剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
She waited for her family to fall asleep,
脱掉了她的衣服
stripped off all her clothes,
当然
and, of course,
一个疯子杀人犯
what's a deranged murderer
怎么能不戴一个吓人的面具
without a really creepy mask?
她动手确保
And she set to work to make sure
没人可以把她藏在精神病院里
that no one would ever hide her away in an institution.
先是她妈妈
She started with her mother.
然后是她弟弟
Then she took care of her brother.
午夜时分
And in the dead of night,
她平静地前往了韦顿别♥墅♥
she calmly headed towards the Whitten mansion.
雷吉纳德·韦顿根本措手不及
Reginald Whitten never knew what hit him.
由于受不了自己的所作所为
Overwhelmed by what she'd done,
她只看到了一条出路
she only saw one way of escape.
这就是杀人岛上的
And that is the official island legend,
正统传说
according to murder island.
你似乎不信
You don't sound like a believer.
我觉得她是被误解了
I think she was misunderstood.
是啊
Exactly.
人们将安娜·霍布斯的悲剧故事
People have twisted the tragic reality of Anna Hobbs
扭曲成了传闻
into a completely fabricated legend.
但扭曲了多少
But how much have they twisted it?
如果警官的日记是对的
What if the constable's journal is right
韦顿的尸体真是被其他人摆放在那里的呢
and Whitten's body really was staged?
你是说人不是她杀的吗
So are you saying that she didn't commit the murders?
那就说明有别的事
It would mean that something else
导致了她那晚自杀
drove her to kill herself that night.
你弄伤了我的后背
I think you broke my back.
搞什么 杰里米
What the hell, Jeremy?
真是的
Seriously.
你的柔术课没白上
Those jujitsu lessons really paid off.
哥们 这种玩笑不能在
Dude, you do not pull that prank on survivors
多次屠♥杀♥生还者身上开
of multiple murder sprees.
好吧 我只是想帮助你朋友诺亚
Okay, look, I'm just trying to help out your buddy Noah.
让他觉得传闻更有真实感
Make the legend more real for him.
让他走出作家瓶颈
Get him over his writer's block.
想个更好的办法
Figure out a better way,
因为这个办法每个人接受不了
because that way sucked for everybody.
白♥痴♥
Moron.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你们还想去别♥墅♥看
Well, hey, if you guys still want a tour of the mansion,
我明天或许能带你们去
I could probably get you in tomorrow.
亚历克斯看来午餐时不会在
Sounds like Alex will be gone around lunchtime.
那就太棒了
That would be awesome, actually.
好啊
Cool.
送我回家 好吗
You want to walk me home?
好啊
Sure.
谢谢你今晚邀请我来
Thanks for inviting me tonight.
我玩得很开心
I had a good time.
那就好
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
今晚很好玩
Yeah, it was cool.
那我们明天别♥墅♥见了
I guess I will see you tomorrow for the tour.
好的
Yeah, I guess so.
或者...
Or...
对不起 我不能这样做
I--I'm sorry. I can't do this.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Oh, sorry.
我该 我该回去了
I should--I should probably get back.
金发那个吗 没事
The blonde? It's cool.
没关系 我明白
It's cool, dude. I get it.
-那我回去了 -好的
- I'm gonna--I'm gonna get back. - Yeah.
好吧 晚安
All right. I'll--have a good night.
晚安
You too.
有人吗
Hello?
万圣节快乐 安娜
Happy Halloween, Anna.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不客气 -说实话
- Yeah. - Confession time.
我以前从来没吃过鲷鱼
I have actually never had snapper before.
那你觉得怎么样
And? What'd you think?
-很好吃 -下次
- It was so good. - All right, well, next time,
如果你想的话
if you want,
我教你怎么钓鱼
I'll teach you how to fish.
没有什么比自己捕捉午饭更好玩了
Nothing better than catching your own lunch.
谁教你钓鱼的
Well. Who taught you how to fish?
我爸爸
My dad.
我小时候经常和他一起去钓鱼
We used to go fishing all the time as a kid.
对我来说就像是弹钢琴
Yeah. That's like piano for me.
我爸爸教我弹的
My dad taught me how to play.
我们以前常一起弹好几小时的钢琴
We used to spend, you know, hours together playing piano.
你一定弹得很好听
I bet that you play beautifully.
其实我没练下去了
Well, I stopped, actually.
他离开了 所以我不太能...
I mean, he left, and it just didn't really--you know?
我的父母因飞机失事遇难
I lost both my parents in a plane crash.
那时我15岁
I was 15.
-我很遗憾 -是啊
- Oh. I'm so sorry. - Yeah.
那次事故之后 一切都不一样了
And after that, everything changed.
你现在看起来过得挺好
Seems like you handle it pretty well.
那得看你问的是谁
That depends who you ask.
像我这样年轻 出身于这种家庭的人
When you're young and from a family like mine,
会时刻处在聚光灯下
it puts you in the spotlight,
那种灯光蒙蔽了我的眼睛
and man, that spotlight-- it blinded me.
我那时再也看不清自己是谁
I couldn't see who I was anymore.
我迷失了自我 每一个人都在看着我
I was lost, and everyone was watching.
-如何改变的 -我接受了事实
- What changed? - I embraced it.
我很迷惘 于是我选择逃离 我去旅行
I was lost, so I got more lost. I travelled.
我学会了开船 但避开了众人的眼光
I learned to sail, but away from the public eye.
这样做帮我想通了
It really helped me figure out
我是谁 我想要成为什么样的人
who I was and who I wanted to be.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What is it? - Nothing.
只是觉得很有道理
That just--that makes a lot of sense.
你闻起来一身酒丑味
Ew, you actually smell hung over.
这是什么
What's this?
道歉
An apology.
"玛西亚按♥摩♥店"
"Marcia's house of massage."
这不是什么高级美容中心 但我帮你做了预约
It's not exactly a day spa, but I made you an appointment--
如果你愿意接受的话
If you accept.
-你的道歉还是按♥摩♥ -都可以
- Your apology or the massage? - Either.
我考虑一下
I'll take it into consideration.
我昨晚邀请比利来
The only reason that I invited
只是为了气你
Billie last night was to get under your skin.
说点我不知道的
Tell me something I don't know.
我知道那样很愚蠢很幼稚
And I know that it was stupid and childish.
两球全中
Strike two.
有时我觉得你并不想跟我在一起
Sometimes I feel like you don't want to be with me, and...
这让我很难过
and it hurts.
古斯泰沃 这当然不是真的
Gustavo, it's just not true.
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
我很惊讶杰里米没来
I'm surprised Jeremy's missing this,
他都没有回过我短♥信♥
and he hasn't responded to any of my texts.
今早没人见过他吗
Nobody saw him this morning?
没有 昨晚他恶作剧之后就失踪了
Nope, he's been MIA since his little prank last night.
是万圣节的装饰
Halloween decorations.
是吧 拜托告诉我这些只是万圣节的装饰
Right? Please someone tell me these are Halloween decorations.
比利 在吗
Billie? Hello?
通常我都喜欢恐怖主题 但这个实在...
Look, usually I'm a fan of the macabre, but this is...
-有人吗 -太阴暗了
- Hello? - too dark.
怎么 你觉得安娜·霍布斯回来
What, you think maybe Anna Hobbs came back
把比利的灵魂带走了
and took Billie's soul?
诺亚 我想这是真血
Noah, I think this is real blood.
我马上报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
有可能是恶作剧
Could be a prank.
每年都有孩子互相挑战
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表