Speak of such blasphemy again and I will kill you where you stand.
再说一句亵渎的话,我就立刻把你们杀死
Look, I know this is a lot to throw at you all at one time...
看,我知道这对你来说很烦恼,所有事情都赶一块儿了
and you gotta put up a little show for the boys here...
而且你准备给这帮家伙演一出戏,
but the fact is, we know the truth.
但事实是,我们知道真像
See, it's on the tape.
你看,这些都在录像带上
You have to see it.
你必须看看
It's in the It's in the camera that...
都在你从包里拿走的那个摄像机里
you took from the bag that you took from me?
你从我这拿走的那个?
If you bring it to me, I can show you how it works, and we can
如果你把它拿来给我,我保证给你看它是怎么工作的,然后我们就能……
Or, we could go and see it.
或者,我们可以去看看
Over at wherever you want to go.
不管你想要去的
Kneel before your god.
在你的神面前跪下
Kneeling.
跪下
- Who are you? - Name's Daniel Jackson.
-你是谁?-我叫Daniel Jackson
If you give me back my eyeglasses, I could actually see
如果能把你眼镜还给我,我就能看见你了
He claims he's of the Tauri.
他声称自己来自 Tauri(地球)
You weren't supposed to tell him that.
没想到你会告诉他
- The Tauri have no Chapa'ai. - Oh! Sorry. Guess I was wrong.
-Tauri(地球)没有Chappa'ai(星际之门) -哦,抱歉,我猜可能弄错了
I'm sure your information is correct. In fact, I'm usually quite wrong.
我肯定你的消息是对的 实际上,我常常弄错
Quite unreliable, actually.To be honest with you, I'm insane.
事实上是非常不可靠 说实话,我是个神经病!
Speak!
说话!
Bring him.
带他来
I think there is much you can tell me.
我相信你会告诉我很多事的
If you want to know about the early settlers of Mesopotamia...
如果你想知道美索布达米亚最早的移♥民♥
I am somewhat of an expert.
我算是个专家
It's been over an hour.
已经一个多小时了
Maybe you shouldn't have said anything.
也许你什么都不该说
All I said was, "This is gonna sound a little crazy."
我只是说,这听上去有点疯狂
While there are obvious similarities...
有明显的类似
our timeline is different from the one in which Teal'c...
我们的时间线与Teal'c开始
came to believe that the Goa'uld were false gods.
相信Goa'uld是伪神的那条不一样
Are you saying this guy might not turn?
你们是说,这个家伙不会转变了?
- It's possible. - And you're telling me this now?
-可能 -而你们现在才告诉我这个?
- This one is strong. - Leave us.
-这个人很强壮 -让我们单独呆着!
You will tell me all that you know.
你会告诉我你知道的所有事情
What's goin' on?
发生什么了?
Show me.
给我看
Teal'c, you should say something.
Teal'c,你应该说些什么
The Jaffa are free.
Jaffa是自♥由♥的
False god that he is, Apophis is long dead.
伪神Apophis死了很久了
A new medicine, tretonin...
一种新药,Tretonin
has liberated us from our dependence upon symbiotes.
把我们从对共生体的依赖中解放了出来
The Jaffa have risen up as brothers and sisters and defeated the Goa'uld.
Jaffa成为兄弟姐妹,为了击败Goa'uld而共举义旗
What trickery is this?
这是什么欺骗的东西?
- It's not a trick. - You have a son:
-这不是欺骗 -你有个儿子
Rya'c, who is now married...
Ry'ac,他现在结婚了
and a strong leader among the newly formed Jaffa nation.
而且是新组成的Jaffa民族强有力的领袖
If all these things have not come to pass...
如果所有这些事还没有发生,
you must believe that the present, in which you now live...
你必须相信你现在所生活的时间
exists only because the past has been mistakenly altered.
只是由于历史被错误地改变了才存在
It must be restored.
必须被恢复
Please, you have to help us.
求你了,你一定要帮助我们
The reason we came was to get you, so we could go back in time and fix things.
我们来这里的原因是找你,我们才能及时回去并修复事情
That's not true.
那不是真的
We just want to get out of here.
我们只是想把你从这带走
If you can help us, we'll do our best to help you.
如果你能帮助我们,我们会尽力帮助你
I cannot free you.
我不能放了你们
What about our weapons? Our vests? Can you get us those?
我们的武器怎么样了?我们的衣服?你能把它们拿来吗?
Easy, easy!
放松,放松!
Get outta here.
我们要出去了
Pewter pissants.
Pewter pissants.
- Hey - I didn't tell 'em anything.
-嘿-我什么也没告诉他们
- Good for you! How are you feelin'? - Not so good, really.
-你很棒 感觉如何?-不是很好,真的
Sorry.
抱歉
Maybe this'll make you feel better.
可能这会使你感觉好点
- How'd you - Teal'c.
-你们怎么-Teal'c
He brought us the camera. I showed him the tape.
他给我们拿来了摄像机 我给他看了那录像带
I don't think he can be trusted.
我不认为他值得相信
He gave us our weapons back. That's a good start.
他把咱们的武器拿回来了,这是个好的开端
He's gonna meet us on the way back to the ship.
他会在我们回飞船的路上和我们会合
Safety off, point and shoot. Not at me.
放下保险,指向然后射击 不是向我
- I don't really like guns. - Neither do I.
-我不喜欢枪 -我也不喜欢!
How do you feel about explosives?
你觉得炸♥药♥怎么样?
- Those I like a little better. - Cover.
-我还比较喜欢那个 -掩护
Let's go.
走吧
- Airman, this is O'Neill. - We were starting to get worried.
-士兵,我是O'Neill -我们都开始担心了
We're on our way. ETA, ten minutes.
我们在路上 ETA十分钟
We gotta get goin' here. We got a whole battalion on our ass.
我们就要到了 我们屁♥股♥后面有一个营的敌人
What the hell was that?
到底怎么回事?
Shoot him, Jack. Let's shoot him and get the hell out of here.
向他射击,Jack 打死他然后咱们离开这儿
- Why'd you do that? - He was a Goa'uld.
-你为什么要这样做?-他是一个Goa'uld
Apophis implanted him with a symbiote...
Apophis给他植入了一个共生体
in order to gain access to the knowledge in his mind.
为了获得他头脑里的知识
- How do you know? - I can sense it.
-你怎么知道的?-我能感觉到
- Your friend did not give in to torture. - He's lying.
-你的朋友没有对拷打屈服 -他在说谎
- Why would he lie, Kawalsky? - If he wanted us all dead...
-为什么他要说谎,Kawalksy -如果他想让我们都死,
why aren't we surrounded by Jaffa right now?
为什么现在我们没有被 Jaffa 包围?
We will be in a few seconds if we don't get the hell out of here now.
如果我们现在不赶快从这离开就死定了
I'm not takin' him with us.
我可不想让他跟着我们
Apophis has ordered a fleet of Ha'tak vessels to the Tauri.
Apophis 已经下令让一支 Ha'tac 组成的舰队进攻 Tauri (地球)
He's sending ships to Earth?
他正让舰队去地球?
The symbiote implanted within Daniel Jackson was a spy...
植入 Daniel Jackson 的 symbiote (共生体)
intended to accompany you.
是准备跟随你们的间谍
Apophis now knows what Daniel Jackson knew.
Apophis 现在知道了 Daniel Jackson 知道的东西
He knows that you came in a ship.
他知道你们是乘一艘船来到这的
He knows that the Tauri is a threat.
他还知道 Tauri (地球)是个威胁
How the hell do we know you're not a spy?
我们怎么能知道你不是一个间谍?
His eyes glowed.
他的眼睛发光了!
He's dead.
他死了
Go! Go!
快走,走!
- Go! Start it up! -Kawalsky!
-快走,发动船! - Kawalsky!
- Kawalsky's been hit! - Go!
-Kawalksy 中弹了!-走!
- Are you injured? - No.
-你受伤了?-没有
I've just never seen anyone killed before.
我只是从来没有见过人被杀
Daniel and Kawalsky?
Daniel 和 Kawalksy?
Oh, my God! You've been shot!
哦,我的天!你受伤了!
It will heal.
它会治愈的
All right, we got some problems here.
好吧,我们遇到了些麻烦
- Gliders. - I can't shake 'em, either.
-滑翔机-我也摆脱不掉它们
The gate will be well - guarded.
星门会被重兵把守
I don't think we're gonna make it to the gate.
你知道什么事情?我想我们没法去那了
There is a way out.
有个逃脱的办法
Was there a Stargate on this planet 5,000 years ago?
5000年前,这个星球上也有一个星际之门是吗?
I believe so.
我相信是这样的
I think you did it.
我想你得做这个
- What has he done? - I think we just traveled back in time.
-让他做什么?-我想我们正好在时间上返回了
Check it out. Dial Earth.
查看一下 拨地球
Well, this is definitely ancient Egypt.
哦,这里绝对是古埃及
Those Ha'tak vessels bore the mark of Ra.
那些Ha'tac战舰有着 Ra 的标志
He ruled on Earth during this period.
在这段时间,他统治着地球
It is likely we were detected exiting the Chapa'ai.
我们在穿出 Chappa'ai (星际之门) 的时候被发现了
Well, there's no ships on our tail.
我们后面没有尾巴,
But I think we'll skedaddle anyway.
但是我想无论如何我们是已经逃出来了
You saying you're on board with trying to fix the past?
你是说准备降落去修正历史?
Well, we did kinda screw up our timeline, didn't we?
我们同样搞乱了时间线,不是吗?
The only way to stop the invasion on Earth...
阻止入侵地球的唯一方法
is to make sure that it never happens.
就是确保它不会发生
Yeah. Remind me how we do that again?
是啊,提醒我该怎么做,再一次?
All right. Here's the plan.
好吧,计划是这样的,
We make contact with the locals.
我们和当地人取得联♥系♥.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表