剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
拿上你的东西 我们走吧
Just get your stuff and let's get out of here.
天呐
Oh, my God.
艾玛 4
播放我
"没事的 她会像我一样原谅你的"
"Oh, it's okay. She'll forgive you, just like I did."
这可是你跟我说的 诺亚 一遍遍地说
That is what you said to me, Noah. Like, four hundred times!
我真是这么以为的
Because that's what I thought! Seriously!
我没想到会变得这么糟
I could never imagine that it would go this bad.
我可想到了 好吗
Yeah, well, I did! Okay?
你从未被艾玛背弃过
You've never felt Emma's rejection!
非常难受的 现在她恨我
It's hardcore! And, now, she hates me
基兰也恨我 布鲁克也恨我
and Kieran hates me and Brooke hates me.
-这事无法挽回了 -我会去跟她谈的
- And there's no coming back from this. - I'll talk to her.
这能行才怪 她也不信任你
Like that'll work. She doesn't trust you either.
我知道 她以为是我把音频发给了她
I know. She thinks I'm the one who sent her the audio file.
你也是吗 不是吧
You too? Seriously?
你为什么要录下我们的对话
Why did you record our conversation?
这很奇怪 而且你还一直逼我告诉她
That's weird. And you kept pushing me to tell her everything.
奥德丽 我发誓
Audrey, I promise you,
我是无意间录下了我们的对话
I recorded our conversation by accident!
那你也是无意间发了出去吗
Did you send it by accident, too?
我没发给她
I didn't send it to her!
你说你无法被黑 你总这么说
You are un-hackable! That is what you always tell me!
那么怎么回事 我该怎么想
So, what is it? What am I supposed to think?
-我... -有人发了那个音频
- That-That's... I... - Someone sent that file.
能进入你的房♥间 动你的电脑的人
Someone with access to your computer in your room--
嫌疑人数目可不多
which is a very small list of suspects, by the way!
好吧 你这话就太刻薄了
Okay, now, you're just being mean.
除了我和你妈妈 还有谁进过你的房♥间
Aside from me and your mother, who else has been in your room?
不是佐伊 好吗
It was not Zoe. Okay?
-她才不会那么做 -天呐 得了 福斯特
- She would never do anything like that! - God! Come on, Foster!
如果是别人
If it were anyone else,
你肯定早把她钉在凶杀板上了
you'd have her tracked all over your murderboard.
够了 你根本在胡言乱语
Stop it! You don't know what you're talking about!
你什么都不知道
You have no idea! You have no clue!
躲在空教室里 这可不好
Hiding out in an empty classroom? Not cool, guys.
抱歉 考夫曼老师
Sorry, Mr. Kaufman.
我们在练习十四行诗
We were just practicing sonnets.
但我们是该走了
But we should probably go.
放学后去我家
My house, after school.
我能证明不是佐伊
I'll prove to you it's not Zoe.
艾玛 4
我们一播放这带子 就不能反悔了
Once we play this tape, we can't unplay it.
这上面肯定有什么可怕的东西
And you know that there's something horrible on there.
很可能 但我们必须听
Most likely, but we need to hear it.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我必须播放
Yeah... I have to play it.
很多人都想帮我
A lot of people are trying to help me right now,
似乎总是导致最糟糕的结果
and it seems to be turning out for the worst.
我们只是担心你 艾玛
We're just worried about you, Emma.
我现在不想聊这个 好吗
I cannot talk about this right now.
我真的需要你给我一些空间
Okay? I really need you to give me some space,
否则我也不知道自己会干出什么来
or I don't know what I'm gonna do.
这是在磨坊酒吧
That was at the Grindhouse.
我不知道她有录音
I had no idea that she was recording that.
加到艾玛的档案里 艾玛明显在威胁我
Add to the Emma file. Emma's clearly threatening me.
我现在是她疑神疑鬼想攻击的对象
I'm currently a target for her paranoia and aggression.
在目击了她攻击海莉·迈耶斯
After witnessing her attack on Hayley Meyers
还有破坏我办公室之后
and the vandalism of my office,
我确定艾玛有严重暴♥力♥倾向
it's evident that Emma has seriously violent tendencies.
-但我需要她 -她需要我
- But I need her. - She needs me?
所以我要想办法突破
So, I'll find a way to break through.
她很明显对你执迷
She's obviously obsessed with you.
加深我与艾玛之间关系的计划
Attempts to deepen my relationship with Emma
受到了阻碍
have been hindered
因为她情绪反复无常
by her clear emotional instability.
我必须多下功夫才能重建我...
Must be diligent about rebuilding my--
大家对我都这个印象吗 暴♥力♥ 反复无常
Is that how people see me? As violent? Unstable?
不 你不能把这些话当真
No. You can't take this stuff seriously.
朗在跟踪你 但这录音是凶手送来的
Lang was stalking you, but this tape came from the killer.
但我确实做了这些事 我失控 抓狂了
No, but I-I did those things. I lost control. I exploded.
天啊 我昨晚差点就朝你开枪了 基兰
God, I... I almost shot you last night, Kieran.
现在情况非比寻常 艾玛
This is not a normal situation, Emma.
换作谁都会这样反应的
Anyone would react this way.
你只是被♥操♥纵了
You've been manipulated.
邮箱 来自艾玛·杜瓦
你好 艾玛
我发现了一些想让你听听的东西
你能在附件中找到你的朋友奥德丽想向你隐瞒的东西 希望你知道该怎么办
真诚的
你的秘密朋友
好吧 所以艾玛收到的音频文件
Okay, so... that audio file Emma received,
确实来自我的博客档案夹
it definitely did come from my blog bin.
我无可否认
I can't deny that.
你能不能别再给我那副表情
Would you stop giving me "The look"?
证明我是错的啊
Prove me wrong.
-她来干吗 -他要我来的
- Why is she here? - He asked me to come over.
但现在 我也在想为什么
Although, now, I'm wondering why.
太好了 不如你到楼下去想吧
Hey, great! How about you wonder downstairs?
你想知道是谁发档案给艾玛 我也想知道
You want to know who sent Emma that file? So do I.
如果真的有人黑进了我的孤独堡垒
And, if someone somehow hacked into the Fortress of Solitude,
那佐伊能帮我们查出是谁 怎么黑的
then Zoe can help us figure out who and how.
-什么 有人黑你电脑 -对
- Wait, someone hacked you? - Yeah.
-偷走了什么 -很好 继续装傻吧
- What did they take? - Oh, yes, please keep playing dumb.
你自找的
You asked for this.
我认为你偷了诺亚电脑里一份很敏感的档案
I think you pirated a very sensitive file from Noah's computer
然后发给艾玛
and sent it to Emma.
-但我何必这样 -你想害我误会诺亚
- Okay, and why would I do that? - To make me think it was Noah,
让我们之间产生裂痕 摆脱我
cause a rift between us, get me out of the picture.
我不是傻瓜 奥德丽
I'm not stupid, Audrey.
要摆脱你显然是不可能的
You're obviously impossible to get out of the picture.
怪不得诺亚还是处♥男♥
No wonder Noah's still a virgin.
-抱歉我不是故意说得像... -嫉妒
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to sound so-- - Jealous?
听起来就像嫉妒
'Cause it did.
就是她干的 有个很简单的方法能证明
She did this and there's a very easy way to prove it.
打开你的"已发送"看她有没有发给她自己
Just go into your sent files and see if she sent it to herself.
也对 这方法可以
Oh, that'll work.
好惊讶哦 奥德丽想出了好主意
Oh, my God. Shocking. Audrey had a good idea.
诺亚 有件事我该告诉你
Noah, there's something that I should tell you.
邮箱
寄件者 诺亚·福斯特
收件者 佐伊·沃恩
附件 奥德丽
-就是你 -不 好吧 我...
- It was you! - No, okay, I--
是我 但我只有发给我自己
I did send it, but only to myself.
对不起 你也知道我是太平间的超级粉丝
I'm sorry! You know what a huge fan of The Morgue I am. I just--
我只想把节目听完 但听完就删除了
I wanted to finish listening to it, but once I did, I deleted it.
我绝对没有发给别人 我发誓
I did not send it to anyone else, I swear!
你还以为我们会相信你啊
And you expect us to believe this?
你把别人的生活搞得一团乱
You're screwing with people's lives!
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
那个档案是由名叫"秘密朋友"的人发送的
Look, the file was sent from someone named "Secret Friend."
我从艾玛的手♥机♥取得了信息
I got the thread off Emma's phone.
艾玛的秘密朋友是谁
Who is Emma's secret friend?
不知道 但如果我能黑进互联网服务提供商
No idea, but if I can hack into the ISP,
我大概能查出账号♥注册在谁名下
I can probably find out who the account's registered to.
我查到第二具尸体的身份了
I got an ID on the second body.
-尸体 -火灾的
- Body? - From the fire?
艾迪·海斯 24岁 身上装有胰岛素泵
Eddie Hayes, 24. He had an insulin pump implant.
我比对了他的序号♥
I matched him to the serial number.
他是月棕榈旅馆的职员
He was a clerk at the Crescent Palms Motel.
怎么了
Something wrong?
-什么 我没事 -你看起来不太好
- What? No, I'm fine. - You don't seem fine.
你说了这案子你需要我协助
You said you needed my help on this case.
是的
And I do.
我也经历过这些
I've been through this.
这不是普通的案子
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表