- Good answer. - Yes.
-回答不错.-是的
Dad?
爸爸?
I'm sorry, kiddo. We both are.
我们都对不起你, 孩子.
About what? What's going on?
关于什么的? 发生什么事了?
I didn't want to ruin everything like this.
我不想搞乱任何事, 好比现在吧.
Dad?
爸爸?
It's Selmak. He's dying.
是Selmak. 她正在死去.
Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
我的天啊, 对不起!
It's okay. He's okay.He led a pretty full life.
没什么, 她很好. 她很充实.
I didn't live with Jolinar that long, but I think have some idea of what it's like.
我始终不了解Jolinar, 但我认为可以找到些像她那样的方法.
Well, this is a little different, Sam.
不过有一点是不同的, Sam.
As you know,when a Tok'ra symbiote dies...
你已知道, 当Tokra的共生体死亡时,
they can prevent their host from dying,as Jolinar did with you.
他们可以防止寄主的死去, 就像Jolinar为你所做那样.
The problem is,that last selfless act...
问题是,那无私的举动,
requires a certain amount of energy and a conscious effort.
需要些巨大的精神力来承受.
- What are you saying? - By all rights...
-你想说什么?-其实
Selmak should have been dead weeks ago.
Selmak几周前就该死去了.
I wouldn't let him go.
我不想让她走
I thought we needed him -
我认为我们需要她.
that I needed him to help you stop the Replicators.
我需要她来帮助你阻止复♥制♥者.
Dad -
爸爸?
He hung on as long as he could.
她尽其所能在支撑着.
Then he slipped into a coma just after we activated the weapon on Dakara.
然后她就进入了昏迷状态, 就在我们启动了Dakara的武器装置之后.
You've known all this time since then?
从那开始, 你就知道这些?
I didn't want to spoil your wedding.You know, I thought we could make it.
我不想扰乱你的婚礼.我曾想我们可以撑的过去.
- We? - He's barely alive.
-我们?-她已经奄奄一息了.
I'm gonna die with him, Sam.
而我会和她一起死去, Sam.
- Where is she? - I don't know.
-她在哪儿?-不知道.
Off doing whatever it is she does when she's not here.
随便她正在做些什么, 反正不在这.
- You ask her? - Yep.
-你问过她了?-是啊.
- Wouldn't tell you? - Nope.
-不打算告诉你?-不打算.
Had to find out for yourself last time too.
你也必须为自己搞明白上次的事吧.
- Man, were you pissed. - About what? Tell me.
-伙计, 很恼怒吧?-关于什么? 告诉我.
What do you know about Anubis?
你对Anubis有什么了解么?
I know he's half - ascended,whatever that means.
我知道他是半个升♥天♥人, 管他怎么回事呢.
There are many planes of existence...
存在的形式是很多的
between human existence and ascension.
在人类形态和升♥天♥之间,
Basically, the Others use their collective powers...
基本来说, 其他人运用他们集体的力量,
to keep him from affecting anything on a grand cosmic level.
来防止他去影响任何宇宙等级的事情.
But it's okay for him to destroy an entire galaxy?
但已经足够他摧毁整个星系了?
It's okay for him to do anything he could have done...
也足够让他做任何当他还是
back when he was a regular old Goa'uld.
一般Goa'uld想做的事情.
I see. What does this have to do with Oma?
我明白了. 那这些怎么必须和Oma有关呢?
Goa'ulds are bad. Anubis is as bad as they come.
Goa'uld很坏的, Anubis是其中最坏的.
- And? - And -
-还有?-还有呢
And ascension requires that somebody be pure of spirit.
升♥天♥的要求是那人至少有纯洁的灵魂,
One must be good to the very core to achieve enlightenment.
至少内心比较好的,才能达成永生
- So how does someone like Anubis ascend? - Now he's getting it.
-那像Anubis这样的人怎么能够升♥天♥?-可现在他的确升♥天♥了
Oma helps people ascend, but she'd never help somebody like Anubis.
Oma帮助人们升♥天♥, 但她不会帮助Anubis这样的人!
- Maybe not on purpose. - You're saying he tricked her somehow?
-也许不是故意的.-你是说不知怎么的他欺骗了她?
Rule number one -
第一条规则
no lone ascended being shall help a lower ascend.
不许任何个体的升♥天♥人, 去帮助低等者升♥天♥!
Lowers are what we call humans and such.
低等者就是所说的人类这样的.
If you deserve to be here, you should be able to get here on your own.
如果你配的上来这里, 你应该用自己的能力做到.
If there's an exception, for whatever reason...
如果是特殊情况, 不管什么原因,
a majority vote by the collective can get you in...
只要集体中大多数赞成, 也可让你来.
but Oma thinks she knows better, and she's taken her licks for it.
但Oma认为她更有脑子, 所以她不拘束于这些.
I admit, for the most part,she's brought good people on board.
多数情况下我承认她的作为, 她的确带了不少好人加入,
But as the old saying goes,nobody's perfect...
但老话总说, 没有人是完美的!
not even us higher beings.
即使我们也并不高等.
Oma helped Anubis ascend.
Oma帮助Anubis升♥天♥的.
Get out.Get out now.
滚出去, 立刻!
Well, look at the time.Got to go, kid. Business to attend to.
哦, 时间差不多了. 我该走了, 有正事要去办.
It was nice talking to you though.
和你说话真不错.
A number of the Tok'ra have responded.
许多Tokra做出了反应
- They want to pay their respects. - They can come.
-他们要来向你致敬-让他们来吧.
I can't believe there's nothing they can do.
我不能相信他们竟无能为力.
They can remove a Goa'uld.
他们能取出Goa'uld.
In the last few years, you've almost perfected the process of saving a host.
在过去的几年内, 你已经差不多完成了保护寄主的程序.
That process instantly kills the symbiote before it releases toxins.
这个程序可在共生体释放毒素前, 即刻杀死它.
It's too late for that, Sam.
那已经太迟了Sam
I'm sorry.I hate to do this to you.
对不起.我讨厌这样做,
But I should have been dead four years ago.
其实我早该四年前就死去了.
I just wanna know you're gonna be happy.
我只是想知道你会过的很好.
I am.
我会的.
- Don't let rules stand in your way. - What are you talking about?
-别让规则阻碍你的前进.-你在说什么啊?
- You joined the air force because of me. - I love my job.
-你加入空军, 是因为我.-我爱这份工作.
You can still have everything you want.
你仍可以拥有一切你希望的.
I do, Dad.
是这样的, 爸爸.
Really.
真的.
- How's Colonel Carter's father? - Doesn't look good.
-Carter中校的父亲怎样了?-看起来不太妙.
Sorry to hear that.
听到这真遗憾.
Closing the door.
你关什么门啊?
Yeah.
是的
- Deeply symbolic. - Really?
-明显的举动.-真的?
I really like you. We're good together.
我真的很喜欢你, 我们在一起很开心.
Yes. We are.
我们是不错.
- But - You have issues. It's okay. We all do.
-但是-你有子女, 很好啊, 我们都有.
There's just one big one in particular that I don't think I can love with.
有个很严重很特别的情况是, 我不认为我能和某人
Live with. I need to get out before I get more involved.
一起生活,我需要赶快脱身, 避免自己陷的更深.
We can still work together,can't we?
我们仍可以在一起工作,不是么?
I'd hate to have to ask for reassignment.
我讨厌必须因此而调换工作.
This is really important to me.
这对我真的很重要.
We agreed this would never affect the job.
我们要同意不会因此影响到工作.
- We did. - Good.
-我们可以的.-很好.
You know, there's just one thing I don't understand.
我说, 有一件事情我不太明白.
Just one?
就一件?
Is the air force the only thing keeping you two apart?
是不是只因为空军才让你俩分开的?
Rules and regulations?
规章制度?
Because if it is, you're making a very big mistake.
当然是这个了, 你做了一个很错误的决定..
And you know what I should do?
那你觉得我该怎么去做?
- Retire. - Again?
-退休啊.-再说一遍?
Don't get me wrong. You are considered invaluable to the program...
别误解我的意思, 你被五角大楼
by the Pentagon,but the president has appointed...
看作是这个计划中的无价之宝
a civilian to run the SGC before.
但总统曾指定过一个平民进入SGC的.
Just a thought.
只是个建议.
So it's true?
那么这是真的了?
He tricked me.
他骗了我.
How? You couldn't tell?
怎样? 你不能说么?
No.
不是
He must have found some old Ancient research on ascension.
他一定是找到了某些旧有的古人研究升♥天♥的信息.
When he came to Kheb,he knew what he was doing.
当他来到Kheb的时候,都知道应该怎么去做.
When I realized the horrible mistake that I had made...
当然发现自己犯下了一个可怕的错误时候
I tried to undo it, but I couldn't.
我曾试着去挽回, 但我没有办法了.
That's when the Others stepped in.
这时候别人过来插手此事了.
I don't understand.They only sent him halfway back.
我不明白, 他们只恢复了他一半的原貌
- Why not all the way? - It's complicated.
-为什么不是全部?-情况很复杂.
Yeah. What isn't around here?
也许, 那大概是怎么回事?
They warned him.
他们给于他一个警告.
He wasn't allowed to use any knowledge or power...
不允许他使用任何知识和能量.
unless he otherwise would have gained it as a Goa'uld.
至少作为Goa'uld, 除非他成为纯粹的人类.
I don't understand.
我不明白
They let him wreak havoc.
他们让这个家伙去搞大破坏.
They don't care if he destroys all life in the galaxy...
他们不会在乎这个家伙是否摧毁
life they themselves created?
这个星系所有生命的.
They haven't stopped me from continuing my work.
他们没有阻止我继续自己的所作所为.
I've tried to make up for it, help when I can.
我试图弥补它, 在我可以的时候给予帮助.
It's your punishment.
这就是对你的惩罚
You're forced to watch,powerless to interfere.
你被迫去观察着, 可是我无能为力.
They let Anubis do whatever he wants just to punish you?
让Anubis做任何他想做的, 就是为了惩罚你?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表