剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
It's not a normal case.
如果你想保持客观
If you want to stay objective,
你得想办法处理好个人问题
you're gonna have to find a way to deal with your personal stuff.
斯泰沃昨晚没回家
Stavo didn't come home last night.
我一直打电♥话♥ 但他都没回
I've been trying to call him, but he won't answer my calls.
-他今天去上学了吗 -显然
- Was he at school today? - Apparently.
起码知道他没事
Well, at least you know he's okay.
但其实我也不确定 自从
That's just it. I'm not so sure. Ever since...
什么时候
Since when?
凤♥凰♥城的事
Phoenix.
他母亲去世没多久的事
It happened right after his mother died.
斯泰沃和他的好朋友凯尔
Stavo and his best friend, Kyle--
他们不知怎么找到我的枪
somehow, they got a hold of my gun.
他们胡玩然后走火了
They were messing around with it and it went off.
凯尔脸上中了枪
And the boy, Kyle... got shot in the face.
-天啊 -斯泰沃报了警
- Oh, my God. - Stavo called it in,
但等我赶到 那孩子已经死了
but, by the time I got there, the boy was dead.
斯泰沃肯定受了精神创伤
He must have been traumatized.
眼睁睁看着朋友那样死去
To see his friend die in front of his eyes like that...
他很平静
He was cool as a cucumber.
他在笔记本里画画
He was drawing... in his notebook.
画什么
Drawing what?
凯尔
Kyle...
奄奄一息...彻底死去
dying... dead...
当时有个问题
There was a question
斯泰沃是在凯尔流血多久后报的警
as to how long the boy was bleeding before he called it in.
最终此事被判为意外死亡
Ultimately, they ruled it an accidental death.
我们来莱克伍德是想开始新生活
We came to Lakewood for a fresh start,
可后来我在他房♥里找到了这些
but, then, I found these in his room.
怎么办 我们直接进去审她吗
What do we do? Do we just go in there and interrogate her?
这取决于她的身体状况
It depends what kind of condition she's in.
凶手把磁带给我
The killer planted that tape for me.
肯定和朗老师有关
There's clearly some connection with Ms. Lang.
磁带要么是她给的 要么是他拿的
Either she gave him that tape, or he took it.
或许正因此她才受伤进了医院
That may be how she wound up here.
-可以来了 -谢谢
- You can come back now. - Thanks.
她还处于镇定剂的作用之下
She's under sedation at the moment,
但清醒的时候意识足够清楚了
but is alert enough, when awake,
认得出人 也能做回应
to recognize faces and respond.
因为插过呼吸管 喉咙还没痊愈
Her throat's a little raw from the breathing tube,
不方便说话
so speech is difficult.
但我想她会很欣慰有学生关心她
Still, I think she'll be very happy to know her students care.
注意轻声细语 动静别太突然
So, just speak quietly. No sudden movements.
克里斯汀
Kristin?
克里斯汀 有人来看你
Kristin, you have a visitor.
-需要的话我就在外面 -好的
- I'll be right outside if you need me. - Okay.
朗老师
Ms. Lang?
是我 艾玛
It's me, Emma.
还好吗
How are you doing?
要什么东西吗 喝水吗
Can I get you something? Do you want some water?
朗老师 天啊 你还好吗
Ms. Lang? Oh, my God, are you okay?
天啊 不好意思
Oh, my God. Uh, excuse me?
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
-走 走 -克里斯汀 听我的话
- Move, move! - Kristin, are you with me?
深呼吸 把输液管打开
Take a deep breath. Open the drip!
好了 深呼吸 尽量放松
All right, take a deep breath. Try to relax.
-怎么了 -我也不知道
- What happened? ?- I... I don't know.
好 就这样 慢慢来
All right, that's it. Nice and easy.
天啊 这真是太
Oh, my God. That was so...
怪 真的很怪
Strange. Seriously strange.
她很怕我
She was so afraid of me.
我知道
I know.
大家都说她从楼梯上摔下来
I know they're saying she fell down the stairs,
但我越来越觉得她是遇袭了
but I am feeling more and more like she was attacked.
她之前为什么说她需要我 这什么意思
Why did she say she needed me? What does that mean?
克里斯汀·朗 134病房♥
Kristin Lang? Room 134?
-雏菊 -谢谢你
- Daisies... - Thank you.
这话听着肯定很诡异 可是
This is gonna sound weird, but...
布兰登·詹姆斯以前叫我妈黛茜[雏菊]
Brandon James used to call my mom "Daisy."
荒唐吗
Is that crazy?
有没有可能这中间有什么联♥系♥呢
Do you think it makes any sense that it would be connected?
看看发生的这一切 你的想法并不荒唐
With everything that's going on, no, not crazy.
那是什么
What is it?
克里西 祝好 爱你 佩帕
"爱你 佩帕" 这是凶手送的
"Love, Piper"? This is from the killer.
我们得采取行动 要查清楚
We have to do something. We have to figure this out.
天啊 他是在戏弄我
Oh, my God. He's messing with me,
或朗老师 或其他人
or Ms. Lang, or something.
待在这儿
Stay here.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
朗
不好意思 她现在不方便接受探视
Excuse me! I'm sorry. She can't have visitors right now.
-我只是想确认她没事 -她很好 谢谢
- I just wanted to make sure she was okay. - She's fine. Thank you.
我去法♥院♥开会
I'm going to the courthouse for my Council meeting.
-有事打给我 -好的 警长
- Call me if you need me. - Will do, Chief.
然后我去哪
看到雷恩湖站的标志就下公路 开半英里 停在承包商入口 那里是废弃的地方
锁呢
搞定了 你到时就知道了
好的 我们没事吧
是时候了
你从哪学会的这一套
Wow! Where did you learn to do that?
黑客失误上
Hack and error.
真厉害
Yes, very impressive.
我们为什么要浪费时间干这种事
Why are we wasting our time with this?
她自己给自己发了那个文件 然后发给了艾玛
She emailed herself that file, then sent it to Emma
就用她那个秘密朋友的小号♥邮箱
with that "Secret Friend" dummy email account.
就算我要这么做 也不会用这种方式
If I was going to do it, I wouldn't have done it that way.
搞定 好了
Got it! I got it.
在这儿 看来干坏事的邮箱
Here it is. It looks like the offending email address
属于
is registered to...
佐伊·沃恩
Zoe Vaughn?
这不是我♥干♥的
I did not do it!
你还打算怎么脱罪 这是你的名字
Where do you get off? It's your name!
她说不是她 那就不是她 奥德丽
If she said she didn't do it, Audrey, she didn't do it.
而且我为什么要用自己的名字
Why would I even put it in my name?
她趁你不在从你电脑上
She pirated this file off your computer
偷走了这个文件
when you weren't looking.
这事很严重
That's serious. ?
确实 但你也忘了这件事
Yes, it is,but you're also forgetting
到底因何而起
what this is all about.
-她在说谎 -不 够了
- She's lying about this! - No, no! Stop!
我理解这件事对你很重要
I get why this is so important to you.
我想知道是谁在害我和艾玛
I want to figure out who did this to me and Emma!
奥德丽 找到了把那个文件发给艾玛的人
Audrey, finding out who sent that file to Emma
也不能改变你的所做所为
is not gonna change what you did
或者艾玛的心情
or how Emma feels about it.
-我是打算告诉她的 -但你没有
- I was gonna tell her. - Yeah, but you didn't.
现在艾玛知道了
And now that Emma knows,
你也得承担责任去跟艾玛说清楚
you have to deal with that and go talk to her.
我 我很抱歉 我不该
I'm s-- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have--
不 你应该
No, you know what? You should've.
没关系 你说得对
It's okay. You're right.
-奥德丽 -不 其实
- Audrey-- ? - No! You know what?
我只要想办法和艾玛和好就行了
I just need to figure out how to fix things with Emma!
好糟糕啊
That was rough.
是的 确实
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
-谢谢 -谢我什么
- Thank you. - For...?
谢谢你站在我这边
For having my back.
我
I...
很感激
I really appreciate it.
是吗 我 我是
Yeah, I mean, I was...
我 我只是
I wa-- I just--
我真的相信你说的是实话
I really believed you were telling the truth.
是实话
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表