剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
未知号♥码
-喂 -是南茜·吉文斯吗
- Hello? - Is this Nancy Givens?
不是 打错了
Nope. Wrong number.
抱歉 请问你是
Oh, sorry. Who am I speaking to?
贝姬 你是谁
Becky. Who's this?
-你过18了吗 贝姬 -差不多吧
- Are you over 18, Becky? - Barely.
那也行了
Good enough for me.
我是本地服务供应商
Hey, I'm calling from your local service provider
我在为客户做季度调查
with a seasonal survey for our customers.
-我很忙的 -就几个问题
- I'm really busy. - It's just a few questions.
首先问
Let's start with...
你最喜欢哪部恐怖片
what's your favorite scary movie?
别再打来了 好吗
Look, don't call back, okay?
该死
Damn it.
你是扮成了什么
What are you supposed to be?
我是弗洛伦丝·南丁格尔
I'm Florence Nightingale.
你不是该说"不给糖"就怎样吗
Aren't you supposed to trick me or something?
小心点 这衣服花了大钱的
Careful. I paid a lot for these bad boys.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
万圣节快乐 混小子
Happy Halloween, punk.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
迪昂 你在哪呢
Deion, where are you?
迪昂 是你吗
Deion? Is that you?
你的服装太逊了 把你的糖给我 废柴
Your costume sucks. Now give me your candy, you loser.
站住 还我
Hey, stop! Give it back!
还我
Give it back!
迪哥·艾略特猛切到左侧
And D-Day Elliot cuts to the left.
一个转身绕过了后卫
Another spin move around a defender.
你在这里呢
There you are!
到处找你来着 我拿到糖了
Been looking all over for you. I scored.
在上一家拿到了双子糖棒 给
Got a Twins bar at the last house. Here.
一半给你 一半给我
Half for you, half for me.
你怎么回事
What's up with you?
你的糖呢
Where's your candy?
被汤米·詹金斯偷走了
Tommy Jenkins stole it.
汤米·詹金斯就是个小贱♥人♥
Tommy Jenkins is a bitch
在场上都跟不上我的节奏
who can't keep up with me on the field.
他人呢
Where'd he go?
他跑了 还把我的糖丢到了篱笆那边
He ran away after he chucked my candy over that fence.
那你在这里傻站着干什么
Then why are we standing here?
迪昂 等等 你不能进去
Deion, wait. You can't go in there.
-那是钩子人住的地方 -钩子人
- That's where Hookman lives. - "Hookman"?
我猜猜 是汤米·詹金斯告诉你的吗
Let me guess. Tommy Jenkins tell you that?
他说那人的手是个钩子
He-- He said the dude's got a straight-up hook for a hand
还会把我们这样的孩子切开
and slices up kids like us.
我可不会让什么钩子人阻拦我
Well, I ain't gonna let no Hookman stop me
因为钩子人不存在
because Hookman doesn't exist.
你说得轻巧 什么都阻拦不了你
Easy for you to say. Nothing stops you.
你是迪哥·艾略特
You're D-Day Elliot.
说对了
Damn straight.
我会罩你
And I got you.
危险 勿入
过来
Hey, over here!
我找到了
Found it! I found it!
有我呢 哥哥 有我呢
I got you, bruh. I got you.
不 我抓到你了
No, I got you.
惊声尖叫 第三季第一集
佐治亚州 学院公园
8年后
今天你可迟了 迪哥
Running late today, D-Day.
维佛高中 下周学校安全万圣节
该死
Son of a biscuit.
喂 迪昂
Hey, yo, Deion!
到前面你该站的地方来 伙计
Hey, get up here where you belong, bruh.
有什么好事 霍金斯
What's good, Hawkins?
你就是好事 迪哥 你太好了
Man, you are, D-Day. Like, too good.
所以我这四年来才传球四次
That's why I got 12 carries the past four years.
做你的候补真是让我不好泡妞
Being your backup is really harshing my chances with the ladies,
你明白吗
you know what I'm saying?
才不是呢 白巧克力
Ain't nothing like that, White Chocolate.
如果真是这样 那下周来看我打比赛的
If it was, I'd have more than just San Diego State
就不该只有圣地亚哥州立大学了
trying to come see me play next week.
贵宾待遇
VIP treatment.
肯定很棒
Must be nice.
他们探测我的脸要花一小时
Takes them an hour to wand my face.
你考虑过别往脸上别那些垃圾吗 贝丝
You ever think about, like, not sticking that crap in it, Beth?
那样的话你会觉得我好看吗
Would you think I'm pretty then?
我不知道 你还是个怪妞
I-- I don't know. You still freaky as hell.
但或许我们有的谈
I mean, but maybe we can talk about it.
你想插队吗
You wanna cut?
没事的 你可以占我的位
I mean, it's cool. You can take my spot.
叫我插队不是好主意
Telling me to cut is a bad idea.
非常不好
Like, really bad.
好 继续往前走
All right, keep the line moving.
口袋掏空
Empty your pockets.
禁止携带枪♥支♥和武器入校
就这样
That's it.
里面有什么
What's in here?
双子糖棒
不给糖就捣蛋
迪昂·艾略特
Deion Elliot?
迪昂·艾略特
Deion Elliot?
这就是学校开特例的下场
And that's what happens when the school makes exceptions.
我到了 佩尔老师
I'm here, Mrs. Pell.
你知道规矩
You know the rules:
如果打铃时你还没坐在座位上
if you're not in your seat when the bell rings--
我知道 抱歉
I do, and I'm sorry,
但如果我被留堂 教练会杀了我的
but Coach will murder me if I get detention.
那坐下吧
Sit down, then.
衣服真酷
That's a cool shirt!
奥丽薇娅·雷诺兹
Olivia Reynolds?
丽芙 我好像看到你在盯着...
Liv? Pretty sure I'm staring at you staring at--
抱歉 佩尔老师 到 不用说
Sorry, Mrs. Pell. Here, obviously.
现在不是分心的时候
Now is not the time for distraction!
各位学生 现在该集中精神
My fellow students, it's time we focus.
唐纳德·特朗普想摧毁我们黑人
Donald Trump trying to tear us black folks down, y'all.
今天 受攻击的是维佛高中的午餐补助
Today, it's Weaver's lunch subsidy under attack.
但明天呢 去曼尼那里签请♥愿♥书
But what about tomorrow? Go see Manny and sign this petition.
确保你的声音被听到 迪昂·艾略特
Make sure your voice is heard! Deion Elliot!
我们都是黑人 你可别想躲我
We from the same block, so don't you dare try ducking me.
金有时候真是烦人
Kym's a lot to deal with sometimes, huh?
总是如此 但我还是爱她
All the time... but I still love her.
干扰
A disturbance?
绝不 佩尔老师 我不会被噤声的
Hell, no, Mrs. Pell. I will not be silenced.
第一修正案 听到了吗
First Amendment. You hear me?
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
这座有人吗
Is this seat taken?
没有
No.
都没人
None of them are, actually.
令人震惊
Shocker.
亲爱的 返校节周要到了
Babe, Homecoming Week is coming up,
我知道你是新来的
and I know you're new here and all,
但你得穿我的球衣去看比赛
but you're supposed to wear my jersey to the game.
这是传统
It's tradition.
那可惜我这人不传统了
Yeah, well, it's too bad I'm not traditional, then.
拜托 自从你入校的那天
Come on. We've been circling each other
我们就在围着彼此转悠
since the day you set foot in this school.
你和我在一起 那是天命
You and me getting together, it's destiny.
好吧 我会考虑的
Yeah, well, I'll think about it.
我考虑好之前 别喊我"亲爱的"
And until we do, don't call me "babe."
-迪昂 过来 需要你 -什么事
- Deion. Come here, I need you. - What's up?
丽芙 这是球队第二好的球员
Liv, meet the second best player on the team.
第二好 还有谁比迪哥更好
The second best? Who we got better than D-Day?
你是说你啊 好吧
Oh, you mean you. Right.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表