Have you had any success with the translation?
你的翻译有进展吗?
We're making some progress.
我们有了……一点进展
I am afraid you do not have much more time.
我恐怕你没有那么时间了
Our long - range scanners have detected Ba'al's fleet.
我们的远距离探测器已经发现了Ba'al的舰队
He will be here within the hour.
他将于一小时以内达到这里
Understood.
收到!
It would be much easier on both of us if you did not resist.
如果你不反抗,对我们双方都会容易些
Why, why, why?
为什么……为什么……为什么?
Why in the whole wide world of all things rational and sane would I help you?
为什么所有的事情都合理并相同,我能帮你吗?
Because deep down, you also want the knowledge I seek.
因为深层原因,你同样想要我要寻找的知识
But the problem is, anything I learn I won't be able to put to much use...
但问题是,我所学到的一切,我也没法使用
because right after I'm done, you're going to kill me.
因为我一但完成,你就要杀掉我了
What if I promised not to?
那我保证不杀你呢?
Yeah.
是啊
Do you really think I am that different from Samantha Carter?
你真以为我与Samantha Carter有任何不同吗?
In that you're a Replicator bent on galactic domination...
你是个Replicator系统通过毁灭全部生命
at the expense of all other living things -
来进行星系统治…
Her thoughts, her memories, even her emotions -
她的思想,她的记忆,她的情感
they are not meaningless to me.
对我来说并非毫无意义
I do not wish to harm you or destroy Earth for that matter.
我不想伤害你或者毁灭地球,正因为这个原因
I could have done that already if I so desired.
我可能已经这么干了,如果我想这么做的话
You're saying you'll leave Earth untouched?
你是说你不会去招惹地球?
I promise you that, and your life.
我向你保证,连同你的性命也一样
Nope. Nope, not gonna help you.
不,不,不会帮你的!
But obviously,I can't do anything to stop you.
但是很明显我无法阻止你
So give it your best shot.
所以你尽情去干吧
What if it's a code?
如果那是个代码呢?
Something that can only be deciphered...
仅仅用来被某人解密
by someone who understands the language.
才能明白的语言
Can I see that?
我能看看吗?
- You're holding it upside down. - I know. I just noticed.
-你弄颠倒了-我知道,我刚注意到
Upside down, these symbols look like another word I've seen before.
颠倒这些看起来像我曾经见过的其他文字
Right - side up, it's "darkness."
正过来,是“黑暗”
Turn it around and...
你转一下
it translates into "sun."
它就可以翻译成“太阳”
"Midday, the sun is high in the sky."That makes a lot more sense.
“正午,太阳高挂在天空”这看起来有意义多了
Yeah. But so what?
是的,但是那又怎么样?
That's not what the wall says.
那还不是墙上要说的
Now it does.
现在就是了
It can't be that simple.
不可能那么简单
Just turn all five circles upside down?
只是都正反转五圈?
No, I agree. It has to be some sort of combination lock.
不,我同意。一定是某种密♥码♥锁
We just need to figure out which circles to turn.
我们只需要找出要转哪圈
Your pathetic trickery will only delay your inevitable defeat.
你这个可怜的骗局,只能延迟你们不可避免的失败
There is no trickery at hand.
这可不是骗局
We know that, inevitably,your goal is to eradicate all free Jaffa.
我们知道你们的目的是解决掉所有的自♥由♥Jaffa
We have sent the bulk of our fleet to safety to survive to fight another day.
我们已经把多数舰队送往安全的地方了幸存下来,择日再战
Surrender now, or be destroyed.
立刻投降,否则将被消灭!
Defeat those who remain,and you'll be forced...
消灭那些顽固抵抗者
to destroy the weapon on Dakara yourself.
你们会被迫亲手毁灭那件武器的
Then you must face Anubis.
那之后你就要面对Anubis
His fleet appears to be holding position.
他的舰队似乎保持原来位置
For the moment.
此刻
Let's hope that's not a bad sign.
希望那不是件坏事.
Let's go!
走吧!
Nice goin', Sam.
干的好,Sam!
We're in business.
有情况
It's definitely of Ancient design, sir.
这无疑是一个Ancient设计,长官
Think our bomb will do the trick?
我们的炸♥弹♥能骗过他们吗?
We'll soon see. Give us 10 minutes.
马上就有结果,给我10分钟
- Carter out. - Right.
-Carter终止通话-好吧
You might wanna hold off on that for a minute.
可能连一分钟也没有了
If I'm reading this screen right...
如果我对屏幕解读正确的话,
the weapon uses an energy wave...
目前这个武器使用的能量波
to reduce all matter to its basic molecular elements.
能将任何物体还原为基本分子元素
It's not strong enough to disintegrate an entire planet...
但不足以分解整个星球
but it will wash away everything on a planet's surface...
但是它可以把星球表面的任何物体清理干净
and anything in the surrounding space.
包括周围的一切物体
That sounds bad.
听起来很糟糕
I know, but it also sounds like it does it much the same way...
我明白,但是它似乎同样可以完成
your disrupter technology works on the Replicators -
你那个分离器解决Replicators的工作
by separating the individual components.
通过隔离个体成分
They are both Ancient design.
它们都是Ancient设计
And General O'Neill did use Ancient knowledge to build the disrupter.
O'Neill将军曾经利用Ancient知识建造了分离器
I know.
我知道
Do you think this weapon can be modified to work only on the Replicators?
你认为这个武器可以改造成,只对Replicators起作用吗?
I don't know.But I'd hate to blow it up...
不清楚.但我讨厌将其炸毁
before I was 100% sure it couldn't.
我100%肯定它做不到
- Teal'c, do you read? - Proceed, Colonel Carter.
-Teal'c,能听到吗?-请讲,Carter中校
Look, my dad and Selmak think this weapon may hold the key...
瞧,我爸爸和Selmak认为这件武器可能
to defeating the Replicators,and we'll need some time to find out.
含有消灭Replicators的关键要素,而我们需要一些时间来研究
Just let us know when things get bad, and we'll blow it and get out.
情况变糟的话赶快通知我们,这样我们将炸掉它并离开这里
- Understood. - Carter out.
-收到-Carter结束通话
Ba'al's fleet just began moving into attack position.
Ba'al的舰队已经开始进入攻击位置
It appears things are about to get...
事情看起来开始变…
bad.
糟了
I'm not getting anything.
我没什么进展
This may not be possible, you know.
这并非没可能,你看我的
Come on, Sam. It can't be any harder than blowing up a sun.
来吧,Sam.它不可能比炸掉一颗太阳更困难了!
You blow up one sun, and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
你明白,一旦你炸掉一个太阳,而突然每个人都希望你能在水面上行走
There you go.
搞定
Well, next up:Parting the Red Sea.
下一步,分离红色的数据
Shields are down 50%.
保护罩50%失效
We cannot take much more.
我们不能经受更多攻击了
Signal the other Ha'tak.
发信♥号♥♥给其它Hat'ak
Begin retreating,sub - light engines only, full power.
开始撤退,只使用亚光速引擎,全速
The rebels are fleeing, my lord.The planet is ours.
叛徒们正在逃跑,我的领主这颗星球是我们的了
They expect us to follow so that they may draw the fleet into battle on two fronts.
他们期望我们跟上,这样他们就可以让我们的舰队两线作战
- Signal the fleet to pursue the shol'va. - My lord?
-发信♥号♥♥给全舰队,追赶Sho'lva(叛徒)-我的领主?
Dakara can wait.
Dakara可能等待
No battle strategy can save them now.
现在已经没有战略可以拯救他们了
We will crush them and then take the temple.
我们将碾碎他们,然后占领那个庙宇
Yes, my lord.
遵命,我的领主
I'm pretty sure this output is giving us the frequency spectrum...
我非常确定这个输出结论是,为我们提供了能量波的波形谱
of the wave the weapon uses to disintegrate matter.
用来分离物质的武器
It's nothing like the spectrum analysis of the Replicator disrupter wave.
那跟Replicator分离器的波谱分♥析♥不同
- Here, look. - Yeah, I know.
-在这里,看看-是的,我注意到了
But all we have to do is alter the settings on the weapon console...
但是我们所要做的是通过武器控制台来改变设置
so that the output wave matches that of the disrupter technology.
这样输出能量波就能与分离器吻合
All we have to do?
我们所要做的?
The device can be set by varying the height of these panels.
没错!可以通过改变这些面板的高度来完成对这个装置的设置
I can run a program to compare the difference between the two waves.
那我可以运行一个程序来比较两个能量波不同
It should let us know if we're going in the right direction.
这会让我们了解我们是否正在进行着正确的方向
That's good.
不错
You know, even if we can make this work...
你明白,即使我能使用它
the Replicators were quickly able to adapt themselves to the frequency modulation...
Replicators可以很快使它们自己适应这种频率
Thor made to the original disrupter wave.
并调制Thor最先制♥造♥的分离器能量波
What are you saying?
你说什么意思?
We realized the only way to eliminate the Replicators...
我们认识到唯一可以消灭Replicators的办法
and not allow them time to develop an immunity...
而不让他们有时间发展免疫性
was to somehow hit them all at the same time.
就是一次性对它们全体进行某种程度的打击
Everywhere in the galaxy? How are we supposed to do that?
银河系各处同时打击?我们怎么能做到呀?
The weapon translates through the Stargate.
该武器可以通过星门进行攻击
Do you think Anubis was planning to use the weapon to attack one planet at a time?
你认为Anubis是计划使用该武器一次攻击一颗星球?
So dial multiple gates simultaneously?
所以同时拨♥打♥多个星门拨号♥吗?
Not multiple gates.All of them.
不是多重星门,全部星门
Every Stargate in the galaxy at one time?
银河系中的每一个星门,同时?
Do you know how many gates there are in the whole galaxy?
你知道全银河系有多少星门吗?
A lot.
很多
I have no idea how to alter a Stargate...
我也不知道,如何调整星门
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表