剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
so I know you're okay?
好吧
Okay.
佐伊 昨晚太累 今天不能上学了 去我们的老地
方思考了
我翘体育课去见你吧
好啊
我到了
我也到了 你在哪
直走
右转
继续走
为什么不走了 怕了吗
佐伊 现在或许不是寻宝的最佳时机
Uh, Zoe! Maybe this isn't the best time for a scavenger hunt!
佐伊
-佐伊 -你好 诺亚
- Zoe. - Hello, Noah.
这是谁
Who, uh... Who is this?
长♥期♥听众 第一次来电
Long time listener, first time caller.
佐伊的手♥机♥怎么在你这儿
Why do you have Zoe's phone?
-她在哪 -我们在野餐
- Where is she? - We're having a picnic,
她想见你最后一面
and she wanted to see you one last time.
如果你伤害她 我发誓 我...
If you hurt her, I swear I--
你不知道规矩吗
Don't you know the rules?
你和佐伊做了爱
Now that you and Zoe have had sex,
你们都是被猎杀的对象了
you're both on the slasher chopping block.
规矩不就如此吗
Isn't it how that goes?
你得更新你的类型片套路了
You need to update your genre references.
这种思维方式太过时了
That's a pretty outdated way of thinking.
来林子里 诺亚 否则我会确保
Come into the woods, Noah, or I'm gonna make sure
你的小女友得闭棺出殡
your little girlfriend needs a closed casket.
好多童话故事和恐怖片
There are a lot of fairy tales and horror movies
都是关于走进森林的
about going into the woods.
一般最终都有狼 熊 或者
And they usually end up with wolves, or bears, or...
挥着斧子的疯子
an axe-wielding maniac.
我真的是冒了大险
I mean, I am really going out on a limb here, so...
你跟我说点什么吧
you know, why don't you give me something?
告诉我你为什么要这么杀人
Tell me why you're doing all this murder stuff.
喂
Hello?
天呐 天呐
Oh, God... Oh, God...
结局不该是这样的
It's not supposed to end like this.
艾玛
Emma!
不 艾玛 等等
No, Emma, wait!
诺亚今天没来上课
Noah wasn't in class today,
他也不接我电♥话♥
and-and he hasn't been answering any of my calls.
我真的有点慌了
I'm really starting to freak out.
我也没见到他 你跟他通过话吗
I haven't seen him. Have you talked to him at all?
没有 就是这样
No, that's the thing.
我知道他昨天
I know that he was annoyed with me yesterday
因为佐伊的事有点生我气 但是
about the Zoe thing, but--
点击
-天呐 -他抓了诺亚
- Oh, my God! - He's got Noah.
等等 你看得出他在哪吗
Wait. Can you tell where he is?
我最喜欢的幸存女孩怎么样了
How are my favorite final girls?
你敢伤害诺亚 我不会放过你
If you hurt Noah, I will come for you.
再威胁我
Any more threats,
我就点着他的棺材 让你看着他烧成灰
and I light his coffin on fire and let you watch him burn.
他在哪
Where is he?
你们要去玩寻宝
You're gonna go on a little treasure hunt.
你们敢告诉任何人 警♥察♥ 朋友
If you tell anyone... cops, friends,
学校走廊上的陌生人 诺亚就没命
strangers in a school hallway... Noah dies.
这事是跟我们有关
This is about us.
跟诺亚无关 你为什么要这么做
It isn't about Noah. Why are you doing this?
因为这样更好玩 不是吗
Because it's more fun this way, don't you think?
如果你们跟随我的线索
If you follow my clues,
或许还能救诺亚一命
maybe you can save Noah's life.
他...还剩五小时的空气
He has... oh, about five hours of air left.
时间不多了
Clock's ticking.
走吧
Come on, come on.
我被刺伤了
I was stabbed.
视频直播
有人在拍我
And someone is recording me.
这不妙
This is not good.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
我被活埋了
I'm buried alive.
关在棺材里
In a coffin.
真的是个棺材
A literal coffin.
或许有人能看到
But maybe somebody can see this?
各位
Hey, guys. Uh...
我还活着
I'm alive. Still alive.
来救我吧
Please come save me.
我刚刚在雷恩湖 或许我在雷恩湖
I was just at Wren Lake, so... maybe I'm there?
还有佐伊 她可能也在附近
And Zoe. Maybe she's somewhere close.
我要冷静下来
I'm just gonna stay calm
保存氧气
and conserve my oxygen.
除非我是在跟凶手对话
Unless I'm talking to the killer.
那就不会有人来了
And no one's coming.
是这样吗
Is that it?
你是想记录下我最后的时刻好拿来折磨我的朋友吗
Are you just recording my final hours to torment my friends?
那样的话 我是这样死的
In which case, this is how I die.
慢慢窒息
Slow suffocation.
我的"十种最佳死法"的第三名
Number three on my "Top ten worst ways to go" List.
我才不会抓狂
I'm not gonna freak out.
我不会遂你的意
I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction.
救命
Help!
救命 来人啊
Help! Please!
有人吗 外面有人吗
Hello? Is somebody else out there?
来人啊 有人吗
Please! Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
有什么线索 他在说什么
What are the clues? What is he talking about?
我们必须打给阿科斯塔治安官
We have to call Sheriff Acosta.
他能低调处理
He could keep it quiet.
不行 绝对不行
No, okay? No, absolutely not!
这么做会害死诺亚的
We do that and Noah's dead.
这个变♥态♥怎么可能知道我们找治安官
How is this psycho gonna know if we call him?
或许他黑了我们的手♥机♥ 我也说不准
Maybe he hacked our phones. I don't know.
他打来时好像知道我们在一块儿
He seemed to know we were together when he called.
奥德丽 我们不能这么做
Audrey, we cannot do this.
不行 绝对不行
No, absolutely not, okay?
不能冒险 你没明白
We can't risk it! You don't get it!
这就是他的手法
This is how he works.
之前我试过骗他 就付出了代价
I tried to cheat him before and he made me pay.
他为了证明自己说到做到还杀了个旅馆职员
He killed a hotel clerk just to prove a point!
如果我们惹恼他 他肯定会杀掉诺亚
He will one hundred percent kill Noah if we cross him.
我们唯一的办法就是玩他的游戏
The only chance we have is to play his game.
好吧 那从哪儿开始
Okay. Where do we start?
诺亚以为他什么都知道 你们最好找出他搞错的地
方
他搞错的地方 我们怎么知道
Where he went wrong? How do we figure that out?
"他以为他什么都知道"
"He thought he had all the answers."
好吧 或许他过于接近真♥相♥
Okay, maybe he was getting too close?
我们怎么知道他在想什么
How are we supposed to know what he's thinking?
有个地方可以看到他知道些什么
We know where his answers are.
他的凶杀板
His murderboard.
布兰登 我们到了
Brandon, we're there.
他落下了这个
He left this.
我们必须忘掉这一切
Now, we have to forget all about this.
警♥察♥局
Sheriff's Department!
看 我们找对地方了
Hey, check it out. We're in the right place.
诺亚的执念背后究竟是什么
慢着 诺亚有什么执念
Wait, what is Noah's obsession?
凶杀案 布兰登·詹姆斯 太平间
The murders? Brandon James? The Morgue?
不知道 诺亚是个天性怀有执念的呆子
I don't know. Noah is an obsessive nerd by nature.
或许就是这个 或许就在凶杀板上
Maybe it's this. Maybe it's on the murderboard.
我们该找出他搞错的地方 怎么搞啊
We're supposed to find where he went wrong. How do we do that?
这儿东西那么多 根本不可能
There's too much here! It's impossible!
或许正是他的执念害他看不到真♥相♥
Maybe his obsession blinded him to the truth,
而那就是他搞错的地方
and that is where he went wrong.
真讨厌这种晦涩的线索
I'm so sick of these cryptic clues.
或许在他的播客上
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表