剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
我把佩帕引到莱克伍德的
I brought Piper to Lakewood.
现在我在为我的错误付出代价
Now, I'm paying for my mistakes.
你保证不会告诉艾玛 我要亲自告诉他
Promise me you won't tell Emma? I need to be the one to do it.
你儿子 他看上去很喜欢画
Your son-- he's the one who seems to enjoy
她满身是血的样子
drawing her covered in blood.
你为什么不跟我说就去找他
Why did you go to him without talking to me first?
这是为你好 小艾
It was for your own good, Em.
那我为什么觉得遭到了背叛
Then why do I feel so betrayed?
我真的需要你给我一些空间
I really need you to give me some space,
否则我也不知道自己会干出什么来
or I don't know what I'm gonna do.
你真的需要好好玩玩 今晚如何
You're in dire need of some fun. Like, dinner.
布鲁克 别对布兰森钻牛角尖
Brooke, don't go down the Branson spiral.
去那个 你不留活口 下手狠辣
Screw that! Take no prisoners and kick ass as needed.
否则就跟小布兰森说再见吧
Or say good-bye to "Little Branson."
逗你的
Jk.
有个老师不行了 真可怕
One of the teachers fell. It's awful.
-你是怎么找到这个地方的 -我幻想不一样的人生
- How did you find this place? - I make up other lives,
还会为此偷溜进别人家里
which involves sneaking into other people's houses.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这边 快
This way! Come on!
百年纪念日快乐 莱克伍德
Happy Centennial birthday, Lakewood.
此路不通
时候又到了
It's that time again...
莱克伍德的年度嘉年华
time for Lakewood's annual carnival.
有什么比这更变♥态♥呢
What could be more twisted?
毫无疑问 莱克伍德是明知水中有鲨鱼
Look, there's no denying Lakewood is opening the beaches
还硬要开放海滩
with a man-eating shark in the waters,
但这是人们的愿望
but it's what the people want.
自我们小时候就是这样
We've done it since we were kids.
在凶杀镇
When it comes to Murderville,
传统不易打破
traditions die hard.
开始摇棉花糖吧
So, start the cotton candy spinning,
让摩天楼全速旋转
set the Tilt-A-Whirl at full tilt.
节目必须继续
The show must go on.
莱克小姐必须加冕
The Lady of the Lake must be crowned.
12人死亡
谁能埋怨莱克伍德需要民俗活动
Who can fault Lakewood for needing a little folksy distraction
好忘记可怕血腥的现实
from its harsh, blood-stained reality?
大家永远都不会原谅你
惊声尖叫 第二季 第八集
"大家永远都不会原谅你"
"No one will ever forgive you"?
用血写在了我的镜子上
Written in blood on my mirror.
还有"12人死亡"
And "12 dead"?
泰勒 妮娜 瑞秋 莱利 威尔
Tyler, Nina, Rachel, Riley, Will--
布兰森牢房♥的守卫 格雷森 哈德森治安官
The guard at Branson's cell, Grayson, Sheriff Hudson,
杰克 艾迪 还有...
Jake, Eddie, and...
佩帕 那也还是少一个
Piper. But that's still one short of 12.
他是想扰乱你
He's trying to get into your head.
想 诺亚 他已经做到了
Trying? Noah, he's in there.
你得夺回主动权
You gotta take your power back! You know?
只要他握着你的秘密 就抓着你的小辫子
As long as you have this secret, the killer owns you.
你说得对 我被他困住了
You're right, okay? You're right! I'm trapped!
但如果艾玛知道了我做的事 我与死无异
But, if Emma finds out what I did, I might as well as be dead.
告诉艾玛真♥相♥ 你就自♥由♥了
Tell Emma the truth and you'll be free.
能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you?
-好 -私下谈
- Sure. - Uh, in private?
还有别人很难集中精力学物理吗
Is anyone else having a hard time focusing on physics right now?
你觉得朗老师是真摔倒了吗 还是被推下去的
Do you think Ms. Lang really just fell? Or was she pushed?
不符合凶手的侧写
Doesn't fit the killer's profile.
让老师就那么躺在楼梯下
Leaving the teacher at the bottom of the stairs
她摔倒的位置上
where she landed...
这家伙的才华远不止于此
This guy's too talented for that.
丝毫没有设计感 没有大揭幕
There's no staging, no big reveal, like...
其实 没必要去猜
Actually, no need to speculate.
你当时也在 是吧 奥德丽
You were there. Right, Audrey?
各位学生 我是马多克斯镇长
Hello, students. This is Mayor Maddox.
很多家长打来 表示担心
Many of your parents have called with concerns
即将到来的莱克伍德嘉年华
about the impending Lakewood Days Carnival.
你的安全 是我们的首要顾虑 但我们不能
Your safety is our primary concern, but what we will not do...
错过本镇的百年纪念日
...is miss this town's 100th birthday.
我们的骄傲不允许
We have too much pride
而且我们有丰富的克服逆境的历史
and a rich history of overcoming adversity.
还有被杀
Or being killed.
他说得对嘛
Hey, when he's right, he's right.
跟我一起庆祝勇气和生命
So, join me in this celebration of courage and life,
而不是恐惧
not fear.
游乐场见
See you at the fairgrounds.
一座受伤迷惘的小镇迫切想要向前看
Eager to move on, a wounded and misguided town
于是找可笑的借口举办庆祝
concocts a flimsy excuse to celebrate,
结果却再次导致流血事件
which, in turn, instigates yet another round of bloodshed.
难道没人看过《恐怖情人节》
I mean, hasn't anybody seen My Bloody Valentine
或《罗斯玛丽的杀手》吗
or The Prowler?
我没看过《罗斯玛丽的杀手》
Uh, I have not seen The Prowler.
结局不好 所有人都很不好
Doesn't end well. For anybody.
什么"百年完美莱克伍德"真是扯淡
This whole "Hundred years of perfect Lakewood" is some real BS.
是吗
Is it?
为什么不试试积极点呢
Why don't we give positivity a try, hm?
听上去像竞选口号♥
That sounds like a campaign slogan.
总比糟糕的另一种态度强
Yeah, well, it beats the crappy alternative.
我今晚得发表讲话
I have to do a speech tonight,
大家都要调动心情来捧场
so everybody get in the mood and come.
你知道你有充分理由不去吧
You know you have plenty of reasons to bow out.
我想不去 但我爸在全力政♥治♥冲刺
I would, but my dad is in high gear politically.
昨晚他的一处地♥产♥失火了
He had a fire at one of his real estate properties last night,
他需要我...
so he needs me to--
跟他一起庆祝勇气和生命吗
Join him in this celebration of courage and life?
他需要我微笑招手
He needs me to smile and wave.
别逼我一个人去受难
Don't make me go through this fiasco alone.
谢谢 这是朗桌上的一切
Thank you. This is everything from Lang's desk,
都处理过了
and it's all been processed.
-摔得好重 -可能不是意外
- That's a nasty fall. - Probably not an accident.
她的办公室被洗劫 有人在找什么东西
Her office was ransacked. Somebody was looking for something.
照片 采访记录 精神评估
Photos, interview notes, psych evaluations...
这女人在搞什么
What the hell was this woman up to?
古斯泰沃·阿科斯塔
治安官 纵火调查队去雷恩湖地♥产♥了
Sheriff, the arson squad is heading out to Wren Lake Estates.
我就去 去吧
On my way. Go.
我们找到了大量助燃剂
We found the presence of a large amount of accelerant.
火是蓄意放的 但重点在这里
This fire was deliberate. But this here is the kicker.
天呐
Oh, my God.
治安官
Sheriff,
这边有个人 你会想见见的
there's someone out here you need to see.
我就出去
On my way out.
不敢相信我们真来了
I can't believe we're even here.
治安官说他是我们这边的
The sheriff said that he was on our side,
我愿相信他
and I'm gonna choose to believe him.
-你来不来 -不用了
- Are you gonna come? - No, I'm good here.
好吧
Okay.
艾玛 警官告诉我
Emma. My deputy tells me
你或许能说明究竟出了什么事
you might be able to help us figure out what happened here.
嗯 我不会再隐瞒什么了
Yeah. I'm not keeping secrets anymore.
我刚跟伊莱谈过了 他挺有意思
So, I just spoke to Eli. Interesting kid.
你俩认识多久了
How long have you two known each other?
没多久 他刚搬来
Uh, not long. He just moved here.
我们...他是基兰的表弟
We, uh... He's Kieran's cousin, actually.
你俩一起到处去看看 这我懂
So, you two were looking around, exploring. I mean, I get it.
那片地♥产♥是挺奇怪的
It's a-- It's a strange place, that development.
就那么闲置在那里
Just sitting there, empty.
你到处都看了吗
Did you check out the whole place?
没有 我们就是待在客厅里
No, we basically just stayed in the living room.
伊莱有出去 去他车上过吗
Did, uh, Eli go out, maybe go back to his car?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表