剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
说的好 斯泰沃 你才意识到吗
Huh. Good job, Stavo. Are you really just now realizing this?
我跟布鲁克还有佐伊来的
I was here with Brooke and Zoe.
还想让你帮我们混进去呢
We were hoping you could sneak us in.
结果布兰森老师出现了
But then, Mr. Branson showed up.
我现在在忙 诺亚
I'm in the middle of something, Noah.
回头再告诉我吧
Just fill me in later.
-你没事吧 听起来 -很好 挂了
- Are you okay? You sound-- - I'm golden. I have to run.
失踪
Missing in action.
诺亚 说真的 你今天真是缠人
Okay, Noah, seriously, you've been excessively clingy today!
-我跟你说了 -我控制不住
- I told you-- - I can't help it.
想象着你的内脏挂在我的刀上的
It's so much fun imagining how your insides would look
陌生来电
场景就很激动
on the end of my buck knife.
我怎么不觉得很迷人呢
That's not exactly enticing.
别担心 只是想想 我还需要你帮忙
Don't worry. It's just a fantasy. I still need your help.
我就快到了
I'm almost there.
最好快点 我们有客人
Better hurry. We have a guest.
客人 等等 什么客人啊
A guest? Wait, what guest?
陌生来电
艾玛
Emma...
天哪
Holy crap!
艾玛
快点 接电♥话♥
Okay, come on.
快点快点
Come on, come on, come on.
奥德丽
我是艾玛 没接到你的电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥吧
Hey, it's Emma. You missed me. Send a text.
接电♥话♥啊
Answer your phone!
莱克伍德市政服务911 您有什么紧急状况
Lakewood city services 911. What is the nature of your emergency?
你赶紧派人
You need to send someone
去月棕榈旅馆
over to the Crescent Palms motel right now.
我的朋友很危险 她需要帮助
My friend is in danger and she needs help!
好的 女士 冷静点
Okay, ma'am, stay calm.
我很冷静 你马上派人过去
I am calm! You need to send someone over there right now. Please!
我们会出警的 请告诉我你的名字以便...
Officers will respond. May I please have your name for purposes--
住手
Stop it!
你能不能听我说
Would you just listen?
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
放开我
Keep your hands off of me!
-你敢走试试 -去死吧
- Don't you dare leave! - Go to hell!
你以为你能拒绝服务吗
You think you can deny people service?
我必须拒绝
I'm required to.
你醉了 回家去吧 别搞得太难看
You're drunk. Go home before it gets ugly.
就因为我多喝了几杯吗 你是这么想的吗
Just because I had a few drinks? Is that what you think?
爸爸 你根本不知道我看到了什么 混♥蛋♥
Dad? You don't know the things that I've seen, son of a bitch.
别碰我 别碰我
Don't put your hands on me. Don't put your hands on me!
住手 爸爸 住手
Please stop. Dad, stop it!
爸爸 住手
Dad, stop!
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
艾玛 我不知道发生了什么
Emma, I don't know what happened.
-你喝醉了吗 -没有
- You're drunk? - No.
有一点 但我脾气...
Yeah, a little bit, but my temper--
你为什么要我过来然后自己喝个大醉
Why did you ask me to come here and then get wasted?
为什么这些东西在你的旅馆房♥间里 你...
Why were these in your motel room? Were you...?
你那天在派克威路上的农场吗
Were you at the farm on Pikeview road the other day?
我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're saying.
这不是我的
Those aren't mine.
我退房♥了 东西都在我车里
I checked out. Everything's in my car.
你...你没有给我留言吗
You... you didn't leave me that message?
没有
No, no.
等等 你...
Wait, you...
你要走了
You were leaving?
你又要走了 什么都不解释
You were leaving again without explaining anything?
-拜托 拜托 -站在那儿别动
- Please, please-- - Just stay over there!
别怕我
Don't be scared of me, okay?
我正是因此才...艾玛
That's the whole reason why, Emma...
听我说
Listen...
经历了这么多事 我们都变了
Living through what happened to me-- to us-- it changes you.
但是你也知道
Okay? But you know that.
这...这让我很生气
It just... It made me angry.
然后 我越喝越多 让事情越来越糟糕
And then, I started drinking more and I just made things worse.
特别是对于...你妈妈
Especially for... Your mom.
有一天 我醉了
One day, I was drunk.
我想带你开车去什么地方
I was trying to take you somewhere in the car,
她阻止我 我就失控了
and she tried to stop me, and I just lost control,
我...打了她
And I... attacked her.
我打折了她的下巴
I fractured her jaw.
她很害怕...让你有危险
She was so frightened... of putting you in danger.
我不希望你看到我这个样子
I never wanted you to see me like this.
你打伤了妈妈
You hurt mom?
我很感激她从来没有告诉过你
I was so thankful that she never told you,
她让你记住我最好的样子
That she let you remember me better.
奥德丽 你怎么...你来这里干什么
Audrey, what are you...? What are you doing here?
我...我刚好经过 我...
I was... I was driving by and I, uh...
无所谓 你没事吧
It doesn't matter. Are you okay?
有人报♥警♥了吗
Did someone here call the police?
是我 我看到这些家伙在打架
I did. Um, I saw these guys fighting,
我以为我的朋友有危险
and I thought my friend might be in danger.
你叫警♥察♥了
You called the police?
当时局势很紧张 我不知道是你♥爸♥爸
It was intense, and I didn't know it was your dad.
跟我一起到那边去一下
Step over here with me for a moment.
我...我要离开这里
I... I need to get out of here.
我妈妈说得没错 你说得没错
My mom was right. You were right.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
不 别道歉 是我太混♥蛋♥
No, don't apologize. I was a jerk.
我没法解释 这些都不重要
I can't explain why. None of it matters right now.
他说我们俩一样 我不想和他一样
He said that we're the same. I don't want to be the same.
艾玛 你不一样
Emma, you're not.
你不用一直来拯救我
You don't always have to rescue me.
我又不是刻意的
It's not like I do it on purpose.
路上小心
Get home safe, okay?
好的
Yeah, I will.
看你座位下
你不该报♥警♥的 整到你了
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表