剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
这下子我不嘲笑你都不行了
There is no way I am not making fun of you for that.
-好吧 -"金凤花游戏"
- That's fair. - Goldilocks-ing?
我也没办法
I don't know.
好吧 那...
All right, so,
你要多少酒
How much wine do you want?
她倒卧在楼梯口 受重伤
She was lying on the bottom of stairs, broken.
情况很糟 我不知道她能不能撑过来
It looked bad. I have no idea if she'll live.
你觉得她会是被推下楼的吗
Do you think she was pushed?
因为我随便都能列出一堆电影
Because I could easily run down a list of movies
里面有人遭受攻击被推下楼梯
where someone is pushed down the stairs during an attack.
《驱魔人》《热泪伤痕》《惊魂记》《闪灵》
The Exorcist, Dolores Claiborne, Psycho, The Shining--
我不知道发生了什么事
Dude, I have no idea what happened,
但那变♥态♥给我发了短♥信♥
but that psycho texted me.
他知道我跟布鲁克在一起
He knew I was with Brooke.
他很可能假装布兰森 引诱我们过去
He could have been posing as Branson, luring us there.
是啊 显然他早有计划
Yeah, he obviously had something planned.
没错 而且他还想让我单独进去
Yeah, and he wanted me to go in there alone.
而你也照做了 太蠢了
And you did. That was stupid!
你有没有想过后果
Do you have any idea what could've happened?
你在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
他威胁要把我和杰克尸体的照片传给布鲁克
He was gonna send that image of me with Jake's body to Brooke,
我不能让他这么做
and I couldn't let that happen!
但我猜他想故伎重施
But I think he was trying to do the same thing again,
就像当时在仓库找到杰克尸体那样
like with Jake's body at the storage unit.
不管他打算对朗老师做什么 他想让我在场
He wanted me there for whatever was gonna happen with Lang,
我认为他企图要诬陷我
and I think he wanted me to look like I was a part of it.
天啊 还有可能更糟
Oh, god, or something even worse.
那么为什么他没完成这计划
So, why didn't he go through with it?
-清洁工 -他的计划被清洁工打断了
- The janitor. - He was interrupted by the janitor.
你当时还没到
Before you got there,
他还没完成他的计划
before he could finish whatever he was doing.
如果不是他
If that hadn't happened,
谁知道我又会陷入什么境地
who knows what I would have been walking into?
情况不好 麦琪
This isn't good, Maggie.
艾玛和我回来过 我们什么也没找到
Emma and I came back here. We didn't find anything.
那我找到了
Well, I did.
天哪 是艾玛 你是在这儿找到的
Oh, my god. It's Emma. You found this here?
你给奎恩打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call Quinn?
这种时候我还是别让他知道了
I'd rather leave him out of this for the time being.
我知道你是怎么想的 你错了
Look, I know what you're thinking. You're wrong.
看看我们现在在哪 麦琪
Look at where we're standing, Maggie.
佩帕死了 还有人对你女儿很执迷
Piper's dead. Someone else is obsessed with your daughter.
-还能有谁啊 -不是这样的
- Who else could it be? - That's not what's happening here!
-我们解决了那件事 -我们是以为解决了
- We handled that situation. - We thought we did...
但是 不管怎样 这事都与艾玛有关
But, one way or another, this is about Emma.
我们都知道这恐怕是我们的错
We both know it could be our own fault.
你是怎么找到这个地方的
So, how did you find this place?
出于绝望
Desperation.
莱克伍德并不是亚特兰大
Lakewood is not exactly Atlanta.
我需要找点事做
I needed something to do.
你讨厌在这里生活吗
Do you hate living here?
不是 只是 一个人都不认识的地方
No, it's just-- it's hard to find people
很难找到人一起玩
to hang with when you don't know anyone.
你认识基兰呀
Well, I mean, you know Kieran.
基兰最近好奇怪
Kieran's been weird.
等等 怎么奇怪了
Wait, what do you mean, "Weird"?
说不清楚 比如我刚搬来时
Like... I don't know. When I first moved here,
他的那种反应 我
the way he's acting, I...
我以为他在开玩笑 还一直在等他
I thought it was a joke. I kept waiting for him
有一天会突然说"骗你的啦"之类的
to, like, bust out and say, "Got you, dude," or whatever.
他在亚特兰大和在这里时有什么不同
How was he different when he was in Atlanta?
这里的基兰可是完全不一样了
I mean, "Lakewood Kieran" is a completely different person.
他搬来了这里 重新开始
He moved here and he got to start over.
找到了你这么一个完美女友
He's cast you as the perfect girlfriend.
我信了
Okay, well, yeah.
这绝对能解释为什么我们有这么多矛盾了
That explains why we're having so many problems, then.
我绝对不完美
Because I am definitely not perfect.
你又来了
Look, there you go again.
你现在不应该想这些事
You're supposed to be forgetting all about that.
看看周围 这里 可以是任何地方
Look around. This... This place can be anywhere.
你可以是任何人
You can be anyone.
好吧 不管那人是谁
Right. Well, whoever that anyone is,
也肯定不完美
still will not be perfect.
那才好
Good.
完美多无聊
Perfect is boring.
我 我不能 这么做
I... I can't... Do that.
-但你想这么做吗 -我是基兰的女朋友
- But do you want to? - I'm with Kieran.
-我知道 但 -我也知道
- No, I know, but-- - And I know...
我们现在在吵架 有矛盾
We're fighting right now and we're having problems,
但是我爱他 我需要
but I love him and I have to--
-你需要想想清楚 -是的
- Yeah, you need to figure it out. - Yeah.
是烟雾警报器 走吧
That's the smoke detector. Okay, come on.
天哪
Oh, my god!
快走
Uh, go, go, go.
-小心 -糟糕
- Watch out! - Oh! Oh!
这边 快
This way. Come on!
我们得赶紧离开这里 好吗
We need to get out of here, okay?
我们得叫消防队来
We have to call the fire department!
不行 我们是闯空门
No, no! Look, we just broke in.
-他们会怪我们的 -要是就是因为我们呢
- They're gonna blame us for this. - What if it was our fault?
我有过不良记录 好吗
I have a history with the police, okay?
我只是想让你玩的开心点
And I was just trying to do something fun for you,
这会让我倒霉的
and this is gonna go really bad for me.
-我们不能就这么走了 -我们可以的 好吗
- We cannot just leave. - We can just leave, okay?
我们可以就这么溜掉
We can just walk away.
有时候 有些事不该管
Sometimes, it's better to walk away from things.
比如这件事 我们得走了
Like this, right now. We're gonna go
这件事不能告诉任何人 快走
and we're never gonna tell anyone. Come on!
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表