The bulk of the fleet continues to engage the Replicators, as you have ordered.
大多数舰队还在继续和复♥制♥者作战,就像你曾命令的那样
However...
然而...
I believe it would be wise to pull our forces back.
但是我相信,把军队撤回是聪明的做法
If we stop confronting the enemy on so wide a front, it may slow their advance...
如果我们在这么长的战线上作战,这会减慢它们推进的速度
and allow us a chance to mount a proper defense.
从而给我们一个组织正确防御的机会
You doubt my power.
你怀疑我的实力
Of course not. But your fleet is falling into their hands rapidly.
当然不.但你的舰队正在迅速沦陷到它们手中
- Not even the Kull warriors - Do not concern yourself.
-并非Kull战士...-不要涉及到你自己
When the time is right...
当时候到了,我向你保证
I promise you, this nuisance will be dealt with.
这些讨厌的家伙会被搞定的
Trust in me.
相信我
As always.
像从前一样
It took several hundred microsecond - long connections and hours...
进行了几百毫秒的长时间连接
to go through each subsequent burst of data...
和数小时来分♥析♥每次连续的数据脉冲
but eventually, we managed to isolate the cipher...
最后我们终于可以分离出
that makes the Replicators immune to the disrupter...
使复♥制♥者免疫于分♥裂♥器的密♥码♥
and we've adjusted it accordingly.
我们已经相应调整了分♥裂♥器
The weapon works again.
这个武器又可以使用了
Good job.
干得好!
It was an incredibly risky thing to do, sir.
这是一项极为冒险的事儿,长官
And as it stands,we still don't know if we were detected...
其实,我们并不知道我们是否被发现了
and, of course,the altered disrupter...
当然,修正的分♥裂♥器仍然需要
still needs to be tested under battle conditions.
在战场上测试一下
- Got a plan? - Thor was able to ascertain...
-有计划了吗?-Thor能够探测到
the various positions of the fleet now controlled by the Replicators.
被复♥制♥者控制的舰队的位置
We're going to engage a few isolated ships.
我们要试着攻击一些分散的太空船
- Be careful, Sam. - Good luck.
-小心点,Sam-祝你好运!
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官
Never a dull moment.
不会有一刻松懈
So you're here to offer me the opportunity to ascend again.
所以你为我提供再次升♥天♥的机会
If that is what you wish.
如果那是你希望的
What I wish? What are my options?
我希望?我有选择吗?
Personally, I would choose eternal enlightenment rather than the alternative.
从个人角度讲,我会选择永久性的进化,而不是可逆转的
If it were only that simple.
如果仅仅是那么简单的话
I admit. The decision is not as easy as it appears.
我承认这不是能轻易下的决定
The last time for you, the experience was challenging at the best of times.
上次,你的经历,即使在最有利的,情况下,也是一项挑战
Unfortunately, I don't have any memories of the last time I was ascended.
不幸的说,我没有上次升♥天♥的任何记忆,我怎么能做一个被通知要做的决定
How can I make an informed decision if I don't remember what it was like?
如果我根本就不知道这是怎么回事?
Daniel, I did not take your memories from you.
Daniel, 我没有从你脑子里取走记忆
You think I haven't tried to remember?
你以为我没有尝试去回忆?告诉我怎么做?
- Tell me how. - I can't.
-请告诉我-我不能
Then tell me what I need to know.
那么告诉我我需要知道些什么
If you are seeking an absolute truth,you will not find it.
如果你在找寻一个绝对的真理,你不会成功的
Only truth that applies to you.
真理只会作用在你身上
That is so extremely unhelpful.
那真的是一点帮助也没有
When the time comes,you will know.
时候到了,你就会明白了
What if Replicator Carter finds what it is she's looking for?
如果Carter的复♥制♥者找到了她想要的东西怎么办?
There is that possibility.
那是有可能的
- You have to stop her. - I can't.
-你必须阻止她 -我不能
Why not? Offer me ascension now.
为什么不?现在就让我升♥天♥
You're not dead yet. All I can do is prepare you...
你还没死,我能做的只是给你做准备
help you to find your path to enlightenment when that time comes...
帮你找到你的重塑之路,当那个时刻来临
if that is what you decide you want.
如果那是你决定你要的
There's a way to defeat the Replicators hidden within my memories, isn't there?
打败复♥制♥者的方法,就在我记忆的某个地方,对吗?
You need only to open your mind to it.
你只需要敞开心扉去想
Brothers...
兄弟们
all of you will be detained.
你们都会被留下来
Have patience...
有点耐心
for all of you who renounce the Goa'uld as false gods...
因为你们重新宣布,Goa'uld是伪神
will one day be free.
有一天你们会自♥由♥的
Take them. Go.You will not be harmed.
带上他们,走。你不会受到伤害的
The last of the garrison have surrendered. The temple is secure.
最后的守卫队也投降了,神庙现在安全了
Many lives were spared today.
今天,许多生命都免于牺牲
Well done.
干得漂亮!
Firing weapon.
开火
The ship's systems have shut down.
船的操作系统关闭了
- Well that worked well. - The weapon appears to be effective.
-好象很有用 -这个武器好象很有效
Another ship.
另一艘船
They are firing on us.
他们向我们开火了
Targeting the second ship.
瞄准第二艘船
It's still coming.
它还在靠近
They have adapted themselves to our modifications.
它们已经根据我们的修正对自身作了调整
- That was fast. - Yes.
-太快了-是的
Initiating evasive action.
启动逃逸行动
Excuse the intrusion. I will return.
原谅我的冒犯,我会返回的
Stay.
站住
Speak.
说
A force of rebelJaffa have managed to take control of the temple at Dakara.
一股反叛的Jaffa,成功取得了Dakara神庙的控制权
As I had hoped.
正如我预期的一样
They have no doubt gathered their full force...
他们无疑聚集了他们全部的力量
and presented us with the perfect opportunity...
给我们一个完全除掉他们的最好机会
to annihilate them once and for all.
一次就可以全部除掉
Have the fleet disengage their battle with the Replicators...
把和复♥制♥者交战的舰队撤回
and move on Dakara.
开往Dakara
Take it back at all costs.
重新夺取Dakara
Leave no survivors.
杀掉所有的人
As you wish.
遵命
You control the barrier between your consciousness and what you seek.
你控制着你的意识和你想要的东西的屏障
You merely need to open your mind.
你只需要打开你的心扉
The truth is...
真理就是
all knowledge...
所有的知识
everything that is and was and will be...
一切过去的、现在的和将来的东西
is everywhere -
无处不在
out there and in all of us.
在我们身外,也在我们心中
If you immediately know the candlelight is fire...
如果你一瞬间就知道烛火就是火焰的话
then the meal was cooked a long time ago.
那么很久以前就可以用火烧饭了
Yes.
是的
No. You're trying to understand it, aren't you?
不,你在试图理解这个,是吧?
It means what you want it to mean.
它是你想让它变成的样子
No, it doesn't, and you're not Oma.
不,它不是,你也不是Oma
No, I'm not.
不,我不是
But it doesn't matter.
但这没有关系
Thanks to you, I found what I was looking for.
谢谢,因为你我找到了我想要的东西
We are approaching Earth. We will be there shortly.
我们正在靠近地球,我们很快就可以到了
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Several of my key systems are no longer responding.
我的一些主要系统没有反映了
We have been boarded.
我们已经被登陆了
See if you can modify the disrupter wave again. I'll go buy us some time.
看看你能不能重新调整分♥裂♥器的频率,我会去给我们赢得一点时间
I have no way of knowing how many Replicators you will face.
我没办法知道你会面临多少复♥制♥者
Well, what choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗?
I must return you to Stargate Command...
我必须把你送回到星际之门指挥部
before my transporter systems are affected.
在我的传送系统失灵之前
And what about you?
那你怎么办?
I will attempt to fly this ship as far away from Earth as possible...
我会试着把这艘飞船尽可能远离地球
before it is completely compromised.
在它被完全破坏之前
No way. I'm not gonna let you...
不可能,我不会让你...
yourself.
牺牲你自己
Damn it.
该死!
The weapon worked at first,but the Replicators adapted themselves.
武器开始是有用的,但复♥制♥者立即就调整了他们自身
- They're immune again. - No chance you guys could fix this thing?
-它们又免疫了-你们有办法修好这玩意儿?
- Get it to work? - Sir, Thor's ship was boarded.
-让它重新工作吗?-长官, Thor的船被登陆了
He beamed me down here before all his systems were compromised.
在他船上系统全部失灵前,他把我送到了这儿
He's trying to get his ship as far away from Earth as possible.
他在尽可能使他的船远离地球
I'll take that as a "No"?
我认为那不可能?
Never in my dreams could I have imagined...
我做梦都没有想过
I would one day stand beneath these great columns.
我会有一天站在这些巨大的柱子前面
Think of it.
想想看
This is the very spot in which our enslavement began.
这是我们受奴役生活的发源地
Then this sacred temple is an appropriate place for our enslavement to end.
那么,这个神圣的神庙就是一个恰当的 结束我们被奴役生活的地方
We have won a great victory here today, old friend.
我们今天赢得了一个伟大的胜利,老朋友
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表