剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream.
-这是什么 -这是一个养猪场
- What is this? - That's a pig farm.
应该是布兰登的哥哥 特洛伊·詹姆斯的
Pretty sure it belongs to Troy James, Brandon's brother.
母女在袭击中幸存
这里什么都没有
There's nothing in here.
我是疯了吗 我是看到幻觉了吗
Am I completely crazy? Am I seeing things?
我觉得有人帮了佩帕
I think someone helped Piper,
而他们依然逍遥法外
and I think they're still out there.
爸爸 住手
Dad, stop!
你不该去报♥警♥
抓到你了
-外面有人 -什么
- Someone's out there. - Someone's what?
梦境日记
怎么回事
What the hell?
想得美 搭档 我比你想的了解你
Nice try, partner, but I know you better than you think.
基兰 生日快乐
等不及今晚见到你了
-我得跟艾玛谈谈 -不 我不想听
- I need to talk to Emma. - No, no. I'm not listening.
我不会允许你伤害她
I'm not letting you hurt her.
她昨晚亲眼看到了你愤怒爆发
She saw your rage firsthand last night.
你知道她多难过吗
Do you have any idea how upset she was?
艾玛 我能跟你谈会儿吗
Emma? Can I talk to you for five minutes?
-我上学要迟到了 -我可以放学后来
- I have-- I'm late for school. - I can come after school.
不行 我今晚不在
Absolutely not! I have to be away tonight.
-我不希望你单独跟她在一起 -我是她父亲
- I don't want you alone with her. - I'm her father.
艾玛 我今晚不在时不可以放他进来
Emma, he's not allowed in this house when I'm away tonight.
你俩能不能别说了
Will you just stop, both of you?
你打了我妈妈 你是个糟糕的父亲
You hit my mom. You're a bad dad.
那是你 你...
That's who you are. And you...
你以为你瞒着我就能保护我了吗
You think you can protect me by hiding things from me,
但恰恰相反
but it does the opposite thing!
你还不明白吗
Haven't you figured that out?
能不能别拿我说事了
Would you just please stop making this about me?
因为其实这是你俩的问题
Because it is actually about both of you!
-你去哪了 -出门了
- Where have you been? - Out.
-一整晚吗 -天呐 爸爸
- All night? - Gee, dad,
我错过宵禁了吗
did I miss curfew?
哥们 莱克伍德是个小镇
Dude! Lakewood's a small town.
人们会看到的
People watch.
-也会传话 -你以为我去干吗了
- They talk. - What did you think I was doing?
我不知道 但我了解你
I don't know what you were doing, but I know you.
我也了解你
And I know you.
这个小镇待我不薄 我喜欢这里
This town has been good to me. I like it here.
别毁了我的生活
Don't ruin that for me.
放心 我没想毁掉什么
Relax. I'm not trying to ruin anything.
对了 生日快乐
Happy birthday, by the way.
真不需要我把你朋友叫过来吗
Sure you don't want me to get your friends together?
我们今晚可以好好玩一把
We could do something really fun tonight.
我今晚是打算好好玩
I am doing something fun tonight.
跟艾玛一起
With Emma.
只跟她
Alone.
早啊 亲爱的 我给你拿来了咖啡
Morning, sweetheart. I brought up your coffee.
-谢谢 爸爸 -期待明天吗
- Thanks, daddy. - Excited about tomorrow?
这就是你给我端咖啡的原因啊
Oh, so that's why you're playing coffee servant?
嗯 我期待死了
Yeah, I'm ecstatic about tomorrow, actually.
谁不喜欢周五啊
Who doesn't love a Friday?
他们将宣布莱克小姐决赛名单
They announce the Lady of The Lake pageant finalists,
我毫不怀疑你...
and I have no doubt whatsoever that you...
将进入决赛
are going to be one of them.
-真幸运 -如果你的男伴是杰克·菲茨杰拉德
- Lucky me. - Your, uh, chances of winning decrease dramatically
获胜机会肯定会急剧下降
if Jake Fitzgerald is your escort.
那我肯定稳赢不输喽
Then, I should be a sure bet.
你俩吵架了吗
You two have a fight?
你没法跟不和你说话的人吵架
You can't fight with someone who's not speaking to you.
再说 他好像跑去墨西哥找他父母了
Besides, I think he fled to Mexico with his parents,
我倒是不在乎
not that I care.
你肯定想要哪个男孩就能得到
I am sure you will have the pick of all the boys.
好好选
Choose wisely.
杰克 你连短♥信♥都不回了吗 搞什么 我们真完了吗
我在等你求我
我不求人
不管怎样 你明天都会见到我
谢谢
Thank you.
那是份工作申请书吗
Is that a job application?
是啊 磨坊酒吧在招人
Yep, Grindhouse is hiring.
一起工作也不算太糟 是吧
Wouldn't completely suck working together, right?
是啊 那很棒的
No, yeah. That would-- that would be awesome.
我们为基兰生日
Why don't we do something fun
今晚准备点好玩的吧
for Kieran's birthday tonight?
我们打算搞点小浪漫
We're just doing, like, a little romantic thing,
就我俩
just the two of us.
基兰不想办大派对 所以
Kieran didn't want a big party, so...
你相信了吗
And you believed him?
-你为什么这个口气 -是基兰啊
- You say that like I shouldn't have. - It's Kieran.
他才不会拜托你给他举办个大派对
He's never gonna ask you to throw him a big party,
哪怕那才是他真想要的
Even if that is what he wants.
等等 他是这么跟你说的吗
Wait, did he tell you that's what he wants?
天呐 我怎么...
Oh, my god. How did I--?
-我该做点别的吗 -你还有时间啊
- Should I do something else? - I mean, you've still got time.
是啊 我得往大了想了
Yeah. I guess I just need to think bigger.
但搞得多大呢
But how big?
一屋子人 喝酒什么的
I don't know. A house, people, booze.
我妈今晚要替朴茨茅斯的验尸官的班
My mom is filling in for the medical examiner in Portsmouth tonight.
我可以在家举办个惊喜派对
I could throw a surprise party at my house.
好啊 那就剩酒了
Great. Yeah. That just leaves the booze,
这个我可以帮忙 等放学的
Which I can help you with... After school.
安东尼·乔丹奴
我已经23了
I'm 23 years old, by the way.
但人都说我长得嫩
I've been told I look very young for my age.
是啊 可不是嘛 安东尼·乔丹奴先生
Yes, you certainly do, Mr. Anthony Giordano.
安东尼挺温柔的嘛
Anthony's a pretty suave guy.
是啊 还很神秘
Yeah, and mysterious, too.
他喜欢活得惊险
He likes to, uh, live life on the edge.
我只想好好玩玩
I just want to have some fun, so...
所以你有假身份证吗
And that's why you have a fake id?
或许我就是偶尔想换换身份
Maybe I just like to be someone else every once in a while.
嗯
Yeah.
未知号♥码 杀手 被人耍很好玩吧 我盯着你呢
你俩都来今晚基兰的派对吧
So, both of you guys can come to Kieran's party tonight, right?
-对吧 -当然
- Right? - Oh, uh, yeah, sure.
宾客名单已经写好 短♥信♥已发
Guest list is devised. Texts sent.
又一个回复的
Look, another rsvp.
这里叫自习室是有原因的 女士们
It's called study hall for a reason, ladies.
你们觉得那个斯泰沃怎么样
What do you guys think of that Stavo dude?
-他有点不对劲 -这话说得太轻
- He seems kinda off. - That is putting it mildly.
我觉得他就是个怪胎
I think he's a total weirdo.
而且 他还对莱克伍德六人很痴迷
Plus, he has this whole fanboy thing with the Lakewood six.
他有点痴迷于我们
He's kind of obsessed with us, actually.
你去哪
Where are you going?
厕所 就回来
Restroom. Be right back.
我得说 小艾
I gotta hand it to you, Em.
背着你老妈办派对 厉害
Having a party behind your mother's back?
你是谁啊 你把艾玛·杜瓦怎么了
Who are you and what have you done with Emma Duval?
我不知道 我就是觉得我该
I don't know. I just felt like it was time for me
开始做个正常的青少年了
to start being a normal teenager, I guess?
所有人 请留下财物
Everyone, leave your belongings right where they are.
马上离开
Proceed out the door, quickly.
米格尔·阿科斯塔治安官
有时间吗
Got a minute?
帮个忙 替我找到
Need your help tracking down
我女儿的前男友 杰克·菲茨杰拉德
my daughter's ex-boyfriend, Jake Fitzgerald.
你要去填份失踪人口报案表吗
You need to fill out a missing person's report?
问题就在这里
That's the thing.
菲茨杰拉德不是失踪了 是在躲我
Fitzgerald isn't missing as much as he is avoiding me.
-肯定有好理由吧 -我想跟他谈谈
- With good reason, I assume. - I'd like a few words with him.
奎恩 这里是警局 不是红娘网
Quinn, this is a police station, not a dating service.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表