- They've adapted their armor. - Cover me.
-他们已经使用盔甲了-掩护我
Colonel Carter.
Carter中校
Teal'c, what's going on?
Teal'c,发生什么事了?
What are you doing with a thermographic sensor?
你拿着个温度传感器做什么?
There's a third drone.
第三个猎物在这里
Are you sure? I thought only two came through.
你确定吗?我认为只来了两个而已
I'm certain. He is using a cloak of invisibility.
我很确定,他正穿着隐形斗蓬
Nice one.
好样的
- And it is not yet over. - There are more?
-还没结束-还有更多的?
Colonel?
中校?
Go ahead.
请讲
Ma'am, I've got a problem with thenaquadah generator in Storage Room 28 - F9.
长官,我发现28 - F9 贮藏库的发电机有问题
I can't stop it.
关不掉
Someone's rigged it on a feedback loop.
有人在反馈回路上做了手脚
There's not enough time to stop the overload.
没时间来阻止超载了
Sergeant, dial the gate now. P4M - 523.
军士,拨传送门吧...P4M - 523
Yes, ma'am. Starting dialing sequence.
是的,长官,启动呼叫程序
Chevron one encoded.
编码一完成
Chevron two encoded.
编码二完成
Chevron three encoded.
编码三完成
Chevron four -
编码四...啊!
Daniel? What the hell are you doing?
Daniel?你该死的在干什么啊?
Threat level - Foxtrot Alpha Six.
威胁警报:Foxtrot Alpha Six级别
All security teams to the gate room.
所有安全小组请去传送间
Warning! Base autodestructsequence has been activated.
警告:基地自爆装置已经启动
- How's he doin'? - Not well.
-他的情况怎么样了?-不太好
His physical exhaustion's translating into the game.
他身体的疲惫已经影响到他的游戏了
It's like he's having trouble even playing anymore. It still won't let him go.
他如果再玩下去的话会有越来越多的麻烦的,程序还是不让他过
I spoke to one of the scientists on P7J - 989.
我曾经在P7J - 989区和其中的一个科学家谈过
He says there's nothing they can do under the circumstances.
他说他们在这种情况下无能为力
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
They had a neural imprint ofTeal'c's mind on file...
他们在Teal'c的神经系统上留下了一个烙印
from when we were trapped in the chair six years ago.
是6年前从我们身上被收集的的信息文件
Creepy.
令人毛骨悚然
Yeah. I'm trying not to think about it.
是的...我一直试着别想这个问题
Anyway, I'm running a simulation on this chair...
无论如何,我正在这张坐椅上运行一个模拟程序
using the same parameters that Teal'c's dealing with now.
参数和Teal'c正在用的一模一样
And?
还有呢?
Well, the imprint's nowhere near the same as a live active mind.
这个烙印离一个活动着的精神还差得很远
Plus, a lot has changed in the last six years.
再加上在过去的六年里已经改变了很多
Yeah, but not the essence ofTeal'c's character.
是的,但是Teal'c的基本特性并没有改变
See, that's what worries me. I hope it has.
看,那就是我担心的事情,我希望它有了
Now, I have run hundreds of simulations.
现在,我已经运行了上百的模拟了
No matter what Teal'c does, the programming adapts.
不管Teal'c做什么,程序设计都会适应
Every time it looks like he's won, the chair makes it harder.
每次他上去快要过关的时候,坐椅子就会多为难他一点
It's almost like the game is reading Teal'c's mind...
这几乎就象这个游戏一直在阅读他的思想
and somehow seeing this one game...
我们可以把这个游戏看作一个
as a microcosm for our war against the Goa'uld.
我们对抗Goa'uld的微观世界
Well, that's how Teal'c probably treats every battle we fight with 'em.
那就是Teal'c对待战场的态度
Well, according to these results...
好了,根据这些结果,六年前
six years ago, despite what Teal'c led us to believe...
尽管Teal'c让我们相信...事实上,
deep down, he didn't really think the Goa'uld could ever be defeated.
他并不真的认为Goa'uld是永远不败的
Well, he doesn't think that now.
他现在可不那样认为了
He can't, not after everything we've accomplished.
他不能这样,在我们完成了所有的事情之后
I hope you're right.
我希望你是正确的
Otherwise, no matter how long or hard Teal'c plays the game...
否则不管Teal'c玩多久
he won't win.
他都会赢的
This can't go on for much longer.
象这样不能继续很久
We're gonna have to make a decision soon about forcibly removing the connections.
我们必须要尽快决定是否将连接断开
You know, it's too bad we can't hook up a joystick to this thing...
你知道,真糟糕我们现在一点都帮不了他
give him a little help, a little backup, maybe.
实际上,我可以连上另一个坐椅
Actually, we could link up another chair...
然后把另外一个
and send someone else into the same simulation.
也送入相同的情况中去
Oh. That wouldn't make any difference.
噢,这样改变不了什么的
The processors would network and the second person would just fall victim...
处理器会被连成网络的
to the same altered elements in the simulation that have trapped Teal'c.
去的人也只会成为另一个牺牲品,就象现在的Teal'c一样
Unless the new player had an advantage.
除非进去的新玩家有新的优势可以改变状况
Sir, you may have done it again.
长官,你可以再玩一次
Yes.
是的.
How'd I do it this time?
这次我应该怎么做呢?
These graphics are being generated by a data recorder that's tracking the game.
一个跟踪游戏的数据记录器正在产生这些图表
It's actually interfaced into the system between the chair's processor and Teal'c.
实际上,它是一个介于坐椅处理器和Teal'c之间的系统
The chair decides what's gonna happen, Teal'c responds.
坐椅决定下一步会发生什么...然后记录Teal'c的反应
Those responses are then incorporated,processed, and we see the results.
然后这些反应行为会被组合在一起集中处理,
It's a continuous loop of ever - changing data.
这是一个永远连续的循环,一直在改变的数据
Oh.
噢.
Still waitin' on my good idea.
仍然在等待我的好主意
The recorder causes a two - second delay between
记录器会有两秒的延迟
the programming in the chair...and the experience in Teal'c's mind.
在坐椅的程序和Teal'c的思想之间
He won't know the difference,but we could use it to our advantage.
他不知道这有什么差别,
If we hook the second chair to the first without using the recorder in the loop -
如果我们不使用记录器的情况下 把第二把坐椅连接到第一个上
The new player would know what was about to happen in the game...
通过第二把坐椅子进入的新玩家
two seconds before it occurred.
提早两秒知道游戏中发生的事情
- Like precognition. - Exactly.
-就象预知-完全正确
It's not much...
这个也许还不够
but it might give us enough of an edge to help both players win.
但是这样可以帮助我们两个完家过关
That's assuming the chair's programming won't become aware of it and adapt.
这是在假设程序没有察觉到并承认的情况下
Which would mean that there's a good chance...
现在我们需要选出一个足够优秀的第二完家
that the second player could be trapped along with Teal'c.
必须要能够和Teal'c一起并肩作战的
I'll do it.
我来吧
Threat level - Foxtrot Alpha Six.
威胁警报:Foxtrot Alpha Six级别
All security teams to the gate room.
所有安全小组请去传送间
What are you doing? No, don't! Don't!
你在做什么? 不,不要,不要!
Why'd he shoot him?
他为什么会向他开枪?
Because Daniel was a Goa'uld in the last several simulations.
因为Daniel在前几轮模拟中是一个Goa'uld
I told you I should have gone.
我告诉过你应该我去试
The last thing we needed was the game learning from your tactical experience.
最后需要做的只是让程序从你这里学习战术经验
I gotta get used to this.
我必须要适应这样
Threat level - Foxtrot Alpha Six.
威胁警报:Foxtrot Alpha Six级别
All security teams to the gate room.
所有安全小组请去传送间
Easy. Don't shoot.
放松,别射
Just hear me out.
听我说完
Okay, it's me. I'm real.
是我
I'm not a Goa'uld, and I'm gonna prove that to you, okay?
我不是Goa'uld,我马上就证明给你看?
- Crap! - Threat level - Foxtrot Alpha Six.
-废物!-威胁警报:Foxtrot Alpha Six级别
All security teams to the gate room.
所有安全小组请去传送间
I'm sorry, buddy. You're gonna have to listen to me.
对不起,伙伴,你必须要听我说
Okay. Now a minute ago, we were in Sam's lab.
好了,就在一分钟之前,我们还在Sam的实验室内
I was trying to convince you I was real and you shot me, remember?
我一直在设法说服你我是真人,然后你向我射击了,还记得吗?
What happened next?
然后发生了什么?
The game reset.
游戏重设
I know. It's probably happened so many times, it's just one big blur...
我知道...这也许已经发生了很多遍了,这只是一个大污点
but the reason it happened this time is because I'm playing too.
这次是因为我也参加了游戏
I'm in a chair, just like you.
我现在正坐在椅子上,就象你一样
If either one of us die, we both lose.
如果我其中的任何一个死了,那我们两个就全输
It will not let me out.
那就没得救了
I know.
我知道
The game thinks in a real situation you'd never quit.
这个游戏一直在模拟一个真实的环境,你会永远都出不去的
No matter what I do...it is not possible,
不管我做什么努力...都不可能赢的
DanielJackson,it is not possible.
Daniel Jackson,这是不可能的
Yes, it is.
这是可能的
That's why I'm here.
这就是来这里的原因
Come on, let's do this...together.
来吧,让我们一起来完成它
- We must leave this area immediately. - Yeah, I heard that.
-我们必须立即离开这个区域 -是的,我听到了
You possess the ability to foresee the future?
你有预知未来的能力?
Yeah, two seconds in the future.
是的,我能知道两秒之后的事情
To be honest with you, it's kind of freaking me out.
老实说,这让我觉得有点奇怪
Two seconds is not a lot of time.
两秒不是很久
I mean, just a chance to see something happen and all I can say is...
也许吧,一个可以知道有什么事会发生的机会,我所能看到的是
watch out.
小心
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表