The Plains of Goran are sacred ground!
Goran的平原是一块神圣的土地!
- To the Plainsmen. - I am a Plainsman.
-但那儿的人-我就是一个平原人
I know.
我知道
I take offense at that.
我对你所说的十分不满
A fence. Now there's an idea.
不满,现在我有个主意
- Howdy, folks. - General, I think it would be best -
-你们好,朋友们!-将军,我认为最好
What do you say we take a little break?
你说什么,让我们休息一下
All this negotiating. It's just exhausting.
这些谈判,真是让人筋疲力尽
And you've been at it a whole... hour already.
你们在那已经整整一...小时
We've prepared special quarters for you.
我们为你们准备了一个特殊地方
You can relax, get a massage, room service - whatever you need.
你们可以放松一下,做个按♥摩♥什么的
Come on. I'll show you.
来,我给你们带路
Fellas.
伙计们
What do you think?
你们认为怎样?
All right. So it's not the Ritz, but we do what we can around here.
这虽然不是五星级宾馆,但我们已经竭尽所能了
Knock twice when you're ready to talk like adults.
当你们能像成年人那样谈话,敲两下门,好吧?
- Wait, General. - You don't expect us to share one room.
-等一下,将军!-你不指望我们两人分一间房♥吧
Not amicably at first.
一开始,可能会不太融洽
But I have great hope for you boys.
但我对你们给予很大希望
- You can't do this. - Open this door at once!
-你不能这样做!-立刻把门打开!
Nobody gets out.
别放任何人出来
Dear General Hammond...
亲爱的Hammond将军
Wish you were hereand that I was not.
真希望在这儿的是你而不是我
Good morning, sir. The delegates from Amra are furious.
早,长官。Amora来的代表气坏了
They're demanding to be released and say there's no chance...
他们要求立刻被释放
a trade agreement will ever happen between our governments.
并威胁我们两国的政♥府♥决签不成那个协议的
Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were Krispy Kremes, right?
他们吃了面包圈吗?你确定那是奶油口味的吧?
- Shall I release them and send them home? - Give 'em another day.
-我是否应该释放他们,并送他们回去?-再关他们一天
- But, sir - No coffee?
-但长官,我-没有咖啡?
- Sorry. I can get - What's next?
-没有,长官,我能拿到 -还有事吗?
Dr. Lee needs to see you right away, concerning the plant from P6J - 908...
Lee博士要马上见你,是关于从P69 - J08带回来的那株植物
SG - 1 and 3 are in the gate room preparing to embark...
SG1和3正准备登船
and it turns out that the red, white and blue bunting is unavailable.
另外,红的,白的和蓝的bunting不够
No bunting?
没有bunting?
They can get some blue and white and mix in some red.
他们可以找到些蓝色的和白色的,再混入一点红的
Just won't be the same.
就是不能一样了
- Sir. - Good morning, people.
-长官-早上好,同志们!
Sure wish I was goin' with you...
我真希望我可以和你们一起
but I got a big day planned, tasting menu items for the buffet.
但我今天有一大堆事,品尝餐厅菜单里的菜
- Have fun, sir. - You know I will.
-玩得开心,长官-你知道我会的
- Watch your back. - I will.
-你要小心 -我会的
Mind the curfew.
注意时间
SG - 3, hold here.
这是SG3
Colonel.
中校
Colonel.
上校
Bosco and Peterson can watch the gate.
Boscombe和Peterson留下守住门
We're fine. Simple recon. We'll stay in radio contact.
简单的侦察而已,保持联络
Standard perimeter.
扫描周界
The good news is it hasn't eaten anybody yet.
好消息事,它还没开始吃任何人呢!
Thank you, Seymour.
谢谢你,Seymour
Yeah, obviously we underestimated its growth properties.
很显然我们低估了它的生长速度
It seems to respond really dramatically to any kind of visible light.
它对任何可见的光都反映强烈
I thought of that. I just thought you might like to see it.
我想过这个方法.我只是认为你可能会想看看它
Don't worry. We'll get it under control.
不用紧张,我们会控制住它的
Sir -
长官?
There are signs of recent Jaffa activity in the area.
这有迹象显示Jaffa最近在这活动过
Try the wrist device again.
再试试装置
I have tried it several times.
我试过好几次了
I'm getting some faint energy readings.
我得到一些微弱的能量显示
SG - 1 leader, this is SG - 3 leader. Come in.
SG1队长,这是SG3队长 进来
Peterson, you're with me.
Peterson?你跟我来
Bosco, if we don't make radio contact in 10 minutes, dial Earth and report in.
Boscombe,如果我们在十分钟之类没有联♥系♥,报告地球总部
Take cover!
快闪!
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Sir, Colonel Reynolds has dialed in from P2X - 887.
长官,Colonel Reynolds从P2X - 887发来情报
He's lost contact with SG - 1.
他失去了和SG1的联♥系♥
One Al'kesh.It buzzed the gate and flew off.
一个飞碟,在门附近出现又飞走了
No sign of the enemysince then, sir.
在那儿之后就没有敌人的踪迹了,长官
I've been unable to make radio contactwith SG - 1 going on 19 minutes.
我19分钟前就和SG1失去了联♥系♥
Requesting backup and permissionto begin searching.
我们需要后援和搜索的许可
SG - 10 and 1 2.
SG - 10和12
Backup on the way.
后援就来了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
We have to close downthe entire level, seal it off.
我们不得不关闭整个楼层来封锁它
Not only does it have amazing growth properties...
不仅仅是因为它有很快的生长速度
but it's proving extremely difficult to eradicate.
而且极难根除
We think it's using the ventilation shafts to spread airborne spores.
我们认为它是利用通风口来传播种子的
We looked everywhere. No sign of them.
我们到处都找过了,仍然没有他们的迹象
- I'm sorry, sir. - You were there to watch their backs.
-对不起,长官 -你应该在那儿多留意他们的
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Colonel Carter insisted we secure the gate.
Carter中校坚持要我们守着入口
Unauthorized incoming wormhole.
有人非法从入口进入
No I DC yet, sir.
还没出现,长官
Stand down, boys.
把枪放下,伙计们
And what do you want?
你想要什么?
- I have your friends. - And?
-你的朋友们在我手上 -所以呢?
I propose an exchange.
我想交换一下
- For what? - Not what. Whom.
-交换什么 -不是什么,是谁
Whatever.
无论是哪一种
- Who? - I'll transmit a gate address.
-谁?-我会把地址传给你
You will send him to me if you want to see your friends alive again.
如果你想再次见到你的朋友,你最好把他给我
Let me think about it.
让我考虑一下
You have one day.
你有一天的时间
Is that, like, one Earth day or -
是地球上的一天吗
Nothing to report from the teams, rebelJaffa, Tok'ra.
没有任何要报告的消息,Jaffa和Tok'Ra
No one seems to have any intel on SG - 1.
没有人有SG1的消息
As ordered, Camulus is being transferred from the facility where he was being held.
按照指令,Camulus正被转移到这儿
He should be here shortly.
他应该很快就到
Even if we did comply and send Camulus to the address Ba'al transmitted...
就算我们答应把Camulus送到Ba'al指定的地址
we can't risk opening the iris here to let SG - 1 through.
我们不能冒险在这儿打开虹膜让SG1通过
This could all be a trick to get us to do just that.
这一切说不定是个陷阱
I know.
我知道
Any exchange would have to involve a Stargate on another planet.
任何形式的交换都会需要打开另一个星球上的星际之门
I made some suggestions.
我有些建议
Are you really considering turning Camulus over to Ba'al?
你真的打算把 Camulus送给Ba'al?
It's on the table.
它在桌上
He's here.
他来了
Colonel, have your team ready.
上校,你的队伍准备好了吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Isn't it already too late?
现在是不是已经太迟了?
General O'Neill was once captured by Ba'al.
O'Neil将军曾被Ba'al俘获
He was tortured, killed...
他被折磨,被杀死
and brought back to life using a sarcophagus...
但又复活了
more times than you'd care to imagine.
他用过石棺的次数超过你的想象
SG - 1 never gave up then, and General O'Neill won't now.
当时SG1没有放弃,现在O'Neill将军也不会
There isn't a man or woman on this base that would.
这个基地的任何一个人都不会
Ba'al has three of my people...
Ba'al手上有我们的三个人
and he's offered up an exchange.
他要求做比交易
- For me. - Any idea why?
-为了我 -知道为什么吗?
- There are many possible reasons. - Pick one.
-有很多可能的原因 -比如呢
Nothin'?
没有吗?
You offered to help us if we granted you asylum.
你说过只要我们任准你的庇护,你就会帮我们
I did not expect to be treated like a prisoner.
但我没想过会被像一个犯人般对待
You're a Goa'uld.
但你是一个Goa'uld
What are you going to do?
你打算怎样?
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you over.
给我一个我不该把你交给Ba'al的原因
Ba'al cannot be trusted.
Ba'al不值得信任
Yeah?
是呀
No matter what you do, he will never return your friends.
不管你做什么,他决不会把你的朋友还给你
- I thought you were just questioning him. - He didn't have the right answers.
-我以为你只是要审问他 -他没有我们要的答案
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表