那无关的
The Trust has become an imminent threat...
"Trust"已经逐渐成为
to the sovereignty of this nation.
国家主♥权♥的威胁
Now...
现在
what are you gonna do about it?
你准备怎么办?
What would happen if The Trust...
如果会发生什么Trust
actually convinced the Russians to back out of our deal?
实际上相信俄♥罗♥斯♥以后和我们的交易?
Well, that would be a problem.
这是一个问题
Technically, the gate's only here on loan.
现在这个星际之门是借用的
If the Russians decide they want it back,things could get sticky.
如果俄♥国♥人坚持要把它要回,事情就会有些不太好办
Is it possible Kinsey is simply lying?
Kinsey可能仅仅是在说谎么?
That is always possible.
那总是可能的.
Has he asked for anything in return for the information?
他有没有要什么东西作为交换?
Protection.
保护.
Makes sense. If he doesn't cooperate,The Trust will kill him.
这还说得过去.如果他不合作,"Trust"会杀了他
Maybe he should cooperate.
也许他应该合作
This could be our chance to get somebody on the inside -
这也会是我们了解内部人员
infiltrate the organization.
渗透这个组织的机会
- You want me to wear a wire? - That's the deal.
-你想让我戴些电子装置? -那就是我们的交易.
I am not a spy.
我不是一个间谍!
Think of it this way.
这样想想.
If you don't do what they want,they'll kill you.
如果你不按他们说的做...他们会杀了你
If you don't do what we want...
如果你不按我们说的做
we'll let 'em.
我们会让他们那样做的
Well, that's as good as pulling the trigger yourself.
那和你自己扣扳机没什么区别
I thought Stargate Command didn't do that sort of thing.
我以为星际之门指挥部不会做这样的事
Well, we're under new management.
哦,我们现在有新的管理方法
All right, let's test it.
好的,让我们来测试一下
How's it looking?
看起来怎么样?
- We've got picture. - Let's have your belt.
-有图象了 -给我们你的皮带
Why?
为什么?
Because you'll be wearing this one instead.
你会换上这一条
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表