剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Just stay away from Emma.
听着 我不怕你
Look, I'm not scared of you, okay?
我想做什么就会做什么 你来阻止我啊
And I'm gonna do whatever I want. Try and stop me.
走吧
Come on.
《来电惊魂》
一定要在 一定要在 太好了
Please be there. Please be there. Bingo!
有次把自己锁在外面了 于是藏了把备用的
Locked myself out once, stashed a spare just in case.
等等 你确定里面没人吗
Wait, are you sure that there's nobody in there?
嗯 没有日场
Yeah. There's no matinee.
-五点前都没人 -好
- The place is empty till five. - Okay.
谋杀通缉犯 奥德丽·詹森 艾玛·杜瓦
本地少女艾玛·杜瓦和奥德丽·詹森
Local teenagers Emma Duvall and Audrey Jensen
-因镇长被杀一事 -布鲁克
- are wanted for questioning... - Brooke...
被通缉接受盘问
...in conjunction with the mayor's m--
你♥爸♥爸 我很遗憾
Your dad... I'm so sorry.
是啊 最近的事太多了
Yeah. It's just been so much, you know?
但我知道你是深有体会的
I know I don't have to tell you that.
他虽然不总是最好的老爸 但他...
He wasn't always the best dad, but he was...
总是陪着我
...there, you know?
今天早上
This morning, I...
我去厨房♥ 拿果汁
I went into the kitchen... to get some juice,
我突然意识到
and I just realized...
他一向会给我做果汁的
I mean, he always made me juice.
我真的会想他的
I'm just really gonna miss him.
现在 艾玛和奥德丽
And now, Emma and Audrey...
-你知道不是她们吧 -当然
- You know it's not them, right? - Of course.
听着
Look...
我们是一起的
We're in this together.
未知号♥码
喂
Hello?
诺亚 是我
Hey, Noah, it's me.
艾玛 你们如果不小心
Emma! You guys are about to hit
要变成十大通缉犯了
"Ten Most Wanted" territory if you don't watch out.
怎么回事
What-What happened?
太可怕了
It was terrible.
听着
Hey, look, have you...
你跟布鲁克谈过了吗
have you talked to Brooke?
她就在这儿呢
Uh, she's right here.
我
I...
电影道具 在最近的恐怖片中用到过
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your dad.
布鲁克 你一定要相信我们
Brooke, you have to believe us.
我们没有做他们说的那些事
We didn't... We didn't do what they're saying we did.
我们赶到时已经太迟了
By the time we got there, it was too late.
我知道你没杀他 艾玛
I know you didn't kill him, Emma.
你不可能的
You couldn't.
你们在哪
Where are you guys?
-我们在电影院 -我们就去
- We're at the movie theater. - We'll be right there.
不行 你们待着别动
No. Hey, no! Stay where you are, okay?
别过来
Stay where you are, and...
我们想好计划再联络你们
and we'll call you back when we have a plan.
她们在电影院 她们要我们留在这儿
They're at the theater. They want us to stay here.
让她们自己撑过去吗
And let them go through all this alone?
绝不
Hell no.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Okay, let's go.
-其实 我需要裤子 -嗯
- Actually, I'm gonna need some pants. - Yeah.
你不会真♥相♥信她们自己解开了手铐
You don't actually believe that they uncuffed themselves
然后赤手杀了警官吧
and killed a deputy with their bare hands?
我知道你很难接受
I get this isn't easy.
我女儿可能被绑♥架♥了
My daughter could be kidnapped,
或者更糟 你居然来搜我的家
or worse, and you're searching my house?
她显然不在这里
It's pretty obvious that she's not here!
我知道怀疑你爱的人是很难的
I know that it's hard to suspect someone that you love.
我不怀疑她 你怀疑她
I don't suspect her! You do!
她有跟你讲过她的噩梦吗
Has she ever told you about her nightmares?
你怎么知道的
How-How do you know about those?
我们昨晚找到本日记 艾玛的笔记
We found a journal last night, Emma's handwriting.
她写道我们发现镇长的那间谷仓
She wrote about the barn where we found the mayor.
她写道杀她的朋友
She wrote about killing her friends.
或许她并不知道那是真的
Maybe she doesn't even know it's real.
那只是梦 艾玛不是杀人犯
Those are just dreams. Emma is not a murderer!
现在 她是我最佳的线索
Right now, she's the best lead that I've got.
天呐
Oh, my God...
《来电惊魂》
-诺亚 -奥德丽
- Noah... - Hey, Audrey...
凶杀镇百年纪念
天呐 你看上去糟透了
Oh, God. You look terrible.
我们去给你清理一下吧
Let's get you cleaned up.
嗯
Yeah.
诺亚
Noah.
你没事吧 诺亚
You doing good, Noah?
嗯 还可以了
Yeah. As good as can be expected,
鉴于现在还有个在逃的凶手
given the whole "Killer on the loose" of it all.
我们会挺过去的 一起挺过去
We're gonna get through this... together.
是他
It's him.
未知号♥码
你想怎么样
What do you want?
这不是老爸的乖乖女吗
If it isn't daddy's little girl.
你该跟我说话 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm the one you should be talking to, you bastard.
大家都到齐了 什么事啊 又办葬礼吗
So, the gang's all there. What's the occasion? Another funeral?
你觉得自己很风趣 是吧
Wow, you think you're really funny, don't you?
你是个懦夫
You're a coward,
在黑暗里躲躲藏藏 拿面具做遮掩
running around in the dark, hiding behind a mask.
小心 艾玛 你不会想看到我的脸的
Careful, Emma. You don't want to see my face.
我在电影院
I'm at the movie theater.
-你想要我 就来找我 -艾玛
- If you want me, come and get me. - Emma!
你确定这样好吗
Are you sure that was a good idea?
我不想再逃了
I'm done running.
你知道半数都是假的吧
You know half of those are fake, right?
是啊 但另一半是真的
Yeah, well, the other half are real.
搞什么
Oh, what?
我们得守好门 并且保持联络
We need to guard the doors and stay in touch.
-给 拿我的手♥机♥ -谢谢
- Here, take my phone. - Thanks.
你们知道你们不用非得留下来的吧
You guys know that you don't have to stay, right?
这是我的事
I mean, this is on me.
我们跟你是一起的
We're with you.
好吧 还是来了
So... here we are.
没错
Here we are.
我们所有人守在一个屋子里
All of us holed up together in one room...
想要抓住凶手 我是说
trying to trap the killer... I mean...
我觉得现在就是最后决战了
I think this is it. I think this is the big finale.
诺亚 拜托你别现在发神经好不好
Noah, please don't go all meta on me right now.
-我现在需要你好好跟我守住屋子 -我只是说
- I need you guarding this door with me. - I'm just saying,
这要是电影 肯定到了揭晓真♥相♥的时刻
if this were a movie, we'd be at the unmasking stage.
好吧 如果凶手是你
Well, if it's you,
我绝对舍得用这个小钩子下手
I will defend myself with this little hook thing.
你知道不是我的
You know it's not me.
当然了 要真是我我也得这么说
Of course, that's what the killer would say.
好吧 抱歉 不是我
Okay, I'm sorry. It's-- It's not me.
真的不是我
It's really not me.
没动静
Nothing.
要是他不来怎么办
What if he doesn't show?
他喜欢操纵别人 他可不喜欢被埋伏
He likes to pull the strings, not dangle from them.
他会出现的
He's gonna show.
好吧
Okay.
基兰·威尔科特斯
没事吧
Hey, is everything okay?
只是汇报一下情况 你们那怎么样
Just checking in. How's it going back there?
-很安静 -这边也是
- It's quiet. - Same here.
但是都很久了 也许他不会来了
It's been a while, though. Maybe he's not coming.
不 不 他就是想让我们这么想
No, no. That is exactly what he wants us to think.
他就想我们放松警惕 我不会这样的
He wants us to let our guard down. I'm not gonna let that happen.
我也是 我陪着你呢 不论如何
Me either. I'm right there with you, no matter what.
好的
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表