剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
but don't go down the Branson spiral.
我觉得没道理
I don't think it makes sense.
你真觉得这些事
You're really trying to make sense
还能有道理吗
out of any of this?
你失散多年的疯子姐姐企图杀光我们
Your long-lost psycho half-sister tried to kill us all.
这有道理吗
I wouldn't really call that logical,
但不还是发生了
but, hey, it totally happened.
-是啊 -这次可能是任何人 艾玛
- Yeah. - It could be anyone this time, Emma.
我得查明杰克到底怎么死的
I have to find out what happened to Jake.
我不管结局多糟
I don't care how ugly it gets.
嗯
Yeah.
回头见
I'll see you later.
我还有几个问题
I just had a few more questions.
布鲁克现在太脆弱 不能接受询问
Brooke is too fragile for any more interviews right now.
你有追查赛斯·布兰森吗
Have you followed up on Seth Branson?
我们查了 多谢你们提供的线索
We did. I appreciate the tip,
但看起来他没问题
but it looks like he'll come out clean.
那杰克的手♥机♥呢
What about Jake's phone?
没打开
Couldn't open it.
加了密
Encrypted.
布鲁克的爸爸
好的 我们没事吧
是的 是时候了
好了吗
我什么都没听到啊
你个小混♥蛋♥ 你觉得你又能这么耍我吗
你别想在这个镇上混了
你 告诉我你为什么跟踪我
You! Tell me why you're tailing me
否则我再打你一次
or I'll smack you again.
-这次动真格的 -刚刚不算吗
- This time for real. - Wait, that wasn't for real?
不 我没跟踪你
Okay, look, no, I was not following you.
我是在跟踪你 但...
I mean, yeah, I was following you, but--
-我试过打给你的 -我手♥机♥丢了 继续
- I tried to call you. - I lost my phone. Go on.
我看到了你 就想
So, I spotted you, and I thought,
"跟上她 肯定好玩"
"Hey, follow her! That'll be really funny."
显然并不好玩 因为你打了我
And, you know, it obviously was not 'cause you hit me.
现在 我要去...买♥♥辆自行车
And, now, I'm on my way to... Buy a bike,
我本想叫你陪我去的
Which I was actually gonna ask you to come with me to do, so...
你喜欢哪辆 你喜欢什么
Which one do you like? What are you into? Huh?
你好奇怪
You're being so weird.
怎么 就因为我想买♥♥自行车吗
What? Because I want to buy a bike?
我不觉得 看看后面那辆
Uh, I don't think so. Hey, check that out in the back!
多棒啊 铬手把蓝色那辆
That's really cool. The blue one with the chrome handle bars.
真不错
That's pretty cool.
那辆看起来很不错吧 真不错
That looks good, right? That looks cool.
这样吧
You know what?
我要去试驾 谢谢
I'm gonna test ride it. Thank you!
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 艾迪是谁
And I got your text. Who is Eddie?
艾迪是澄清奥德丽嫌疑的关键 看看
Eddie's the key to clearing Audrey. Check it out.
这是我太平间采访的抄录
Right here in the transcript of my morgue interview.
艾迪多次看到佩帕和一名符合奥德丽特征的女孩
Eddie saw Piper and a girl matching Audrey's description together
在他工作的汽车旅馆一起出入
several times at the motel where he works.
那么他见过佩帕的同谋
So, he's seen Piper's accomplice,
但他肯定没见过奥德丽
but I bet you he's never seen Audrey.
如果他不认得奥德丽
When he doesn't recognize Audrey,
就能证明她不是佩帕的同谋
he'll prove that she's not Piper's sidekick.
是吧 你怎么想
Right? What do you think?
-去吧 -好
- Do it. - Okay.
"你看到跟佩帕一起的女孩是她吗"
"Was this the girl you saw with Piper?"
艾迪 你看到跟佩帕一起的女孩是她吗
艾迪拒绝过我几次
Eddie shut me down a couple of times.
我们等等看 别着急
We'll just have to wait it out, bide our time.
-好 -他知道我们问了
- Okay. - We're on his clock now, so--
好快啊 艾迪 他说"哇"
That was fast, Eddie. He says, "Wow."
好吧 这没啥用 但他正在输入
Okay, that's not useful, but we've got the three dots.
有希望
There's hope!
他肯定不认得奥德丽
I bet you he will not recognize Audrey.
艾迪 哇
输入信息
我们该谈谈 今晚游乐场见 去奇幻屋
-决定好了吗 -我准备好再告诉你
- Make any decisions? - I'll let you know when I'm ready.
你不用总跑过来
You don't have to keep coming over.
谢谢你 镇长
Thank you, mayor.
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor!
我们在高中见过
We met at the high school.
封校的时候 那天情绪很激动
During the lockdown. It was an emotional day.
请我喝一杯 我就陪着你
Buy me a drink and I'll keep you company.
天呐 你吓死我了
Jesus, you scared me.
你要那么偷偷摸摸的就挂个铃铛
Wear a bell if you're gonna creep like that.
-是你发短♥信♥给我的 -都过去20分钟了
- You texted me. - Twenty minutes ago.
我骑自行车 不是开路虎
I drive a bike, not a range rover.
什么事那么急
What's the emergency?
我嗑死藤水陷入噩梦时
Look, you were a really great guide
你做了一个很好的向导
when I was lost in that ayahuasca nightmare.
所以我想问
So, I was wondering,
你对你♥爸♥爸的办公室
do you have the same sense of direction
也摸得那么清楚吗
around your dad's office?
要我找什么
What am I looking for?
赛斯·布兰森档案里任何的异常情况
Anything that looks weird in Seth Branson's file.
你吻我那晚 电影院的那个
You mean that lurker guy who was at the movies
跟踪狂吗
that night you kissed me?
是你吻的我 伙计
You kissed me, dude!
别跑题 你能不能帮我
Focus! Can you help me or not?
小菜一碟
Cake walk.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯 有时候 他们在我那里见面
So, yeah, sometimes, they'd use my place to meet up.
-比较私密 -谢谢 这帮助很大
- For privacy. - Thanks. That's really helpful.
我把知道的都告诉你了
I'm telling you what I know.
跟我说说你女朋友
Tell me about your girlfriend.
我已经把电♥话♥的事告诉你了
I already told you about the phone.
你有个机会 基兰
You have an opportunity here, Kieran.
-不犯同样错误的机会 -错误
- An opportunity to not make the same mistakes. - Mistakes?
如果你们这些孩子
If you kids had been a little bit
上次能对执法部门更坦诚一些
more forthcoming with law enforcement last time,
你父亲可能就不会死
your father might still be alive.
得了 我看到你盯着他照片看
Come on. I saw you looking at his picture.
别告诉我你没这么想过
Don't tell me that thought hadn't crossed your mind.
你非得提他
You had to bring him into this!
你要我找怪 我找到了
You asked for weird, I found weird.
他们认为杰克死于
They think Jake's time of death
周日晚上深夜到周一早上清晨之间
was late Sunday night, early Monday morning.
布兰森整晚都有不在场证明
Branson has an alibi for the whole night.
克里斯汀·朗
Kristin Lang.
我们的心理老师
Our psych teacher?
就是一身运动装那个
The one who wears all the blazers?
还有更怪的 文件里说朗和布兰森在约会
Gets weirder. The file says Lang and Branson are dating.
好吧 这完全说不通
Okay, that makes a hundred percent no sense.
是啊 她跟他同龄呢
I know. She's his age.
那个运动装婊肯定在替他打掩护
I bet blazer babe is covering for him.
我要查个清楚
I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
答应我
Just promise me something.
我知道 别卷进去
I know, I know. Don't get involved.
-什么的 -去那个
- Whatever. - Screw that!
保证你不留活口 下手狠辣
Promise you'll take no prisoners and kick ass as needed.
你说是多少钱
How much did you say it was?
等一下
Give me a sec.
看来你可以进行升级
Looks like you're upgrade eligible.
没事了 我不需要新手♥机♥了
Never mind. I don't need a new phone.
我们为什么要去游乐场见艾迪
Why are we meeting Eddie at the fairgrounds?
他晚上在那里做守卫 我们得去趟我家
He moonlights there as a guard. We need to swing by my house.
我想拿上一个手电筒 和断线钳
I want to pick up a flashlight and some bolt cutters.
-断线钳 -对 有备无患嘛
- Bolt cutters? - Yeah. It's always good to be prepared.
备什么
Prepared for what?
我们要为诺亚的播客做采访
Oh, uh, we're just doing an interview for Noah's podcast.
叫做太平间 有点奇怪
It's called the morgue, oddly enough.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表