剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
也许我们什么时候应该...再出来玩玩
Maybe we should hang out again... Sometime.
也许吧
Maybe.
好的
Cool.
好的
Cool.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe I have to be in this
我在产生了一晚上幻觉后
freaking lady of the Lake assembly.
还要来参加这个什么莱克小姐的集♥会♥
after, uh... after, you know, hallucinating all night.
只有你才能这样游刃有余
Well, if anyone can handle it, it's you.
再见
I'll see ya.
-艾玛 -不管你想说什么 我都没兴趣
- Emma, hey. - Whatever it is, I am not interested.
好吧 但我还是想为昨天晚上的事道歉
Okay, that's fair, but I want to apologize for last night anyway.
你说得是哪部分
Which part of it?
所有事
All of it, okay?
派对 厨房♥里发生的事
The party, what happened in the kitchen...
厨房♥里什么都没发生
Nothing happened in the kitchen.
你在树林里遭遇了
Look, you must be freaked out
那些事后 肯定吓坏了
after what happened in the woods.
那个治安官不明白
That sheriff doesn't get it, okay?
我从他提的问题中看得出来
I could tell from his questions.
-我得去参加聚会了 -我
- I have to go to the assembly. - I...
我想告诉你 我没有怀疑你
I want you to know that there's no doubt in my mind.
我相信你 即使基兰不信
I believe you, even if Kieran doesn't.
-你为什么要告诉我这些 -我想帮你
- Why are you telling me this? - I'm trying to help.
跟我说我想听的话
Telling me what you think I want to hear
并不代表你在帮我
does not mean that you're helping.
这说明你根本就不明白
It means that you do not get it at all.
好吧 我没有...
Okay, I'm not trying--
如果那天我在树林里看到的东西是真的
If what I saw last night in the woods was real,
说明出现了一个新的杀手
there is a new killer out there,
那一切都要重演了
and all of that is happening again.
所以我很荣幸能够宣布
And that's why it gives me great pleasure to announce
五名将在即将举办的
the five finalists that will compete
莱克小姐选美舞会上角逐的选手
in the up-and-coming Lady of the Lake pageant.
被我叫到名字的同学请上台
As I call out your names, please come to the stage.
安德莉亚·康威
Andrea Conway.
你可以的
You got this.
杰米·布朗玛
Jamie Blumhardt.
你去哪儿了 差点错过了
Where have you been? You almost missed it.
我的储物柜打不开了
I got caught up at my locker.
詹妮弗·古铁雷斯
Jennifer Gutierrez.
佐伊·沃恩
Zoe Vaughn.
我们最后一名选手...
And last but not least, our final contestant...
布鲁克·马多克斯
Brooke Maddox.
请大家欢迎
And there you have it.
这五位莱克小姐的
The five lovely finalists
最终角逐者
"Lady of the lake."
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表