We have won a battle, Teal'c.Nothing more.
我们只是赢了一仗而已, Teal'c.
Our victory is far from assured.
我们胜利与否还远未确定
Many of Ba'al's Jaffa have already pledged their allegiance to our cause.
很多Baal的Jaffa已经向我们效忠
When word spreads of what we have accomplished, many more will follow.
当我们完成这项任务的话传开的时候,更多的人会跟随我们
And their hearts will turn cold again...
他们的心会再次冷却
if they hear our accomplishment lasted mere hours.
如果他们听到我们只在几小时就完成这些
- What news? - We have received word.
-有什么情况?-我们收到了消息
Ba'al has broken off his battle with the Replicators.
Baal中断了和复♥制♥者的战斗
He is coming.
他要来了
As we expected.
向我们预计的那样
You see? Taking the temple was not our greatest challenge.
你发现了?夺下神庙并不是你最大的挑战
Holding it will be.
守住它,才是
This Oma character - Why do you have such reverence for her?
这个Oma,你为什么如此尊敬她?
- Those sayings are just nonsense. - To you, maybe.
-这些荒谬的说法,什么都不是 -对你来说,也许吧
If she really has as much power as you think she does, why doesn't she help you?
如果她真的有很强的力量,像你认为的那样,她为什么不帮你?
She merely stands by and does nothing.
她只是站在旁边,什么也不做
You mean while you destroy entire civilizations?
你指的是,当你们摧毁整个文明的时候?
That's a matter of perspective.
那只是看法不同
You call it destruction.We call it creation.
你把它叫毁灭,我们把它叫创造
You're not really trying to justify your actions, are you?
你不是真的想为你的行动正名吧?
No. I have no need for you to understand us.
不,我不需要你理解我们
Why the elaborate ruse?
为什么还精心设计这样的诡计
I mean, you can probe my mind at will. I obviously can't stop you.
我指的是,你探测我的思想,我显然无法阻止你
You could have resisted.
你有可能会反抗一下的
I needed you to open up to the possibility...
我需要你敞开心扉
of remembering the knowledge in your subconscious.
回忆起你潜意识里的知识
It made it much easier for me to find what I was looking for.
你使我找到我要的东西变得容易些
And what'd you find?
你发现了什么?
Pretty. What is it?
很多.是什么?
The ruins of an Ancient monument on a planet now called Dakara.
复♥制♥者,一个叫Dakara的星球上有古人纪念碑的废墟
Within it is the one weapon in this galaxy capable of destroying me.
那里有这个星系的一种可以毁掉我的武器
Thanks to you,it will soon be no more.
感谢你,这个东西很快就不会再有了
I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
我确定他随时会来到这儿
- So - I am so sorry.
-那么-对不起
I was just finishing up a lovely brunch.
我刚刚吃完一顿美妙的早午餐
Impudence.
轻率
No. Tuna.
不, Tuna.
So, I hear your fleet is retreating from the Replicators.
我听说你的舰队正在逃离复♥制♥者
How could you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I have my sources.
我有我的来源
My fleet is on its way to recapture Dakara...
我的舰队正在重新夺取Dakara
and destroy the Jaffa who have dishonored their true god.
再消灭那些对他们真神不忠的Jaffa
Will you stop with the "true god" crap?
你能不能别再说什么真神的废话了?
I mean, seriously,what difference will it make?
我认真地说,那又有什么分别?
You're just delaying the inevitable.
你只是在延缓不可避免的事情
The Replicators are a formidable enemy...
复♥制♥者是强大的敌人
but I have learned of a weapon hidden on Dakara capable of destroying them.
但我最近听说Dakara藏有一种武器,可以消灭他们
Really? And you're telling me this why?
真的吗?你告诉我这些,为什么?
Because you must destroy it before my fleet arrives to claim it.
因为你必须毁掉它,在我的舰队到达之前
All right. You got me.
好啊,你吓倒我了
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
我对你说的话没有任何概念
The weapon on Dakara was built by the Ancients.
Dakara上的武器是Ancient建造的
It is not only capable of destroying the Replicators, but all life in the galaxy.
它不仅会杀死复♥制♥者,还包括所有这个星系的生物
And your own sweet self included?
还包括可爱的你本人?
Yes.
是的
- So why would you use it? - I would not.
-那你为何还用它?-我不会
But there is one who would...
但有人会
one who can survive such pervasive devastation.
一个可以在这种大规模破坏下生还的人
Please don't tell me.
请不要告诉我是谁
I asked you not to tell me.
我让你不要告诉我
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表