is missing,and you're implicated.
现在失踪了, 而你却牵连其中.
I don't think you're going to just walk away from this.
我不认为你可以说这与你无关.
- They'll kill me. - We can protect you.
-他们会杀了我的! -我们可以保护你.
And we can also choose to ignore your $2 million Cayman Island account.
而且我们也可以对你在鳄鱼岛上的,那个200万美元的帐户视而不见.
Didn't think we'd find out about that, huh?
没想到我们会知道这些吧?
So if I help you, I can keep the money?
所以如果我帮助你们, 我就可以留着那些钱了?
We could come to an arrangement.
我们可以定个协议.
The prisoners, my lord.
犯人带到, 我的主人.
Leave us.
你们出去吧.
My lord?
我的主人?
I intend to question them myself. Leave us now.
我准备亲自盘问他们.出去, 立刻.
Are you mad? What are you doing here?
你们疯了吗?! 来这里干什么?
- We must speak with you. - Speak with me?
我们必须跟你谈一谈. 跟我谈谈?
Do you not realize that by coming here,you have placed all our lives in danger?
你们不认为你们来这里,使我们的生命都受到威胁吗?
Are you not in control of this garrison?
你不是这个守卫部队的指挥官?
I am, and as such...
我是, 而且
it is my responsibility to see to it that you are tortured for information...
我还有义务拷问你们到目前为止
until such time that Ba'al arrives to witness your execution.
Ba'al 将来这里见证对你们执行死刑.
So what's it going to be?
到底是怎么回事?
You said Colonel Carter was missing?
你是说 Carter 中校的失踪?
Well, she's probably on the ship.
哦, 她很可能在飞船上.
Osiris's ship.
Osiris 的飞船.
So you did manage to get on board.
所以说你们已经登上去了.
About a year ago,some men came to see me.
大约一年前, 一些人找到了我.
They knew everything about my work,the Stargate, Osiris.
我的工作他们全都知道,星际之门, Osiris.
They knew there was a possibility that a cloaked ship had been left in orbit...
他们知道轨道上可能有一艘被隐藏起来的飞船
and they wanted it badly.
他们非常想要得到它.
I told them that the key was the wrist device...
我告诉他们开关是那个手腕装置
but I couldn't get it out of there, at least not through the front door.
但我带不出去, 至少无法通过大门.
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
One day I was in the lab working on the adapter...
有一天我正在实验室里研究那个适配器.
the next thing I know, I found myself on the ship.
接下来我就发现我已经在飞船上了.
I had remotely activated the transport beam.
我远程开启了光束传送.
Which you failed to report.
而你没有报告这些.
It was killing me that I wasn't able to tell anybody I'd figured it out.
如果我不告诉别人我已经把它解决了,会让我比死还难受.
I had to keep telling them it wasn't working.
我就一直告诉他们还无法使用.
Anyway, after that, I went back and forth half a dozen times.
就这样, 从那之后我就多次来往于地球和飞船,
But at the end of the day, the wrist device was always back where it belonged.
但每次最后都会把那个手腕装置放回原处.
And you beamed the others up using locator beacons.
你就利用定♥位♥器♥和光束传送其它东西.
The beam was the only thing that worked without the command codes.
光束传送是唯一不通过控制密♥码♥而工作的东西.
And that's where you came in.
那就是你的工作了.
The translation.
翻译
Osiris worked for Anubis...
Osiris 为 Anubis 效力,
and Anubis had all his command codes translated into Ancient.
而 Anubis 把他所有的控制口令都翻译成了 Ancient 语言.
Once they had full control of the ship, thanks to you, they had no need for me.
这要感谢你, 一旦他们控制了整个飞船,他们就不再需要我了.
They kept a permanent presence up there, 2 4 - 7. Worked in shifts.
他们坚持每周7天每天24小时轮流工作.
I went back to Area 51 and sabotaged the adapter.
我返回51区并破坏掉适配器.
The project was shelved,and no one was the wiser.
这个计划就搁置了而且没人注意它.
Can you get the wrist device to work again?
你能让那个手腕装置重新工作吗?
Absolutely.
毫无疑问.
Launch window in three minutes.Ready for upgrade.
三分钟后打开♥发♥射窗口. 准备升级.
Get down to the engine room.Check the power relays.
快去引擎室... 检查继电器.
Yes, sir.
是, 长官.
Sir.
长官.
Colonel Carter.Welcome aboard.
Carter 中校. 欢迎登舰.
Where are we?
我们在哪里?
We're in a polar orbit around the moon.Cloaked, of course.
我们在月球的极轨道上...当然了, 是隐形的.
This is the ship Osiris left behind.
这就是 Osiris 留下的那艘船?
We really have to thank you.
我们真得感谢你.
If you hadn't caught her,we never would've had this opportunity.
如果你没有抓到她, 我们绝对不会有这个机会的.
You know they're gonna come after you.
你知道他们会跟踪你的.
Prometheus is undergoing a refit.
Prometheus 正在改装.
They still have sub - light engines.
他们还有亚光速引擎可以使用.
Once they realize you're in a ship, they'll launch.
一旦他们发现你在飞船上, 他们就会起飞
And even with a cloak, you're giving off an energy signature.
而且就算是在隐形中, 你们仍然会暴露能量信♥号♥♥.
We're operating at minimal power.
我们使用最小化动力.
Maybe after a year of intensive scans,they might be able to find us...
没准经过一年的高♥强♥度扫描, 他们会发现我们的,
but this won't take that long.
但这不可能要花那么久时间.
You're gonna launch a chemical attack against the Goa'uld.
你要向 Goa'uld 发动化学袭击.
We already have.We're starting with Ba'al's territory...
我们已经这么干了.我们从 Ba'al 的领地开始的
since he's the most immediate threat right now.
因为现在他是我们最直接的威胁.
You realize you're killing millions of innocentJaffa.
你知道你们杀害了数百万无辜的 Jaffa 吗?
Spare me, Colonel.TheJaffa are a race of warriors...
饶了我吧, 中校.Jaffa 是一个战士种族,
bred specifically to serve the Goa'uld and enslave humans throughout the galaxy.
是特别为 Goa'uld 服务的,而且他们在银河系四处奴役人类.
They're indoctrinated from childhood to believe that the Goa'uld are their gods.
从孩提时代他们就被灌输了 Goa'uld 使他们的神.
- They don't have a choice. - So they're just following orders, right?
-他们别无选择.-所以他们只是执行命令, 是吧?
Where've I heard that argument before?
我好像在哪里听过这种观点?
What about the rebelJaffa? They're growing in numbers every day.
那反叛的 Jaffa 怎么说? 他们的数量与日俱增.
We consider them...
我们认为他们
acceptable losses.
是可以容忍♥的牺牲.
It's very simple, Colonel.
这很简单, 中校.
Earth faces an imminent threat...
地区面临着逼近的威胁,
and we have a weapon that can eliminate that threat.
而我们有武器消灭这种威胁.
We intend to use it.
我们就使用它.
We're ready.
准备就绪.
What's the next target?
下一个目标是哪里?
P3S - 1♥1♥4♥.
P3S - 1♥1♥4♥.
Dial it.
拨号♥.
Yes, sir.
是, 长官.
You force me to choose between abandoning my mission...
你强迫我在放弃任务和牺牲
and allowing you to die.
你们之间作出选择.
I would worry more about my own life if I were you, Tok'ra.
我会更担心我自己的生命, 如果是我的话, Tok'Ra.
I feel as you do, brother...
我跟你想的一样, 兄弟,
but this is not the way.
但这不是办法.
- Why are you here? - We know about the attacks.
-为什么你们来这里?-我们了解了袭击.
What attacks?
什么袭击?
The Tok'ra have been using symbiote poison against the Goa'uld.
Tok'Ra 已经使用了共生体毒剂对付 Goa'uld.
TheJaffa of three worlds have been annihilated thus far.
三个星球的 Jaffa 被消灭.
- Impossible. - We have seen it with our own eyes -
-不可能. -我们亲眼所见整个星球上的
an entireJaffa army lying dead with no wounds, no signs of battle.
Jaffa 军队死的地方,没有伤口, 没有打斗的迹象.
How do you explain this?
你怎么解释?
I cannot, but I can assure you that the Tok'ra are not responsible.
我无法解释,但是我可以向你们保证, 那不是 Tok'Ra 干的.
If these attacks had been planned,I would have been informed.
如果真的制定了这个袭击计划,肯定会通知我的.
Initiating launch sequence.
开始发射倒数.
You can't do this. It's murder.
你们不能这么做. 这是谋杀.
That's where you're wrong, Colonel. It's war.
这就是你的错误所在, 中校... 这是战争.
Launching in three, two, one.
准备发射, 3, 2, 1.
What was that?
怎么回事?
My lord, we are under attack.
我的主人. 我们受到攻击.
- How? - A weapon was fired through the gate.
-什么样的攻击?-武器从星际之门中发射出来.
It exploded over the city -
在空中爆♥炸♥...
Lord Zarin.
Zaren 主人!
Brothers, we must leave immediately.
兄弟! 我们必须立刻离开!
You are not going anywhere shol'va.
你们哪也别想去, shol'va.
You do not understand.
你不明白.
There may still be time.
M'Zel, 可能还有时间.
I die free.
我为...自♥由♥而死.
Indeed.
当然.
Sensor grid R - 14 shows no anomalies, sir.
R - 14区域传感器显示一切正常, 长官.
Very well, proceed to the next grid.
很好. 开始扫描下一个区域.
- Yes, sir. - She's out there somewhere.
-是, 长官. -她就在那边的某个地方.
Make it work.
让它工作.
Our next target is... P5R - 357.
我们的下一个目标是 P5R - 357.
- Let's do it. - I wouldn't bother.
-我们干吧.-我不想打扰.
Ba'al abandoned that planet six months ago...
Ba'al 已经在六个月前因为
when the naquadah mines went dry.
Naqahdah 矿枯竭而放弃了那颗星球.
She's lying.
她说谎.
Go ahead,waste another rocket.
继续,浪费一枚火箭.
That's one less planet you'll be able to destroy.
却能让你们少消灭一颗星球.
She does have more up - to - date intelligence.
她确实有更多更新后的信息.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表