剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
佩帕并非一直住在这里
Piper didn't stay here all the time.
警♥察♥有可能根本不知道
It's possible the cops didn't even know about it.
我或许是唯一一个查到这条线索的
I mean, I could be the only one onto this!
我计划明天一早去探个究竟
I arranged to check it out first thing in the morning.
我猜你也想去 拍摄这个重大♥揭♥露♥
Figured you'd want to be there. Film the big reveal?
绝不错过
Wouldn't miss it.
是不是有点晚了呢
A little late though, don't you think?
我们要充分把握剩余的时间
Making the most of the time we have left.
是这样的 我认真地考虑了
Hey, so, I've been doing some serious thinking,
我对我哥哥有义务
and I have an obligation to my brother.
好好替他照料一切
I gotta do right by him.
实际上 艾玛你母亲主动提出要收留基兰
Actually, Emma, your mom stepped up and offered to take Kieran in.
什么
She did what?
看来你还是不用去亚特兰大了
Looks like you won't be moving to Atlanta, after all.
要我去住艾玛家吗
I'm gonna live with Emma?
不是 当然不是 怎么可能
Oh, no! God, no! I'd never let that happen.
我只是 现在才意识到
No, I'm just-- I've just come to my senses
我应该为我侄子做点什么
and realized I've got to step up for my nephew.
-懂我意思吗 -我们要搬来这里了
- You know what I mean? - We're moving in here.
看来我们要学校见了
I guess I'll see you at school?
你确定要走路回家吗
You sure you want to walk home?
确定
Yeah.
晚安 艾玛 到家了给我发短♥信♥
Good night, Emma. Text me when you get home.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
妈妈 我没事 你最好了
Yes, Mom, I'm fine. You are awesome.
巅峰影院 尖叫吧
我刚知道了你为基兰做的事
I just heard what you did for Kieran.
我觉得可能没有用
I don't think it worked.
不 妈妈 有用 基兰不走了
No, Mom, it worked. Kieran's staying.
他们都要留下 虽然这是挺奇怪的 但是
They're all staying, actually, which is weird, I guess, but...
好棒
That's incredible.
我觉得今晚我们应该一起吃晚餐
And I think that we should have dinner together tonight,
就你和我
just you and me.
我们需要谈谈
We should talk.
我很乐意
I'd love that.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
你为什么要跟着我
Why are you following me?
艾玛
Emma.
爸爸
Dad?
你是真人还是幻觉
Are you real?
我不知道该怎么接近你
I was just trying to figure out the best way
怎么 跟你谈谈
to approach you, you know... to talk to you...
让你知道我回莱克伍德了
to let you know that I'm back here in Lakewood.
好
Okay.
好 我现在知道了
Okay, that's... that's done.
我知道你不会原谅我
I know there's no forgiving me...
做的一切
for anything.
我只是觉得我有责任陪在你身边
I just finally thought that I needed to be here for you.
不管接下来该怎么做 都是你的决定
And whatever happens next... is your decision.
诺亚·福斯特
我看到她和一个女生吵架来着
I saw her arguing with a girl.
欢迎回来 恐怖迷们
Welcome back, horror fans.
希望今晚能有激动人心的真♥相♥揭露给大家 但
Wish I had an exciting reveal for you tonight, but...
我个人认为 悬念的价值被人低估了
in my humble opinion, suspense is underrated.
真♥相♥的特质
The thing about the truth is...
就在于难以确定
...it's hard to pin down.
它有灼伤人的热量
It's hot...
又是铁一般冰冷的事实
...and cold.
你希望的真♥相♥ 和你内心深处
You hope it's one thing, but deep down,
相信的是两回事
you know it's something else.
是爸爸 他回来了
It's Dad. He's back.
当然我希望明天打开柜子时
Of course I want there to be something amazing
里面能有个惊喜等着我
when I open that locker tomorrow...
但我也知道 当我最终找到真♥相♥时
...but part of me knows, when I do finally get my big reveal,
恐怕不会高兴
I'm not gonna like what I find.
杰克
Jake.
看到吗 我替你办了该办的事 奥德丽
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表