剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
没有 我们是一直在一起的 怎么了
No. We were together the whole time. Why?
我们认为是有人故意纵了火
Well, we believe the fire was set intentionally.
那不是我们干的
We didn't start that fire.
艾玛
Look, Emma...
你的朋友 伊莱 他以前惹过麻烦
your friend Eli... he's been in trouble before.
-我知道 -亚特兰大有个跟你一般大的女孩
- I know that. - There's a young woman in Atlanta, about your age,
发了针对他的限制令
who has a restraining order out against him.
看来他就喜欢去他不该去的地方
Apparently, he likes to go places he shouldn't.
那次是去了她卧室
This time, her bedroom.
他
He...
肯定是有误会
There must be a mistake.
我劝你小心都跟谁玩
If I were you, I'd be careful who I hang out with,
尤其是现在
especially these days.
最好别跟着不怎么熟悉的男孩去个没人的地方
I wouldn't follow a boy I barely knew to an isolated location.
我可能是多嘴
Now, I might... be out of place here...
但基兰·威尔科特斯没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
but Kieran Wilcox wasn't ratting on you.
他是想帮你
He was trying to help you out.
我知道
I know.
我妈妈在等我 我可以走了吗
My mom is waiting for me. Are we done?
嗯
Yeah.
-我真为你骄傲 你做得对 -谢谢
- I'm proud of you. You did the right thing. - Thanks.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我需要你去跟踪保护艾玛·杜瓦
I need you out there, looking after Emma Duval
-直到有进一步消息 -是 长官
- until we know more. - Yes, sir.
你说得对 从1到可怕
So, you were right. On a scale of one to terrible,
这些警♥察♥还挺客气的
the cops are actually pretty decent here.
是啊 还不差
Yeah, not too bad.
那么
So, uh, what--
刚刚怎么样 你都跟他说什么了
What happened in there? What'd you tell him?
就是真话
The truth.
但是 我们没事了吧
Yeah, but, like, we're okay?
我们可以走了吧 没什么大事
We're okay to go, no big deal?
我们是可以走了 但这事是挺大的
Yeah, we can go, but it was a big deal.
想去吃午饭吗
You want to get lunch?
我请客 补偿惹出这些麻烦
My treat. You know, to make up for all of this.
我得回家了
Uh, I have to go home.
-你想要我做什么 -我要你重新负责这个案子
- So, what do you want from me? - I need you back on this case.
我需要你鉴定这些尸体
I need you to identify those bodies.
我猜想他们是同一个杀人狂的受害者
I'm guessing they're victims in the same murder spree
杰克是第一个
that started with Jake.
这个是艾玛在农场的照片
Now, this is that picture of Emma at the pig farm.
你知道我怎么想的 我需要确认答案
You know where I'm going with this and I need answers.
为了我们的孩子以及镇上所有的孩子
For both of our children, for all these kids,
帮我找到这个禽兽
help me find this monster.
乔治华盛顿高中
记住三点 仪态端庄 着装得体 活力十足
Remember the three P's: poise, polish, and pizzazz.
你今天在选美大会上的演讲
Your speeches for today's pageant
应该简洁 高雅
should be succinct and expletive-free.
这无关输赢
This isn't about winning.
好吧 这关乎输赢
Well, it is about winning,
但是是为你们的慈善基金筹钱
but winning money for your charity.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我以为我能驾驭这件梦寐以求的裙子呢
I thought I could pull it off. I thought it was my dream dress.
我想你错了
I think you thought wrong.
我不能穿着这个登台
I can't wear that onstage in front an actual crowd
而我喜欢的男孩就在台下
with an actual boy that I actually like.
-太吓人了 -这套礼服可真吓人
- Too scary. - The only thing scary here is this dress.
马多克斯小姐 请集中注意力
Miss Maddox? Let's focus. Please.
正如我所说
As I was saying,
莱克伍德小姐真正的奖励
the Lady of the Lake's true reward
是人们对她无尽的感激
is the gratification she feels
这既源自于她将举♥行♥的一年四次的薄饼早餐会
while hosting the quarterly pancake breakfast,
也源自于她将带头践行的
or while spearheading
每月莱克伍德垃圾清理倡议
the monthly Lakewood Litter-Removal Initiative.
等等 这场比赛的胜者要去捡垃圾吗
Wait. The winner of this competition has to pick up trash?
我可不想赢
I don't want to win this thing.
等等 一定要让你赢
Wait. Let's make sure you win this thing.
斯泰沃 你都跟朗老师说了什么
Okay, Stavo, what have you been telling Ms. Lang?
所以你才会留着这些尸体吗
That's why you kept the bodies?
只是看问题的角度不同而已
It's a matter of perspective.
米开朗琪罗需要创作主题 所以他去盗了坟墓
Michelangelo needed subjects, so he robbed graves.
艺术史却尊他为神
Art history remembers him as a god.
但他的所做所为又怎么比
But how is what he did any more grotesque
爱德·盖恩这样的人高尚了
than someone like Ed Gein?
爱德华·盖恩不仅仅是个盗墓者
Edward Gein wasn't just a grave robber.
他还是个连环杀手
He was a serial killer.
就像我说的
Like I said.
角度
Perspective.
-你在做什么 -在哪
- What the hell are you doing? - Where is it?
-什么在哪 -你清楚得很
- Where's what? - You know damn well what.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room!
-你没有权利进来 -我是你父亲
- You have no right to be in here! - I'm your father!
我要对你和
I'm responsible for you
镇里每个人的生命负责
and the lives of every citizen in this town.
所以我需要知道面具在哪
So, I need to know, where is the mask?
-什么面具 -斯泰沃
- What mask? - Stavo...
我们来这里是为了重新开始
we came here for a fresh start,
忘掉凤♥凰♥城的事情
to put Phoenix behind us.
我告诉过你 那是意外
I told you, it was an accident.
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
是枪走火后你的所作所为让我担忧
It's what you did after the gun went off that troubles me.
他曾是我的朋友
He was my friend!
我需要记住那种感觉
I needed to remember how it felt.
这对我来说很重要
It was important to me.
什么都跟我扯到艺术
It's always about your art.
你真的认为是我把人们大卸八块
You really think I carve people up
然后像肉一样挂起来吗
and hang them up like pieces of meat?
你就是这么想我的吗
That's who you think I am?
如果你觉得我是杀手 那就证明啊
If you think I'm a killer... prove it.
你能过来真是太好了
I'm glad that you came.
我一直在等你打给我
I was waiting for you to call.
我很生气也很不解
I was mad and confused.
我告诉过你我为什么会告诉治安官
Well, I told you why I went to the sheriff.
我是担心 现在也是
I was worried. That hasn't changed.
我知道
I know.
但是我变了
But I have.
我刚从治安官那里回来 你是对的
I just came from the sheriff and you were right.
我不能瞒着他或者瞒着你
I can't keep things from him or from you.
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
你没必要道歉的
You don't have to apologize.
我只是想要你安全
I just want you to be safe.
我知道 我很感动的
I know that and it means so much.
我们就是要帮助彼此的 对吧
We're here to help each other, right?
对啊
Right.
我想我明白你为什么这么保护我了
I think I understand why you're so protective of me.
我...
I...
发现你继父身上发生的事了
found out what happened to your step-dad.
什么 从谁那里听说的
What? From who?
-伊莱告诉我的 -什么 他说了什么
- Eli told me. - What? What did he say?
只是你父母死的那天你和他们吵架了
Just that you fought with your parents on the day that they died.
那一定感觉很糟吧
That must've been so horrible,
-就那样失去他们 -他告诉你的吗
- to lose them like that. - He told you that?
对 我也理解你为什么从没告诉过我
Yeah, and I understand why you never told me,
但这解释了很多事情
but it explains so much.
-他还跟你说了什么 -只有这个
- What else did he say to you? - Just that.
基兰
Hey, Kieran...
不是你 是伊莱
It's not you. It's Eli.
我不想你和他混在一起 好吗
I don't want you hanging out with him, okay?
他是我的家人 但他不正常
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表