The system lords are no longer.
系统领主们已经不再存在了
You have become a meaningless coalition...
你们已经成为了一个没有意义的联盟
that cannot resist the power of my master, Lord Ba'al.
这不能抵抗我的主人Baal的势力
Your master has no honor.
你的主人不值得尊敬
The system lords have not weakened in their resolve.
系统领主们的决心上并没有被削弱
The Jaffa are weak - willed and fallible.
那些Jaffa才是易犯错误的家伙
Is it any wonder they've begun to doubt their faith in the gods?
他们怀疑自己对神的信仰很奇怪吗?
So many Goa'uld have fallen.
这么多的Goa'uld都倒下了
Ba'al was wise to send a representative.
Baal明智地排了一个代表
I would have killed him with my own hands!
我本该亲手杀了他!
Despite your ill will...
尽管你有这么多邪恶的念头
Lord Ba'al wishes to extend a most generous offer.
Baal大人还是希望继续给你一个慷慨的选择
In exchange for your surrender...
来换取你的投降
Ba'al will allow you to keep your armies...
Baal会允许你保有你的军队
and continue to administrate your territories under his authority.
你还可以继续在他的批准下管理你的领地
You will be permitted to live...
只要你屈服于
so long as you bow before him as the supreme commander...
他并承认他是所有
of the entire Goa'uld domain.
Goa'uld人的领导者
Refusal to accept the terms of this offer...
他会允许你继续活着的
will result in the resumption of hostilities...
不接受这份仁慈的恩赐
and, ultimately, your death.
会恢复敌对关系并带来更多的死亡
Bring her.
带她上来
- What is the meaning of this? - I should ask you the same thing.
-这是什么意思?-我该问你相同的问题
Major Samantha Carter.
Samantha Carter少校
Actually, I'm a colonel now.
其实,我现在是中校了
Her cargo ship was intercepted by my sentries...
她的货船被我的哨兵截获,
when it violated the proximity zone around this station.
在她冒犯这个地方的邻近区域时
I am well aware of your past relationship with SG - 1 and the Tauri.
我很清楚你过去和SG1与地球的关系
Would you have me believe that her sudden appearance here...
你能让我相信她在这儿的突然出现
is nothing more than mere coincidence?
只是一个巧合吗?
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
- They are late. - Or they're not coming.
-他们已经晚了-或者他们不会来了
Were that the case,Rak'nor would have sent word.
如果是后者的话,Rak'nor会发消息过来的
If he were able to do so.
只有他还能做到这些的时候才行
Maybe we should reconsider the mission.
可能我们需要重新考虑一下这个任务了
This is not an SGC mission.Reconsidering is not an option.
这并不是一个SGC的任务,重新考虑是不允许的
Look, I know the timing of these first few surprise attacks is crucial, but -
听着,我知道最先的几次突袭是很重要的,但...
And we're just here as observers,but right now...
而且我们在只是在这儿做观察,但是现在...
I'm observing the fact that if you take on one of Amaterasu's mother ships...
我观察到的事实是如果你跑到Amateratsu的母船上
without proper backup,you could get yourself killed.
而没有适当的后援的话,你可能会死掉
Us observers too.
我们也是这些场景的观察者
Many such attacks have been coordinated simultaneously across the galaxy...
同类的攻击会同时从银河系的许多坐标上启动
each one designed to create a strategic weakness...
每一个攻击任务都在战略上削弱
in the forces of the system lords.
系统领主的一部分势力
And if even one fails, I know -
如果有一个失败了...我懂!
The rebelJaffa have gone to great lengths...
反叛的Jaffa已经为获得正在被
to acquire the security codes currently being used by the system lords.
系统领主使用的密♥码♥而奋斗了很久
If all goes according to plan, they will believe we are allies, lower the shields.
如果一切都如计划行事,他们会相信我们是盟友,并去除防护罩
If all goes according to plan.
如果一切都如计划行事
Once the shields are lowered, the Jaffa contingent aboard this vessel...
一旦防护罩关掉,这艘船上的Jaffa们,
should be sufficient to overwhelm any initial resistance we may encounter.
会帮我们克服可能遇到的最初的抵抗
We have allies within the ranks of Amaterasu's Jaffa...
我们在Amateratsu的Jaffa队中也有人,
who will also help facilitate our attacks.
他们会给我们的攻击提供便利
Once the others witness the death of their false god...
一旦其他人目睹了他们伪神的死亡,
they will realize the truth and join our ranks.
他们会发现真♥相♥并加入我们的阵营
Isn't the fact that we haven't heard from Rak'nor kind of a bad sign?
我们还没有收到Rak'nor的消息是事实吧,某种坏兆头?
What is it?
那是什么?
The ship's sensors have detected a vessel closing in on our position.
探测器发现了一艘船,慢慢向我们的位置接近
Ha'tak class.
是Hat'ak级的
- Unlikely.-Rak'nor?
-不像. - Rak'nor?
Rak'nor would have hailed long before his approach.
Rak'nor会在他来之前很远就打招呼的
Then it has to be Amaterasu. Shouldn't we get out of here?
那这个肯定是Amateratsu,我们不应该离开这吗?
Teal'c, the odds are not in our favor.
Teal'c, 运气总不在我们这一边
They never are.
从来没有
I am hailing them and transmitting the security codes.
我和他们打招呼并传送我们的安全码
They fired on us.
他们向我们开火了
- Shield strength is down 60%. - How is that possible?
-防护罩的能量将到60%-那怎么可能?
What the hell did they hit us with?
他们用什么打的我们?
Returning fire.
回击
Our weapons are ineffective.
我们的武器不起作用
We have lost shields.
我们的防护罩没有了
- Now can we get out of here? - Navigational controls are not responding.
-现在我们能离开这吗?-导航控制系统没有反应,
- We must evacuate. - Glider bay?
-我们必须撤离了!-滑翔机?
We can use the rings to the planet transport below...
我们可以用环传送装置到
and escape through the Stargate.
下面那个星球去
What is it?
那是什么?
- That's not good. - This way.
-那不太好-这边走
Colonel Carter.
Carter中校
Jack, we got a problem.We need to talk.
Jack, 我们有麻烦了,我们必须谈谈
Hi. Hello. How are you?
Hi! 你怎么样,好久不见了
Long time no see.What's doin'? What's up? Hey, buddy.
干什么呢?怎么了?嘿,伙计?
I'm sorry, Jack. It's good to see you again.
对不起,Jack, 很高兴再见到你
Congratulations on your promotion.
恭喜你升了职
- Thanks. - You deserve it.
-谢谢-你应得的
Yes, well - What's up?
是的,恩...什么事?
The Replicators. They've launched an all - out attack on the Goa'uld.
复♥制♥者.他们已经开始全力进攻Goa'uld
If the Goa'uld can't find a way to stop them...
如果Goa'uld找不到办法阻止他们,
the Replicators will easily overrun our galaxy in a matter of weeks.
复♥制♥者会轻易在我们的星系泛滥,在几周之内.
Why didn't you say so?
你之前怎么不说?
I'm sorry. You said we had a problem,not a big galactic emergency.
对不起!你说我们有麻烦了,不是一个银河系级的紧急的麻烦!
Our operatives have spent the past several years...
我们的特工们花了好几年的时间
tagging as many Goa'uld ships as possible...
跑到尽可能多的Goa'uld船上
in an effort to track their movements.
为了跟踪他们的行程
Today, we have beacons on more than a hundred mother ships...
今天,我们在100多艘母船上有自己的信♥号♥♥器
transmitting their location via subspace to an encoded Tok'ra network.
通过电子空间把他们的位置发送到加密的Tokra网络
And this?
那么这个是?
It's a receiver that will allow me to tap into the subspace network.
这是能让我连上子空间网络的接收器
We can keep tabs on Ba'al's fleet...
我们可以监视Baal的舰队
see how their battle with the Replicators is faring.
观察他们和复♥制♥者的战争进展如何,
We can also get up - to - the - minute Tok'ra intelligence reports from our agents.
我甚至可以把握详细的资料,Tokra情报部门可以获得外部特工的报告
You know, we could've used something like this a long time ago.
你知道,我们本可以用这些东西的,很久很久以前就行
The high council never thought they could trust you with it.
最高议会从来没有想过他们会在这项工作上相信你们
What changed their mind?
什么事改变了他们的想法?
Nothing.They don't know I took it.
没什么,他们不知道我拿了这个
My relationship with the council is still a little strained.
我和最高议会的关系其实还是有些紧张
It's not gonna get any better if you keep stealing stuff.
如果你一直偷东西,关系不会变得更好
No complaints. I'll take anything I can get -
不要抱怨,我会拿任何我能拿到的东西
weapons, receivers, silverware.
武器,接收器,银器
Each dot represents a Goa'uld ship.
每一个点代表一艘Goa'uld船
That's a lot of dots.
好像很多点啊
That's just one small quadrant of the galaxy. Watch.
那只是星系中的一小部分,看
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么?
The beacons stopped transmitting their signals...
信♥号♥♥器不再发出信♥号♥♥了
likely meaning those ships were either destroyed...
可能的解释是,那些船或许被摧毁了
or taken over by the Replicators.
或者被复♥制♥者占有了
Battles like the one you just witnessed are taking place across the galaxy.
像你刚刚看到的战斗在整个银河系中发生着
Several Goa'uld territories are now entirely in Replicator hands.
一些Goa'uld的领地现在完全落到了复♥制♥者手里
As I said, given the progress of these battles...
像我说过的,这些战斗的进展情况表明
the Goa'uld will be wiped out in a matter of weeks.
Goa'uld会在几周内被清除
You know, I have to admit - I have some mixed feelings about this.
我必须承认我对这件事有复杂的感觉
Well, we all want to see the Goa'uld stranglehold on the galaxy broken...
我们都希望看到Goa'uld对银河系的束缚被解除
but not if they're just gonna be replaced by something worse.
但不是看到他们被更糟的东西代替
Unscheduled off - world activation.
计划外的外来星门启动!
Dad.
爸
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 孩子!
So, what the heck happened? Didn't you guys have a ship?
怎么,到底发生了什么?你们不是有艘船吗?
And by the way, where's Daniel?
还有?Daniel哪去了?
He was beamed away before our very eyes.
他在我们眼皮底下被光传送到别处去了
- By Replicators. - Just Daniel?
-被复♥制♥者-只有Daniel?
There's only one reason I can think of - my duplicate.
我能想到的只有一个原因,我的复♥制♥品
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表