剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I can't tell you that.
不能再害别人因我而死了
I'm not gonna let anyone else die because of me.
不管你打算做什么 不是非得独自面对
Whatever you're doing, you don't have to do it alone.
不 我只能独自面对 抱歉
No, I do. I'm sorry, I do.
未知号♥码
现在由我来收场
This ends now... with me.
我爱你
I love you.
慢着 艾玛 我也爱你
Wait, Emma! I love you, too.
未知号♥码
我等这一刻等了好久
I've been waiting a long time for this.
我差点就能体验到了
I can almost taste it.
那你为什么要藏起来呢
Then why are you hiding?
我没有藏 只是在欣赏
I'm not hiding. I'm savoring...
艾玛·杜瓦 你和你所爱之人
the final destruction of you, Emma Duval,
最终的毁灭
and all you love.
你为什么让我来这儿
Why did you bring me here?
这就是佩帕长大的地方
This is where Piper grew up.
这里塑造了她
This place forged her.
你爱过佩帕吗
Did you love Piper?
就是这个原因吗
Is that what this is about?
爱
Love...
和某人一起杀人
To kill with someone,
就形成了真实的关联 对吧
now that's a real bond, isn't it?
你和奥德丽一起杀了人
You know. You killed with Audrey.
那是什么感觉
What did that feel like?
我们别无选择 不得不杀她
We had no choice. We had to kill her.
你以为杀了她自己就安全了吗
You thought killing her made you safe?
你再也无法获得安全感了 艾玛
You'll never feel safe again, Emma.
再也不能了
Never!
奥德丽 奥德丽 能得见吗
Audrey? Audrey, can you hear me?
我的天啊 天啊 奥德丽
Oh, my God, Oh, my God! Audrey! Hey, hey!
奥德丽 我的天啊 天啊
Audrey! Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
撑住
Hey. Hey, stay with me.
艾玛
Emma!
-艾玛 -基兰
- Emma! - Kieran!
慢着 你来这儿干嘛
Wait. What are you doing here?
我叫诺亚定位他的手♥机♥
I got Noah to ping his phone,
看到你在这儿
and we saw you were out here.
我就尽快赶来了 你割伤了
I got here as fast as I could. You're cut!
-你还好吧 -还好
- Are you okay? - No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
奥德丽 她被下药 或是晕了过去
Audrey-- she's-she's drugged, or passed out, or something.
我也说不准 我们得快点带她离开
I don't know. We gotta get her out of here. Hurry.
伊莱 伊莱 怎么了
Eli... Eli, what happened?
我从医院开始跟着基兰
I followed Kieran from the hospital,
我刚进这幢楼
and the second I got in the building,
他就从后边捅了我
he comes behind me and stabs me!
于是我装死 然后报♥警♥
So, I played dead and called the police
告诉警方凶手就是基兰
and told them it was Kieran.
什么 我没有捅你
What? I didn't stab you.
站住 后退
Hey, stop! Stay back!
艾玛 我本可一走了之
Emma, I could've run away!
好吧 但我听到你的声音 赶来救你
Okay? And I heard your voice and I came to help you!
别听他的 很可能是他自己捅的
Do not listen to this! He probably stabbed himself!
-你觉得是我吗 -我不知道该怎么想
- You think this is me? - I don't know what to think.
告诉我你去年十月来莱克伍德的原因
Tell me-- Tell me why you were in Lakewood last October.
都是因为基兰 明白吗
It was because of Kieran! Okay?
听啊 他这是颠倒黑白
Listen to this. He just twists everything!
不是 记得亚特兰大
No, you remember that girl in Atlanta
那个针对我发限制令的女孩吗
that had the restraining order against me?
都是基兰的错
That was Kieran's fault.
他也很喜欢她 就骗她妈
He liked her, too, and he lied to her mom!
说我在网上发她的裸照
Sa-said I was posting naked pictures of her
干这类事
online, or something!
-因为你的确发了 -不 是你发的
- Because you were! - No, you were!
我当时来莱克伍德 是为了报复他
That's why I was in Lakewood-- to get back at him!
所以我出现在葬礼上
And that's why I was at the funeral.
然后 我看到你们几个
And then, I saw all you guys and...
我下不了手 我也搞不懂
I-I couldn't do it! I don't know!
这就是真♥相♥ 我已经全盘托出
That's the truth! That's all there is!
他在迷惑你
He's working you.
他以前迷恋那个女孩
He was obsessed with that girl
现在对你痴迷
and he's obsessed with you.
-他就是凶手 -你这个混...
- He's the killer! - Son of a--
-天啊 天啊 -艾玛
- Oh, my God! Oh, my God! - Emma...
天啊 天啊 他要刺伤你
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! He was gonna stab you!
我知道 我知道 没事了 没事了
I know, I know. It's okay, it's okay.
都结束了
It's over.
-一切都结束了 -我...我在哪里
- It's over. - Where... Where am I?
奥德丽 奥德丽
Audrey! Audrey...
发生了什么事
Hey. What's happening?
结束了 我想都结束了
It's over. I think it's over.
我们现在报♥警♥
We're calling the police.
艾玛 你会重新感到安全
You will feel safe again, Emma.
奥德丽 你也是
You too, Audrey.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
我们现在报♥警♥
We're calling the police.
不 不是那句
No. No, not that. What--?
那句之前
Before that...
你说
you just said...
我会重新感到安全
I will feel safe again?
他在电♥话♥里讲过很类似的话
He said something just like that on the phone.
-什么 -凶手
- What? - The killer.
凶手说过
The killer said,
"你再也不会感到安全"
"You will never feel safe again."
天啊
Oh, my God...
天啊 是你
Oh, my God, it's you.
不会的 基兰
No... No, Kieran...
告诉我 是我弄错了
Tell me that I'm wrong.
基兰
Kieran?
你没弄错
You're not wrong.
艾玛
Emma!
你知道吗 他大概真的很喜欢你
You know... he probably really liked you.
你这个禽兽
You're a monster.
最妙的是
And the best part is...
你刚刚告诉我 你爱我
you just told me you love me.
我爱过你 现在不了
I did. Not now.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
告诉我 你和佩帕 你们是什么关系
Tell me, so you and Piper-- you're-- what?
在你我相遇之间 我和她就在一起了
We were together before you and I even met.
我们同病相怜
All it took...
你妈把佩帕扫地出门
...was your mother throwing Piper out like trash
我爸把我丢在亚特兰大
and my dad dumping me in Atlanta
这样他就能猛嗑止痛药
so he could party on pain pills.
我和佩帕看到他们在一起就恶心
It made me and Piper sick to see them together.
好吧 你做这一切
Okay! Okay, so all of this--
对你来说 就是因为
for you, all of this is all about
你跟你♥爸♥关系不好 不是吧
some messed up daddy issues? Really?
你说得没错
You're right.
我早该找心理医生咨♥询♥一下
I should've definitely seen someone about that.
可是佩帕让我知道
But Piper showed me that killing people
杀人比心理治疗有趣多了
is way more fun than therapy.
所以
So...
我让治安官和法医
I made the sheriff and the medical examiner
看起来像一对白♥痴♥
look like idiots.
他们眼睁睁看着我们大肆杀戮
We tortured them with a killing spree
却无力阻止
they could not stop!
本来最后的计划是先杀我爸
And the last kills was gonna be my dad,
然后杀你 最后杀你妈
and then you, and then your mother.
你就是佩帕死前说的惊喜
You were Piper's last surprise.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
你男朋友跟你同母异父的疯子姐姐搞上了
Your boyfriend is banging your crazy half-sister,
并准备一起杀了你
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表