剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我把佩帕引到莱克伍德的
I brought Piper to lakewood.
我会不择手段保护这个秘密的
I would do anything to keep it secret.
救命啊 来人啊 谁来救救我
Help me! Please! Somebody help! Help!
我捅了所有朋友
I stabbed all of my friends.
所有朋友
All of my friends.
我低头看双手满是鲜血
I look down and my hands are covered in blood.
满是鲜血
Covered in blood.
全都不断向你逼近 而你无路可逃
It all closes in on you, and then you can't get out.
-我曾经信任她 -奥德丽
- I trusted her... - Audrey?
我怎么会相信我可以再次回这里
What made me think I could even set foot in this place again?
他像我
He was like me.
孤独 遭人疏离 非常愤怒
He was alone, rejected, and angry.
我是奥德丽 打不通 请留言
This is Audrey. Can't get to my phone. Leave a message.
这是诺亚那孩子播客里的节目吗
This playing from that Noah kid's podcast?
是的 长官 就这么重复播放
Yes, sir. It started streaming in a repeating loop.
很多人报♥警♥说这事
People have been calling us about it.
不管我跑去哪里
No matter where I ran,
他们都紧跟着我
they followed me.
那些声音
Their voices...
送去数字鉴证科
Get this down to Digital Forensics.
我们要查出发布者的
We need to confirm the IP address
IP地址
of who posted this.
朋友们都嘲弄我
Friends taunting me,
-嘲弄我 -米格尔
- taunting me... - Miguel!
直到再也无法承受时 我猛烈回击
Until I couldn't take it anymore and I lashed out.
基兰·威尔科特斯刚打了电♥话♥
Kieran Wilcox just called me.
艾玛和奥德丽在去詹姆斯农场的路上
Emma and Audrey are on their way to the James farm.
那个养猪场吗
The pig farm?
基兰说了为什么去吗
Did Kieran say why?
没有 而且艾玛也不接我的电♥话♥
No, and Emma won't answer my calls.
史蒂文斯 行动
Stevens, let's move.
妙哉 这是幢破烂阴森的房♥子
Fabulous. It's a crumbling, creepy house.
是啊 和那间破烂阴森的仓库挺配
Yeah, there's also a crumbling, creepy barn to match.
这里曾属詹姆斯家 或许仍是
It used to belong to the James family. Or it still does.
真的假的 我居然一点都不知道
Really? How did I not know that?
我打算自己进去 你在外面待着
Okay, so I'm thinking that I go inside and you stay out here?
总得有人放哨
Look, someone has to keep watch,
而且我以前进去过
and I've already been in there before.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
看到任何情况都给我打电♥话♥
Just call me the minute that you see anything.
-怎么了 -我想我有发现了
- What's happening? - I think I found something.
上楼来
Come upstairs.
你看 有人一直住在这里
Look. Look, someone's been living here,
或者躲在这里
or hiding out here, or something.
我和布鲁克
This is just like what I saw
第一次来时就是这样
when I came here with Brooke that first time.
好诡异
This is creepy.
那是什么
What's that?
那是我的 我的梦日记
That's mine. That's my dream journal.
"我捅了所有朋友 胡乱失控地捅
"I stabbed all of my friends. Wildly. Out of control.
诺亚 基兰 奥德丽
Noah, Kieran, Audrey.
我低头看双手满是鲜血
I look down and my hands are covered in blood.
最近我做了许多梦
I've had a lot of dreams
都是以双手染血结尾
that end with blood on my hands lately.
我妈妈听到我在梦中尖叫"
My mom heard me screaming in my sleep."
等等 凶手
Wait, the... The killer
肯定是昨晚从我屋里偷走了它
must've taken this out of my room last night,
然后带来了这里
and then brought it here.
为什么翻在这一页
Why is it open to this page?
-那不是布鲁克爸爸的车吗 -我们走
- Isn't that Brooke's dad's car? - Let's go.
好了 我到了 赶紧完事吧
Okay, I'm here! Let's make this quick.
好了 我没时间耽误 伙计
Come on! I haven't got all night, old MacDonald!
詹姆斯养猪场 今晚九点
我到了 给你五分钟
尽快了事 白♥痴♥
你想玩游戏 那我奉陪
很有新意 我要走了
等等
Wait.
我们得看看他来这里是要干什么
We have to find out what he's doing here.
太奇怪了
It is so weird.
从我小时候起就经常做
I've had nightmares about this place
关于这里的噩梦
since I was a little kid.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
天哪 马多克斯先生
Oh, my god! Mr. Maddox!
我的天哪 天哪
Oh! Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
不不不
Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no!
放下武器 举起双手
Drop the weapons! Hands up!
借过
Coming through.
慢着 你要抓我们吗
Wait, are you arresting us?
你不会真♥相♥信这是我们干的吧
You can't possibly believe that we did this.
凶手就在仓库里 我们听到他的声音了
The killer was in the barn! We heard him!
治安官 你这是放跑他
Sheriff, you're letting him get away! Ok?
不是我们干的
It wasn't us!
-你知道不是我们的 -好了
- You know that it wasn't us! - All right.
方圆90米内
I need you to search the grounds,
你们仔细检查
a hundred yards in every direction...
-艾玛 艾玛 -明白了吗
- Emma! Emma! - Do you understand?
-妈妈 -出发
- Mom, Mom. - Let's go.
镇长死了 不是我们干的
the mayor is dead. We didn't do it.
-不是我们 -等等 你要逮捕她
- We didn't do it! - Wait, you're arresting her?
麦琪 我们发现她时
Maggie, we found her with
她手里攥着草叉 站在尸体旁边
a pitchfork in her hand over a dead body.
我不得不逮捕她
I have to take her in.
-我跟她说 -你不能在这儿和她说话
- Let me talk to her. - You can't talk to her here.
-你就不该来 -是我告诉你来这里的
- You shouldn't even be here. - I'm the reason you're here!
你可以回局里跟她谈
You can talk to her at the station.
麦琪 作为朋友我说一句
Maggie, as a friend...
艾玛需要律师
Emma needs a lawyer.
不会有事的 乖乖去
It's gonna be okay. Just go quietly.
我去警局找你
I'm gonna see you at the station.
-好 -艾玛 艾玛
- Yeah, okay. - Emma! Emma!
-基兰 基兰 -停下 停下
- Kieran! Kieran! - Whoa! Stop, stop, stop!
-放了她们 -别再雪上加霜了
- Let them go! - Don't make this worse.
别雪上加霜
Don't make it worse!
你搞错了 大错特错
You've got this wrong. So wrong!
-艾玛 -站住
- Emma! - Stop.
-站住 -艾玛
- Stop. - Emma!
要是他们认为镇长是我们杀的
If they think we killed the mayor...
那就会认为所有人都是我们杀的
Then they think we killed everybody.
未完待续
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表