She knows the greatest threat the Replicators have ever known...
她知道复♥制♥者所面临的最大威胁
is the disrupter technology that you built using Ancient knowledge.
就是你利用Ancient科技设计的分♥裂♥技术
So? She's immune to that now.
所以?她现在已经对那个免疫了
Yes, but Replicators always seek out the most advanced technology.
是的,但复♥制♥者总是寻找最先进的科技
She may be worried that there's other Ancient technology out there...
她可能担心有另一种Ancient的科技
that could be a threat to her and the rest of the Replicators.
会对她和其他复♥制♥者造成威胁
Daniel Jackson had access to the knowledge of the Ancients when he was ascended.
Daniel Jackson有办法得到Ancient的科技,当他曾经升♥天♥的时候
I thought he didn't retain those memories.
我以前认为他并不保留那些记忆?
We don't know that for sure.Daniel has remembered...
我们不能确定,Daniel已经记起
certain things from when he was ascended.
某些升♥天♥后的事情
She may think that everything she needs to know about the Ancients...
她可能觉得他从Ancient那里知道的一切
is buried in his subconscious.
被埋藏在他的潜意识里
- If it is, she'll find it. - Oy.
-如果是这样,她就要找出来-Oy!
The Tok'ra have operatives in Ba'al's inner circle...
Tokra在Baal的内部有情报人员
including one of his high - ranking lieutenants.
包括他的高级官员
According to the latest intelligence...
根据最近的情报
the ranks of the Jaffa rebellion...
数以千计的Jaffa反叛队伍
are repledging their loyalty to the Goa'uld by the thousands.
正在重新向Goa'uld效忠
But the Goa'uld are losing the war.
但是Goa'uld要输掉这场战争了
Yeah. You'd think that'd make them look weaker.
是的,你以为那会让他们看起来弱一些
The Jaffa have never seen the likes of such creatures.
Jaffa从没见过像复♥制♥者这样的生物
Many could see these Replicators as a plague...
很多人把复♥制♥者看成一场瘟疫
an evil punishment brought upon all...
对所有人的一种邪恶的惩罚
for daring to stray in their beliefs and betray their gods.
因为他们动摇了他们的信念并背叛了他们的神
This situation has dealt the Jaffa rebellion a serious blow.
这种情况对Jaffa反叛队伍极为不利
Even if we were to somehow defeat the Replicators...
即使我们能有办法打败复♥制♥者
the Goa'uld would undoubtedly take credit...
Goa'uld无疑会从从中得利
thereby solidifying Jaffa loyalty as well as their belief in the Goa'uld as gods.
因为稳固Jaffa的忠诚,和他们把Goa'uld视为神的观念
I think the key phrase in there was "somehow defeat the Replicators."
我觉得关键问题是:如何打败复♥制♥者?
We haven't had much luck, sir.
我们不那么走运,长官
The inert Replicator cells left behind by my duplicate haven't given us any clues...
被我的复♥制♥品丢下的已经不活动的复♥制♥者单元
as to how to fight the immunity she's developed.
还没有给我们如何打败她这种免疫体的线索
As far as I know,Thor hasn't made much progress...
据我所知,Thor对改进分离技术
in modifying the disrupter technology either.
也没有太多进展
Well, let him know what's going on.
那么,让他知道正在发生什么
And don't be afraid to remind him that...
不要担心,提醒他
we've saved his cute,little gray bum several times.
我们已经救了那可爱的小灰家伙好几次了
Years of effort all but undone in a matter of days.
几年的努力,做了所有的事情除了最后一天的事
It will now be almost impossible to turn so many of our brothers back to our cause.
现在把我们这么多兄弟们拉回到我们的事业中来几乎是不可能了
Perhaps.Yet there may be a way.
或许吧,但还有一条路
Even if we can, I wonder,will it make a difference?
即使我们可以这么做,我怀疑,这有区别吗?
These machines are unlike anything I have seen.
这些机器我们从来没有见过
We must proceed on the beliefthat Colonel Carter and Thor...
我们必须继续相信Carter中校
will devise a means to destroy the Replicators.
和Thor能想出一种除掉复♥制♥者的方法
How, then, can we prevent the Goa'uld from taking credit...
那么我们如何阻止Goa'uld从中得利
and solidifying their position as gods in the eyes of allJaffa?
并巩固他们在Jaffa心中神的地位?
We must act now before this conflict is resolved...
我们必须在这种冲突解决之前就行动起来
win back the hearts and minds of those who waver before they are lost to us.
在失掉那些已经动摇的Jaffa的心之前
We must once and for all destroy the Goa'uld image as gods forever.
我们必须一次把他们再全争取回来 永远毁掉Goa'uld是神的印象
How?
怎么做?
By capturing the temple at Dakara.
占领Dakara的神庙
Everything we have fought for hangs in the balance.
总之我们打击的所有的东西都在那里
Yes, but Dakara -
但是,Dakara?
Capture it, and never again will a Jaffa worship a false god.
占领它,再不让一个Jaffa崇拜伪神
Sir. I'm sorry to bother you, but -
长官,很抱歉打扰了,但...
I'm only gonna say this once, Carter.
我再把这个说一遍,Carter
What happened to Daniel was not your fault.
发生在Daniel身上的事情不是你的错
She knows he may hold key Ancient knowledge because of me.
她知道他可能掌握着Ancient科技的秘密, 是因为我
She's out there because of me.
她的出现也是因为我
I gave her the means to counter the only effective weapon we have against her.
我基本上给了她对抗...我们唯一能抵抗她的武器的方法
I also gave you permission to work with her. It's not gonna change anything.
我也给你了和她一起工作的许可,这不能改变任何事
Unless you're suggesting we use that time machine to go back and fix it.
除非你建议我们使用那个时间机器,回到过去再搞定这事
No, sir. We all agreed we would never do that.
不,长官,我们都同意不再使用那个
I mean, for all we know, it could just make things worse.
就我们所知,那会让事情更糟
Sir, we're receiving a message from Thor.
长官,我们从Thor那里收到一条信息
He said he's ready to transport -
他说他已经传送...
You were saying?
你刚刚说?
Never mind.
别介意
Hello again, Samantha Carter.
再一次向你问好, Samantha Carter.
I have already transported your research...
我已经传送了你的研究成果和
and the remains of the human - form Replicator to this lab.
人形的复♥制♥者残余部分到这个实验室
We may continue our work from here.
我们可以在这继续工作
Any progress on your end?
你那边有什么进展吗?
I have yet to isolate the cipher the human - form Replicator introduced...
我们刚刚分离出人形复♥制♥者加入的
to render the disrupter weapon ineffective.
使“破坏者”失效的密♥码♥
Well, given the situation, I think it's time to take more drastic steps.
我觉得我们应该采取更激烈的手段了
You are suggesting we attempt to trigger a subspace connection...
你指试图通过子空间和残余的手臂
between the remains of the arm and the rest of the Replicators...
以及复♥制♥者的其它部分进行联♥系♥
so that we may search for the cipher among their communications data.
这样我们就可以找到它们之间联♥系♥的数据
Too wild and crazy?
太疯狂了?
In order to do that, we must reactivate the cells.
为了这么做,我们必须重新激活这些单元
I know.
我知道
What makes this place so special?
为什么这个地方这么特别?
The temple at Dakara is sacred to allJaffa.
在Dakara的神庙对所有Jaffa都是可怕的
It is rich in historical significance.
它在历史上具有非常的重要性
Legend tells it is the place where Anubis rose from the dead.
传说,这是Anubis复活的地方
It is also the site of the first prim'ta ritual.
这也是第一个Prim'ta(接受幼虫)仪式的地方
It is that rite of passage that has bonded us in servitude ever since.
这就是那个使我们从此处于奴役状态的仪式
For thousands of years, the Jaffa have viewed Dakara as the holiest of sites...
几千年来Jaffa把Dakara看成是最神圣的地方
the very cradle of our existence.
我们的发源地
It is the place where the Goa'uld first gave Jaffa their strength and longevity.
这是Goa'uld第一次给Jaffa力量和长寿的地方
And you really think this place is gonna make a difference?
你真的认为这个地方能有那么大用吗?
Seizing control of the temple there would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt...
获取神庙的控制权毫无疑问的会证明
the Goa'uld do not possess the power of the gods.
Goa'uld没有神的力量
Even the most stubborn Jaffa would have to question his loyalty to the Goa'uld.
即使最顽固的Jaffa,也会质疑他对Goa'uld的忠诚
There has to be a catch...
必须占领那个地方
or you guys would've done this a long time ago.
或者你们本该很早就这样做了
Dakara is deep within Ba'al's territory...
Dakara在Baal领土的深处
and under normal circumstances, it is heavily guarded.
在正常情况下,应该有重兵把守
With Ba'al's forces deployed throughout the galaxy battling the Replicators...
但是,在Baal的军队都被布置在星系各处,和复♥制♥者打仗的情况下
the temple is more vulnerable now than it has ever been.
神庙现在会更容易攻破
Still, our success depends on the element of surprise...
我们成功与否仍然决定于,攻击的突然性
and the use of the entire rebel fleet.
和整个反叛势力的利用上
Listen to me, O'Neill.
听我说O'Neill.
This war must be fought on two fronts.
这场战争必须在两条战线上进行
We will reignite the uprising and conquer our oppressors...
我们会再度燃起起义之火,并战胜压♥迫♥我们的人
while you find the means to stop these Replicators.
同时你去找到除掉复♥制♥者的方法
Let us each fight the enemy we know best.
让我们分别去和我们最了解的敌人开战吧
Hello, Daniel.
喂, Daniel.
What the hell do you want?
你到底想要什么?
You have information that I need.
你有我要的信息
Okay, what do you wanna know?
好,你想知道什么?
I'm afraid it's not that simple.
复♥制♥者,我想恐怕那不是那么简单的
Oh, no, it is that simple.
哦,不,那是非常简单的
You know,if it's all the same with you...
如果怎么样对你来说都是一样的
I'd rather not do the hand - on - the - head things.
我宁可不把手放在那个头戴上,把精力放在重要的事上
Honestly, I'll tell you whatever you wanna know.
诚实的说,我会告诉你一切你想知道的
Honesty is not the problem.
诚实并不是问题
Unfortunately, to get what I need...
不幸的是,为了得到我想要的
we're going to have to dig a little deeper.
我们必须弄得更深一点
Shall we begin?
我们可以开始了吗?
What you are proposing is madness.
你的提案太疯狂了
Dakara cannot be taken.
Dakara不可能被占领
Tolok, you have not spoken.
Torak, 你没有提到
Aron is right.
Aaron是对的
We would be sacrificing countless men and ships...
我们会牺牲无数人和舰船在一个
on a fruitless mission.
不可能完成的任务上
We should be concentrating on the greater threat...
我们应该集中精力在更大的威胁上
the Replicators,before they destroy us all.
复♥制♥者,在那些东西把我们全毁掉之前
Jaffa, hear me.
Jaffa, 听我说!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表