剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我明年不上大学
I don't have college next year.
-我就只能干这个 -这故事里有性
- This is it for me. - Listen, this story's got sex.
有血 而且基于真实事件
It's got blood, and it's based on true events.
我们公♥司♥的网上论♥坛♥现在都为
The forums on my label's website are blowing up right now
警方找到的新证据炸锅了
over the cops finding new evidence.
读者们就等着有人来讲述这个故事
Readers are dying for this story to be told.
我不确定
I don't know.
安娜·霍布斯为什么发狂
Why did Anna Hobbs snap?
如果不了解
It's not even scary
背后的背景 就没那么恐怖了
unless we know the method behind her madness.
杰里米和我达成一致了
Look, Jeremy and I agree.
我们就要这个故事
This is what we're going with.
我们要自己查清♥真♥♥相♥ 去她的岛上查
We're gonna find out the truth for ourselves, on her island,
我会负担费用
and I'm footing the bill.
恭喜 先生们
Congrats, gentlemen.
我们要首次作为合伙人一起出行了
We're about to take our first trip together as business partners.
够了 别这样
Stop. No, please.
我受不了 我只想进去
I can't deal. I'm just trying to get inside.
对基兰·威尔科特斯被杀有什么评价吗
Any comment on Kieran Wilcox's murder?
布鲁克 你对你杀害了
Brooke, how do you feel about
你父亲的凶手被人残杀是什么感觉
your father's murderer getting butchered?
滚开 你什么毛病
Hey, back off. What is wrong with you?
你跟凶案有任何关系吗
Did you have anything to do with the murders?
你希望基兰死吗
Did you want Kieran dead?
谋杀镇平凡的一天
Just another day in murderville.
平静了八个月 又出这事
Eight months of quiet, and now this.
就好像这儿的万圣节还不够糟
I mean, if Halloween wasn't bad enough around here already,
基兰非要被人杀掉
Kieran had to go and get himself murdered.
大伙儿 他是死是活我都不在乎
Guys, I don't care about Kieran alive or dead.
是媒体 是万圣节 让我受不了
It's this--it's the press. It's Halloween.
我真想离开莱克伍德
I really want out of Lakewood.
正好你提到了
Uh, funny you should mention that.
我们的编辑杰里米要带我们
Our editor Jeremy is dragging us
去浅林岛做调研
to Shallow Grove Island for research,
肯定只会是浪费时间
which I'm sure is gonna be a colossal waste of time.
或是激发灵感
Or inspiring.
他要给我们租个别♥墅♥ 负担一切费用
He's renting us a mansion, paying for all of our expenses,
而且因为是淡季
plus it's the off-season,
所以岛上到时只会有我们
so we'll basically have the island to ourselves.
有人去吗
Do I have any takers?
有 我想去
Yes. Yes, I am so down.
一个了
That's one.
奥德丽
Audrey?
-嗯 -你和吉娜也来吗
- Yeah? - You and Gina want to come too?
当然
Definitely.
等放学后我得先去问问她 但我去
I mean, I'll ask her after school, but yeah, I'm in.
-太好了 -好
- Perfect. - Nice.
吉娜
Gina.
提问
Question.
你周末做什么
What are you doing this weekend?
跟你一起做恐怖片连放
Working the all-night horror-thon with you.
早版的《死亡占卜2》刚到了
An early copy of Ouija: Origin of Evil just arrived.
今晚私下试映一下
Private screening tonight?
当然 但有新情况
Definitely. New development, though.
诺亚和斯泰沃周末要去
Noah and Stavo are geeking out on an island
一座小岛上调研
to do some research this weekend.
他们邀请了我们所有人一起去
They invited all of us to come along.
都是谁
Who's all of us?
布鲁克 艾玛 我 你 如果你想去
Brooke, Emma, myself, and you, if you're interested.
能找到人替我们班吗
Find someone to cover our shifts?
听上去真的很好玩
That sounds really fun,
我本周末是巅峰影院唯一的经理
but I'm the only manager at the zenith this weekend.
我必须负责放恐怖片连放
I have to work the horror-thon,
而且我也需要这份工钱
And I really need the money.
但我可以找人替你的
But I can find someone to cover your shift.
不不 那我留下
No, no, no, no, no, no. I'll stay, okay?
我们就像说好的那样
And we'll sit in the back
坐在后面 看一周末的垃圾恐怖片
and watch crappy horror flicks all weekend like we planned.
你该去
You should go,
尤其是出了基兰的事
especially after all this Kieran news.
你和你的朋友大概需要出去散散心
You and your friends probably need some time away.
真的
You sure?
真的
I'm sure.
好好玩
Have a good time.
我得继续工作了
I got to get back to work.
-那是我们的别♥墅♥吗 -不
- Whoa, is that our mansion? - Nope.
那是韦顿别♥墅♥
That's the Whitten mansion,
就是安娜·霍布斯犯下可怕罪行的地方
Where Anna Hobbs committed her heinous murders.
什么 可怕罪行
I'm sorry, heinous murders?
是啊 我们就是为此而来
Yeah, that's why we're here.
怎么 诺亚和斯泰沃没说吗
What? Noah and Stavo didn't tell you guys?
我们要来有凶宅的小岛
That we're sharing the island with a murder house?
-是啊 他们没说 -每个小镇上都有
- No, they did not. - Every town has one.
莱克伍德有 十栋呢
Lakewood has, like, ten.
11栋吧
You mean 11.
我们就是因为这个原因才不想在
And that's exactly why we didn't want to be in
万圣节待在莱克伍德
Lakewood on Halloween.
准备降落
Prepare for landing.
欢迎来到杀人岛 各位
Welcome to murder island, folks.
-谢谢 诺亚 -不客气
- Thank you, Noah. - You're welcome.
告诉你 我其实也不想来的
Hey, just so you know, I didn't really want to come here either.
比莱克伍德少十栋凶宅嘛
Well, you know, ten fewer murder houses in Lakewood.
能出什么岔子呢
What could go wrong?
你不是说是别♥墅♥吗
I thought you said this was gonna be a mansion.
我熟悉别♥墅♥ 这严格说是小屋
I know my mansions; this is really more of a bungalow.
租赁公♥司♥说是别♥墅♥的
Well, the rental agency called it a mansion, so--
-这里不错啊 -一股潮味儿
- This is really cool. - Smells like damp sheets.
至少我们没挨着凶宅
At least we're not next door to the murder house.
是啊
True.
那边还有人住吗
Does anybody still live there, by the way?
一个继承人 亚历克斯·韦顿
Some heir named Alex Whitten.
他完全避世隐居 这倒挺酷
He lives completely off the grid, which is cool,
但对我们的研究不利
but it doesn't help with our research.
走吧 斯泰沃 去找你的卧室
Come on, Stavo. Let's go find your bedroom.
好了 各位 那边有一个 楼上一个
All right, team. There's one there, one upstairs.
我去主卧
I'm gonna take the master.
楼上 好吗
Upstairs? Yeah?
开心点
Have fun.
吉娜
你肯定猜不到我在租来的房♥子里发现了什么
So you're never gonna guess what I found in our rental house.
是Beta磁带电影古董藏品吗
Please say it's a vintage collection of Betamax movies.
水晶动物雕塑收藏呢
How about a collection of crystal animal figurines?
-其中有个 -独角兽
- One of them is a-- - Unicorn?
是独角兽吧
Tell me it's a unicorn.
跟《女生惊魂记》里
Just like the one margo kidder
捅死了玛戈·基德的那个一样
gets stabbed with in "Black Christmas."
不会吧 替我擦擦它
No way. Swipe it for me?
那是什么声音 你像是在派对上
Hey, uh, what's that noise? It sounds like you're at a party.
绝对不是派对
I'm definitely not at a party.
我能稍后打给你吗
Hey, can I call you back later?
好 我想你
Yeah, sure. Um, I miss you.
我也是 再见
Me too. Bye.
那是什么
What is that?
我的纽约大学申请
Oh, it's my NYU application.
我早早做了决定
It's an early decision.
那么你已经定下要去纽约大学了
That means you're all set on NYU, huh?
我妈妈是个需要人照顾的毒虫
It means my mother is a co-dependent hophead,
而我需要放个假
and I need a little vacation.
希望纽约大学招生部也感同身受
Hopefully NYU admissions feels the same.
有个陌生人能决定你能不能上
Some stranger gets to decide whether you go
你想上的大学
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表