剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
headed into the election.
杰克
今晚乐乐 我需要你
我们要去派对 迎接艾玛回家
杰克
今晚乐乐 我需要你
我们要去派对 迎接艾玛回家之后呢 或者中途
到时再说 艾玛更重要 你带几个杯子
我们应该充分利用莱克伍德嘉年华
We need to get out there and make the most of Lakewood Days.
布鲁克 在听我说吗
Brooke, are you listening to me?
听着呢 爸
Yes, Daddy.
今晚莱克伍德嘉年华
There's a Lakewood Days photo-op tonight
会为莱克小姐拍照
at the Lady of the Lake event.
你报了名的吧
You've signed up already, yes?
-报了 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
应该不会害死我
I suppose it wouldn't kill me.
再见
Bye.
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetheart.
杰克很满意 没问题吧
是时候了
弄好了吗
人呢 我没收到任何消息
然后我去哪
一看到雷恩湖房♥地♥产♥的标志就开离公路 半里后在承包商入口停下 房♥屋已弃置
那锁呢
已经处理好了 到时就知道
杰克·菲茨杰拉德
这里是"杰克"的语♥音♥信箱
You have reached the voice mailbox of "The Jake."
请在语♥音♥结束后留言
After the tone, please record your message.
基兰 我是阿科斯塔治安官
Kieran. Sheriff Acosta.
首先对你父亲的事我很遗憾
First off, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your father.
-听说他人很好 -谢谢
- I heard he was a good man. - Thanks.
你来就是说这个吗
And that's what brought you here?
不是 最近有邻居找我们
No, we've had some recent complaints
投诉这边有噪音
from your neighbors about the noise.
-你办了很多派对 -基兰
- You throw a lot of parties. - Kieran!
你耳朵烫吗 我们正在说你呢
Were your ears burning? We were just chatting about you.
我给法定监护人打电♥话♥说这些投诉时
When I called your legal guardian here about the complaints,
才发现蒂娜姑妈根本没住在莱克伍德
I discovered that Aunt Tina doesn't even live in Lakewood.
她住得够近
She lives close enough.
嗯 我们也可以说
Yeah, and some would say
你就快要成年可以一个人住了
that you're close enough to 18 to live alone here,
但那是违法的
but that would be illegal.
治安官 我保证一有机会
Sheriff, I promise you, I check in on Kieran
就来看基兰
every chance I get.
他经历了那么多
He's really been through it.
这是他和父亲一起住的地方
This is where he lived with his father.
我相信他父亲也希望他跟监护人在一起
Who, I'm sure would want his son to live with a legal guardian.
你根本不了解我父亲
You don't know anything about my father.
但我们明白你的意思 长官
But we understand what you're saying, sir.
别担心 我会处理好这个情况
So, don't worry. I'll resolve the situation.
我就想听这个 谢谢你
That's all I wanted to hear. Thank you.
搞什么 基兰
I mean, what the hell, Kieran?
你保证过不会把这儿弄成派对中心
You promised not to turn this place into party central.
我没有
I didn't.
治安官过来时
The trash can was overflowing
垃圾桶都满了 全是啤酒瓶
with beer bottles when the sheriff got here.
我还以为你会更有责任感
I thought you were more responsible than that.
抱歉 只是听你说责任感也太奇怪了
I'm sorry. It's just weird to hear you talk about responsibility.
你尽管笑
Well, you can laugh about it,
但作为你的监护人我得到的津贴
but that stipend I get for being your guardian
能支付我的账单
paid my bills.
现在 所谓的双赢...变成了一团槽
So, now, what was a win-win... is a mess.
我得解决这件事
I'm gonna have to fix this.
小艾 我不知道该怎么说 但是...
Hey, Em. I don't know how to tell you this, but...
看起来我要搬去亚特兰大了
it looks like I'm moving to Atlanta.
是的 蒂娜说马上就得走
Yeah. Aunt Tina says it has to happen right away.
宝贝 你们可以打网络电♥话♥ 你也可以去看他
Honey, you can Skype him. You can always visit.
是啊 上次尝试异地恋
Yeah, our attempt at long distance
是个巨大的失败 所以...
was already an epic fail, so...
本来终于有个说知心话的人了
I finally had someone I can talk to.
-抱歉 我不是说... -没事 没关系
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean-- - No, it's all right.
我们现在都很难受
We're having a hard time.
我想你并不知道我现在什么感受
I just don't think that you know what I'm going through.
我在尝试着去理解
I'm trying to understand.
听着 我知道基兰对你有多重要
Look, I know how important Kieran is to you.
-我怎样才能帮到你 -我不知道
- How can I help? - I don't know.
我觉得现在没有人能够解决这件事
I don't think that there's anything anyone can do to fix this.
你好 我要报一个人口失踪案
Hi. I would like to file a missing persons report.
好的 请坐
Okay. Have a seat.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做家庭作业
Homework.
在警局吗 真奇怪
In the police station? That's odd.
我爸爸叫我放学后来这里
My dad makes me come here after school.
你来做什么
What are you doing?
等你♥爸♥爸
Waiting for your dad
我任性的前男友失踪了 我要报案
so I can report my wayward ex-boyfriend missing.
你承诺要爆胸照他都不回吗
No response to your boob pic promise, huh?
我就不该在心理课上讨论这个
It's my fault for discussing my life in psych class.
但是我该担心 对吧
I mean, I should be worried though, right?
我联♥系♥不上他的父母
I mean, I have no way of getting in touch with his parents,
我也有两天没跟他说过话了
and I haven't spoken to him in two days.
你说的是杰克·菲茨杰拉德 第六人
You're talking about Jake Fitzgerald. Number six.
他是你男朋友 对吧
That's your boyfriend, right?
我知道你们所有莱克伍德六人
I know all you Lakewood Sixers.
你还给我们编号♥了 不过也不怪
You numbered us? That's not creepy.
诺亚·福斯特取的名字 我只是排了个序
Noah Foster coined the phrase. I just added the ranking.
好吧 那我是几号♥
Okay. So... what number am I?
我觉得最高排第四
I'd go as high as number four.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding?
我至少排第三
I'm at least three.
诺亚排第三
Noah's number three.
你肯定是在开玩笑
Oh, you've got to be kidding.
他是侦探主力
He was the investigative force.
我被刺了 然后丢在了冰箱里
I was stabbed and left in a freezer!
我知道
Yeah, I know.
还以为这会对你造成更大的影响呢
Thought it would have had a bigger impact.
你这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
警长马上见你
The sheriff will see you now.
宝贝 胸罩呢
终于回了 对吧
Finally answered, huh?
他肯定是真的爱你
He must really love you.
你们这些人自以为是
All you people who think
了解莱克伍德六人
you know everything about the Lakewood Six,
管你们怎么叫 其实你们并不了解
or whatever it is you want to call us, you don't know us.
真的不了解
Not really.
蒂娜 我是麦琪 艾玛的妈妈
Hi, Tina. It's Maggie, Emma's mom.
我们在克拉克的葬礼上见过
We met at Clark's funeral.
对 麦琪
Maggie, of course.
你对我的大哥来说很特别
You were so special to my big brother.
谢谢你这么说
Oh, thank you for saying that.
你有时间谈一谈基兰吗
Do you have a minute that we can talk about Kieran?
当然 进来吧
Sure. Come in!
我是说...我看到了那些照片
I mean... I saw the photographs.
它们就像是真的一样 就在那里
They... They seemed to be there, as real as anything.
尽管那里会出现照片完全不符合逻辑
Even though it seems illogical that they would be there?
是的 我想是的
Yeah. I guess. Yes.
幻觉和妄想对于创伤后精神障碍患者极其正常
Hallucinations and paranoia are extremely common with PTSD.
不是什么需要担心的事情 真的
It's not something to be too worried about, really.
你会熬过去的
You'll pull through.
是的 你听起来
Yeah, you sound, um,
好像我治疗中心的心理咨♥询♥师
just like my therapist at the treatment center.
-这是坏事吗 -不是
- Is that a bad thing? - No.
-不知道 可能 -艾玛和克里斯汀
- I mean, I don't know. Maybe. - Emma and Kristin?
我去拿吧
Um, I'll get it.
谢谢
Thanks.
佩帕
Piper!
人生没有高能预警
Life doesn't come with jigger warnings.
真应该有 应该有人为此发明一个应用
It should. Someone should invent an app for that.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表