剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
偷偷跑进来裸泳
Sneaking in for skinny dipping.
我惹麻烦了
I'm scandalized.
如果我回去得太晚
My dad will turn into a walking after school special...
我爸会多想的
If I get home too late.
那你补偿我吧
Then, why don't you make it up to me?
做我的女伴去莱克伍德嘉年华
Be my date to the Lakewood days carnival.
你不能把我藏一辈子
You can't hide me forever.
我本不必的
Well, I wouldn't have to...
可你勒索了我爸爸
If you hadn't blackmailed my dad.
-他搬了一具死尸 -他恨你
- He moved a dead body. - He hates you.
虽然可悲
And, as pathetic as that is,
但我根本无力改变这一点
there's less than nothing I can do to change that.
因为你没蛋量做什么
'cause you don't have the lady balls to do anything about it.
蛋量
Lady balls?
知道我怎么想吗
Do you know what I think?
你就喜欢这样偷偷摸摸
You enjoy this sneaking around,
就像你跟布兰森老师那样
like how you did with Mr. Branson.
混♥蛋♥
Dick. You know,
真不敢相信我脑残到
I can't believe for one brain-dead second
真以为我们能成
I actually thought that this could work.
不可能的
It can't.
我们结束了
We're done.
好啊 走吧 告诉你 杰克有计划
Fine! Walk away. 'cause you know what? Jake's got a plan.
我会证明你错了 你♥爸♥会爱死我的
I'm going to prove you wrong, and your dad's going to love me.
告诉你 这叫一杰克二鸟
And you know what? That's two birds, one Jake, baby!
等你知道了 你会爬回我身边的
And when you find out, you're gonna come crawling back!
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
走着瞧吧
You'll see.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道我结束得很突然
I know I broke things off really suddenly.
我...
I just...
必须逃离一切
...had to get away from everything.
你不用解释
You don't need to explain that to me.
我真的好想你们
I really missed you guys.
-我真的好想你 -我也想你 艾玛
- I really missed you. - I missed you too, Emma.
我觉得跟你在一起很安全
I feel safe with you.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's all okay.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们能就睡觉吗
Can we just sleep?
当然
Of course.
基兰
Kieran?
好了 布鲁克
All right, Brooke.
看杰克来证明你错了
Time for the Jake to prove you wrong.
雷恩湖地♥产♥ 闲人免入
救命
Help!
不
Oh, no...
天呐 不 不
God. No, no, no...
你说你要在奥德丽家过夜的
You said you gonna spend the night at Audrey's,
可你不在那儿 我吓坏了
when you weren't there, I was scared.
对不起 我只是在找乐子
I'm sorry. I was just having fun.
我知道孩子对家长都会有所隐瞒
Look, I know kids lie to their parents about stuff,
但你不那样
but you don't do that.
你不是那样的 你一向对我很诚实
It's not you. You've always been honest with me.
现在一切都有点不同了
Yeah, well, everything is a little bit different now.
昨晚
Look, last night--
是你三个月后第一次回家
it was your first night home after three months,
我很乐意让你去找你的朋友 但是
And I was happy to let you be with your friends, but...
今早 你第一天回学校
This morning, I wanted to do something nice
我想做点贴心的事
for your first day back at school.
结果却找不到你
When I couldn't find you,
感觉好像你要逃离我
it kinda felt like you were running away from me.
我是有点吧
I... I guess I was, a little.
-我想改变这一点 -我也希望我们能
- I want to change that. - I hope we can.
我说不好 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
好吗 我得去上学了
Okay? I have to go to school.
你放倒了那男的 奥黛丽
You took that guy down, Audrey!
我们看了20多遍
We watched it, like, 20 times!
那我也捅捅你吧
Maybe I could stab you, too?
白♥痴♥
Morons.
是你名声的新延续 你已经是个英雄了
It's a new extension of your celebrity. You were already a hero.
现在你又是网络英雄了 这是质的飞跃
Now, you're an Internet hero. It's an exponential leap.
你总能往好了说
You always find the silver lining.
好吧 我有个有趣的消息
Okay, I've got a good one.
我跟杰克·菲茨杰拉德的地下恋情正式结束了
My down-low affair with Jake Fitzgerald is officially over.
-什么 什么时候 -昨晚
- What? Since when? - Last night.
你没事吧
You okay?
别担心我的感受了
Let's just not with the concern and the feelings.
我之所以说出来 是因为杰克反正也会说
I'm only telling you 'cause Jake's going to tell you anyway,
照他的说法我大概会坏得不行
and I probably come off really bad in his version.
-杰克如何 -问得不对
- How's Jake? - Wrong question.
-有人看到艾玛吗 -她在路上了
- Anyone seen Emma? - She's on her way.
麦琪发现她在基兰家过夜
Maggie found out she spent the night at Kieran's.
麦琪又要作了
Ugh, Maggie drama.
这是她那次崩溃后 第一天回学校
It's her first day back to school since the infamous meltdown.
最不该做的事就是再向她施压了
The last thing she needs is more tension.
艾玛
Emma!
你真是光彩照人
You look fantastic!
-多好啊 -光彩照人
- So good!- Fantastic!
好了 不用这么小心翼翼 咱们走吧
All right. Enough with the eggshells. Let's go.
没事吧
You good?
嗯
Yeah!
我没事
I'm fine.
那么 这是彻底分手了吗
So, it was a complete breakup?
快速无痛
Fast and painless.
并非无痛
It wasn't painless.
拜托 也是时候了
Oh, please. It was time.
换个话题 昨晚和基兰如何
New subject. How was last night with Kieran?
我一天都没见到他
I haven't seen him all day.
这算回答你的问题吗
Does that answer your question?
我也不知道 我们一块儿睡的 然后
I don't know. We fell asleep together, and then...
我醒来时发现他蜷在沙发上
I woke up and found him curled up on the couch.
有点可爱 又有点伤感
Kind of adorable. Kind of sad.
主要还是伤感 我给他发短♥信♥道歉
Yeah, more sad. And I texted him to apologize,
他就只回复了一个"哈哈"
and all he did was respond with, "Ha-ha."
其他什么都没有 我也不知道
Then, nothing. I don't know.
我以为只要按下重启键
I guess I thought I could
一切就重新开始
hit the reset button and start all over.
男生又不是苹果手♥机♥ 我倒希望他们是
Well, boys are not iPhones. I wish they were.
小艾 欢迎回来
Hey, Em. Welcome back.
佐伊
Hey, Zoe.
各位弗洛伊德
Hey, Sigmund and Sigmunda Freuds!
那么有人照书单看过资料吗
Anyway, did everyone enjoy the reading assignment?
诺亚有点喜欢她
Noah's got a little crush.
真的假的 你喜欢呀
Really? You liked it?
我就不喜欢 我觉得好无聊
I didn't. I thought it was dull.
虽然中脑皮质多巴胺通路很好很不错
I mean, mesocortical dopaminergic pathways are fine and good,
但心理学和我们的生活有什么联♥系♥呢
but how does psychology relate to our living lives?
这才是令我兴奋的
That's what turns me on,
也是我希望各位能感兴趣的问题
and that's what I want to turn you guys onto.
咱们先不管教材
Let's think outside the textbook.
艾玛 很高兴你回来了
Emma! Good to have you back.
哪种心理学能对你的生活有帮助
What part of psychology would be helpful to you in your life?
-梦的解析 -很好
- Dream analysis? - Excellent.
我们为什么会做梦 为什么梦很重要
Why do we dream? Why do dreams matter?
为什么这项精神分♥析♥技巧会不断发展
Why would that psycho skill evolve with us?
幻象与梦境能帮我们处理多余的恐惧焦虑
Phantasmata and dreams help us process our leftover fear and anxiety.
就像在精神世界处理垃圾
It's, like, the garbage disposal of the psyche.
很好 佐伊 梦境很私人 对吧
Nice, Zoe. Dreams are personal, right?
我们就谈谈私人的事情
So, let's make it personal.
说说这个小镇最近的事吧
How about what this town has been through?
这事害你们做恶梦了吗 可怕但又必需
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表