剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. You're still the one who wrote it.
未知来电
我是阿科斯塔
Acosta here.
我看到了一些十分可疑的事情 治安官
I need to report some very suspicious activity, Sheriff.
-请问是谁 -我想保持匿名
- Who's this? - I'd like to remain anonymous.
我不想牵扯进去
I'd hate for this to get back to me.
但是第六大道的老马厩这里
But something very strange has been going on here
正在发生着一些奇怪的事
at the old horse stables on Route 6.
-你知道这个地方吗 -知道
- You know the place? - I do.
-"奇怪"是什么意思 -它已经废弃了
- What do you mean by "Strange"? - It's abandoned,
但是有人在这里 进了谷仓
but someone's been going out there, to the barn.
我听到了一些刺耳的尖叫声
I've heard screams, squeals...
感觉像是某人被开膛了
It sounds like somebody's being gutted.
-什么时候的事儿 -你最好赶快来
- When did you hear all this? - You'd better get out there now.
-也许你能阻止 -你是怎么
- Maybe you can make it stop. - How did you--?
这个兆头可不错
That's not ominous.
好的 进去吧
Okay, let's do this.
准备好了吗
You ready?
那是什么
What is that?
天哪 是一只猪
Oh, my God. It's a pig.
我做过类似的噩梦 这不可能
I've had nightmares about that. That's-That's not possible.
-我们得找到诺亚 -好 哪儿 哪儿
- We have to find Noah. - Okay, um... where, where?
看看有没有被挖过的地方 新挖过的土
Look for-- Look for signs of digging. Look for fresh dirt.
奥德丽 过来
Audrey, come here.
-天 -天哪
- Oh, my God! - Oh, God...
未知号♥码
你的朋友被像猪一样开膛破肚 你们却救不了他 也许诺亚就是下一个要死的人
他就是在这里杀了杰克 杰克死在这里
This is where he killed Jake. This is where Jake died.
诺亚真的在这里吗 还是这变♥态♥是在折磨我们
Is Noah really here, or is this sicko just tormenting us?
诺亚快没时间了
Noah's running out of time.
他肯定在什么地方
Okay, okay. He's gotta be here somewhere, okay?
无信♥号♥♥
-不不不 -怎么了
- No, no, no, no, no! - What? What?
视频断了 视频为什么断了
The video cut out! Why did the video cut out?
你...你去外面那片水仙花田里找
You-- You go outside and look in that field of daffodils,
我继续在这里找
and I'm gonna finish looking in here.
你得保持清醒 诺亚
You've got to stay awake, Noah.
也许我该睡一觉
Maybe I should just sleep.
睡一觉更轻松
It's easier if I sleep.
不 那样不好
No, that wouldn't be good.
我想 到了春学期
I was thinking, in the spring...
我们可以去参加舞会 你可以穿那件礼服
we could go to prom, and you can wear that adorable tux.
等我们毕业
And when we graduate...
你怎么想
What do you think?
我们可以去同一个城市上大学
We could go to school in the same city.
-波士顿不错 -波士顿
- Boston would be cool. - Boston...
麻省理工 你怎么看
MIT? What do you say?
这主意不错
I'd like that.
火箭科学家
Rocket scientists.
也许我们能一起
Maybe we could stay together...
*睡吧 小宝贝*
*Hush, little baby...*
一起变老...一起变年轻
Grow old together... grow young together...
-*给你买♥♥只知更鸟* -也许我们能回到...
- *...gonna buy you a mockingbird* - Maybe we could go back...
我只是个...
when I was just a...
*如果知更鸟个不会唱*
*And if that mockingbird don't sing*
*睡吧 小宝贝*
*Hush, little baby*
-你有什么发现吗 -外面什么都没有
- Hey! Did you find anything? - No, there's nothing out there.
-他肯定在里面 -里面我都找过了
- He's gotta be inside. - I already looked in here.
-这里什么都没有 -再找找
- There's nothing in here. - Look again!
-别冲我撒气 -什么意思
- Do not put this on me! - What is that supposed to mean?
-没什么 -没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing?
不不不 这不是我♥干♥的
No, no, no. I didn't do this!
这一切都是你引起的
You brought this down on all of us!
你把佩帕带到了这里
You brought Piper here!
为什么 我对你做了什么
And why? What did I do to you?
我很不爽 好吗 我很不爽
I was pissed, okay? I was pissed!
你有你的新朋友就抛弃了我
You had your new friends and you abandoned me.
-是你不想和他们扯上关系 -随你怎么说
- You wanted nothing to do with them! - Whatever!
不 不能随我
No, not whatever!
你为什么恨我 我对你做了什么
Why did you hate me? What did I do to you?
-你现在真的想知道吗 -是的 我想知道
- You really want to know right now? - Yes, I really want to know.
-你为什么恨我 -你伤了我的心
- Why did you hate me? - You broke my heart!
我爱你 而你伤了我的心
I loved you, okay? And you broke my heart.
最糟糕的是 你根本不知道你做了什么
And the worst part is, you didn't even know you were doing it.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚 我们马上来
Hey, Noah, we're almost in!
救命
Help!
诺亚 我们快挖到了 坚持住
Noah, we're almost there! Hang on!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-你们是真的吗 -我们是真的 出来
- Are you real? - Yeah, buddy, we're real. Come on.
你没事了 过来
You're okay. Come here.
-我以为我死定了 -我们也是 福斯特
- I... I thought I was dead! - So did we, Foster.
我不是一个人 我听到了佐伊的声音
I wasn't alone. I heard Zoe.
-救命啊 -她还在下面
- Somebody help me! - She's down there still.
什么 坚持一下 诺亚
What? Hold on, Noah!
准备好了吗 一 二 三
All right, ready? One, two, three!
我要淹死了 天啊 救救我 天啊 救命
I'm sinking! God, please help me! Oh, my God. Help!
救命啊
Please! Somebody help me!
-佐伊也被活埋了 -救命啊
- Zoe's buried alive, too. - Please, somebody help me!
救救我
Somebody help me.
那是她莱克伍德小姐的缎带
That's her Lady of the Lake sign.
是的 还有水
Yeah, and there's water.
她肯定在雷恩湖的某个地方
She must be at Wren Lake somewhere.
我就是在那里被袭击的 雷恩湖
That's where I was attacked, too. Wren Lake.
这一切都跟你我和佩帕有关
This has all been about you and me and Piper.
-那个码头 -是的 不远 我们走
- The dock? - Yes. Come on. It's not far. Let's go.
-他流了好多血 -我没事 真的
- Dude, he's bleeding a lot. - I'm okay, I'm okay. I really am.
好 那我们调头
Okay, um, we're gonna turn around,
我们去医院
and we're gonna go to the hospital.
-不 -不 没事 我们告诉警♥察♥
- No! - No, it's fine. We're gonna call the cops
-他们会去救佐伊 -他说不能找警♥察♥就不能找
- and they will get Zoe. - He said no cops. We do no cops.
-我们不能...继续开 -诺亚 你被捅了
- We can't... We have to keep going. - Noah, you got stabbed!
我们要救佐伊 不去医院
We save Zoe. No hospital!
好吧 我们继续开
Okay, we keep going.
救命 救命啊
Help! Please help me!
天
Jesus...
她肯定在这里的某个地方
She's gotta be here somewhere!
来人啊 救命啊
Please! Somebody help!
等等 你看那里
Wait. Look over there!
救命啊 她还活着 快点
Help me! She's still alive! Hurry!
坚持住 佐伊 我们来救你了
Hang on, Zoe! We got you!
佐伊 你听得到吗 佐伊
Hey, Zoe, can you hear us? Zoe!
佐伊 怎...
Zoe? Wha...?
不...
No...
救命啊
Please! Help me!
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody help!
不...
No...
收到
Copy that.
艾玛 赶紧给我回电
Emma, please call me back right away.
你说得没错 那头猪的尸体的确缺了心脏
You were right. The carcass does appear to be missing its heart.
-那只手呢 -男性 中等大小
- And the hand? - Male, average size.
可能是赛斯·布兰森的
It could be a match for Seth Branson.
雷恩湖那边联♥系♥我们 你跟我一起去
Hey, I just got a call from Wren Lake. You should come with me.
你知道这个地方吗
Do you know this place?
我以前会带艾玛和奥德丽过来
I used to bring Emma and Audrey here.
这感觉是针对我们的
This feels personal.
也许吧 但我们得赶紧去雷恩湖
Maybe, but we should get to Wren Lake now.
-为什么 -艾玛在那里
- Why? - Emma's there.
未知号♥码
我们照你说的玩
We played your game
我们遵守你的规则 你还是杀了佐伊
and we followed your rules and you still killed Zoe.
我永远是赢家
I always win.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表