剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
那么狂野 叛逆
wild, rebellious.
也许他心想 "我想要那样"
maybe he thought to himself, "I want that."
然后有一天晚上他就来找她了
then he came for her one night.
但这越过了霍布斯太太的底线
but that would have been Mrs. Hobbs's breaking point,
她绝对会阻止
and she would have intervened.
不
No.
不 住手
No, stop it!
从来没人敢对韦顿说不
Whitten, not used to hearing no,
他可能失控了
could have snapped,
也许他抄起最近的武器
and maybe he grabbed the nearest weapon,
一把霍布斯太太自家的花♥园♥剪
a pair of Mrs. Hobbs's own garden shears.
不
No!
他杀了安娜的妈妈
And he killed Anna's mother.
不 住手
No! Stop!
和她的小♥弟♥弟♥
And her little brother.
也许是因为他看到了一切
Perhaps because he'd seen it all.
不
No!
然后他转向了安娜
And then maybe next he turned to Anna,
决定完成对她的暴行
determined to have his way with her,
但是又惊又怒的安娜
but terrified and enraged,
死命反击 杀死了这个禽兽
Anna fought him off and vanquished the monster.
但她的家人都已经死了 这是韦顿的岛
But her family was gone, and this was Whitten's island.
她绝对会处于劣势
The story would never end in her favor.
她需要赶紧逃走
She needed to get far away,
所以她去了码头 但没有船
so she went to the pier, but there was no boat
她浑身上下都是家人的血
and she was covered in her family's blood,
所以她想冲干净
so she tried to wash it off.
她受伤太重最后还是死了 他们在那里找到了她
She died from her wounds, and that was how they found her.
韦顿的尸体被搬到主卧室是...
And Whitten's body was moved to the master bedroom by--
韦顿太太
Mrs. Whitten.
她不想让自己的家庭蒙羞
She would want to save her family from shame,
就编造了安娜杀人的故事
so she made up the whole Anna story.
这一切都是从一条秘密通道里明白的
Okay, you got all of this from a secret passage?
比那个疯女孩突然发疯 杀了所有人
Way more believable than the crazy girl goes bonkers,
然后自杀的故事
kills everyone,
可信多了 我相信你
snaps herself. I'll give you that.
我的版本也只是一个猜测
Look, my version is just a hypothesis, okay?
我不相信传说 但我更喜欢这个版本
I don't buy the legend, but I like this version better.
那这对我们眼下的境遇
How does any of this help
有什么帮助
with what we're going through right now?
这地方非常特别
This is a very special place.
有人引我们来这里 才好对我们下手
Somebody drew us here so they could do this to us.
比如杰里米吗
Someone like Jeremy?
或者不是杰里米
Or not Jeremy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我猜他不是凶手
Well, I guess he's not the killer.
那会是谁
So who is?
等等 你们看到了吗
Wait, do you guys see that?
不好意思 伙计
Uh, sorry, buddy.
那是亚历克斯的车
That's Alex's van.
致比利
像爱一样
亚历克斯
那家伙是谁
Who's the guy?
亚历克斯
Alex.
我觉得是亚历克斯·韦顿
I think it's Alex Whitten.
那谁在和艾玛一起
So who's with Emma?
艾玛 艾玛 我是亚历克斯
Emma? Emma, it's Alex.
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
-我听到你叫 -他之前在这里
- I heard your yells. - He was here.
他袭击了我
He attacked me.
-是杰里米吗 -我不知道
- Was it Jeremy? - I-I don't know.
我认不出来 他戴着面具
I couldn't tell. He had the mask on.
-我们得赶紧走 -不不不 等等
- We have to go. - No, no, wait, wait.
我去看看外面安不安全
I'll make sure the coast is clear.
AW
A.W.
真希望你没有那么做
I really wish you hadn't done that.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你命中注定的另一半 艾玛
I'm the man you're meant to be with, Emma.
你没发现吗 你也感觉到了
Don't you see that? You feel it too.
我知道你有
I know that you do.
我做这一切都是为了你
I did all of this for you.
你不是亚历克斯·韦顿
You're not Alex Whitten.
那才是亚历克斯·韦顿
That is Alex Whitten.
我本来以为你看都不会看
I didn't think you would have ever given
汤姆·马丁一眼
Tom Martin a second glance.
但是你那么喜欢我
But then you liked me so much,
甚至在你以为我是亚历克斯·韦顿之前
even before you thought I was Alex Whitten,
因为我们那么相像
because we're so alike.
我明白你经历的那些事
I understand what you're going through.
-真的吗 -是啊
- You do? - Yeah.
我父母不是跟亚历克斯父母一样死于空难
My parents didn't die in a plane crash like Alex's.
他们是被谋杀的
They were murdered.
我只是一个孩子 但我目睹了一切
I was just a kid, but I saw it happen.
我被困在他们的尸体下
I was stuck with their bodies
三天后才被人发现
for three days before they found me.
太可怕了 那真是太可怕了
That's terrible. That's really terrible.
我是个幸存者 跟你一样
I'm a survivor, like you.
你从那些谋杀案中幸存下来
You survived all those murders,
一个想杀你的男朋友
a boyfriend who wanted to kill you,
一个抛弃你的父亲
a father who abandoned you.
所有都跟侵扰我一样侵扰你的生活
Everybody's hounding you like they hounded me.
媒体就喜欢四岁小孩
The press, they loved the story of a four-year-old kid
和父母尸体锁在一起的故事
being locked up with his parent's bodies.
我在新闻上看到你时 我能感受到
When I saw you on the news, I-I could feel it.
聚光灯灼伤了你
You know, that spotlight just burning you.
我知道我应该做些什么
And I knew that I had to do something about it,
为你做一些 大事业
something big, something for you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我上了杰里米的网站
I went on Jeremy's website.
我对安娜·霍布斯的传说稍稍煽风点火
I made a little buzz around the Anna Hobbs legend.
你把我们引到这里
You steered us here.
你早就知道你想成为亚历克斯·韦顿
You knew that you wanted to be Alex Whitten.
没错
Yes.
我安排了那些谋杀
I staged the murders
和那些电♥话♥ 这样我就能成为你的英雄
and the calls so that I could be your hero.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
是吗
Yeah?
你为了我 杀了那些人吗
You killed all of those people for me?
只有那些阻碍我的人
Only the people that got in our way
和会认出我的人
or that could identify me,
但那些人 他们无足轻重
but those people, they're not important.
等风暴过去 我们就走
Look, when this storm clears up. Let's just go.
你和我
You and me.
我能教你
I can teach you
怎么改头换面
how to be somebody else.
这不就是你想要的吗 成为另一个人
Isn't that what you want? To--to be somebody else?
你真的觉得我们做得到吗
You really think that we can do that?
我知道怎么人间蒸发 艾玛
I know how to disappear, Emma.
我...我很擅长
I'm--I'm good at it.
所有人对我一直很小心
Everyone's always so careful with me,
而你不是
but you're not.
我觉得
I think
我一直在找像你一样的人
I've been looking for someone like you.
那么...
So...
你是答应了吗
You're saying "Yes"?
我们去吃草莓吧
Let's eat the strawberries.
锁上了
It's locked.
如果亚历克斯把我们锁在这里 说明他也知道了
If Alex locked us in then he knows what we know.
我们得回去
We got to go back.
-我的朋友们呢 -他们没事
- What about my friends? - They're fine.
我处理掉他们了
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表